Frustration Ch. 03

Story Info
A new reason to be frustrated.
3.4k words
4.51
25.9k
14

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DOMann1959
DOMann1959
305 Followers

Note: One commenter regarding chapter two made the statement that he thought the son knew something about the mother that she wouldn't want her hubby to know. The wording suggested that he had not read chapter one or had forgotten what he read. This is chapter three of what I intend to have as a seven chapter story. If you haven't read the first two chapters, please do so before reading this one as events there are tied into events here and it will make a lot more sense. Some have asked that I make the chapters longer. This one did come out a little longer than the others, but I can't say that it will continue to be that way. I don't usually write this way. I prefer to write the whole story so that I can make changes along the way. In fact, I am working on a story called "The Retreat" which is a sequel to a story called "Tabby Cat." I will not post "Tabby Cat" until the sequel is complete so that any necessary changes can be made. But, this has been a fun experience so far and I look forward to completing this. I hope you enjoy this third chapter of "Frustration" and please vote and leave your comments.

*

Pam sat on the couch again after seeing her husband Vincent off to work. She had had a restless night as she thought about things, and still had no idea of what to do. Vincent had been his usual clueless self. He had come home from the Legion half drunk, got ready for bed, fucked her until he made his deposit, and rolled over to go to sleep so that he could do the same the next morning. After he had finished, he went to get his shower and she went to wake Meghan for school, finding that Matthew had not returned to his own room the night before. Knowing that he didn't have a class that morning, she had only woke her daughter, ignoring the fact that the two siblings were sleeping together.

"Hey, sweetie," Harley said as he entered the living room.

"Oh, Dad," she wailed.

"Vince still got you all worked up?"

"It's worse than that, Dad. We made a mistake. A huge mistake. We shouldn't have done what we did."

"Really?" I thought you were all for doing it a lot more."

"I wish we could," she answered. "But it was a huge mistake."

"What's going on, Pammy?"

"I don't even know how to talk about it, Dad."

Harley thought for a moment before replying. "Pam, do you remember when you lost your virginity?"

"Yeah."

"You came home and were just about in tears thinking that you would be pregnant. Your mother and I helped you through that period, took you to the doctor to get you on birth control, and even taught you how to put a condom on a guy."

Pam chuckled. "That cucumber got a bit of a work out after that."

"I didn't know that."

"Mom used it in the salad that night, too. It was very clean, though. Both of us had washed it before it went in." She paused. "Anyway, all that worked out great, Dad. Then I forgot about renewing the prescription when Chad broke up with me and when Vince came around, poof, I was pregnant with Matt."

"And again, your mother and I were there for you. My point, baby, is that we can talk about anything. Yesterday, you told me about what a chump Vince is in the bedroom. What has changed between us other than the fact that we ended up fucking? What's changed to make it so that you can't talk to me?"

"You're right, Dad. We can talk about anything. But do I have the right to talk to you about something that concerns someone else's life?"

"If it concerns you, it concerns me. If the person or persons who you are talking about didn't want it known, then they shouldn't have told you about it."

"They didn't tell me, exactly. I know because of actions, not words. But they know that I know, and weren't concerned that I knew."

"Then I think it's open for discussion between the two of us, unless they told you to not tell me."

"To tell you the truth, I don't think they would mind you knowing as long as Vince doesn't find out."

"You know I won't tell him."

"Alright," she said then took a breath to gather her thoughts. "Last night, you fell asleep in the living room."

"Yeah. Sorry about that. I was up rather late the night before."

"Considering that you didn't get in until two thirty in the morning, I guess so."

"Did I wake you? I didn't mean to."

"It's alright Dad. I was only up a few minutes."

"I didn't go right to sleep either. I checked on some of my overseas investments, so it was almost four when I finally went to bed. And then I was awakened by Vince pounding you into the mattress."

"No wonder you were so tired."

"But surely that's not what's bothering you

"No. Like I was saying, you fell asleep out here. I had to help you get to your room and strip off for bed."

