Frustrating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,007 Followers

"Maybe you're not, but are you seriously telling me in all your years of living you've never once been ass fucked? And never once enjoyed it?" Elena questioned, the couple of seconds of silence speaking volumes, "Because if that's the case I'm happy to show you just how much fun a little ass fucking can be. Show you why us perverted sluts love it so much. Why we can't get enough. And I'll even promise not to tell, not that anyone would believe me anyway."

There was a long silence as Rebekah thought about it. Elena was trying to manipulate her and doing a poor job of hiding it, if she was even trying at all. So naturally Rebekah should do now what she probably should have done in the first place and turn the tables on the frustrating brunette. Unfortunately Elena would no doubt enjoy that, and while Rebekah would take some satisfaction out of it or by simply kicking Elena's arse the truth of the matter was that Rebekah had been enjoying submitting to the far weaker vampire.

So after a few long seconds Rebekah somewhat reluctantly gave in, "All right then, go ahead and make me a perverted slut like you, if you can. But if you tell anyone I'll rip your limbs off like a child with a spider."

"I'll bear that in mind." Elena smirked, "Now, would you like me to get you something to help ease the pain? A little lubricant maybe? Katherine didn't used to bother, but if you-"

"Just shut up and fuck me!" Rebekah snapped, digging her nails into the bed sheets as she prepared herself for what was about to happen.

"As you wish." Elena grinned before slamming forwards, this time using all her strength so that every inch of her strap on shot up Rebekah's back passage in one hard thrust.

Compared to some of the agonies Rebekah had known over the centuries this was almost nothing. The only reason Rebekah had cried so loudly at the initial penetration was surprise, the Original vampire able to force herself to make only the softest of cries this time as the rest of the dildo forced its way through her back door and as deep as it could go into her behind. The sound of Elena's thighs smacking into Rebekah's arse cheeks was louder than the tiny sound which fell from the blonde's lips, those sounds quickly being repeated as the younger girl began bum fucking the mighty original vampire at a slow but steady pace.

The man made cock sliding through her colon was thoroughly coated in her own cum and pussy cream, making the initial anal penetration and arse fucking at the very least bearable. However if Rebekah was really honest it was more than that, and as Elena continued fucking her arse just as skilfully as she had fucked her pussy it wasn't long before Rebekah was holding back a completely different type of sound. The type of which she had not been good at suppressing, especially as her rectum relaxed around the large invader inside it until Rebekah literally couldn't control herself.

Hearing Rebekah Mikaelson, one of the most powerful if emotionally imbalanced beings Elena had ever known, left out a pleasure filled moan for her for the first time had been super sexy and empowering. Hearing Rebekah moan in pleasure as she fucked her ass with a strap-on dildo was so hot and ego boosting that Elena's emotional switch was almost flipped. She could feel it inside of her, and overwhelming pressure which threatened to open up the floodgates. And she almost let it, just so she could truly appreciate this moment. But again Elena figured that she was appreciating the moment just fine, and with some effort pushed those emotions away and refocused on exactly what she was doing.

That included focusing on where her hips were softly banging against Rebekah's ass cheeks over and over again, Elena spreading those cheeks so she could get a better look at her cock stretching the other girl's ass hole out. Katherine had done this to her all the time and Elena had always found it embarrassing. To have that forbidden hole exposed like that, Katherine making various lewd comments about it which made Elena blush with shame. Now she finally saw what Katherine had. How it was weird and twisted but so very hot. How obscene yet beautiful. How it made her feel overwhelmingly powerful and dominant to abuse another girl's ass hole in such a perverted way, especially a girl as powerful as Rebekah.

The only downside was that this whole thing brought back vivid memories of being in the exact same position Rebekah was now in. On all fours like a little bitch, her ass cheeks being spread to provide Katherine a better view of her strap-on pumping in and out of her ass hole, making Elena feel overwhelmingly weak, submissive and above all else slutty. Katherine had a knack for making her feel that way, but there was just something about being butt fucked. Fucked up the ass. Of being sodomised, her most private hole being literally misused for another woman's pleasure. Another woman who was more powerful than her. Stronger. Smarter. Better. Or at least that's what Elena had always thought, especially when Katherine had her strap-on deep inside her ass. Now as a better version of herself Elena thought differently, although butt fucking Rebekah made her own butt hole twitch and pucker in memories which were both good and bad, wonderful and wicked, orgasmic and embarrassing.

