Frustration of Small Cock Pt. 07

Story Info
Ana learns about James and his past.
3.8k words
4.4
10.5k
3

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamtby
jamtby
297 Followers

Ana softly asked, "Will you hold me and not let me go? I am not perfect, but I need someone who can love me regardless of what I have done or mistakes I might make in the future."

Pulling Ana out of her chair I gently guided her back into the bedroom. Pulled a blanket around her and held her.

Pt 7

The aroma of freshly brewed coffee woke me. Then a beautiful, naked angel walking towards me made me wonder is this a dream? The soft voice said, "It's time to get up sleepy and join me on the lanai." Then reality—I realized this angel was in fact Ana who had gotten up and made coffee.

Trying to smooth my ruffled, night hair, I took the coffee and replied, "This is the first morning in my life when an angel woke and gave me coffee. I will follow you to the lanai or anywhere else you want to go."

Ana simply smiled and said, "The lanai will be good for a start."

The morning was comfortably warm and the humidity low for Florida. This might have been Heaven, but it certainly was a close imitation. After a few minutes of just being together without any conversation, Ana said, "You asked me to be naked for you. I have shared so much about myself. I want you to get naked with me. Tell me about yourself."

After another sip of coffee, I started. "I grew up in Circleville, Ohio. My dad, Harold, was a firefighter, Harold and mother, Eloise, stayed at home raising my brother Ted, sister Carrie, and myself. I was the oldest and somewhat of a miracle according to my mother. My parents had tried for many years to have children but couldn't. The doctors told her that her RH negative blood type and my dad's RH positive would making having a baby impossible. After 7 miscarriages, I came along. As such I was treated as a 'Gift from God'. That lasted until my bother came along two years later and my sister 4 years after that. Teddy and I got along like most brothers but were close. Sister Carrie was the pride of my dad. She got anything and everything she wanted. All she had to do was say, 'Daddy I need...'."

Life changed when dad accepted a position with the Columbus fire department and was promoted. This move changed my world. As the oldest I became responsible for chores around the house. This included mowing the lawn, weeding the garden, and anything else had to be done. My brother helped but sister Carrie remained free to do whatever."

"In high school studying, working at home, and a part time job kept me busy. Not being athlete or a member of the 'in crowd' I didn't have much of a social life. Dating was awkward. Not having a car like many of my classmates did restrict my status among girls in the class. My date to the senior prom was a very nice girl that no one else would invite. She was fun, but we didn't have chemistry. Upon graduation I applied to Ohio State and was accepted. I also was won an appointment to the Navy

ROTC. This meant my college tuition and books were paid. The check for $50.00 a month helped pay my other expenses. I lived at home, so room and board weren't a problem. I had a part time job of managing a small retail store in evenings and Saturdays. This kept money coming in but did not help my social life."

I was a good student but not a great one. I had to study and do all the assignments in order to get a good grade in a class. Unlike some guys who could party all week and pass exams with high marks on Friday. During the Summer I had 6 to 7 weeks of active duty for training in the Navy."

"The Navy ROTC became my social anchor. Summer training provided training and travel. I fell in love with ships and going to sea. As a Midshipman I formed a bond with the other guys. Unfortunately, of the 150 men and women who started as Freshmen, only 50 of us graduated and received commissions."

"A big social event each year was the Quarter Deck Ball. All Midshipman were expected to attend with a date. This was a formal event and included military ceremony. Considered a hot social event, getting a date wasn't much of a challenge. Not having a girlfriend, I took the opportunity to work as an honor guide, member of the Color Guard, and anything else freshmen do to make the event operate smoothly. This gave me a chance to experience the event but not have a date."

"During my sophomore year I did get a date. Actually, a very attractive girl in my physic's class, Jenny, developed a "lunch" friendship. We had gone out several Friday nights together. There was a platonic relationship but when I asked if she wanted to go to the Ball, she immediately accepted."

