Frustration and Release Ch. 01

Story Info
You meet her & she's a perfect little tease.
2.9k words
4.59
25.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are meeting her at the airport. You're running late. Her flight has landed already. The girl is stubborn. She's probably decided to look for her own ride by now.

Hanging around by the baggage return, you try to catch a glimpse of her, when you realize you're not exactly sure what you're looking for.

"I'll probably know her when I see her..." is your too-optimistic thought.

Having only seen blurry pictures, you weren't all that sure you'd recognize her.

But she would recognize you, though maybe not right away.

You're searching the crowd, your eyes scanning faces, looking for an expression that matches your own. Decisive, you start making your way through the crowd, intending to have her name called over the intercom.

Suddenly you hear that voice from behind you that has a habit of getting stuck in your head, "Hey baby... Lookin' for me?"

You whip around at the sound. You must have stepped right past her. She's grinning, a smile you'd imagined a thousand times. The reality of it is so much better.

In the speechlessness of that moment, the only thing coming from your lips is, "Hey gorgeous".

Smiling wider, she slips her arms around your neck and hugs you tight, as your arms wrap firmly around her, lifting her up and off the ground in the embrace.

It's not until you set her down and step away slightly that you really get a good look at her. First you take her in, as a whole. She's small in height, just like she said she was. Slim, but by hugging her you already knew she was soft, and curvy. Heels that looked like death to walk in accentuated very shapely legs. Those legs were bare and in a skirt that was just long enough to still be decent, but not long enough to cover anything but the essentials.

Slowly your eyes move up, taking in her caramel colored hair reaching past her waist, her lovely breasts that looked to be just more than a handful, and light skin with the dark tint of another nationality. Her lips, curved in a slight smile, were pink and puffy, it looked as if she'd been chewing her lower lip. A habit she'd admitted to already. A perfect mouth though, exotic. Looking into her golden eyes, you catch a flash of heat, of lust... and a sparkle of mischief.

So it's there after all... A wicked sex-drive on a gorgeous, intelligent, young woman who just so happens to want your cock.

Could things be better? The member in question twitches slightly as if in reply.

You can't wipe the smile off your face all through the small talk as you take her through the airport, leading her out to the parking garage. By the time you've got her next to your car, you've reached the point when you can't stand it anymore.

Taking her by the upper arm, you swing her around so that her back is against the car, she squeaks in surprise. She's caged between your arms. For a second, just a second, you watch her eyes, trying to read her. But all you can see is willingness, need... and something else you're afraid to name.

Your mouth comes crashing down on hers, giving just as much as you're taking from her lips. Your tongue slips into her mouth, tasting her, teasing her tongue. She pulls back a little, dragging her teeth across your lower lip as she does, then soothing the spot with her tongue. You can feel her breathing change, her breaths coming faster and harder even with just the passionate kissing, and you know you've reached the point of no return.... You must have this woman.

Sliding your hands down her body, across her breasts and to her hips, squeezing her there for a second before you move your hands right beneath her ass. Lifting her off the ground, and leaning her back against the car, she wraps her legs around you as you grind your erect cock against that soaking wet hot spot between her thighs.

Gasping into your mouth, her head falls back against the car, and you take the opportunity to kiss down her jaw and to her throat, down to the spot where her neck meets her shoulder.

She bites her lower lip, trying to contain the moans, and you know she's yours. As you kiss, suck, lick and nibble on her neck, her arms are around your shoulders and her fingernails are digging into the material of your jacket. On a moan, she releases your name from her mouth. Again, you bring your lips back up to hers and kiss her more.

This time it's different... it's slower, deeper... As if you have all the time in the world.

Though your cock is rock hard for her, and you want nothing else than to just hammer into her tight little pussy.... You set her down. You would rather your first time with her not be in the middle of a dim and grungy parking garage. However, because she can feel just how much you want her, she wants to test your control. Like a little girl playing rough with her toys, to see how much it takes to break them.

She lets her hands rub your crotch through your pants, sliding those little hands up and over the shape of your dick, while never letting those haunting amber colored eyes leave yours. For a moment you stand there and let her just because you want it so damn much... and you can see in her eyes that she wants it just as badly.