"I can't imagine that bothering you."

"Dad. Please stop interrupting and let me finish."

"Sorry. Go on."

"Anyway, as we passed Meghan's room, I heard some moaning. It was sexual in nature."

"So? She is eighteen. Nothing wrong with an eighteen year old girl masturbating."

"You're interrupting again." He nodded and closed his mouth tight. "I thought the same thing, though. Nothing wrong with what she was doing. But after getting you bed down for the night, I went back passed her room and that's when things took a bit of a turn. I heard her say ' Fuck! Yes, Matty. Fuck! Fuck! I'm cumming!' Now, I know what you're thinking. It's still just masturbation. What difference does it make who she's thinking about while doing so? But, the next thing I heard changed all that. I heard 'Ugh! Ugh! Fuck!' And it was a male voice that said it. That caused me to burst into the room, and there they were, Matthew between Meghan's legs as she lay on her back, and you could tell that they didn't have any clothing between them, although they had clothing on. Dad! My son is fucking my daughter!"

"Well, did you stop them? Did you tell them they can't do that? That it's incest and against the law?"

"How could I tell them anything like that when we are engaged in the same thing?"

"But they don't know that."

"When I burst into the room, Meghan lay there looking at me scared to death. Then Matt said 'that's three,' before he saw that she wasn't looking at him. Then I screamed at them 'What the fuck do you think you're doing?' Matt just looked at me and very calmly said. 'Oh, hi Mom. Oh, you know. Just building motorcycles.'"

"Oh, fuck," Harley interjected.

"No shit, oh, fuck," Pam replied.

"Maybe it's just an exploration. Maybe they're just having sex for the fun of it and it will stop when they find someone else."

"What if it's more, Dad? What if they want to live the rest of their lives together and raise a family? This morning, when I went to wake Meghan up, Matthew was still in her bed. They slept together all night."

"Well," Harley thought for a few seconds. "Then you have a choice to make. If you want to see your children and possible grandchildren, you will have to support their decision. Or you can choose to not support such a choice, and they will move away and not bother you again."

"Gee, thanks, Dad. You really know how to put it all in perspective," she replied sarcastically. "Don't you think I've been sitting here thinking about all that all morning?!" She gave his thigh a slap.

"Thinking of what, Mom?" asked Matt as he entered the room.

Pam jumped at the sound of his voice, not realizing that he was there. "You and Meghan, of course," she answered. "I hope you don't mind me telling your grandfather about it."

"No, that's fine. But I hope you haven't told Dad, yet. I don't think he would deal with it very well."

"Is that the price?"

"What price, Mom?"

"The price for your silence. I'm sure that there was something that you would ask for in return for not talking to your father about what you saw yesterday morning."

"You mean blackmail? It never crossed my mind. Neither Meg or I will tell that man shit. No strings attached. If you're seeking fulfillment from Grampa, then Dad must not be doing something right. Besides, I'm sure that he has had a fling or four."

"Or four?"

"At least. That's just the ones that I have some idea of, though no real proof."

"More than twenty years I was faithful to that man, and now I find that he hasn't been."

"Mom, you aren't faithful. You are fucking grampa."

Pam chuckled. "Well. I'm not faithful anymore. That's true. But I had been. Still, I guess I can't blame him. If I hadn't been pregnant with you, Matt, we probably would never have married. It hasn't always been good, but it's been alright. And he gave me two wonderful children. I just don't know what to do now."

"Why do anything?" Harley asked.

"What?"

"I know there isn't much love there, Pammy, but I'm not sure that you need to do anything about it. So, he goes off and has some fun once in a while. You do the same. Don't ask him about his and don't tell him about yours. There are plenty of bigger problems to deal with."

"You're right. One such problem is right before us."

"Meaning me?" Matt asked.

"You an Meg and what the two of you are doing. I love both of you, Matt, and I don't want to see either of you hurt.

"Why would either of us be hurt?"

