Frustration

Story Info
A young woman finds release in an unexpected place.
2.9k words
4.33
115k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't been able to orgasm in almost six months.

I couldn't blame it on the inadequacies of a lover; I had been single for almost a year and really had no desire to take anyone new into my bed. My last relationship had ended badly. Up until that point, my affairs had been purely casual. I've always been career oriented and saw men as "leisure". Certainly not a necessity. It wasn't until my last relationship that I'd truly understood what it meant to make love to someone. After being that intimate, I couldn't see myself jumping back into a string of one-night stands with anonymous lovers. So I'd decided to place my focus back on my career, and take care of those physical needs on my own.

Even when I'd had a little black book full of numbers, sometimes I preferred masturbation to intercourse. It was almost like meditation to me; the experience could be anything that I desired and I was completely in control of my own pleasure. If I felt like being penetrated hard and fast, it could happen ... and for as long as I wanted it. If I was in the mood for hours of clitoral stimulation, it was available to me at anytime. I knew exactly what my body craved and I could usually bring myself to mind-blowing orgasm again and again. My friends kept insisting that it was a mental block, that my mind was on my previous lover too much and I was bringing it on myself. I couldn't count the number of times I'd heard, "One good fuck will bring you back to normal." But I didn't want one good fuck.

All these things were running through my mind as I prepared for my trip back home. I'd moved to New York right after college to pursue an occupation as a news editor. Now, at the age of 24, I hadn't quite climbed the corporate ladder that much, but I was well on my way. In fact, there wasn't very much that I didn't have going for me ... I was young, successful, intelligent, and attractive. Although I never wanted to come off as conceited, part of being a successful woman in a man's world is confidence. I had to carry the air of knowing that I could walk into a boardroom and every man's eyes would be on me. Don't get me wrong, I wanted to be recognized for my ability and not my appearance, but a girl's got to start somewhere. When I dressed in a practical but flattering designer suit, heads would turn and eyes would move over me ... from my shoulder-length, curly, dark brown hair to my striking blue eyes; from my full breasts to my toned, flat stomach; from the tips of my heels to the spot where my slender thighs disappeared under my skirt. The thought of being fantasized about, especially by those who had professional authority over me, and having that kind of power made me excited ... and horny.

The packing could wait. I pushed my suitcase out of the way and laid back on my bed. I lifted my ass in the air and slid the shorts I'd been wearing down and kicked them into the floor. My hand immediately began running over the front of my already wet panties. I slid my hand inside and pushed my shaved labia to the sides with my pointer and ring finger, and my middle finger found my small but swollen clit. I began rubbing slowly in a counter-clockwise circular motion. I began to rub faster, my mind full of images of my bosses jacking off after I had just delivered a kick-ass presentation. My hips began moving up and down, in rhythm with the speed that I was rubbing my clit. I could feel the sensation heighten and heat began to run down my thighs. I was so close to cumming. I moved my finger faster and faster, furiously and desperately. "Oh please," I whispered through moans of pleasure. "Oh God, please ... "

And then all of a sudden, there was nothing. The building orgasm was gone. I continued rubbing, but it was useless. "Fuck!" I yelled as I threw my suitcase against the door in frustration. I sat up in bed, leaning on my elbows and resting my head in my hands. My fingers grasped around the roots of my hair, close to my scalp, and I sat stewing in my own disappointment. It was the closest I'd been to release since my predicament had begun. I could have easily sat and sulked all night, but I was interrupted by the phone ringing.

"Hello?" I hadn't thought about my tone. I'd expressed all my frustration in a single word.

"Elizabeth? What's wrong, baby?"

"Nothing, Mom. I'm just tired."

"Are you sure, baby? You know you can talk to me."

"Yes, Mom. I'm fine."

"I don't believe you." My mother always had a gift for reading my emotions. Even over the telephone.

"Well, you'll see when I get there tomorrow. Speaking of which, I need to finish packing."

"Okay, darling. I just wanted to make sure you were still coming."

That word made me flinch. If only I were still cumming. If only I were cumming at all.

"Yeah, I'll see you tommorrow evening. Love you."

"Love you too, baby. Bye."

I was going to have to pull it together. After all, I'd be at my parents' house this time tomorrow, and I couldn't be stomping around like a spoiled little girl who wasn't getting her way. It was bad enough that my mother would be grilling me about my love life, I didn't want to be forced to discuss my sex life with her.