Shaking off those memories Elena began squeezing and caressing the firm flesh of Rebekah's butt, even considering smacking it although Elena didn't want to risk enraging the Original. Not when Rebekah was still coherent enough to do something about it, like stop Elena from fucking her ass which was just not acceptable to the younger vampire right now. Not when she was having so much fun ass fucking the more powerful girl, Elena concentrating on the feelings of dominance sodomising Rebekah was giving her to help keep the memories of Katherine away. Ironically when it came time to dominate Rebekah even more it was those memories which helped Elena get what she wanted.

"Spread your cheeks." Elena murmured, the words pretty much falling out of her mouth of their own accord.

"Fuck you." Rebekah moaned, clearly too lost in the pleasure she was feeling to think of a more witty comeback.

Resisting the urge to call her on it Elena instead offered, "Spread your cheeks and I'll finish telling you about me and Katherine."

Rebekah thought about this for a few long seconds. Technically Elena owed her that story anyway. That was their agreement when it came to Elena getting to fuck her with a strap-on. However Rebekah was feeling overwhelmingly horny and she found she really wanted to hear the story, ideally without having to put effort into literally torturing it out of Elena. And again, she was really getting off on this whole submission thing. So slowly, reluctantly, and being glad she wasn't in a position to see Elena's face, Rebekah slowly reached back and pulled apart her arse cheeks.

"Good girl." Elena said mockingly as she enjoyed the sight of the woman who had killed her in such a submissive position.

Rebekah tolerated this for a few moments then growled, "Well?"

"Well?" Elena parroted in a deliberately whiny tone.

"We had a deal." Rebekah reminded the other girl in a warning tone.

Elena smirked, then after a few seconds casually began telling her most shameful secret, "It pretty much started the day I met her. She said she was watching me, before that, but it wasn't until that first night... that was when she woke me up in the middle of the night, slipped into my bed, and fucked me. She didn't even say a word. Not that first time. She just smirked at me, her eyes daring me to scream, to call for help, to beg for mercy, to tell her no. But I didn't. Not because I was scared that she would hurt me, or whoever heard me, but because I knew why she was there. What she wanted. What she was going to do. And the truth is I didn't want to stop her. I told myself I didn't have a choice. I had to give her what she wanted. That she could kill everyone I knew without breaking a sweat and then just hold me down and fuck me, but that just made me want her more. And knowing that, knowing deep down that was the truth, made me hate myself. Because even though I fell in love with two mass murdering vampires I couldn't accept the fact that I'm fucked up. But the great thing about having no emotions is now I don't care. I don't care that I willingly spread my legs that first time and practically begged Katherine to fuck me while my boyfriend was standing guard. That I begged her all those other times she fucked me. That even when I knew she was going to sacrifice me, and after she tried, I kept spreading my legs and begging for it! And why shouldn't I? It was great sex. The best. In fact, the only thing that comes close is fucking your tight little ass. So, let's see if we can make this better shall we? Beg."

Glaring behind her Rebekah murmured in disbelief, "You can't be serious?"

"Why not? You must want to cum by now. I always did. And since it's now you in the role of ass slut, I think it is only appropriate that you should beg for me to fuck you." Elena beamed happily.

Restraining the urge to lash out at the other girl Rebekah simply replied with a firm, "No."

"No?" Elena queried.

"Yeah, no. That thing you could never say to Katherine." Rebekah spat.

"Well, if you don't want to beg, I guess I can't make you." Elena smirked, before beginning to increase the pace of the butt fucking "Oh wait, I can. Mmmm yeah, I'll make you beg for me like the slut you are."

Rebekah literally growled with rage. Who the hell did this bitch think she was? Wait, Rebekah knew the answer to that. This was Elena Gilbert who believed the world revolved around her, now more than ever. And the worst part of it was she was kind of right, everyone in her life revolving around her like some kind of Sun and making such a big fuss about her. Even the most important people in Rebekah's life, her own brothers, treated Elena that way. So Elena's audacity wasn't that big a surprise considering how large her ego had to be, but that didn't leave it any less infuriating. Especially as instead of offering up any real protest Rebekah's response was to moan like a little bitch in heat.

