Frustration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master ...oh, God, please ... let me cum ... please!"

Her only answer was five sharp slaps to her ass. Taking that as a no she began sobbing softly ... rocking hard against the chains. Her moans turning to low keening sounds of need. Whimpers filling the air along with the sounds of her and the men’s heavy breathing, the sounds of tongues and lips kissing and sucking. And then she heard it.

"Cum, slut."

And she screamed as she released the flood of hot cum, some dribbled down her legs, but some she knew coated the hand that pinched her clit. She trembled and she sobbed, feeling the most amazing mind blowing orgasm of her life.

She was startled when she was pulled to her knees. Soon she knew why when she felt a man maneuver in front of her ... standing. He grasped her hair and pulled her face to his crotch, she inhaled the musky scent of his arousal, then felt the push of his cock as he pushed into her mouth. She took him deep into her, sucking hard, loving the taste and texture. She felt both her hands grabbed and placed on raging hard-ons, she got the message and quickly began stroking, trailing her nails down the length of them, cupping their balls, then sliding back up again. All this while she greedily sucked the man's cock in front of her. He had her hair firmly grasped and was shoving his cock deep in her mouth now. All she had to do was keep her mouth open ... and slide her tongue along the ridges as he pushed in and out. From the low guttural moans of each man they were enjoying themselves.

She was so caught up in the heat of the situation it took her awhile to notice a man had slipped under her until she felt his mouth on her breast. She moaned around the thick cock fucking her mouth, her hips writhing, bumping against the erection of the man beneath her. It wasn’t long before she felt the man's cock at the entrance to her pussy, the head teasing along her slit. Then the fifth came; he pulled her cheeks apart and spread lubricant around her asshole. Just as the man under her pulled her hips down onto his cock she felt the pressure of the last man on her puckered star. He inched in slowly, he grunted, feeling how tight she was. Finally her muscles relaxed enough that he could push in all the way. He paused for a moment to let her adjust more, as did the man in her pussy. He hadn’t moved since the other started to enter her ass.

Slowly both men began moving, trying to establish a rhythm. Ohh the sensations were incredible, she couldn’t believe this was happening. A cock in every hole, 2 more in her hands. She felt like ... a slut. And, God, she was loving it. It didn’t take long for all the men to get into a fast hard pounding rhythm and they began fucking her hard and fast and deep.

She couldn’t move. She was just there for them to pound into, as her hands rapidly stroked the two cocks. She could hardly think. Five men, just as she had said. How did he do this? Who are these men? She wasn’t too worried about the men, her Master was careful, but still ... you have to wonder. Quickly the men grunted hard, slammed home one last time and came. She felt the explosion in her mouth first and struggled to swallow all of it, but some dribbled down her chin. Then the two men in her hands let loose moans of pleasure as their cocks erupted, splashing white sticky cum onto her breasts.

From behind her, Brad surveyed the scene. Such a wickedly delightful scene. His slave, being used by 5 men. The way she was positioned, she wouldn’t be able to move she was just a fuck toy. A hole to slam into. A slut. His slut. He was loving it. After the men came, they cleaned themselves up and left. His slave’s eyes were still covered by the blindfold, but her head was lifted, straining to hear if there was still someone in the room.

Brad moved silently on the thick carpet towards his slut. He released her from all restraints, and removed the blindfold.

"How do you feel, Precious?" He asked her. His eyes taking in her feverish skin covered with cum and sweat. "You may speak."

Jenna blinked rapidly, and looked up to her Master, her breathing erratic, her breasts heaving.

"Wonderful, Master. I feel like your fuck slut, and it is wonderful. Who were those men Master?"

He just smiled and said, "Your fantasy, Precious. You have pleased me tonight." he continued. "Perhaps a reward is in store."

She felt the warm rush of pleasure at his words, along with the tingle of excitement and anticipation.

12