Frustration of Small Cock Pt. 04

Story Info
Ana becomes submissive and spends a weekend naked.
3.5k words
4.33
16.4k
5

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamtby
jamtby
300 Followers

Guy smiled, "Have a great time together. I will have Charles bring your car to the portico."

With one call on a house phone Charles was summoned and quickly pulled Ana's black 550 CL Mercedes up to the portico. Ana got in the driver's side while Charles held my door.

"Ana when you pull out on Gulf Blvd turn right then at the traffic light turn left onto the Bellaire Causeway.

At midnight the traffic on the Bellaire Causeway was light. Exiting onto West Bay Blvd the traffic picked up and we managed to get every red light between Bellaire and the Bayside Bridge. This provided Ana to ask questions.

"Where are we going and how long will it take us to get there?" She asked logical question.

My only answer was, "It is a place of freedom and peace. You will undoubtedly find it to be a very special place."

Still questioning me, Ana commented, "I hardly know you and you are taking me to an unknown place to do what with me and I am a bit afraid."

"I understand but you trusted me at Guy's and now you will have to trust me for a bit longer. I assure you that you will be safe and the weekend will change your life. Guy trusted you to me when he smiled, and you will be able to judge for yourself on Sunday."

In 35 minutes we traveled from Bellaire Beach, across the Bayside Bridge, east on the Courtney Campbell causeway, and finally onto the Veterans Expressway. Exiting onto the Dale Mabry Highway we headed north. "In about 4 miles there is a Walmart on your right, turn into the parking lot. We have some shopping to do."

In an indignant tone Ana said, "Walmart, are you kidding me. I never shop at Walmart. I prefer quality stores."

As we pulled into the parking lot I smiled, I replied, "I'm sorry Nordstrom's and Trader Joe's aren't open right now. Tonight, will be another first for you. Walmart has two advantages right now. First, they are open. Second, they have everything we will need for the weekend."

Reluctantly Ana got out of the car dressed in her black leather pants, heels, and leather jacket which she had buttoned to the top. Without her bra she felt vulnerable. I was wearing the clothes Liz had given me earlier in the day. It felt strange going out in public dressed that way. We must have looked very strange. Two tall "women" dressed as we were going into Walmart at 1:00 AM.

Assuming the role of dominant I instructed, "Ana, you push the cart as we shop." She obeyed without question.

First stop was to get each of us a pair of sneakers, I got size 12 men. Ana looked at me and I said you need women's shoes so next to the men's shoes were the women's. I asked, "What size do you wear?"

Looking embarrassed and reluctant she finally said, "I wear a size 11." I then asked is there a pair her that you would like?" She responded, "Not really." With that I pulled out a pair of Puma's her size and put them into the cart. It took another 30 minutes to pick-up groceries, tooth brushes, wine, and most important—coffee.

With the cart full of necessities for the weekend. I looked for a self-checkout. I was hoping to get out of the store with a minimum of questioning looks from employees and shoppers. All the self-checkout stations were closed. We were forced to use the regular checkout lane. We had to use a regular checkout station. There were two shoppers ahead of us. Ana was breathing heavily and turning red with embarrassment as we stood waiting out turn. We did get some strange looks and whispers but if you have ever been in Walmart after midnight there is no telling what you might see. Finally, it was our turn and the clerk tried to keep a straight look on her face, but she just wanted to laugh at us. I paid the $262.34 smiled, thanked the clerk and asked Ana to push the cart to the car.

Reaching Ana's car, I said, "Please give me your keys I will drive the rest of the way." She starred at me for a minute and then gave me the car's ignition bob. After unloading the cart, I held the passenger's door open for Ana.

"The last time someone held my door, I married him." Ana smiled. I returned the smile and said, "I usually want to know a woman at least 24 hours before proposing." Ana tried not to laugh but she failed.

Again, Ana asked, "Where in the hell are we going?" My one-word answer, "Paradise".