Gritting your teeth, knowing you're near the end of your self-control, you have to literally step back away from her, until it's safe to be in her vicinity without throwing her on the hood of the car and fucking her senseless.

Which, you're thinking you probably should do, since she is obviously asking for it.... She steps forward at your step back, and puts her hands back where they had been.

Rising up on her toes, she gets real close to your mouth, so close that when she whispers, "Baby... please?" her lips brush against yours. She's not just asking, she's begging.

You're not totally sure what she's begging for, but that whispered plea has you aching. She puts one hand on your shoulder and leads you backwards a few steps. Without a word, she directs you a little to the left, and you are feeling like a lost puppy, obeying without question.

This girl is talented. By the time she has you where she wants you, she has already managed to get your belt unbuckled and your pants undone. She drops to her knees there in front of you... and gives you the naughtiest, most erotic look you have ever seen.

You realize where you are... behind one of those big columns in the garage, in a spot where no one is likely to see or even look. You look back down to the little nymph who now has a hold of your cock. She just gently licks the shaft, from base to tip. You groan.

She sucks your dick into her mouth as far as she can take it, letting her tongue rub hard against the underside of your penis. Slowly, creating an enormous amount of suction, she draws you nearly all the way out of her mouth. She flicks her tongue across the underside of the head of your cock, on that sensitive place, and then sucks hard on the tip for you for a moment, before taking your cock full into her mouth again.

Her hands slip behind you, at first squeezing the back of your thighs, slightly pulling your pants down, but then she brings her hands back around, and maneuvers your underwear so that she can get to your balls. Cupping them, and softly rolling them in her hands, she continues to suck greedily on your rock hard cock.

Her pace increases, along with the soft sounds she's making in the back of her throat. The vibrations of the moans, you could remarkably feel every time the head of your dick tickled her tonsils, and the feeling is exquisite.

Now you want to shoot your load into her sweet little mouth, you want your hot come on her deceptively angelic face.

Ugh, but NOT here, you think. You're throbbing and aching now, it's nearly a physical pain for you to bring your hands down to her head and pull her off of you... when just by shoving her face onto your cock a couple more times, she'd have a juicy mouthful of your essence.

Other than rubbing her tongue across the head of your cock as you pull her off, she doesn't make another move for you. She simply looks up at you, still on her knees, almost as if she's waiting for you to tell her to get up.

Making yourself more presentable, you zip your pants back up, but you leave your belt unbuckled. You pull her up, almost roughly by her upper arms. She's grinning again, and you're irritated that she's so cool and collected and you're ready to come in her tight wetness. You're ready to have that gorgeous pink pussy wrapped around you, squeezing you, milking you. You want to stretch her out, make it hurt... Just tear her up until she can't take it any more, until she is shaking in your arms and can't make another sound...

You need to get her back home. Now.

Not even looking at her... you can't... You take her by the hand and lead her back to your car. Holding the door open for her, you watch the sway of her breasts as she gets in. Standing there transfixed for a moment too long, you shake your head to clear it and then get in on the drivers side of the car.

You don't know how you made it home with out pulling over and fucking this girl on the side of the road. And bless her heart; she was such a good girl too. Only teasing you a little bit, bringing one of your hands to her mouth, sucking a finger between her lips, biting, kissing and licking... and every time you stole a glance at her, your cock twitched and hardened just a little bit more, if that was possible, thinking about what heaven it was to have your cock enveloped by that mouth.

You pull into your driveway and turn off the car, neither of you moving for a moment. Until she nearly attacks you, climbing into your lap and kissing your mouth, running her lips across your jaw to your earlobe, nibbling on it slightly and drawing her tongue along the outside of it. Her steamily moist mouth moves down a little more to that spot just beneath your ear and sucks there hard, using her lips and tongue. Before she pulls away from the spot, she lets her lips linger there.

A small purple-red mark remains where her mouth was, "I've left my claim on you." She whispers, with a smile in her voice.

That primal idea is extremely sexy. You turn your head to catch her lips once more, in a fast and hard kiss. Then you push her firmly away, and get out of the car. She slips out on the other side.

It takes much longer to make it to the door than it should have. She can't keep her hands to herself, and neither can you. By the time you stumble through the door together, both of you are rather disheveled and out of breath.