"The big night I rented a car, put on my dress uniform, and took Jenny to dinner at a good restaurant. We got to the Ball and after going through the receiving line comprised of the Staff, and University Provost, we got together with some of my classmates. Things were going well until one of the seniors, George Winslow, stopped by the table. Jenny was immediately smitten, and her interest focused on him. His date was a nice girl. Jenny accepted a dance with George and that was the end of my date. George's girl, Rosemary, was left at the table with me. After some time had passed, it became clear George and Jenny were not coming back. I did my best to talk with, Rosemary. We talked and danced but this again was an awkward situation. At the end of the evening George and Jenny left and I drove Rosemary back to her sorority house on campus. She thanked me for the evening and that ended my sophomore Ball experienced."

"After class the following Monday, Jenny apologized about leaving with George and thanked me for introducing them. That was the end of that relationship."

Ana asked, "How did that make you feel?"

"It didn't feel good. I just focused on school and work. I don't do anything for your ego when you have your date leave a dance with someone else and you must try to make his date feel good. I did my best."

Reaching over to hold my hand Ana said, "You were a gentleman and both those girls were lucky to have met you."

"During my senior year I met Mary Kay. She was attractive, intelligent, and shared some common interests. We met in a history class and our relationship grew from there. At that year's Quarter Deck Ball, I had a great time and after the dance we went to her apartment and spent a great night together. She enjoyed having her back rubbed at it didn't take long before we were both naked and having great sex. I was in love."

"I graduated in June and left for my first duty station on a destroyer, a navy warship. My ship was home ported in Japan. Mary Kay had another quarter to finish before graduating. Our plan was to get married in November and have her join me in Japan as my dependent."

"In October my ship returned to port after two weeks at sea. It was then that I received a Red Cross message from Mary Kay's mother. It said, 'Mary Kay died on Wednesday in a traffic accident.' The funeral will be held next Monday.' Although we were not married, the Captain granted me emergency leave and flew to Columbus. That started the saddest two weeks of my life."

Without saying a word Ana got up and pulled me to my feet and just held me. The warmth of her body and the embrace told me she understood my loss. That emotional embrace created a bond between us that I had not experienced before.

After a few minutes we sat down. As emotions that had been suppressed for years flooded out. I said, "Are you hungry?"

Ana sensed I needed a break from my story. She said, "Yes I am. Do you want me to cook?"

"No let's go out for breakfast."

Laughing Ana said, "I am afraid that my present attire might not be well received in most restaurants."

"You look great to me but let's put on those gym cloths and go out. Besides dressed like you are right now would create too many jealous wives in the restaurant and I don't want to cause conflict."

Blushing Ana replied, "You are a real gentleman not wanting to cause other men to face jealous wives."

It didn't take long to put on gym shorts, t-shirts, and shoes. I handed Ana the starter fob to her car. She simply shook her head, "You drive. Where are we going?"

"Have you ever been to Bob Evans?" The smile on her face told the story.

"Yes, at least once a month after Sunday Mass Dad would take us to Bob Evans. I was usually dressed a bit more 'Sunday best' than I am now."

"This is Florida just about anything goes. Besides you look great in anything you wear." I did notice her nipples through her t-shirt. "Do you want to stop at your new favorite store, Walmart, and get a bra?

"No, I like this braless feeling. But I get cold in many restaurants. I would a sweat shirt." Leaving our cozy space, I held the car door for Ana. With a smile she said, "That's twice you have held my door. This relationship is getting serious."

As I started the car I replied, "We have known each other for over 24 hours."

After a stop to buy a sweat shirt we drove the 4 miles to the nearest Bob Evans. The wait for a table lasted only a few minutes. With menus in hand and coffee cups full we examined the menu.

Ana ordered a waffle, scrambled eggs and bacon, and orange juice. I ordered fried mush and a side of ham.

After ordering Ana said, "Do know my father?" I replied, "No, why do you ask." Unless you know fried mush is available at Bob Evans you would never think to ask for it. That is one of my dad's favorite breakfast meals. He does order it with bacon." I said, "Ham matches my personality."

As we waited for breakfast to be served Ana asked, "How did you cope after Mary Kay's death?"

"I served another two years in the Navy making cruises to the Western Pacific and Australia. I liked the Navy, but I also wanted a family. Being at sea and away from the family I wanted to have just didn't seem to work for me. After completing my active duty, I did join the Naval Reserve and started looking for a job. It wasn't long before I found a really good job working for a financial services company in their home office. Joining the firm's marketing department proved to be financially rewarding. It also meant traveling throughout the country making presentations and building relationships."