The analogy became even more vivid as the sound of Elena's thighs smacking off her butt cheeks began to echo around the room almost as loudly as Rebekah's cries and even screams of pleasure, the Original vampire unable to stop this embarrassing behaviour no matter how hard she tried. Elena was just fucking her arse so good. So hard. So skilfully.

At this stage most men would pound into her bottom until they blew their loads without a second thought to whether Rebekah would cum or not. Which sadly included many men Rebekah had loved. Elena however showed skill beyond her years, using timing and precision as well as raw power to bugger Rebekah to the edge of orgasm and then keep her there with ease. Even when Rebekah started hammering herself back against the anal invading thrusts Elena's timing was perfect, slowing down just enough to keep the blonde on that infernal edge, somehow making the brunette even more frustrating in the Original's eyes.

When it became clear her only option was to beg Rebekah dug her nails into the bed sheets and gritted her teeth. After all the least she could do was put up a fight and not beg right away, especially as the now torturers pleasure had its perks, both mentally and physically. Mentally because Rebekah was able to stop herself from going crazy by imagining herself torturing Elena into giving her what she wanted, something which obviously wasn't a real option as it would involve stopping the heavenly buggering Rebekah was now receiving. As for physically, well duh, Elena's strap-on was brutally battering sensitive places deep within Rebekah's bowels which were causing the stronger girl's entire body to tremble with joy.

Eventually Rebekah could hold back no longer and through gritted teeth groaned, "Fuck me."

"I'm sorry, what was that?" Elena pushed.

Tearing the fabric beneath her in frustration Rebekah snapped, "FUCK ME! Please fuck me, ohhhhhhh Gawwwwwwd Elena. Fuck me! Fuck my arse! Bum me! Bugger me! Fuck me up the ass! Ooooooh Gawwwwd pound my bottom! Oh Elena! Fuck me! Ass fuck me, mmmmmm, please ass fuck me, oooooooh, I'm begging you fuck my ass! Fuck me in the bottom! ohhhhhhh Gawwwwwwd Elena! Yes, that's it, fuck me... oooooooohhhhhh Gawwwwwwd Elena fuck me! Fuck me up the butt! Butt fuck me, bum me, bugger me, oooooohhhhhhh Gawwwwwwd just please fuck my arse! Just fuck it! Please Elena, please fuckkkkkkkk meeeeee oooooohhhhhhh Ellllleeeeennnnnaaaaaa!"

Almost the second Elena started really giving it to her Rebekah came good and hard, the following orgasms causing the Original vampire to forget all about dignity and self-respect as her mind melted away and all that was left was an overwhelming need for pleasure. And she got it, Rebekah beginning to slam back against the younger vampire almost hard enough to knock her over as her eyes rolled in the back of her head and she screamed almost hysterically.

It was maybe the hardest physical thing Elena had ever done, which was saying a lot considering her cheerleading past and everything she'd done to stay alive lately, however the brunette managed to not only prevent herself from being knocked over by the blonde but also continue fucking Rebekah's ass with every ounce of her supernatural strength.

In doing so Elena begrudgingly found herself respecting Katherine more and more, or at least as much as she could get her emotions off. She also found herself respecting the men in her life a little more because as it turned out being the fucker was a lot of work. Even with her supernatural abilities Elena found herself sweating furiously while seemingly every muscle in her body ached with everything around the crotch area being the worst. Plus keeping Rebekah on the edge for so long and then pounding her butt to climax after climax, every inch of the blonde's already incredibly tight back passage clamping down on the strap-on dildo every time the older vampire came, it was all so exhausting.

Of course Elena had it a tougher than any of them. She was fucking someone stronger than herself, and being able to hold on. Oh wait, that's right, both Damon and Stefan had fucked Rebekah. Silly her. That meant they at least knew full well how difficult this was. And who knows, maybe unlike herself they weren't able to keep up. Elena would have two ask them about it. Also ask them, or Rebekah, whether she'd let them fuck her up the ass too. Probably... she was a big slut after all. Not that Elena minded, or could judge considering her own track record.

