Frustration of Small Cock Pt. 05

Story Info
James and Ana Spend time Naked Together.
3.5k words
4.24
13.9k
7
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamtby
jamtby
300 Followers

Gloria smiled, "I guess he will be facing justice. After whatever jail time he serves he will be required to register as a sex offender."

I simply felt some relief but feared those pictures be in the evidence collected by the police. The next day a FEDEX package arrived for me. It was from Lucas. The note read, "All pictures of you and other women have been destroyed. Enclosed are five pairs of bra and panties. We weren't certain which ones were yours, so we sent them all to you. That scum bag showed no remorse, so we had to have a serious conversation. I suspect he will spend time in prison. Hope you have a good life, Lucas."

Relieved, I knew other women had also suffered and thanks to Gloria's family justice would be served. Although still struggling to get back to normal, I resumed my college life.

Part 5

Ana continued to share. "My Sophomore and Junior year were typical college years. Excelling math classes became a passion. This resulted in making the Dean's List both years. My social life was somewhat limited due to my work schedule and not having a special guy. Gloria and some of her friends became my primary social group. Friday nights at the local bars and attending college parties at fraternities comprised my entire social activities."

During the summer, "I worked for Nielson Company in Pittsburgh as a data compiler. That is a fancy name for a person who does statistical analysis of data collected from the company's various survey projects. I earned very good money for a college student. This experience would help me land my first job."

As Ana continued to share her college experiences I sensed she achieved a great deal of academic and money during those years but was unhappy. As a tall woman with small breasts she apparently believed she was not attractive. She thought men were not looking for girls like her. From my where I sat nothing could be further from the truth. One of the challenges of being in nude is that when an erection happens, it's hard to hide. At that moment looking at her, hiding my problem became awkward.

Ana continued, "My Senior year started like the previous two years. Then in a history class I met Darren. He was tall, handsome, a cheerleader for the Penn State football team, and very charming. I fell in love almost immediately. He liked me as well and for the first time in my life I had a real romantic relationship. It was wonderful as we got together for studying, dates, dinners, and just hanging out."

The look in her eyes told the story. She was in love and still had warm feeling about that relationship.

She continued. "Darren was a member of Alpha Omega fraternity. Very popular, his charisma allowed him to do just about anything. The fraternity had a room in their house called the "Bomb Shelter". This was a room in the basement with an outside entrance used by servants when the house was owned privately. The chapter president was the only one who had the key. Junior and seniors could request the use of the "Bomb Shelter" to take their girlfriends for a "quiet night". If the president agreed, they could use it and like Las Vegas, "What happened in 'Bomb Room' remained in the 'Bomb Room'."

"On a cold Saturday in February Darren got the key and I was introduced to this world. He took me into the small room which had a bed, dim lighting, two chairs, a small refrigerator, and an attached bathroom. Within a few minutes of enter we passionately kissed and very quickly my clothes came off. Darren proceeded to give me a full body massage. It was wonderful as his strong hands moved over my body. Within a few minutes he reached my private parts that had not been touched or seen since Whitman had attacked me. At first, I became very tense, but Darren's soft words and stroking eased my fears. Sone his fingers probed my vagina and I was overcome with excitement. Within a few minutes I had a real orgasm that shook me."

"Darren finally stripped and laid on top of me and penetrated with his strong cock. We spent the entire day fucking. I was never so sexually excited and satisfied. It was wonderful. Like you, Darren quickly learned that rubbing my breasts could drive me crazy. After sucking my nipples for several minutes he rolled me over on my stomach. Then he said he would give me a wonderful feeling. By that he wanted to have anal sex. Having suffered under Whitman, I objected and told him no. He respected my wishes. After a wonderful day we left "Bomb Shelter". Darren bought pizza at Tommie's Pizzeria and eventually I got back to my room. The next morning Darren had to leave for a job interview in New York for a position with Citi Bank."

