Frustration of Small Cock Pt. 02

Story Info
James starts a new lifestyle.
2.1k words
4.31
33.5k
15

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamtby
jamtby
297 Followers

I left Tim's with a card in my pocket that could either transform or ruin my life. Did I want to learn what Alex had promised or should I run the other way. The appointment was two days from now, so I had time to think about what I really wanted to do. Returning home I found a note on the bed and an empty closet. The note read, "You are a good person but I need more than a man who has no sex drive and can't satisfy my needs. You make a better celibate monk than a husband. I need a real man and not a shadow of one. I am leaving. Love, Ellen."

At that minute I felt totally worthless as person who didn't count for much. Suicide crossed my mind but I was too strong for that. Today may open a new chapter in my life but I did not know what that would mean. My first thought was to get a divorce and then start dating again. After so many years, I wasn't sure how to start. The reality of pleasing a woman sunk in and I wondered what woman would ever want a man that could not perform and meet her needs. Depressed, I opened a beer and sank into a chair very depressed. I wasn't a man but an empty, worthless shell of one. Remaining in that dark mod for a day, it became clear some sort of change in my life was needed but what?

I wanted to take a shower and the card Tim had given me with Alex's address and appointment fell out of my pants pocket. Picking it up and the arguments in my heard started all over again. I am not gay and I like women. I don't know if following this uncertain path would in happiness and fulfillment? On the other hand, what did I have to lose? I have the most satisfying sex since my operation with Tim and Lois. They didn't think I was gay or strange. I am not pervert so what could be wrong in exploring what Alex suggested. I always can walk away.

My appointment was for Thursday afternoon at 2:00 PM. Fumbling for my car keys I started the car and put the address into my GPS. The trip took about 30 minutes and lead me to a small strip shopping center on the Gandy Causeway. The address was for the last building space in the center. Entering the building I was greeted by an older woman.

"Hi, I have a 2:00 PM appointment with Alex."

Smiling the woman said, "Yes, he is expecting you. I will let him know you are here." With that she left her desk and moved to the back of the building. While waiting, I nervously sat in a straight back chair. The thoughts raced through my head about leaving but I stayed.

In a few minutes Alex came out and welcomed me. "James, it is great to see you. I know you are nervous and most of my clients are when they first come here but in a short time you will feel relaxed and comfortable. I want to come back into our orientation room."

The "orientation room" was the largest space in the building. A large comfortable chair similar to the ones in a nail salon was located next to a large sink. An open shower was immediately next to the sink. A massage table stood opposite the chair. Closets lined the fair wall. The lights were dim and the temperature was bit cooler than the rest of the space.

"Liz will be your instructor and assistant for the next few hours. Do as she instructs and relax. This will be a life changing day." With that Alex left the room.

Liz was the woman who greeted me when I arrived. She was in her 50's. I guessed she was 5ft 6 inches tall, weighed somewhere around 200 lbs and had a commanding presence.

"Ok James, I am going to take charge and I want to you follow all my instructions without question. Some of this may seem strange but I know what I am doing and later you will know that I am an expert. Now strip and give me all your clothes."

Being naked with strangers had always made me uncomfortable so I hesitated for a minute. Liz's stern look and then a gentle comment, "Come on Sweetie you have nothing to be afraid of and I have seen many, many naked men and women over the years. So get those clothes off." This put me at ease enough to take all my clothes off.

Handing everything including my watch and wedding ring (which I still wore) to Liz I felt a sudden sense of surrender. Everything I had worn in to the building went into a large plastic trash bag. She said softly, "You won't need these today.'

As I stood there Liz began to look at me like an artist getting ready to create a new sculpture from a block of marble. "Very nice, you look very nice and have a beautiful body. The only imperfection I see is your small, limp cock." She grabbed my cock and began to stroke it. Nothing happened no erection only the soft, unsexy appendage hanging between my legs.

Embarrassed by my lack of performance, I tried to apologize and pull away. Liz scolded me, "Yes, you have lost your manhood and can't satisfy a woman but that does not mean you are worthless or you do not have sexual needs. You are not the first person I have changed from a depressed, self-hating, worthless feeling man into a vibrant sexual being. You just have to trust me and let go of all your old ideas about what is sexy."

"Turn around I want to see you ass and back." I obeyed.

"Very nice you have a firm, tight ass, a great back and fantastic legs. Most women would kill to have legs like yours. You are far more-sexy than you give yourself credit and I am going to make sure you learn how to use it to please yourself and others. Ok, get into the shower and take a long hot one.