You only make it as far as the living room couch before you decide that you've waited long enough to have her. With your arms around her, you lay her back on the couch. None too gently you run your hands down her body to her thighs, and then back up underneath her skirt. Curling your fingers under the waistband of her panties, you pull them off of her long silky legs. You leave everything else on her, including the sexy heels.

Without any other preliminaries, you slip one hand between her thighs and press your palm to her pussy. Already soaking wet, she let's out a moan when you put your hand there. You slip a finger, then two into her tight cunt, drawing another louder moan from her. Letting your thumb rest on her clit, you put gentle pressure there, not moving, you just wait.

With your other hand caressing her neck, chest, breasts, stomach and thighs through her clothes, and the fingers in her pussy teasing her to a breaking point, she raises her hips to press your hand on her harder. That's when you slide down. You want to taste the wetness that is soaking your palm.

Pushing her skirt up around her waist, you spread her thighs wide and push her knees up. At first you just lay soft, sucking little kisses on her inner thighs. Slowly moving your mouth closer to her center, you put your hands on her hips to keep her from squirming.

Then you put your tongue on her.

Oh-so-sweet.

Starting at the bottom of her slit and then licking all the way to the top, you're avoiding giving her any firm contact on her already swollen clit. But with that first light touch, her shoulders raise up from the couch and her back arches on a short gasp. Her hands snake down and grasp the back of your head, her fingers pressing you closer.

Still, you won't give her that pressure she's craving. One at a time, you suck on her lips, nibbling, scraping your teeth across them. Just beneath her clit, you slide your tongue from side to side, and you can tell by her movements that she is trying to slide down just a little more to get your tongue on her.

You won't let her.

"Baby, please.... I didn't tease you this much..."

You chuckle softly against her pussy, knowing she's right, but gloating because you know you have the upper hand.

"Please what?" You say, letting your thumb rest on her clit again, this time rubbing slightly in little circles.

"Please... I want-" She starts to say, but then in a sudden movement, you flick your tongue across her clit. Gasping, she loses her train of thought. But then you stop.

You repeat it, "Please what?"

"Please eat my pussy... suck and lick on my clit... please?" She says between taking harsh breaths.

Satisfied that you had made her ask for it, you set your mouth on her clit. You pull on it, rubbing your tongue across it. You slip those fingers back inside her as you suck her.

Now she can't contain her cries, her moans. She's ooh-ing and ahh-ing her pleasure, gasping your name and asking you not to stop. You bring her to edge of orgasm with your tongue and fingers until you know she's about to cum in your mouth. And then you pull back, and she whimpers in response.

Standing up quickly, you simply release your cock from your pants just as she had done for you. Getting situated between her thighs, which were still spread obscenely wide, you rest the head of your cock against her opening.

You ask her, " You wanna come for me darlin?"

She bites her lower lip and nods.

You press into her slightly, "How do you wanna come?"

She stayed silent, until you took your cock away from her, just as much as you had just given, "I wanna cum around your cock," is her soft response. Somehow she made it sound like a plea.

And on that last word, you slam into her. Thinking that you should slow it down and savor the moment... You don't. You bring your dick almost completely out of her pussy, her little pussy that was just as tight as you'd imagined, and pound back into her. Hard and fast, you ravage her wet opening. Not stopping, not slowing down, you fuck her. Until she's screaming, arching up to you, her fingernails digging into your back, you fuck her. You can feel the muscles inside her constricting around you, holding you even tighter.

She's starting to shake, and you can feel the pressure building in her and in you. She's ready to come for you and you want it. You want to feel her pussy contract on your cock, squeezing every last drop of juice from you.

You hook your arms underneath her knees and push her legs up to your shoulders. Setting your hands down on the couch, you pound on her harder and just a little deeper than before. On a scream louder than all the rest, she explodes. She's gasping and shaking and arching up to you, and cumming on your cock. You pound into her a few more times, groaning your own pleasure, feeling her muscles tighten around you and then you shoot your load inside of her, loving the feeling of her milking you.

Both of you gasping for air, trembling, you take her into your arms and lay next to her, so that you can feel every tremor that rocks her. You fall asleep that way.