Exiting the parking lot, I turned north and in less than 2 minutes we reached the entrance to Paradise Lake. Ana looked at me with a startled look, "Is this where you are taking me. I have never been to a clothing optional place before. This is scandalous."

I smiled, "I guarantee that you will find this to be the best weekend of your life. Since guys that hold your door marry you, I want to really get to know you before proposing. What better place than a Nudist Colony."

After punching in the gate code and passing into the property, we drove slowly to my friend's place. Street lights made finding Dave's place easy. I pulled up in front and parked. Ana was certain she was not going to get out of the car.

I found the key where Dave told me it would be and opened the door and turned on the lights. It was a pleasant modernized double-wide manufactured home. It was beautiful and had all the conveniences but also a special relaxed charm. I immediately unloaded car and told Ana to come inside.

After a few minutes hesitation she came in. Her comment surprised me, "This looks like a very cozy place. Does your friend live here?"

"No, he has a 10th floor condo in the Meridian on Sand Key. It is a beautiful place with a terrific view of the Gulf. He has been very successful in the financial services business and would be considered wealthy by most standard. This is his place of solitude and relaxation. He gets away from everything and everybody here at Paradise Lake. I am only one of a very small group that know about this place."

"Ana, take off your clothes and give them to me. I want you to relax and not be afraid but also believe you will benefit from spending the weekend nude. We have already seen each other without clothes so there's nothing to hide. So, give them to me now."

Reluctant at first Ana stood in front of me not knowing to obey or go running out into the night. I made it easier for her by unbuttoning her leather jacket and stroked her breasts. She became very compliant and soon stood there nude.

"Ana, you are a beautiful woman. I will not hurt you and we can have a wonderful time together." I then stripped off all my clothes and proceed to take both our clothes to the trunk of her car.

"Would you like something to drink or are you ready for bed? I need to take a shower before I get into bed and get all this makeup off," I asked.

Ana smiled, "I want to get some sleep after this very strange night and I am glad you are a guy. I am not into becoming a lesbian." I replied, "I am glad you are a woman. I am not into being a lesbian either, so we have another thing in common."

Ana got into the queen size bed while I got into the shower and scrubbed off all my femininity. One of purchases at Walmart was nail polish remover. It took some work, but all the red polish was remove. After drying off I headed to the bed. Ana was already asleep. I slide in beside her and put my arm around her. Her warm body pressed against mine. A small moan indicated she knew I was there and we both drifted off.

Morning comes early when you are used to getting up at 6:30 every day. With the sun already shining, I slide out of bed and quietly left the room, closing the door after me. First action was to get the coffee going. A closed, private patio was at the end of the living room. Opening the door, I walked out to enjoy the morning. The warm morning air felt great on my naked body. The rush of absolute freedom was wonderful. While I impatiently waited for the coffee to be ready, I enjoyed the sounds of birds and peace. With coffee in hand I sat in one of zero gravity chairs and started to read the news on my cellphone.

Around 8:30 a beautiful angel emerged from the bedroom. Her hair was not combed, and she was wrapped in a sheet. "Good morning Ana, how are you this morning?" Her faint smile told me she was still waking but she seemed relaxed. Sitting in the chair next to me she was taking in the peace of the patio.

I asked, "Coffee?" She smiled again. "Yes, please." I said, "This is not Starbucks but it is Starjames, so you can have you Columbian black, with sugar, with coffee creamer or with sugar and creamer. How do you like it?" She replied, "Creamer and sugar would be great. Just a little sugar."

With that I was off to the kitchen. It was strange walking around nude with a woman in the cottage I had known for less than 24 hours but it was also a comfortable strange feeling. Returning with Ana's order and a refill of black coffee, she sat there looking beautiful.

"Here's your coffee. By the way sheets belong on the bed. Unless of course you are member of the Klu Klux Klan. I don't think you are Klan member so give me the sheet." With that I gently tugged the sheet off Ana. She only gave token resistance. Within a few seconds she sat with her coffee -- nude. It may have been my imagination but she seemed totally relaxed and comfortable.