"On a cold January day, I arrived in Chicago for a three-day series of presentations. It was during the second day I held a meeting for about 50 representatives and some of their staff. It was there I met Carolyn. Physically she reminded of Mary Kay but had a sharp sense of humor. After the meeting she made a point to introduce herself and ask some questions about my presentation. As the administrative assistant to a significant producer for our company, I wanted to make certain all her questions were answered. It was late in-the-day, so I invited her to have a drink at the hotel bar. We got along well and so we had dinner together. That started a two year long distant relationship that ended in us getting married."

"Carolyn moved to Columbus and we started a family. My son, Josh, was first born followed in two years by my first daughter Jean and then daughter Joan. Carolyn liked names starting in J. I wanted to name at least on daughter Heather but that never happened. Josh has entered college and is studying to become a chemist. Jean graduated with honors and to my horror won a tennis scholarship to the University of Michigan. Needless-to-say there is always a family rivalry in November each year when Ohio State and Michigan play football. Joanie is a sweet girl who enjoys the outdoors. She just started a program at Bowling Green State University studying forestry and land management. Joanie and I are the closest and talk on the phone a couple of times each week. I am proud of all my kids."

As our food arrived Ana looked at me and asked, "What is the relationship with you wife?"

"Carolyn is a lovely person, but she like to control everything. After Joanie was born sex became almost non-existent. Maybe on my birthday and maybe on our anniversary. Although she is not employed, she doesn't spend much time at home. I became the primary care giver of the kids. They can tell you some stories about my cooking. Mention Liver and Onions and they have stories about how I forced them to eat terrible food as kids. Carolyn didn't do much around the house so the responsibility to maintain the house and earn the money fell on my shoulders. She was active in social activities, and church work. She has a habit that drive me crazy--she is a hoarder. There are two rooms in the house filled almost to the ceiling with junk. She keeps everything and won't let anyone get rid of it."

"Over time I wasn't meeting her expectations as a husband and father. We became increasingly distant which finally lead to her filing for divorce about a year ago. We are still going through that process. Seeing the stress, I was under arranged transfer to Florida. He didn't want me to leave the company and what I do can be done from anywhere. That's how I came to Tampa."

"From what Joanie tells me Carolyn has developed a relationship with a guy. I don't know much about him accept my daughter doesn't like him. So, Carolyn is still married but has a boyfriend."

Sipping her coffee Ana asked, "How does that make you feel? I mean Carolyn having a boyfriend?"

"Actually, it is not much different than when we were living together. For the past five years we have lived very separate lives. I do not know if she has had other relationships or not. I was focused, and perhaps too focused on raising kids, paying bills, and working. My recreational activities where limited to going to the gym and watching football."

Ana looked at me with "you have to get a life" look. "That doesn't sound like much of a life."

"you're right and it led me into to some bad habits. Without a sexual outlet I started to read porn and then get on the internet. I went to adult book stores and a few strip clubs. Those turned me off. While I must admit I love looking a nude woman, there's no connection. There is no emotional or real connection. You're as handsome as-long-as you have money." I then blushed, "Masturbation to porn became my outlet. I can't believe I just told you that."

"I think it was the Fourth a July we were invited to the neighborhood cookout. I was asked to make my famous or infamous bake beans and smoked pork loin. I like to cook so that was easy. The hard part was getting Carolyn to the party on time. She wasn't ready to I took my contributions to the party over to the neighbors. About half an hour into the party Carolyn still hadn't made it. The wife of our host, Vicki, joined me with a beer and we talked. It started as the usual polite conversation."

Then Vicki asked me, "Is Carolyn ever on time?" I nodded and said, "Not often she runs on a different schedule than the rest of us."

She then said, "It's not my business but I have noticed you are alone or busy with the kids but not often with your wife. Women who neglect their men have either lost interest or have some outside relationship. I don't know what's going on in your family, but your wife has shared with me she is so busy she just hasn't had time to do anything personal. Translation, I don't have time for my husband. Have you ever thought about having an affair?"

Shocked I replied, "No I haven't because it would not be fair to my wife nor would it be fair to the woman I would have one with. Too much drama and lying and eventually all hell always happens."

