Frustration Relieved

Story Info
Couple fulfills a long-standing mutual fantasy.
1.3k words
4.09
116.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat in a chair in a corner of the room and watched my wife and the two male strippers. Her blouse was undone and she wore no bra as she sat on the edge of the bed. The blond, entirely naked, sat behind her. He pushed aside her skirt, reached between her long, golden legs and stroked her shaven pussy through the black, lacy thong she was wearing. The other naked stripper, a brunette, slowly gyrated in front of her, his large circumcised cock just inches away from her face.

She had been nervous at first, but had relaxed as their performance had heated her up. We had paid for two strippers to come to our hotel room. From the outset we had planned on living out one of our shared fantasies by her seducing them. She wasn't sure it would work, thought maybe the strippers would be too scrupulous to indulge in sex with their clients, that maybe she wouldn't be pretty enough to interest them in more than a paid show. She's mulatto, half black and half white, with slender legs for miles, gorgeous breasts and the cutest little butt I've ever seen. I hadn't shared her doubts; it turned out I was right.

They'd started out tamely enough, simply taking their clothes off in time with the music and having her feel their chests. As she'd responded more and more, they'd looked over at me. I'd nodded and they'd grinned. They'd become less and less restrained, eventually playing with her breasts and she'd fondled them through their g-strings.

Now her breaths came in shudders and her eyes were almost closed as she surfed on waves of sensation. Her mouth drooped open; her tongue snaked out and undulated searchingly for the treasure in front of her. Finally, her tongue made contact with his cock, slipping around his head and the sensitive spot underneath. He thrust his hips forward and she stretched her mouth wide to take him into her.

She spread her legs further to allow the blond stripper better access to her pussy. He made good use of it. I could see that he had pushed the fabric covering away and was pushing a finger inside her. She let the cock slip out of her mouth and gasped. She reached up and took hold of the brunette's cock for better control, then reached behind her and started stroking the blond. I couldn't believe I was watching my own wife handling two huge cocks at once! I watched transfixed as the brunette's cock slid in and out of her mouth.

This had started with a story she told me of her younger days. She had been practically a virgin when I met her, but one of her few experiences had been with an extremely endowed guy. My wife is normally rather reserved and modest, but she told me that his size had turned her on so much she had practically raped him. Unfortunately, he had been so large that they had trouble getting it in her. Then they had been interrupted and she'd never had another chance to get back with him. It had been one of the most frustrating and disappointing moments of her life.

When she'd told me the story, I'd been surprised to find that it had excited me to the point where I was squirming by the time she'd finished, visions of her impaled on a huge pole filling my mind. I had always thought that guys who fantasized about their wives making it with other guys were strange, but I had to admit that it turned me on. I told her about it, and we shared fantasies, which had led to many bouts of incredibly hot lovemaking. But this was the first time we had ever done anything like this.


The three of them found a rhythm, the brunette in and out of her mouth, the blond fingering her, and she moving between them.

After awhile, I could see that she was starting to get impatient from the way she was grinding against the blonds hand. Shortly, she gently pushed the brunette away from her and stood up. She unbuttoned her skirt and let it fall, then slipped her thong down. Her butt hung right in front of the blond so he started kissing it and caressing it with his hands.

The brunette leaned forward and started sucking on her beautiful breasts. My wife ran her fingers through his hair and tossed her head back, her eyes closing. She let out a loud gasp as the blond's finger once again found her very wet pussy.

She slipped her blouse off her shoulders, turned around and bent over to take him into her mouth, presenting an enticing view for the brunette and I. He touched her pussy and when he found that she was ready, he placed the tip of his cock at her entrance. He really was huge, ten inches long and must have been two inches thick. He rubbed it back and forth across her dripping slit for a second to add to the moisture from her mouth that already made it glisten, then started to push it in.

She let out a strangled cry as he slid all of the way in. She let the blond's cock slip out of her mouth for a minute as she clutched the sheets and shook her head back and forth spastically in orgasm. I found myself letting out a whimper myself, my own cock rock hard and vibrating in harmonic sympathy as I watched her transported to the realm of animal desire. But I didn't want to come until I could be with her again, so I mostly kept my hands away, although I kept finding myself unconsciously masturbating as I watched.

He was working up a full head of steam, his heavy balls slapping against her butt as he drove in and out. She clenched and unclenched all of her muscles as he did.

The blond stroked her hair and she remembered he was there. She attacked his cock with her mouth like she was ravenous, engulfing as much of him as she could, taking him deep into her throat, moving rapidly up and down. She stopped to lick some pre-cum from his tip.

A sheen of sweat covered all three of them, and both of the men were starting to get close now; the blond's hands started clenching in her hair and the brunette's pumping was getting faster and more frantic.

My wife's sucking sped up as well until the blond's body stiffened as he orgasmed, my wife's mouth clamped on his cockhead. She gulped greedily and shuddered as another orgasm hit her.

Just when she stopped shaking, the brunette decided it was his turn. He pumped hard a few times then thrust forward hard and stopped. My wife yowled, thrashed and spasmed as he filled her, then collapsed on the bed.

The brunette withdrew with a soft pop. A trickle of semen slid from her. The blond's now flaccid cock was near her mouth so she took a few licks good-bye.

The two men got dressed, gave her a last kiss, shook my hand and left.

I went over to the bed and looked her over. Cum was still leaking from her pussy, there was a bit more on the corner of her mouth. She looked up at me and grinned.

"Did you like that?" she asked.

I smiled and showed her my still-hard cock. "I have never seen anything so sexy, so beautiful in my life. How about you, did you like it?" I laughed. I already knew the answer.

She laughed back, turned over on her back and opened her arms for me. I slid into her; she was loose and slick, but I needed release so bad, it didn't matter. She had one last orgasm as I came, then we drifted into contented sleep, smiles on our faces.