Frustration Relief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course I was secretly hoping Mattie would visit the store and inquire about the "very nice contractor she had met" and the GM would give her my business card.

I went back to the motel and started the process of moving out of my room. That is more difficult than you might think if you have never actually "lived" in a motel of several weeks. By 1:00 pm I had checked out of my room and was heading north up US 281. I hit US 59 at the small town of George West and headed on east toward Houston, thinking about the afternoon with Mattie as I drove along. It was dark by the time I got to Houston, but the good news was, the rush hour traffic had diminished some. Regardless, I was tired and decided to spend the night there before continuing my journey.

To this day, I have never heard from Mattie again. I kept the pantyhose for quite a while, but they are gone now. I have even briefly considered taking a vacation to McAllen and try to find her. Or, maybe I will just go to Austin and see if I can find any UT graduates from the class of '89.

I can see it now; I'm setting in a restaurant in Austin, Texas and notice a man at the next table wearing a Longhorn ring from '88. "Excuse me sir, I was noticing your ring; class of '88 huh? I met someone from the class right behind you; do you happen to remember who gave the best blow jobs on campus back then?