Ana's mood changed as she continued. Tears appeared in her eyes. "Darren's interview went well and he would be offered a position upon graduation in May. I was getting very serious about him as we became a couple. My world changed after attending a fraternity party with him in early March. Billed as a "St Patrick's day Warm-Up" party, everyone dressed in green outfits and the fun began. Unfortunately, at that party was a very cute redhead with blue eyes and big boobs. Darren left me standing alone while he introduced himself to her. In that moment I knew my fantasy relationship was over. A few days after the party we broke up. Darren took the position in New York. His new girlfriend went with him. They eventually got married and have a family."

The look of a devastation flashed over Ana's face. It was clear she had lost a true love. Another man had used and discarded her. The emotional loss remained after all those years.

At that moment I smiled and told Ana, "Darren was really a dumb ass to let a wonder woman like you get away. You are very special."

My efforts to cheer Ana up met with a weak but not quite believable smile. So, I asked, "What happened after you graduated?"

Regaining her composure, she said, "I graduated with honors in math. I was offered a job with Google in California. My background in math and work with Nielson made me a perfect candidate for several positions available in the company. With a certain amount of fear, I moved away from my family and friends to a new world. I suspect that my break-up also helped in making my decision for a fresh start."

She continued, "At first, Google was an exciting place to work. Assigned to the department that developed and tested statistical analysis of consumer patterns of Google users, I quickly learned that there was a prescribed way of thinking. The established procedures were never to be questioned. I found this very strange since Google was a tech company. I soon learned you either followed the "party line" or you became an "outsider". As an outsider you were left out of the decision-making process and your ideas were discounted. Sometimes my ideas were discounted and then proposed by someone else who received the credit. I became increasingly disillusioned."

I interrupted. "Ana, you haven't had breakfast. Let me fix you some eggs, bacon, toast and orange juice. It's not Bob Evans but you need to eat something."

Smiling, she said, "You would cook breakfast for me? My dad was the last one to fix me breakfast. I would really enjoy watching you cook."

I smiled and said, "You have given me a high bar to meet. I am sure no one can cook like your dad."

We started walking to the kitchen when we passed the wall of mirrors. Ana stopped and said, "I am one ugly looking girl. I am too tall, my boobs are too small, my ass is too fat, and my feet are too big."

Hearing her comment, I said in a firm voice, "Ana, stop and turn around and bend over." She reluctantly obeyed, I gave her two strong swats on her bottom.

"Ok, Ana turn around and listen to me or you will get a real spanking. First you are not too tall. You are six-foot, and I am six feet two inches. Second, your boobs aren't too small and as I learned yesterday they are magical. Third, you have a very nice ass which I admire. Finally, as I learned in Walmart you wear a size 11 shoe and mine are size 12. So how does it feel to be a "shorty" with a beautiful ass and small feet? Besides you are a very beautiful woman and I afraid my erection is giving that secret away."

Ana had tears in her eyes and blushed. She grabbed my hand but said nothing. She didn't need to.

"Ok, it's time for your chef to get to work. Fill up your coffee and you sit and talk with me. Because I will be cooking I am going to put on my gym shorts and shirt. Nothing stinks like hot bacon grease." Ana laughed and poured a fresh cup of coffee.

It didn't take long before the bacon was cooking. Bread was in the toaster and orange juice poured.

"How do you like your eggs?" I asked. Ana simply said, "Any way you like cooking them."

"How does scrambled with a little cheese mixed in sound?" Ana responded, "Do you know my dad? That is the way he always fixes them. Go for it."

As we ate breakfast I asked, "Tell me more about your time at Google."

Ana said, "Well, there's not much else to say. I stayed with the company for 3 years. At some point I could not take the "group think" and culture of the company. While working at Google I shared an apartment with an American Airlines flight attendant, Lucy Krushinski. Her grandparents migrated from Poland in 1938 fearing a war with Germany. She is a great person. Fun to be with and very straight forward in letting you know what is on her mind. That was very refreshing after being at work all day. Lucy flew international routes and was out of the apartment a great deal of the time. Her boy Bruce was a pilot for American. A former Navy pilot he was one very handsome guy. When Lucy and Bruce had a party, it was a real party. I really liked being with them."