"You must realize that there are consequences to your actions. What happens if things change? Right now, you are probably thinking 'it's just sex and it feels good so why not do it?' But what happens if one of you wants more? What if Meghan falls in love with you while you are just wanting to have a good time? If it were another girl, you could end the relationship and the two of you could move on, but she's your sister. How do you handle it if she wants you for a relationship when you don't and you still have to be around each other because you're family?"

"That's not going to happen, Mom."

"You can't know that, Matt. Things like that happen all the time."

"You misunderstand me, Mom. I mean that we already reached that point, but we both reached it at the same time. We both want to be together for the rest of our lives."

"What about raising a family of your own? You can't do that with your sister."

"Don't you and Grampa have the same problem?"

"No. We both have raised our families. Neither of us would look for more. But this is about you, not us."

"Okay. You want to go that deep in, I'll do so. We've talked it over and Meg looked some stuff up. She says that the chance of problems occurring because of our relationship if I get her pregnant since we're the first in the family to have such a relationship are not much more than if we weren't related. It's an acceptable risk. If worse comes to worse, we can adopt, or with the help of a doctor, try something else that could help. Bottom line, Mom, you're not going to change our minds."

Pam," Harley jumped in. "I guess you were right about what it meant that they were still in the same bed together this morning. But now you have to think about what I said. Decision time, sweetie."

Pam thought for a few seconds before answering. "Okay," she finally said. "Matt, you've made your decision and I'm sure Meg is right there with you on it. I'll support it and help you get where you want to be, but that doesn't mean that I absolutely like it. What about your father?"

"He'll have to be told sometime, but we want to wait until after she's graduated from high school so that if he tries to split us up, we can move out together and take care of ourselves."

"Alright. We'll have to see how things go, I guess. Just one last question. What do you mean 'that's three?'"

"What?"

"When I walked in on you, you said 'that's three' to Meghan before you knew that I was there. What did you mean?"

"Oh. A friend said that he read a story on a website that said that if you want to keep the lady, you have to make her cum three times every time you have sex."

"You mean that you made Meg cum three times last night?" Harley asked incredulously.

"Yep!" he replied proudly.

"Unbelievable. What is this world coming to?"

Pam giggled.

"It isn't just about you, Grampa. Your partner should enjoy it as much as you.

"I wish your father could hear you," Pam said.

"What I meant, boy, is that you seem to be such an amateur. Why would you only allow the woman three orgasms. You should give her more than twice that amount at least. There were times that your grandmother had fifteen, sixteen orgasms when we fucked."

"And she was very vocal about it, too," Pam said.

'Fuck!" said Matthew in surprise. "How?--"

"Pam, get that robe off so I can teach this young man how to please a woman."

"What? Are you nuts? He's my son! He shouldn't see me like that!"

"He's already seen you like that so what difference does it make?" As he talked, he moved his hand between her legs and felt her naked pussy beneath the robe. He used his other hand to pull on the belt to loosen it and she made no move to stop him, a finger already buried in her slit and his thumb massaging her clit.

Matt's eyes went as wide as they could and his mouth dropped open as his mother's wiry bush came into view, the first time he had seen it close up. Harley lower his head to his daughters pussy and began to lick at the outer hair covered lips before letting his tongue dip between them and into her cunt. Pam could only moan pleasurably.

"What about getting hair in your mouth?" Matt asked the old man. "Mom? Don't you ever shave?"

"Man up, Matt," Harley paused in his task. "A little hair isn't going to hurt you. I like a pussy to have lots of hair on it. You need to learn to suck on it to get all the juices that saturate it out when cleaning her up. Don't ever shave that wonderful cunt, Pammy. I love it this way."

"No problem Dad. It will always be this way for you."

Harley went back to his task, sucking her clit into his mouth as he fingered her cunt. Behind him, his grandson watched and let his own robe open so that he could stroke his cock.