After a few minutes of just being present with each other I asked, "Do you the difference between being nude and being naked?"

With a questioning look she said, "They mean the same thing, don't they?"

Shaking my head, "Nude means a person is not wearing any clothes. That is why Paradise Lake is a Nudist colony. Even without clothes a person can hide their feelings so not to become vulnerable and hurt. Naked means you are totally open and vulnerable. That whatever you share you feel will not be used to harm or embarrass you. You are beautiful nude but I really want to know Ana the woman."

Blushing Ana replied, "I am comfortable being nude but I am not sure you want to see me really naked."

"Well, let's start. Where were you born and tell me a little bit about your family. "

Ana with a serious look on her face started, "My life has not been very exciting I was born in Pittsburgh where my father worked in the steel mines and my mother was an LPN at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. I was the fourth child. My brother Stan was the oldest, sister Kelli, sister Angela, and I was last. My father was second generation American. My grandparents immigrated from Poland a year before the Nazis invaded Poland. My maiden name was Wychoski. Does that help.?"

"Yes, that is a start tell me more about your childhood and growing up in Pittsburgh."

"Well, with a last name like Wychoski I had many nick names when I was in school. Sometimes it was "Cow" and other times it was Ski. Because I was taller than every girl in my class and most of the boys, I got bullied. Name calling, book stealing, just plane meanness. I was not a member of the in crowd which made me more open for bullying. There was one girl and her circle of friends who seemed to enjoy making my life miserable. During my junior year I had to take physical education. After one class I waited until most of the girls had finished showering before taking mine. When I returned my locker was open and all my clothes were taken along with my gym clothes. All I had was a towel. In that moment of panic. Karen, the class bully and my enemy, returned with her friends and laughed at me. 'what no clothes you must be embarrassed. But you look more like a guy so maybe your clothes are in the boy's locker room'. They left laughing. After a few minutes the gym teacher returned to check the showers and found me there crying. I told her someone took my clothes and they could be in the boys' locker room. That's where they were."

"Stan had been captain of the football team the year our school won the district championship. My sister Kelli had been Homecoming Queen. She is 5ft 6in and has a beautiful smile. Angela at 5ft 5 in was a cheerleader and vice president of the senior class. They were all very popular and had dates almost every weekend. At 6 foot and small boobs I was not one of the popular kids. I had a few dates but most boys just were not interested in a tall girl."

"Stan went to Penn State on a ROTC scholarship. Kelli had won a partial scholarship and studied to be a Registered Nurse at the University of Pittsburgh. Angela won a full scholarship to the University of Virginia in a pre-law program and later got her law degree from Yale."

Being good in math I won a partial scholarship to Penn State. I worked as a waitress during school and for Nielson as a statistic tabular. During my sophomore year I had a traumatic rape experience. A graduate instructor named Doug Whitman taught a psychology course I was taking. One afternoon I was in Starbuck's having coffee and studying when he came into the store and asked if he could talk.

"Sure, I would enjoy talking about the class and some of the issues you raised about gay sex." He agreed and grabbed a cup of coffee.

The conversation started off easy enough. After a few minutes I excused myself to go the restroom. When I returned we continued to talk? After a few minutes I became a dizzy and feeling weird. Whitman suggested I stop by his apartment to rest and read a paper he was writing. Since his apartment was closer than my dorm room I agreed hoping I would feel better.

We reached the apartment in a few minutes. Feeling increasingly dizzy I soon settled onto Whitman's couch. He said, "I can make you feel better." He began rubbing my neck and shoulders. His hands moved down my arms. I was feeling uncomfortable and asked him to stop. He didn't.

In a minute my blouse was unbuttoned and pulled over my head. The bra was next to go. "Stop, please I want to leave." He ignored me and pulled off my boots, jeans, socks, and finally my panties. I was naked.

