Frustration and a Surprise

Story Info
A story of sexual frustration and surprise roomie sex.
3.6k words
4.33
42k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been a student at college for more than three months now, and I don't think I can take it any more.

I'm not talking about the studies. The schoolwork is fine; I go through my cycles of attentiveness and discipline like everyone else, but I get serviceable grades. The thing I'm speaking of is my desire to feel the warm lips and tongue of a man on my vagina.

Warm. Soft. Swirling. Licking. Teasing. Driving me to the point where I lose control... His hands slowly stroking my stomach, then caressing down and around to whisper up and down the back of my thighs...then sliding under my ass, lifting me upwards to elevate my openness, my vulnerability, my pink, moist, pulsating center of being to his mouth.

I think of this daily. I ache for this to come true.

But it doesn't stop there.

I dream of pulling his face up from his delightful task to look at me over my heaving breasts flushed red by my rising pleasure; my body moving in rhythm to the pleasant building heat inside me; to lock eyes with him. Beckoning him with my guiding hands and eyes to move slowly up my body. Feeling our skin whisking together as he slowly slides up my body...the beaded sweat from my rising body heat slicking his skin as he slides slowly up my body...lightly brushing my nipple...causing a nearly involuntary shiver. Guiding his mouth to mine. Tasting my sex as our tongues intertwine, dueling and dancing with one another.

We slowly roll over until I find myself on top, beginning to unconsciously roll my hips on the base of the shaft of his penis. I can feel the deep heat emanating from his sex mingling with mine. Relishing in our merging warmth, I slowly shift my knees down to the comforter on either side of his hips...lifting my hips slowly...so slowly...to slide my pussy lips gradually up his shaft, leaving a trail of moisture that hastens my return as I slide back down.

I continue slowly, achingly, trying this new sensation, this spreading heat, feeling my lips begin to soften and take on the shape of the underside of his penis. I'm now almost gripping him with my outer labia as my moisture continues to rapidly escalate the heat of our joining. The strength, the power of his masculinity resides here...yet he flinches and gasps sharply as my soft hair just above my sex briefly tickles his pulsing head when my hips rise up again. He is powerful, yet deeply vulnerable.

I slowly raise my hips just a bit further, softly encircling my fingers around his penis, and slide his penis over my mons, then my clitoris (flinching with a jolt of sensation as his penis touches here), then my waiting vagina. Inwardly, my bodyscreams, cries outfor our merging, but I know I am not ready yet. I begin to slowly caress my lips with his bulging head...slowly...from my perineum up to my mound and back...slicking the head of his penis. I can see my glistening juices on his penis reflecting the soft light of the lamp behind the headboard of the bed.

My eyes lock with his; then lose focus and flutter a bit as I sink down...slowly...onto the head of his masculinity, where I remain. I relish the sensation of him ever so excruciatingly slowly penetrating my center. He is pulsing, emanating incredible heat. I slowly roll my hips in circles, drawing him further within me...each circle another half-inch...slowly.

The heat is less concentrated on his head now...as he sinks into the depths of my womanhood, the heat distributes further as his shaft slides deeper...he has begun breathing in short gasps now. I smile at the effect of my femininity on his masculinity...clearly this is a longing for merging intended at creation.

I cease rolling my hips, and slowly, reveling in the sensation, sink down on my lover's shaft until I can go no further. I am gasping now with him, my breath coming in short hisses through my teeth...

...and I awaken with a start. My eyes come into focus, and I realize that I have been dreaming.

Italwaysends there...I haven't been able to pin down why; whether it is the intensity of emotion or the desire, but I have carried this frustrating recurring dream for three nights on end. Each time my desire to feel the heat and strength of the penis within me, the desire to reach completion, feel the warm liquid of his seed filling my spasming vagina as he climaxes only grows.

Slowly I reach down between my legs to my womanhood. My clit isaching. I can feel the heat before my finger even finds my slick wetness. My lips are pulsating. The opening of my vagina is rhythmically opening and closing...as if I were sliding on the penis of the man in my dreams...my pleasure swelling. I want toscreamwith frustration!

I am glad that is still early autumn, that it was warm enough to slide into my sheets naked earlier...I surely would've stained my panties with my juices by now...though as dripping wet as I am now, my sheets aren't going to fare much better.