At that point Carolyn arrived and Vicki dropped the conversation.

Ana smiled, "That is ok, you are truly getting naked with me. Nothing to be assumed of."

"Ana, these last two days have been the best one I have had since I lost Mary Kay. You have filled my life and spirit with joy. I think you are an amazing person and beautiful woman. Luck was with me when that damn bra of your failed at Guy's."

Ana smiled, "Yes and you kidnaped me and forced me to become myself in Paradise."

We finished breakfast, got two cups of coffee to go and got back to the car. As I opened door for her, Ana said, "Let's take a drive I would like to go somewhere I haven't been before. I want to learn more about you."

"Have you ever been to Crystal River?" Ana replied, "No but I have heard about the Manatees that seem to be there."

"I know a couple of little restaurants right on the water that you would enjoy. Ana smiled, "That's the third time, this is getting very serious. So, let's go to Crystal River. Tell me more about you I want to know you naked."

"About two years ago I was in Atlanta for several presentations. The first evening I was sitting at the bar of the Marriott trying to unwind and forget the challenges of my home life. An older guy, named Roger, sat next to me. We started to talk business and sports. It was pleasant. I had to go the restroom and when I returned he a bought me a new beer. As we continued to talk I started to feel a bit weird. Roger suggested we move to a table towards the back of the bar. I agreed, and we continued to talk. I became increasingly dizzy and finally told Roger I needed to go to my room. He said he would help me since I didn't look too well."

"We go to the 8th floor and he asked if we could stop by his room for a minute. He had some arthritis aspirin that he thought would help. I agreed. Once in his room I sat on the sofa as he went into the bedroom to get the aspirin. In a minute he was back with water and the pill."

At that point, the door opened, and a woman walked in. Roger said, "Hi Honey" and gave her a kiss. "This is my friend Jim. We met at the bar and he needed so aspirin."

"Hi Jim, my name in Nydia I am Roger's wife. You look a bit dazed."

She then proceeded into the bedroom. Roger suggested I take off my tie and jacket and relax a minute to let the aspirin take effect. In a minute Nydia returned wearing only her bra and panties. At that point she said, "Our guest looks very uncomfortable. Help him get comfortable."

Roger nodded and started to unbutton my shirt. I objected but could not must the strength or will to stop him. Within a minute my shirt, undershirt, socks, shoes and belt had been removed. Nydia at that point commented, "Roger, Jim's manhood is being trapped, release him so he can be comfortable."

With one strong pull my pants and underwear came off and I sat there naked. Nydia commented, "He has a small cock, but you will be able to please me with him."

Roger smiled and said, "Yes, but he has a very nice ass and great legs don't you think?"

I was furious but unable to not able to resist or leave.

Nydia, "I am horny tonight and would love to have you fuck him for me before you fuck me. Nothing like watching you fuck some stranger and make him our toy for the evening. Besides in the morning he won't remember a thing expect for the pictures we give him."

Roger stripped, pulled me to me feet, grabbed my cock and said, "Follow me." In a few seconds I as in the bedroom. Ordered to get on all fours on the bed, Roger started by fingering my ass. "He's real tight."

Nydia smiled, "Just the way we like them. Give him a good lube job and then fuck him for me."

After that I don't remember anything. In the morning I woke up in my room naked. My cloths were heaped on the floor and a brown envelop containing a thumb drive lay on the desk. The attached note read, "We had a great time last night and you were a fantasy come true. We thought you would like a video of events. Just in case you think about calling the police, we have several copies which we can share."

"The video showed Roger fucking me. Nydia sucking me. The worst was he scene where I appear to be eating Nydia's pussy while Roger fucked me. Nothing I ever wanted anyone to ever see nor even tell anyone about that night. I have not shared that nightmare with anyone until now. I don't why I felt compelled o share it with you?"

Ana looked at me with a warm sense of understanding. "You have nothing to be ashamed of because you were drugged and taken advantage. Thank you for sharing such a personal and terrible event. Perhaps I am more important to you than some hot, nude chick you are spending the weekend with. I should call my room mate Gloria and have her father send some his "Missionaries" to have a conversation with that couple."

jamtby
jamtby
297 Followers
12