I'd always had a good relationship with my parents. My father was ambitious, successful, and dependable ... but he was also a loner. He spent most of his time at the office or in front of a laptop. He didn't express alot of emotion, but he always made it obvious that he cared about his family. He wanted to ensure that we always had the best of everything. My mother, on the other hand, was a constant source of energy. She had married my father before she ever graduated high school and gave birth to me two days after she turned eighteen. Physically, I could be her clone ... except that she had red hair and was a little curvier. We'd always been more like friends then like mother and daughter ... at least until I hit my teenage years. I started viewing my mother as the enemy and our relationship took a devastating turn for the worse. Its only been over the past two years that we've become close again.

I looked over at the suitcase lying against my bedroom door. "Fuck it, I'll get it in the morning." I pulled the sheets back on my bed. I was facing a long drive to North Carolina in the morning.

The sun had almost completely set when I pulled into my parents' driveway. The thirteen hours I'd spent behind the wheel had been exhausting, and as happy as my parents would be to see me, all I really wanted to do was get some rest. I soon realized that probably wouldn't be an option, however, when my mother came bounding out to my car before I'd even cut the engine off. I turned the key, opened the door, and gave her a hug. It had been awhile since I'd seen her ... right after Keith and I had broken up. My mother had changed. I could tell that she'd been working out, and she had cut her usually long red hair into a shorter, more modern style.

"Wow, Mom. You look great!"

"Thank you, baby. So do you! I can't believe you haven't bagged some corporate executive for a husband yet."

I ignored Mom's comment as I opened the trunk of my sports car and pulled out my bags. "So, am I staying in my old room?"

"No, honey, I'm sorry. We're doing some renovations and we had to move your old bed up to the attic. You'll have to stay in the guest room right down the hall from mine and Daddy's."

I was a little upset. One of my favorite parts of home visits was sleeping in the room I'd grown up in. It held so many good memories and feelings. Disappointed once again, I walked into the front door and began walking towards the steps. I made a quick right turn and walked into my father's office. He was, as usual, sitting in front of his computer ... looking at some kind of stock report. I leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Hi, Daddy."

"Glad you're here, Elizabeth." He didn't even look away from the screen.

After taking a hot shower, I'd settled into the guest room. It was still early, but I was tired. I drifted off to sleep with dreams of Keith filling my head ... my sleep was tormented with visions of his toned, naked body and the look that was always in his eyes as he'd push his cock inside me. I woke at 3 am, lonely and in need of release. I parted my thighs and slid two fingers inside of my warm, wet, pussy. I bent them slightly, and began sliding them in and out while closing my eyes and thinking of my former lover. I needed to cum so badly. Adding a third digit, I continued to finger fuck myself. My pussy was dripping wet and the feeling was beautiful ... but it became clear that I was not going to orgasm. "God damn it," I yelled as I gave up. I was practically in tears. I rolled over and cuddled against my pillow, and fell asleep unfullfilled once again.

It seemed like I had only just gotten to sleep when the sound of my mother beating on the door woke me up. I jerked awake, rubbing my eyes. "Come in." My mother burst through the door like it had been holding her back for a long time. She was wearing a bright yellow bikini and large, stylish sunglasses. Her short red hair was clipped back behind her ears.

"Good morning, baby! There are blueberry muffins on the table for breakfast. I thought maybe you might want to join me by the pool. The weather is too nice for you to sleep all day."

"Sleep all day? Mom, its barely 9. I don't get to sleep late very often."

"And I don't get to see my only daughter very often! Now get your ass out of bed and get in your swimsuit. I'll be waiting ... " she said playfully.

I rolled out from under the covers and opened my suitcase. After 30 seconds of digging through my unorganized packing, I finally came across my swimsuit. I slid out of my pajamas and into my red, skimpy bikini. I turned and looked at myself in the mirror. Keith had bought it for me on our last vacation to Cancun. We had spent some long, wild nights there ... I shook my head, trying to force the memories away. I grabbed my towel and headed for the pool.

I heard a large splash as I walked out through the sliding glass doors and into the Carolina sunshine. I could see my mother's figure moving gracefully underneath the water. She surfaced, taking a deep breath and pushing her dripping hair out of her face. Seeing me standing by the pool, she smiled. "Come on in, honey!"

I walked over to the small ladder that led to the shallow end of the pool. I dipped a toe in hesitantly, worried that the water would be cold. Surprisingly, it felt warm and inviting. I climbed down and allowed myself to slide under the water, enjoying the memories the pool held for me. I floated back to the top, and joined Mom in the corner of the pool.