"Lucy kept trying to find a guy for me. Bruce brought several of his Navy buddies over, but we never seemed to connect. Again, being a very tall woman is not as attractive to most men as the blonde, 5 ft 6in tall girl with big boobs." Lucy and I traveled together several times which was fun. She used her perks with the airline to fly for free and she got me some real deals. We visited Hong Kong, Tokyo, and Hawaii together. It was fun just being a tourist."

"Lucy and Bruce got married about two years after I started sharing the apartment. Just before their wedding I quit Google. I joined a small tech firm in San Jose. This became a major turning point for me."

As I cleared the dishes off the table, Ana started helping clean up the kitchen. With cooking chores over I stripped off the clothes and Ana and I returned to open lanai.

I said, "Before we started to clean up the kitchen you said moving to San Jose was a major turning point in your life, please tell me more."

Ana replied, "The firm I joined was small but very profitable. They provided technical solutions to companies seeking to expand and improve their I.T. capabilities. As an analyst my responsibility was to take information provided by our software engineers and develop a comprehensive plan for the client. This work while not exciting did pay well."

"A few weeks after starting with the company I met Richard. He was their top software engineer. There was no problem he couldn't solve. Very handsome at 6ft 3in, well built, and able to charm the pants off any woman he wanted. Working with Richard soon lead to a personal relationship. Yes, he did charm me out of my pants."

"We dated for six months and finally on St Patrick's Day he asked me to marry him. I said yes. We moved into his home and 5 months later were married. It was a very special time for me. Being married and considered a to be an attractive woman."

"Richard liked sex and we spent the first few months having sex everywhere in his house including the garage. He knew early on the magic of stroking my breasts. I would do just about anything he wanted. We went to parties where everyone ended in the hot tub naked. After going years without an active sex life, this was a significant change. I liked it."

"Richard like to get kinky. One night he wanted to have anal sex. I was very reluctant to do it based upon what happened at Penn State. One the other hand, I think refusing Darren may have cost me that relationship. So, I agreed if he would be gentle. Richard agreed and after rolling me over on my stomach he applied lubricant to my ass. He wore double condom started to slowly penetrate me. Memories of what I experienced at the hands of Whitman flashed back. The pain of the Richard entering me was not as bad as the memories of the past. When he had finished I pretended to have enjoyed it, but I felt ashamed."

"Richard's work kept out of town for weeks at a time. I spent many days and nights by myself. While I had work and started to learn to sail, I was feeling increasingly isolated from Richard. This went on for the entire 9 years we were married."

"When we were together we acted like normal married couples. Going shopping; working on projects around the house; and having dinner with friends gave the world that appearance of a normal couple. We would go on vacation to Las Vegas, Mexico, and took a cruise to Alaska. Life appeared to be good for anyone looking at us. But it was not."

"Richard began to demand more from sex. No longer would we cuddle but he wanted more and more kink. He demanded anal sex from me. He also started to introduce BDSM into our life. He especially liked tying me to the bed and then spank me before fucking me. This was not the lifestyle I wanted."

"Richard had a friend Jose who always was coming to the house. Jose was funny and could make anyone laugh. He also worked closely with Richard on software issues. If you saw Richard, Jose would soon show up."

Ana continued, "In April 1993 the company sent me to seminar in Phoenix. This 5-day seminar was intended to introduce new software design tools. Participants would also be trained on the new Sequestia system which our firm was purchasing. Richard was working in LA, so I made the trip by myself. The first three days provided technical training on this new system. It was interesting but not exciting. It was during one of the sessions I met Guy. He was from Tampa, Florida and a very distinguished looking man. His wife Margaret was clearly the love of his life. We talked, and exchanges contact information. Little did I know this meeting would change my life."