"Ok, now it is time for you to learn about what it takes to get an A in my class." With that he started to assault me. The penetration was painful as he took no care for me and only his pleasure. I endured and the rough treatment and thought the worse would be over. It got worse. I was pulled off the couch, turned onto my stomach and he stuck something up my ass. After a few minutes he penetrated my ass. I was in pain and crying. Whitman didn't care. He then further insulted me. "You're just a college whore. I know your type and all you want is to use your sex to get good grades."

He took pictures of me lying naked on the floor and then sitting on the couch. "These will be available to anyone whom you will claim you were raped. This was consensual sex so you could get an A in my class. You can get dressed now and leave. By the way I am keeping your bra and panties."

I left crying and wanted to do something but what? My roommate, Gloria, quickly asked why I was crying. "I was taken advantage of by David Whitman. I want to call the police and report this scum bag."

Gloria caused me to stop when she said, "Calling the Cops is not the best option. You will have to go through a physical exam; the court proceedings will put you on trial more than Whitman; and he will claim sexual consent to get a good grade, Am I right." Crying I shook my head agreeing. "So he gets off scot free?"

Gloria said, "I will make a call to my dad in Youngstown. He has friends that might be able to give you some justice." Puzzled look on my face, I asked, "How".

Next thing I heard was Gloria on the phone, "Daddy a friend of mine just was assualt by a scum bag. Can you help her get some justice? No he didn't harm me but I am pissed that he hurt my friend. Ok, thank you. I love you."

After hanging up Gloria turned to me, "We have an appointment tomorrow at Starbucks with two of my cousins from Youngstown. They will be able to help you get justice. Whitman is lucky that he didn't assault me. He would have been feeding fish in Lake Erie if he had."

At 10:00 AM the next day we met two of Gloria's "cousins" Lucas and Bruno. Looking like missionaries I wondered how they could help. Lucas asked me to share information about Doug Whitman, where he lives, and some details about my attack. I shared that he took pictures of me and kept my underwear. He threatened to use them if I had gone to the police. Lucas shook his head in understanding. Bruno didn't say a word but the look on his face said, "Whitman was in deep trouble."

Lucas was reassuring and told me that. "We will have a conversation with Mr. Whitman to make certain that he understands how serious his hurting you could greatly change his life. Don't worry none of the pictures will never be seen."

After a few more minutes and Bruno and Lucas left. Gloria said, "It may take a few days but my cousins will have a talk with Mr. Whitman. You may have noticed Bruno was getting angry as you shared your story. A few years ago his sister was assaulted by her then boyfriend. He really beat her up. Bruno made the trip from Youngstown to Akron that day. Her boyfriend has not been seen since. He takes assault of family and friends very seriously. Whitman will have a bad day."

Three days passed with no news. Then Gloria ran into the room and said, "Go to the lounge immediately, there's a story on the news you will want to see."

The news was, "A graduate instructor at Penn State was found naked and high on drugs staggering around a park. The police found his clothes and drugs in a bush at the park. Identified as a Douglas Whitman, the man claimed that two missionaries attacked and drugged him."

The report continued, "Skeptical about the report, the police took Mr. Whitman to his apartment where he claimed the assault occurred. Upon entry the police found additional drugs and child pornography. Upon obtaining a search warrant additional child pornography was found on his computer. Mr. Whitman charge with possession of drugs and child pornography."

Gloria smiled, "I guess he will be facing justice. After whatever jail time he serves he will be required to register as a sex offender."

I simply felt some relief but feared those pictures be in the evidence collected by the police. The next day a FEDEX package arrived for me. It was from Lucas. The note read, "All pictures of you and other women have been destroyed. Enclosed are five pairs of bra and panties. We weren't certain which ones were yours so we sent them all to you. That scum bag showed no remorse, so we had to have a serious conversation. I suspect he will spend time in prison. Hope you have a good life, Lucas."

Relieved, I knew other women had also suffered and thanks to Gloria's family justice would be served. Although still struggling to get back to normal, I resumed my college life.

To be continues ...

jamtby
jamtby
300 Followers