Frustration

Story Info
He was the solution to her frustration.
1.8k words
4.06
9.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin was day dreaming at work again. It was 3 pm and the familiar tingle in her pussy was present. Damn it, Erin thought, what is wrong with me? I am happily married to George, George is a consistent lover and he treats me well. Why am I feeling this way?

Earlier that morning George made love to Erin, it was the usual -- George rolled over, grabbed Erin's pussy and finding her wet proceeded to make love in a style that reminded Erin of a rhino fucking a car. After 10 years of being together it was hard to deny that the passion was waning. George loved her and still found her attractive, judging by the bulging lump in his pants whenever she walked around half naked, but something was missing.

Erin wanted more...lots more. Erin wanted passion and a good hard fucking that left her breathless, light headed and her knees weak. Hell, Erin even thought about fucking a woman, just for the passion, but fucking a woman was not what she wanted.....she wanted a thick, long dick.

Feeling very unproductive and restless, Erin decided to work at home. After letting her boss know that she was leaving for the day and after promising that the McKinney reports would be ready for 8am the next day, Erin was free of the confines of the office and free to brood about her throbbing pussy.

While driving home Erin thought, with a sigh, about using the little vibrator she had. The vibrator was great for easing the discomfort of her throbbing pussy but did nothing for the rest of her aching body.

All Erin wanted was a man who made her feel wanted, a man who would kiss her passionately, move down to her breasts, lick her pussy then roughly push her over the sofa and then fuck her, and fuck her and fuck her until she was satisfied.

Arriving at home, Erin decided since George was out until 7pm, she would unwind and relax with a bottle of red wine, a long bath and finish with her vibrator. Being Tuesday, the landscapers were manicuring the lawns. Erin often thought about seducing one of the landscapers, but unfortunately, the usual landscaper was an older man and the thought of putting his dick in her mouth made her cringe.

Pulling into the driveway, Erin sighed inward and proceeded to take her laptop from the back seat.

__________________________

Emilio recently started working for Hernandez Landscapers. He was a 25 year old bronzed muscular man. Emilio knew that he was good looking and was never in need of a woman to fuck. Over the past few months, Emilio made the mistake of letting a woman called Sally get to attached to him. Sally was great in bed but too possessive and unrefined for his needs. This in itself was ironic that Emilio wanted a refined woman as he himself had no real social skills that would welcome him into high society.

Today being Tuesday, he was scheduled to work on Acorn Street.

Emilio was raking the lawn when a small compact car pulled into the driveway. The woman driving the car was an attractive 30 something year old, with dark hair and attractive body. Watching her struggle to take her laptop out of the backseat, Emilio lustfully watched her bottom and that seductive way she stretched while getting out of the car.

Immediately, Emilio imagined running his hands over this woman's body, removing her clothes, parting her legs, licking her pussy until she cried out from pleasure, then torture her some more with his licking then fucking her over and over.

Emilio had to do something to ease his lust. Being gentlemanly, Emilio approached the car and offered his assistance.

"Hello miss", Erin spun around to see the most beautiful man talking to her. Erin sucked in her breath as she assessed this bronzed Adonis. Long thick lashes surrounded hazel eyes, wash board abs, strong arms. "Can I help you with your things?"

Coyly, Erin answered yes and then allowed Emilio to take her things into the house. While walking into the house, Emilio watched the way Erin's body, thinly sheathed in a shirt and skirt, moved. With every step she took, he felt his lust growing and couldn't wait to get into the house away from prying eyes.

While Erin, walked to the house, she deliberately moved her body in an attempt to seduce this beautiful man. Wow, thought Erin as electric tingles went through her body, all I want is for this man to fuck me. I want to feel his strong arms around me, feel his lips roughly kissing me and then feel him tearing my clothes off.

Reaching the door, Erin turned to Emilio, thanked him and offered him something to drink. Emilio grabbing the opportunity quickly, agreed and followed her into the house.

Inside, Erin placed her keys in the key bowl and walked into the kitchen. Emilio immediately followed her and with her back turned, he ran his hand over her back. Erin feeling the pleasurable sensations, sighed, threw her head back and leaned into Emilio.

Emilio, immediately, turned Erin and kissed her. A hard, passionate kiss shoving his tongue into her mouth. Erin not thinking of anything else but the desire she felt, melted into his body and began sucking on his tongue. As he continued to kiss her, Erin began running her hands down Emilio's chest and stomach. Pulling away from the kiss, Erin began kissing down Emilio's chest, nibbling and licking on his nipples and attempting to open his pants. Once Erin reached his belly button she quickly opened his pants and saw his delicious dick. Without hesitation, Erin started licking and sucking on his manhood, trying her best to fit it all in her mouth, but her mouth was too small to accommodate the mass and length of his dick.

