Frustration Relieved

Story Info
A Story of Pain and Pleasure.
1.2k words
3.52
15.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You have been so naughty lately. I'm not sure why but it has become unacceptable. I had thought that the first night of punishment would suffice. I knew that the sting on your bottom was significant followed up by me taking you aggressively, refusing to allow you to come to orgasm. I want nothing more than to pleasure you yet I've found this to be effective when you get in this mood.

As the days progressed, you began to give in. Four days with time in the corner has brought you back to me. I had promised five days and am now in a dilemma. You are so beautiful and as always, do your best to seduce me with your secret weapon. I know that without my steady hand you become reckless, which is bad for us both. At the same time I just want you so badly.

"Perhaps if I just frustrate her enough this last day, I don't have to spank tonight," the thought reiterates in my mind. Although I don't want to commit and not follow through, I yield to my own desire.

It's morning and the grey dull light creeps ever so slowly into the room. As usual I've been up for hours but this morning I lay next to you quietly, watching you sleep. Blond locks of silky hair caress your face and I am so taken aback by your peaceful slumber. I wanted you so badly last night after the punishment. I had taken you into my arms and kissed your tears away. I could feel your body pressing into mine and knew that you wanted me. Your wellbeing is paramount and even if it means denying myself, it is worth it.

The rain is falling steadily and by now its nearly 11. I decided you really needed your rest and cancelled our brunch plans. You have been stirring for a bit and my soft kisses are working. I have you in my arms and the warmth from your back on my chest is driving me crazy. When my hand finds its way between your legs, I feel you wake slowly.

Without opening your eyes you say "Good morning."

"That feels nice," you purr. Without a word I continue my work. I feel you begin to open up and can tell you are ready.

I slide myself into you slowly and feel exactly where I need to focus. The rain and the sound of your soft breath are mesmerizing and I come to when you begin to swell up for your release. I cease my slow steady rhythm and deny us both. How I want it so badly but I know that this is the fifth day and I need to follow through.

"Where are you going," you say, catching your breath?

"To make us coffee. It's Sunday and our shows are recorded." I look deeply into your ocean blue eyes and you understand what I'm doing. I find your favorite silky lingerie and drape it across your naked body.

"I want you to wear this please. It's a cold, wet day. Lets snuggle up, yes?" I kiss your breasts and neck before forcing myself to walk away.

It was Sunday as usual. You're covered up with your blanket and coffee. I can't keep my hands off of you and take every opportunity to touch you. I want you so badly as your eyes continue to seduce me.

"Why the lingerie?" you ask, knowing full well that I cant resist you.

"For easy access, Miss Pierce," I reply as I kneel before you, my warm hands finding there way up your thigh.

"That's what I thought. What are you going to do about it Sir?" you tease.

"Spread yourself open for me please Miss Pierce," again in my demanding tone.

My tongue knows exactly where to go and your back arches to confirm. I've wanted to pleasure you so badly and for you to stop with the bad behavior. I slide my fingers into you and your body welcomes me. I am intoxicated by the act and once again come to right before your release. I abruptly cease the ceremony and again deny us both our craving.

"Lets get dressed and go out, Belle. I'm starving," I order.

The day has slipped by in a sultry blur of rain and kisses. You know that I can't resist you and your slow, methodical efforts to seduce me are taking their effect. I can't figure out how it's cold out yet you still manage to wear the sexiest dress. I am doing my best to resist and put on the best act I can.

"No panties, right Miss Pierce?" I ask, with the last of my efforts to retain control.

"Have you seen my ass lately Sir?" again with that defiant spunk. I take a breath and tell you how beautiful you look. Stunning.

"Good. Behave and that cute bum of yours doesn't get blistered," I say with the best defiant spunk I could come up with of my own. "Lest go eat you gorgeous pain in the ass!"

Our favorite little bistro is warm and relaxing. I of course called ahead and reserved our booth in the back, beside the fireplace. You know when I sit next to you, its because I want to play. I have already made my way up your thigh when our wine arrives.

"You two look awfully cozy," our server comments, having no idea what is taking place out of sight.

I order for us and continue my slow tease. I know I have promised five nights of spanking but have begun to question myself. Yes you have been naughty but I have also slacked off. I have allowed myself to become distracted with work and have not been as attentive as I should. We both know what you need and perhaps I failed.

"I'm sorry and promise to be good. Please don't spank me tonight," you beg.

It is already clear I am smitten and your perseverance has taken its toll. I smile and you know its over. The food was delicious and I studied your every move. The way you liked your lips after a sip of wine. That look in your eye like a cat that ate the canary. Brushing a lock of hair off your face and playing with your earing.

"Were leaving NOW!" I leave money on the table and take ahold of your arm.

"Right now? What's the rush?" you banter, knowing full well why.

The five-minute ride seemed an eternity with you encouraging my erection. Were both crazed by the time we make it into the house and clothes cant come off quick enough. I have you naked with your hands on the wall before I even know what I'm doing. Your body welcomes me instinctively and with desperation I enter you. How I have craved making love to you but this was different. All the while doing my best to punish and leave you frustrated has had the same effect on me. My vision blurred and I'm only conscious of you receiving me with expert care. Each thrust more intense and until you call out my name. With one last effort we come, our knees week and unsteady. Slowly we separate and I find you in my arms. Your smile and the afterglow have flooded my soul.

"I love you so much, my princess" I gush. "Lets go upstairs. I'm nowhere near done with you bad little girl".

You giggle "Good." Your seduction successful.....frustration relieved.