I had slid into bed early this evening. My roommate, Beth, went out with her boyfriend tonight, and as I glimpse quickly over to her bed, I see that she hasn't returned yet. I slowly begin to stroke along the outer edges of my labia...marveling at how I was created...moving my middle finger down to my perineum, I slide it up a few centimeters, dip it into my wetness at the center of my lips, then slide my finger through my distended lips to my vaginal entrance, sinking it to the second knuckle and leaving it there, allowing the pulsing of my sex to grip and release, grip and release...grip...and release.

Thisis what I can't take. The longing to be entered, to feel the thickness of a penis filling me, completing me...the heat of a man. I linger on this desire, this frustration...and my reverie is jolted by the sound of voices approaching the door to my dorm room.

It is my roommate and her boyfriend Mark. As they approach the door, I can hear their voices soften.

Beth whispers to Mark, "Shhhhh...I think she's asleep." The door softly opens, and the sliver of light from the hallway widens into a beam that disturbs my thoughts and my vision momentarily.

I quickly withdraw my finger from my sex, and pretend to be sleeping.

Beth whispers again, "Are you sure, Mark? Can we stay quiet enough not to wake her?"

Mark whispers back...something I can't quite hear.

The door slides shut, and before my eyes can adjust back to the darkness, I feel the swish of air from two bodies moving in the darkness past me to the other side of the room. Beth's bed creaks as one (or both of them) sits down. I am turned away from them; facing the opposite wall. Beth's bed creaks again, then the springs groan a bit as it becomes obvious to me from the noise that they are both now lying together.

I open my eyes, and as they adjust to the darkness I realize I must be so frustrated because Beth seems so satisfied. I have not dated anyone for over six months since my last relationship, and Beth and I talked several nights back about this fact. After awhile, the conversation had shifted to Mark, and as the flow went, we eventually talked about how much we appreciated men willing to pleasure us with their mouths and tongues.

"They're as rare as a blue moon," I said. "Their tongues; versatile, warm, flexible, flowing...I LOVE a man's tongue bringing me to a shuddering orgasm." I remember my body involuntarily shivering as I made that comment.

Beth responded back, "Mmmmm...I agree...Mark iswonderful. He takes his time on me, teasing me, kissing almost everywhere...always angling in until he comes to my lips....and lingers there, inhaling my scent...as he breathes out, it sends chills straight from my soaking vagina all the way to my neck; I can hear the blood throbbing in my ears, it's so intimate. And that first lick, from my perineum allll the way up to circle around my clit. Divine!"

I had made Beth quit there with an abrupt comment that I didn't want to hear those dirty details...though I had quivered involuntarily as she spoke of his warm breath...

Is it possible that my dreams arose in response to that conversation?

A stifled giggle interrupted my thoughts, and the barely distinguishable sound of lips meeting and tongues intertwining drifted to me. It was obvious Beth and Mark were trying to be as silent as possible, but I knew what they were doing. This was definitelynotwhat I needed tonight. I heard Beth moan and sigh; softly followed by the rustle of clothing.

What had I seen her wearing just before the light from the hallway temporarily blinded me? I struggled for a bit to remember, then recalled she had worn my jean skirt out tonight...when Mark knocked on the door to pick her up, she had glanced at me impishly, reached up under her skirt, slowly slid her panties down her legs, stepped out of them, then, laughing softly, tossed them on me as I sat at my computer desk. I shot her a dirty look, and she cracked the door, innocently asking Mark, "Are you ready to go?"

Ugggghhh...she hadno ideahow frustrated I was, or how I had squeezed my thighs together under the desk to try to calm down my clitoris that felt like it was going toexplode!

The rustling of the clothing behind me had picked up a bit, and I heard Beth moan again softly. I felt a warm sensation slowly sliding down my thigh as I lay on my side, and realized the juices from my prior dream were so copious, they had pooled a bit in the hollow between my right thigh and my vagina. It seems there were enough juices that gravity brought a trickling to my mattress. I groaned (inwardly, I hope)...my vagina was throbbing, my clit begging for my attention.No way I was going back to sleep now. Could I...should I...sneak a peek at what was going on behind me?