Emilio, moved back to the counter and leaned into it, feeling Erin's mouth work magic on his dick. With every stroke of her tongue, suck and touch he felt closer to release. All Emilio wanted was to tear this woman's clothes off and suck her pussy. He could think of nothing else with each lick, suck and touch.

Grunting, Emilio pulled Erin up and kissed her roughly again. He then picked her up and took her into the living room and roughly pushed her onto the couch. Grabbing her shirt, he pulled on it and the buttons flew across the room. Erin, immediately , kissed Emilio again and felt his tongue in her mouth. Pulling away from the kiss, Emilio began kissing and licking her neck and throat, running his hands over her still confined breasts he immediately freed them from her bra and began licking, sucking and kissing her nipples. Erin, arched her back and moaned. Emilio's lust still growing proceeded further downward and unzipped her skirt. Looking up at Erin for permission to continue, he saw her beautiful body arched in desire, her eyes begging for more and her long legs still with her stilettos on.

Needing no further encouragement, Emilio removed her thong and saw her shaved pussy. Overcome with lust Emilio arranged Erin so that she was seated and then began licking her pussy. Starting with her clit, he nibbled and licked the hood, then moved his tongue further down.

Erin, was in heaven. Seeing Emilio's head and feeling his soft hair on her thighs, caused her to moan and buck her hips. She wanted this man to keep licking and torturing her with pleasure.

Emilio, hearing Erin's moans and feeling her hips bucking, increased his lust and his desire for her pussy. He needed to taste her sweet nectar. It was more than a need it was a necessity. Moving his tongue away from her clit, he immediately, stuck his tongue in her pussy and tasting the sweet nectar continued with the ferociousness of a starving man. Emilio had slept with many women but never one that tasted this good.

Erin, moaning and panting in pleasure, felt that an orgasm was coming. Shouting to Emilio to stop sucking her and to fuck her, Emilio refused, he was enjoying her taste and hearing her appreciative moans, continued until Erin came. Licking her juices, Emilio moved back to her breasts to allow her to recover.

Erin not satisfied with her tongue fucking wanted more. While Emilio was kissing and licking her breasts she ran her hands through Emilio's soft black hair and felt her desire growing again. Removing Emilio's mouth from her breast she signalled for Emilio to lie on the floor. As soon as Emilio was on the floor she moved between his legs and put his dick into her mouth. Emilio's dick was beautiful and tasty. Erin began by licking his balls and then in a swirling motion moved up his dick to the tip. Teasing the hole on the tip and skilfully manipulating his balls, Emilio, began moaning and felt the lust for Erin's pussy again. Sitting up he grabbed Erin's legs and swung her body around so that her pussy was directly over his mouth and immediately began licking her again. Looking down his body, he saw Erin sucking his dick and her large breasts rising and falling in pleasure. Overcome with lust, while eating her pussy like a piece of ripe fruit, began playing with her asshole. He wanted to do nothing but give this woman pleasure. Erin feeling Emilio licking at her pussy and playing with her asshole, decided that she would do the same for Emilio. While deeply sucking on his dick, she began playing with his asshole and stuck her baby finger in there and began gently massaging while deep throating Emilio.

Emilio soon came with a shudder and Erin quickly swallowed Emilio's juices. While Emilio recovered from his orgasm, Erin playfully began kissing up Emilio's body and ended at his mouth. Straddling Emilio, Erin began to deeply kiss Emilio, shoving her tongue into his mouth, Emilio's desire growing again, quickly flipped Erin onto her back and began kissing her back.

Both their desires fully recovered Emilio parted Erin's legs and quickly put his dick into her pussy. Erin moaned as all 9 inches of Emilio's hard dick pounded into her pussy. This was pleasure and fulfilling her deepest fantasy, however, Erin wanted it rougher. Telling Emilio that she wanted it from the back, Emilio got up, picked her up and threw her on the couch. Positioning Erin so that her ass was in the air, Emilio moved behind her and immediately stuck his dick back into her. Pumping in and out of Erin, Emilio roared loudly and Erin moaned and shouted "harder, harder, fuck me, fuck me"

After 15 minutes, Emilio pulled out and immediately, replaced his dick with his tongue. This change was too much for Erin, the contrast between Emilio's dick and his tongue drove her over the edge and into a blissful orgasm.

Emilio watched as Erin contorted in pleasure and still not satisfied immediately, put his dick back into Erin's pussy. Pumping in and out and grunting with pleasure Emilio finally came and fell onto Erin's body.

Lying on the couch fully satisfied, Erin turned over and looking at this beautiful man kissed him, asked him his name and when would he be back.