Anyway since she was competing with both Salvatore brothers Elena decided to go for style points. That involved doing things that she had been hesitant to do when Rebekah wasn't a screaming wreck, like slap the other girl's ass and pulling on her hair. The former was difficult without missing a thrust but Elena managed it, the sound barely audible over Rebekah's screams and the constant smacking of flesh on flesh as she continued pounding the blonde's butt, yet thanks to her vampire hearing Elena heard every wonderfully satisfying blow. She also got to enjoy watching those firm cheeks jiggle ever so slowly from the strike, although again the effect was minimal, and hopefully unnoticeable by the dangerous Original, thanks to the continuously rough ass fucking. Of course, as with the hair pulling, it was all about adding to Elena's own enjoyment. Her feeling, if that was the right word, of power.

The old Elena had spent so long feeling weak, feeble, powerless to stop the monsters, and even her friends, in her life from using her as nothing more than means to an end. That had been what she always was to Katherine. A body to sacrifice. A bargaining chip. A submissive little fuck toy who would never dare say no to her, would always do what she wanted no matter how perverted it was. And Katherine had loved every second of it, revelled in her strength, power and dominance while making Elena feel feeble, weak and submissive. Now Elena was strong, powerful and dominant... and Rebekah, someone even stronger than Katherine, was the one who was weak, feeble and submissive. It didn't matter how physically strong Rebekah was, because right now she was just a fuck hole for Elena's pleasure. A slut, a whore, a piece of ass... her bitch. Elena had been Katherine's bitch, now Rebekah was hers. Now Rebekah was her weak, submissive little bitch and Elena was the powerful, dominant Alpha female who was getting to ass fuck an Original vampire.

Overwhelmed by these thoughts Elena became just as lost in the butt fucking as Rebekah, the two girls mindlessly turning the thrusting into something so violent it was like they were literally trying to wreck Rebekah's rectum. Of course these bowel destroying thrusts, along with the orgasms she received from the clit stimulator and the mental ecstasy as result of fucking Rebekah up the ass, took the last of Elena's strength and the younger vampire inevitably came crashing down in a heap of sweaty exhaustion, the force of her fall knocking Rebekah down so the both of them landed in a gasping pile on the bed.

If they were human they might have slipped into unconsciousness. As it was their strength quickly return to their bodies, or at least enough of it for Elena to roll off of Rebekah and onto her back before sighing, "That was fun. I can cum harder from being the one getting fucked, but... I can see the appeal."

"Well, don't get used to it." Rebekah mumbled into the sheets.

Ignoring the comment Elena used her vampire speed to get into a kneeling position besides Rebekah so she could admire the damage the dildo had done to the blonde's butt hole. Her eyebrows raised slightly before she mentioned almost conversationally, "You know, I think I might be a better butt fucker than Katherine ever was. I certainly don't remember my ass gaping that much. Which I always thought was gross, but I don't know, it's kind of hot to wreck your ass."

"Elena." Rebekah growled warningly.

"Katherine used to tease me about it you know. Poor little Elena, ass fucked so good she'll be lucky if her little hole ever recovers." Elena murmured, deliberately trying to antagonise Rebekah at this point, before sort of switching gears as she moved around to kneel almost directly above the blonde's face, "Do you know what else Katherine used to do after butt sex? Make me clean her cock with my mouth. Made sure I knew what a slut I was for doing it. That I was a pathetic little ass to mouth slut with no self-respect, and you know what? I loved every minute of it. I used to cry myself to sleep because I was so very ashamed of the fact that I loved it when Katherine fucked me up the ass and made me suck her strap-on clean. But you're not like the old me, are you Rebekah? You're not some uptight bitch, too ashamed to admit she's a perverted little slut. You're not afraid to be the slut you really are, so how about you be a good girl and suck my cock?"

Rebekah glared at Elena for a few long seconds, then in the blink of an eye the younger vampire's back was slammed against the wall on the far side of the room with a hand around her throat. In the middle of grabbing Elena and forcing her backwards Rebekah used her free hand to unstrap the dildo from around the other girl's waist, pressing the tip of the toy against Elena's lips the second they had reached their destination.

"Tempting, but I have a better idea." Rebekah said, squeezing down on Elena's throat hard enough to make the brunette's mouth open, allowing the blonde to shove the dildo down the infuriating girl's gullet.

Given that Elena started gently sucking on the dildo almost immediately, pausing only to give Rebekah one of those infuriating smiles, it was a safe assumption that the brunette slut had thought of this 'better idea' too. In fact Rebekah suspected that at least part of Elena wanted to do this, and regardless whether she was being manipulated into it or not Rebekah had no intention of disappointing her.

MTL17
MTL17
2,007 Followers