As slowly as I could (so as to avoid raising any suspicion from the two)...almost painfully slowly, I turned onto my back and made the journey up to lying on my other hip. As I slowly turned, I had to stifle a gasp twice as the friction of my slick sex compressed my clit. I kept my eyes closed for what seemed like an hour just in case either looked over, and slowly opened them a slit to see what had transpired since I heard Beth's soft moan.

I was shocked to see the state of undress Beth and Mark were in...theyhadbeen incredibly quiet to get this far. They both were lying on top of the covers; with Beth on her back, legs wantonly splayed, and Mark on his side (facing me) beside her. Mark was shirtless, and his jeans unbuttoned, unbelted, and unzipped. Beth's (my) jean skirt was hiked up around her hips, her halter top straps down with her breasts free. Her nipples were turgid and areolas crinkled, and Mark's hand was rhythmically moving between her legs.

I was a good eight feet away, but I could see the flush of her face and her chest heaving as he continued to caress her. As I watched and listened, enthralled, imagining my own pussy being cared for like Beth's, I noticed her breathing was coming in much shorter breaths...almost gasps by this point. Her stomach began to undulate as she thrust her hips up to meet his finger...faster...faster...her hips were actively thrusting now, and her gasps became audible moans.

She clearly had lost her awareness of my "asleep" status, and groaned louder.

Mark quietly whispered, "Shhhhh...shhhh..."

I heard her whisper in a voice (that caused me to shiver) in Mark's ear between moans, "Mark...oohhhhhhh...I...want...ohhhhhhhh...OHHHHH... you...inside...me...tonight...Ohhhhh, please...don't...STOP!"

The word "stop" had barely escaped her lips when her body stiffened and her mouth opened into a soundless scream. Beth put her hand over Mark's as she wildly bucked her hips into his fingers, then grabbed her pillow and thrust it into her face to stifle the moans she couldn't hold back any longer.I was enthralled...it was the sexiest thing I had ever seen.

When Beth had settled down a bit, she pulled Mark's hand away from her sex and snuggled her body into his. Since she was still in the afterglow of the throes of her orgasm, it remained clear to me that Beth still was unaware of my presence in the room. Her lower body was angled towards my line of sight, and the moonlight from the window illuminated her lower stomach, mound, and glistening lips. Her legs remained splayed out...her vaginal lips distended...with her hips still gyrating slowly.

I looked up Beth's body to see that her eyes were closed and she was still breathing heavily; though her breath was slowing incrementally. Her breasts bobbed up and down with each deep breath.

I couldn't hold back any longer.

Seeing my roommate in such a satisfied state, with her vagina open for my eyes to drink in, her stomach still spasming lightly, drove me over an edge I normally maintain. Ihadto do something with the painful aching of my clitoris...and so I slid my right hand down into my sex, and with my index and middle fingers, began to canoe my clit. I intended to do this slowly (so as to not arise suspicion from the two just on the other side of the room). However, in this case, the physical slowness of my caressing didnotmean my body slowly built to a climax...within four strokes, my orgasm washed suddenly over me, so shocking it came without warning. It was so shocking, in fact, that it rendered me paralyzed, with my eyes glued to Beth's vagina, soundlessly riding wave after wave of pleasure until sparkles and blackness encroached on my vision...the blackness swallowing me.

I came back to consciousness what seemed like only minutes later, because as my vision came back into focus, Beth had slipped her hand down between herself and Mark and began her own slow rhythmic action with her fingers wrapped around the thickness of his shaft. As she stroked his cock, Mark lifted his hips off the bed, and pushed his jeans and boxers down in one motion to his knees...wriggling the rest off soon thereafter.

As Mark shed his clothing, Beth continued lightly stroking his cock with her left hand, from time to time dipping her right hand into her vagina and smearing her moisture over the head of his cock, slowly building up the speed of her hand.

The sight of his masculine organ immediately returned me to the vivid dream that had been so rudely interrupted by the return to reality before...Mark's thick rigid shaft shouting his masculinity, while the thrusting of his hips caused by her ministrations revealed his vulnerability.

She began to kiss and suck his neck, whispering softly (but loud enough for me to hear), "I didn't bring you in here for a handjob tonight, boyfriend...I brought you because it's been three full days since the walls of my pussy gripped your penis...three full days since you slid home inside me, filled me...and I can't even think I'm so horny right now...I want nothing less than that feeling. So put it in, baby," she whispered hotly. "I wanna feel you inside me. I want you to ravage my pussy. Please?"

