Fuck Buddy

Story Info
Can I take my roommate in her drunken stupor?
1.7k words
4.17
137.6k
102
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My roommate was parked behind me, having come home really late and not having anywhere else to park. It was early, and unfortunately I needed to wake her up to get her to move so I could leave for work. I decided to wake her up real early before I needed to leave, to give her time. I knocked on her door but got no answer. "Sera?" I called, but still got nothing.

I slightly opened the door and called out again, but still nothing. I pushed it open all the way, and then stopped to stare. She was home alright, but totally passed out on her bed, deeply asleep. From the look of the three empty beer bottles beside her bed, she'd obviously kept the party going even after she got home, and was probably still drunk and passed out. But that's not what got me staring: she was naked at least from the waste up, on her back, with the blanket only covering her from the waist down. He small breasts looked perfect, nipples already erect from the chilly morning air, her chest rising slightly with every breath.

I walked up to her, thinking I'd cover her and then try to wake her up again, but when I reached out my hand seemed to change course without me thinking and I lightly grazed my thumb over her nipple. She stirred a little in her sleep. I knew what I was doing was so wrong, but it had been so long since I'd seen a girl naked, and she was so sexy. I thought so even before this morning, but I didn't think I had much of a shot - she was always partying and hanging out with guys that were much more attractive than me, but damn wouldn't it be nice to have a fuck buddy who I lived with.

I grazed her nipple again, and then lightly cupped one of her breasts. It was so soft, still rising slightly with her soft breathing, but had her breathing quickened more? I started feeling her up more intensely, hating myself for taking advantage of her.

I slowly moved the blanket off of her, and my breath caught when I saw she was completely naked, her right leg was bent so her foot was at the other leg's knee, perfectly opening up her slit for me to see. It was beautiful. She was beautiful.

I kept one hand on her breast and moved the other to test just how asleep she really was. I pushed between her lips and rubbed up and down, slowly at first, but I didn't get much more than a slight exhale from her. She wasn't very wet, so I wet my finger and focused on her clit, not knowing why I wanted her soaking, but wanting it just the same.

This finally got a reaction. She moaned slightly, and I saw her eyes crack open to look at me. I think she was still drunk, because she just smiled and closed her eyes again. I rubbed her clit more, pinching it, circling it, giving it as much attention as I would a fully conscious girl. I was able to get one of my fingers inside her at the same time, though it was difficult. I fingered her much more softly, but I kept up a furious pace on her clit.

Finally I felt her tense up around my finger, and I saw her hands turn into fists on either side of her beautiful, naked body, and immediately a flood of wetness surged as a soft moan escaped her lips. Was she pretending to be asleep? Was this a fetish she had? I couldn't believe it, and I realized then just how hard I was. I kept rubbing her clit, and her wetness allowed me to slip another finger inside, and fingered her much faster this time.

I was enjoying it so much, and I saw one of her eyes crack open to look at me again. But she quickly shut it when she saw me look at her, and pretended to be asleep again. She rolled onto her left side, turning her back to me and forcing me to take my hand away. Was she telling me to stop touching her?

My dick was straining against my jeans, and I just couldn't take it anymore. I was about to head to my room to jack off, when I realized I couldn't take my gaze away from her perfect round ass.

I had already assaulted my roommate in her sleep, I already committed a crime. How bad could it be to take it further? She hadn't really objected so far, even if she turned away. I think she wanted to play this out, make a rape fantasy out of this. I no longer thought she was still drunk, but I was going to play out this fantasy as far as I could.

I very lightly pushed her more, until she was on her stomach, and she didn't react. She was back to deep "sleep".

I softly go onto the bed, and slowly spread her legs out, bending them to give me more access. I lifted her waist so she was partly on my legs, bent underneath me. She groaned loudly at this, but then settled back. I leaned over her bare back and whispered in her ear, "I'm going to fuck you so hard." I know she heard me, because she stirred underneath me, like an uncontrollable urge to squirm with excitement.

When she didn't tell me to get off, I unzipped my pants and rubbed my hard cock along her slit, she was already practically dripping wet. I took her arms and held them behind her back with both hands, and plunged into her completely with one shove. I wasted no time and immediately started fucking her hard. She stirred underneath me, moving her had slightly and making small whimpers and moans. She couldn't hold them in.

I picked up my pace and was really ramming into her when she briefly opened her eyes again. She tried to form words, but I just shoved her head into the bed and fucked her even harder. Her words became muffled moans of pleasure, and I came hard inside of her.

I stayed there, wanting to feel her pussy wrapped around my dick forever. I kept her arms pinned behind her but released her head. She brought it up only an inch and managed to whisper out, "What's going on? What are you doing?" Playing the passed out drunk.

"Good morning Sera" I said, kissing her cheek, acting as if she knew what was going on. "Last night was amazing" I lied, quickly forming an idea. She may not be drunk right now and willing to fuck me, but she was definitely trashed last night.

It had been so long, and what I had done was so exhilarating. I had just cum, but I was getting hard again already. I shoved her head back into the bed, muffling any further speech, and slowly moved around inside her, trying to get myself hard for another go. I knew what I wanted now. She was such a sexy girl, she already had toys and lube on the side of her bed. I released her arms and grabbed a bottle of lube, pulling out of her to slather her asshole and my dick with it. She began trying to lift herself up and speak, but no understandable words made it out of the sheets, and she was too weak still to push herself up.

I rubbed the head of my cock against her ass, and quickly pushed in before she got any of her strength back. I felt her go rigid beneath me. I paused, my cock half inside her, to pin her arms back again, still keeping her head in the bed. I used this leverage to thrust into her hard. She had obviously had anal sex somewhat recently, or just used a lot of toys, because I slid inside of her easily. I didn't want to cause her any pain, so I was happy to know I could ram into her ass as well. She was moaning in pleasure into the sheets and I took this as encouragement.

I didn't go slow for very long before I lost control and slammed my cock as deep into her ass as I could go. God, this hole was so tight. I fucked her like she was nothing more than a set of holes for me to dump my loads into, and I lost myself in the pleasure, calling her dirty names and that she was my own personal slut. I didn't last long this time, either, feeling waves of pleasure as I dumped a second load in her ass. I collapsed on top of her, still inside her ass.

I let her head come up for better air, and she didn't hesitate before saying "What did you mean about last night?" She was smiling, however, obviously pleased at what just happened, even if confused about last night.

"Don't you remember? You came home, we had some drinks, and I fucked you better than anyone else ever has. You just love being dominating, don't you, you little slut?" I smirked at her, loving the lie, almost believing it myself.

To my surprise, she giggled. "I do! But I don't remember much from last night."

I had the golden opportunity in front of me. "Let me remind you." I pulled my dick out and spanked her ass hard, getting a cry of pain and pleasure from her. "I know you like to party a lot, and that's fine, but from now on you're only my slut, I'm the only one who gets to pound your holes. And you'll spread your legs or open your mouth for me whenever I want. Understood?"

She hesitated, not saying a word. I smacked her one more time, and then began fingering her sloppy and swollen pussy, pumping three fingers in and out. "Yes!" She cried out, pushing back into my hand to feel more.

"Yes you're my slut?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm yours! Fuck me whenever you want, my holes are for you!" She cried out, cumming again on my fingers. And just like that, she was mine.