For the first time since he was a little boy, Pam saw her son's cock. He wasn't so little any more, and as she watched him stroke it while her father licked and sucked on her cunt, she let herself go. "Oh, shit," she moaned and Harley's mouth was flooded with a deluge of her fluids.

"See? That's what you got to do and keep on doing to let her know you love her and help her get off. You try.

"What? No, Dad. He's my son!"

"And I'm your father," he answered. "Think of it as a teaching moment to help your son know how to please your daughter better. To help their relationship."

Matt barely heard his mother's protests as he took his grandfather's place between her legs. His head was there before Harley had finished his statement and he began to lick his mother to a second orgasm. Harley moved to the other end of the couch where his daughter's head rested and removed his sweats, letting his six and a half inches bounce out. As the head of his cock found her mouth and she took him in, he opened her robe more, revealing her Double d tits and grabbing one of her nipples.

Pam couldn't believe she was doing this. Before yesterday, she had never cheated on her husband. Now, she had her father as a lover and her son was eating her snatch. The very thought of it brought her to the edge again and she gave Matt a mouthful as he second orgasm overtook her while she moaned.

"Keep going, Matt," Harley ordered. "You got a long way to go." The younger obeyed and kept his tongue active, seeking his mother's third orgasm.

A third, fourth and fifth happened before Matt finally came up for air. His face was shining with the residue of her pussy juice and he couldn't help smiling. Pam was still busy with her father's cock in her mouth and was not in a position to stop what happened next. Matt raised up and kneeling between her legs, pushed his dick into her hole. By now, she was so horny that she didn't care that it was her son that was fucking her. As long as he doesn't cum in me, she thought to herself.

The young man set up a healthy rhythm and pounded his meat in her pussy while she continued to give the old man a blow job. As he began thumping against her, he pounded against her clit. She felt as if she were in a constant state of sexual release as she came over and over as she took the two cocks and thought about having a third.

Harley had been getting his cock sucked for close to twenty minutes while his grandson performed his oral duties and was getting close. It wasn't another five minutes of watching the boy's cock moving in and out of his daughter's cunt before he was ready to release. "I'm going to cum, Pammy."

She didn't say anything, but he felt her mouth tighten its grip on his cock and she sucked harder as her head bobbed forward and back on his cock. Finally he was there. "Aaaaaaagggghhh!" he screamed as he blew his load down her throat. Not all of it could be contained and it leaked out of her mouth. The sight was too much for Matt and he shoved hard into her twat as he reached his peak.

"Yeeaaaaaaaagh!" he cried as he unleashed a torrent of cum into her pussy.

"Oh, fuck," Pam said as she released her father's still spurting cock, its ropes of cum hitting her in the face. "No, Matty. Not inside me. No, no, no, no, no!" she declared in quick iterations.

"What's wrong, Mom?" Matt asked as his cock released his cum deep inside her, finally stopping after eight to ten pulses.

"Sweetie, I'm not on any birth control."

"But I saw Grampa do it yesterday."

"But I'm shooting blanks," the old man said. "I had a vasectomy a long time ago."

"Your father is trying to get me pregnant again so he threw my birth control pills out."

"Well, maybe he already got you pregnant."

"No. I've used a diaphragm each time he has fucked me. But I've taken it out every morning after he gets through dumping his load in me."

"Oh, fuck. Mom, I didn't know!" Matt said as he withdrew his deflating cock from her hole and watched as some of his cum followed.

"I know, sweetie," she said. "Look. There's nothing we can do about it now. Anyway, we have another problem to deal with."

"What's that?"

"How do we tell your sister?"

Matt's face went pale as a ghost. "Do we have to?"

"Yes. A good relationship means no lies and no secrets."

"But, you're keeping secrets from Dad."

"I said a good relationship. Your dad and I don't have a good relationship, just a relationship."

Matt knew that she was right, but he dreaded Meghan's reaction when they would have to sit down and tell her what happened. "Fuck!" he said in frustration.

DOMann1959
DOMann1959
305 Followers