"So, Elizabeth. Tell me about life."

"Its good. Work's going really well. I'm up for a promotion that I'm pretty sure I'm going to get."

"That's fantastic, baby! What about your love life?"

"Mom ..."

"I'm being serious, honey! You haven't dated anybody since you and Keith broke up?"

"No ... I told you ... "

"Tell me a beautiful girl like you is at least getting laid."

"Mom!" My face turned red with embarrassment. My mother and I were getting close again, and we were both adults, but discussing this with her made me feel like I was seventeen all over again and my mother was being too nosey in my life.

"Well, I'm just saying ... I know you're not getting yourself off, so hopefully someone else is."

I just sat there in silence for a long time. I didn't even know how to react. My mom reached over and put her arm around me. "Baby, I'm not trying to embarrass you, but I heard you last night. I've been suffering from insomnia for several months now and I rarely sleep at all. I heard you, and it certainly explains the foul mood you've been in. Trust me, I know. Your father and I haven't had sex in almost three years."

"What?"

"At first, I didn't know how to deal with it. Everyone has physical needs, and at first I was too ashamed to take care of my own. Finally, I started experimenting ..." My mother's voice trailed off. "Come with me, baby. I think I have just the thing for you."

Grabbing my hand, my mother pulled me out of the pool. She led me, dripping water all over the floor, through the kitchen and up the stairs to her bedroom. I went into her bathroom and dried off. I came back in and sat down on Mom's bed. She had taken a trunk out of her huge walk-in closet and placed it by the bed. She opened the lid and removed a toy. It resembled a large bullet and it was covered in a plastic sleeve with several long prongs sticking out from the tip. With a smile on her face, her fingers traced a wire from the bottom of the toy to a control. When she moved the dial, the bullet began vibrating strongly.

"Okay, Elizabeth. Get those bottoms off."

"Mom! I'm not going to do this in front of you."

"Elizabeth, I have to show you how to use this. The fingers on the end feel amazing, but I don't want you to hurt yourself the first time like I did. Just trust me."

I awkwardly slid the bottom half of my suit off. I sat there, my legs closed and my face turning red. My mother joined me on the bed. "Baby, I just want to help you. Just close your eyes and think of anything that turns you on."

I nodded and laid back. I felt my mother's smooth hands push my knees apart. The bullet was vibrating, but she had reduced it to a lower power. I felt the prongs above my left knee at first, then they traced their way up my thigh. "Baby," I heard her voice; soft and sweet, like it was when I was a child. "I need you to tell me if you want this on your clit or inside your pussy."

I thought back to the fantasies I'd been having of Keith's cock. "Inside me," I whispered. Mom's fingers pushed my pussy lips aside so that she could have access to my opening. She had, at some point, put some lube on her fingers. She rubbed it all around my opening, and then slid her finger inside of me. It had been so long since another person had touched me so intimately that I moaned at the contact, even if it was from my mother. "I'm glad I can make my baby girl feel good," she said as she moved her finger in and out of my cunt.

Upping the power of the bullet, she pushed it slowly inside of me, turning it so that the prongs hit my g-spot. I jumped and moaned loudly. "Is it touching your spot, baby?" she asked me. "Oh yes, Mom," I sighed. She moved the toy slightly, massaging my spot with the vibrating prongs. I could feel orgasm coming.

"Baby, are you thinking about Keith?"

"Yes, Mom."

"What are you thinking about him?"

"How good this would feel if he was licking my clit, too." I was no longer worried about embarrassment or the overall weirdness of the situation. I was floating in pure physical pleasure. My mother's other hand found its way to my mound. Her fingers lifted up and out, and I shuddered from the exposure of my most sensitive spot to the cool air. I opened my eyes to see my mother lowering her head to my pussy. Her tongue touched my clit. She took a few, tentative licks. "My baby girl tastes good."

Still massaging my g-spot with the toy, my mom began flicking my clit quickly. "Oh, God, yes, please ... don't stop ... please don't stop ..." my words were barely coherent as I felt my orgasm building. I felt the heat shooting down my legs again. "Faster, please ... lick me faster ..." She granted my request, her tongue somehow touching every part of my clit at once with each flick. There was no more holding back. I began screaming loudly as my orgasm over took my body. Waves of pleasure forced themselves through me.

My mother reached down and put her arms around me. "Mom ..." I didn't know what to say.

"Shhh, baby. I promised you that I'd always take care of you, and I always will." She placed a light kiss on my lips and walked away.