Liz watched me as I got into the shower and started to wash myself. No one ever watched me take a shower especially with such interest. She kept me there of almost 15 minutes. The hot water felt good and my body became warm and softer. Handing a towel Liz pointed me to the chair.

"Ok, James I am going to start you on a new direction. The first thing that I need to do is shave all of your body hair. That will include under your arms, pubic, and legs. Your legs will look even better once they are free from hair." With that she started applying something called shave butter.

"Put your arms over your head and relax. I know what I am doing and you have nothing to be afraid of just relax." With that she started shaving my arm pits. "Girls don't like hair arm pits" she said with a smile. Over the next few minutes she worked down my torso removing any hair. My nipples received special attention.

Applying the shave butter on my pubic area she said, "This area needs to always be hair free, I am going to be very thorough but careful as I shave your cock and balls. You will eventually have to do this but today you are mine."

Gently Liz cradled my balls and shaved them smooth then my cock. "you really do have a small cock but actually that will be a real plus for you, trust me."

Moving my legs into positions she ordered my legs were soon shaved. "Ok, get on your knees and turn around and fact the back of the chair. I am going to check your ass and shave any hair I find." That really embarrassed me. Pulling my cheeks apart she ran the razor down removing any hair that might be there. The sensation I had when Tim first spread my cheeks rekindled the erotic feelings I had had.

"Ok, Sweetie, get back in the shower and wash yourself. Then dry off and lay face down on the table."

At this point I started to just obey and not ask questions or resist. I simply did what Liz told me to do without question. Once dry, I got onto the table and laid face down. Within a minute Liz was massaging me with some lotion that smelled like roses.

"This moisturizer will really make you smooth and feel sexy. After a few sessions your skin will become much softer. It will also help reduce any itching you might experience from the shaving."

Her massage was different from Tim's in that the effort was to rub the lotion deep into my skin as opposed to creating a relaxing feeling. The erotic feelings that I first experienced with Tim returned but a bit more intense. After 20 minutes of massaging my back Liz ordered me to turn over.

"Ok, I am going to work on your front side. I really liked working the back of your legs and will start with their front. These are you most exciting asset and need to be perfect." She then started putting lotion and massage it into my legs.

"Ok, now the next area I want to work on is your chest. You have developed what I like to call "small, firm male breasts". They have developed nicely. Do you take hormones?" With a shocked reply, I said, "No".

"You will find that over time your breasts will become more sensitive and make you feel excited when they are touched. I am going to massage them with a special cream that helps make then more sensitive. If you decide at some point you want bigger ones, we can get you hormones." I shook my head no, but the thought did quietly excite me. After a few minutes my breasts and nipples did start to tingle.

"Now it's time for me to work on your useless manhood. I understand that Tim did get you aroused when he rub it. Is that true?"

I again shook my head. Liz used the same cream that had been used on my breasts. Within a minute my cock started to tingle and feel warm. As Liz stroked me I became very aroused. I tried to not show any excitement but after a few minutes I began to moan and feel very excited. A slight smile passed Liz's lips as she continued.

"I can see you are getting aroused. I think you have more sexual desire and energy than you think. Since your cock is useless as a man you are better suited as a female sexual being. I also think I need to change your name. This is one of my privileges in this process, naming a new member of our group. "

"You look like a girl I knew back in college. Her name was Amiee and that will be your new name."

That took me aback. I was going to be a girl? I am not a girl I am a guy. Just then a wave of euphoria over came and I had a massive orgasm. My entire body shook and I lost total control.

"Amiee you thought you could not be satisfied. You just proved that you could with the right understanding of your body. This is just the first of many times you will be released."

Exhausted I lay on the table fighting the thought of being a female while have perhaps the most erotic time of my life. After about 10 minutes of rest Liz had me return to the chair.

At that point Alex entered the room.

"How is she doing Liz?" She? Ran through my head.

"She is doing fantastic. I decided to name her Amiee because she reminded me of a college friend . Amiee was the quiet, shy type until she had a drink or two then she became the hottest girl on campus."

Alex smiled. "Well Amiee it shall be. The next step is to determine what personality our Amiee will become. Have you discussed her wardrobe yet?"

"No, not yet. While I like her naked, she must wear the appropriate clothes and styles that match that persona. But she need to rest for a half hour or so before we start that project."

Alex agreed. Liz then placed a blanket over me and said, "Rest Sweetie. In a half an hour we will start working on your persona and what type of clothes will best suit you."

With that she reached under the blanket and stroked my cock a few times. "Now rest and we will continue in a while."

With erotic sensations and thoughts running through my head I managed to drift off for a nap.

To be continued

jamtby
jamtby
297 Followers