"On the fourth day of the seminar I became very sick with a fever and muscle aches. I decided to fly home early. It was close to midnight when we landed at the San Jose airport. The thirty-minute drive home was uneventful. My shock and surprise happened when I opened the garage and found Richard's car. He was supposed to be in L.A. for another week. Surprised, I entered the house. The lights were out and since Richard did not expect me home for another two days, I thought he was asleep in the bedroom. He was in bed but not alone. There was Jose in bed with Richard—both naked. I just screamed and ran from the room."

"Richard woke up and pulled on some gym shorts and ran after me. At first, he attempted to make an excuse why Jose and he were in bed. Then after my crying he finally said, 'Ana, I am gay and have been for years. Jose and I have been together for over 12 years.' Both angry and hurt I called Richard a bastard. Got back in my car and drove to a Marriott for the night."

"Again, a man had let me down and hurt me. This time I wasn't even good enough he had preferred men to me."

Ana stopped talking and started crying. She had been betrayed time after time by men. I wondered if she looked at me the same way.

I pulled her out of her chair and into my lap and just held her as she cried. There wasn't much I could say except, "Ana you are a beautiful loving woman. You are very special." The look in her wet eyes said, "I want to believe you but what makes you different?"

Rubbing her breasts Ana began to relax. Unlike our previous times together where this lead to erotic sexual activity, this time was different. I picked her up and lead her back to the bed. In bed together, I cuddled her close and rubbed her back. She pulled me close and just wanted me to hug her. She softly cried as I held her as our bodies seem to melt together. We kissed. Not say a word, her eyes did the talking for her. Their message, 'Please don't hurt me. I need someone to love me not hurt me.' I whispered, "Ana you are safe I won't hurt you." At that moment a bond developed between us. It would take more talking than a day, but the bond had been made.

An hour or so passed. In a low soft voice Ana asked, "Will you make love to me. I don't want sex I want you to make love to me."

Without a word I began to gently stroke her back, shoulders and down her arms. Knowing how receptive her breasts were to be touched, I made a special effort to stroke them and suck her nipples as gently as possible. Finally, I inserted my penis inside her. We stayed coupled for almost 30 minutes.

With a smile that only a lover can give, Ana kissed me. "Thank you for making me feel like a real woman and not just a sex object."

Over-come with emotion all I could say was, "You are one beautiful woman."

We fell asleep together. Sometime later I awoke with Ana gently breathing next to me. She awoke a few minutes later. That is when I said, "I need to take a shower and would love to have you take one with me." Smiling she said, "It has been a long time since I took a shower with someone. That shower looks a bit small but that is a great idea."

The shower was a bit tight but we both fit in together. After spraying Ana with the hand shower, I started rubbing soap on her. Washing Ana in the shower was erotic. My hands passed over her entire body. Without hesitation I washed her pussy and ass. She seemed to respond with a renewed energy and excitement.

It was my turn Ana enjoyed rubbing my chest and back. Down my legs and then she paid attention to my cock and balls. She enjoyed stroking and washing them. When I started to get aroused, she smiled and said, "You up for a happy ending?"

I said, "That is a great idea, but I need a few more minutes to recover. You are one hot momma."

Ana smiled, "You really believe that, don't you?" Without hesitation I simply said, "Yes".

Then Ana turned me around. "You know when we were at Guy's and before your captured me, I wanted to finger your ass. I am going to do it now." Without any further word her finger opened my ass and she stuck inside me.

The response was instantaneous. My cock got hard and the feeling of erotic pleasure over whelmed me. While I tried to control this surge of energy I couldn't. Ana then said, "Would you like me to make you feel better?" My response was to turn around. Her soft, warm hands grasped my cock and she slowly stroked it. Then the pace of the strokes increased until I reached a climatic state. Ana then said, "Cum to me baby cum to me." With that the white cream exploded from me onto her naked body. Exhausted I had to lean against the shower wall.

As she stood there smiling at me I said, "You are one hell of a woman. I don't why those dumb men you knew in the past let you go but they were truly dumb asses."

She smiled. "Maybe they were just a warm up for the real man I am with today."

To be continued

jamtby
jamtby
300 Followers