Mark put up a bit of a protest, whispering back, "I don't want to wake up your roommate, though, Beth!"

She placed her finger to his lips, shushing him. "I don't care about my roommate right now...you belong inside me, and neither my roomie nor any small army will get in the way of that! Care about yourself for once! My pussy is throbbing for you!"

She took his hand and moved it to her glistening lips, and Mark sharply inhaled. "You weren't kidding, were you babe," he whispered back, and answered her desire by lowering his lips to kiss and lick on the underside of her left breast, moving his kisses up to center on her nipple, then leading a line up her neck to her left ear, where he suckled lightly on her earlobe, whispering "You'll get what you asked for..." hotly into her ear.

Beth wasted no time, then, both sliding her hips under and Mark's hips over her in one motion. "Forget the foreplay!" she whispered with an intensity I'd never before heard. Their gazes locked intensely as he lifted his ass and Beth spread her legs to prepare for his entrance. Mark lined his penis up to Beth's entrance with his right hand, dipped the head in the juices gathering at the bottom of her slit, then in one smooth motion filled her to the hilt.

Beth gasped loudly at the invasion, then followed it with a long sweet sigh of pleasure as Mark's penis slid all the way inside. She pulled his body down to hers, and whispered "Mark, I've been nearly delirious all day long waiting for this moment. Take me slow at first...I want to feel every inch of your manhood and hold all of your gaze, and when you lose control, I want to feel your hot seed fill me so full it leaks out when we're finished. And I want to dip my finger into our mixed juices and taste our sweetness together. So fill me, Mark. Fill me with your thick penis and your hot sperm. I want it all tonight."

As she whispered to him, I observed her ass slightly rising, clenching, and falling...knowing she was milking his cock...welcoming his presence in the deepest part of who she was. Mark responded by slowly withdrawing his penis until only his head remained inside Beth...where he hesitated.

The view rendered me speechless.His penis glistened with Beth's juices, his erection taut in the moonlight. Beth whimpered and moaned, and then, squeezing his cockhead with her pussy, lifted her ankles around his ass, pulling him back into her, and the process repeated.

The pace of their coupling began to pick up; Mark's withdrawal and hesitations shortening, turning into long deep strokes in and out of Beth and she began rolling her hips, suckling on his neck, moving to kiss his mouth.

A faint buzzing started in my ears as my sexual desire began to fog my vision. I was enthralled by their merging; they were clearly so caught up in their activity that they forgot to make nearly any audible noises. As I saw the intensity of their locked gazes continue, the only sound in the room was the soft squishing of their intimate meeting. Mark somehow was pulling off those deep strokes into Beth's pussy without slapping into her flesh. It was simply enthralling. I had never been more turned on.

As I continued watching, I noticed Beth was struggling maintaining her gaze with Mark as her eyes began fluttering and rolling back in her head before returning to lock with his. In addition, a soft noise, a mewling of sorts, began in her throat. She then started making more a more pronounced movement upwards with her hips, and I could tell from the flexing of her ass on the height of her hip thrust that she was gripping Mark's penis with her pussy to provide more friction. It soon became obvious to me that she had done this to hurry along his orgasm, as her mewling morphed into a pronounced gasping that continued to accelerate. It was now nearly futile for her to try to maintain their locked gaze, as all elements of her body became engaged in the flowing action of their intercourse; her abdominals were ridging, her breasts had taken on a considerable flush that was spreading up to her neck, and her ankles locked behind Mark's ass, shortening the length of his thrusts to draw him closer and deeper within her pussy.

Mark responded to this new sensation with a low growl and a determined increase in frequency with his thrusts. He began a circular move with his hips as he thrust, and the force of his movement began the slapping together of their flesh that he had so skillfully avoided up to this point. He still maintained his gaze on Beth, but it soon became manifestly clear that he progressively was retreating into the pleasure overtaking him.

In the midst of this rising action, Beth pulled Mark's head down to hers, and whispered loudly in and through her gasps very simply, "I want to...*gasp*...feel your penis *gasp*...convulse inside me *gasp* ...and feel the spurts *gasp* ...of your seed *gasp*...fill me. Give me what I want, Mark. *gasp* Let yourself go.Now!"

12