Fuck Buddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drprozac
drprozac
37 Followers

He was rough and merciless. With every thrust, he was giving all his weight on me. My head had sunk into the bed and with his hand, he pinned my head down. He was claiming my ass. Sure he fucked my ass before, but this time was different. Today everything has changed. His control and domination over me became very real. I understood it now, in my bed while he was ramming his cock into my asshole. From now on he and his seductive girlfriend would control my life. My old life was gone. This was obvious. The only thing that I didn't know was how far they would go? I know that I wouldn't do absolutely anything to stop them. I was at their mercy. And this was my decision. I chose this willingly. It was my choice from the very beginning. Because this was in me. This was my nature. I was a true submissive like she said. There is nothing I can do about it. I can't fight it. I must accept and fully embrace my nature. This is the only way. And he was driving me into this way.

Suddenly he grabbed me and threw me to the floor. And started to fuck my ass from behind. My nipples were burning from rubbing the carpet, but he knew this already. He was ravishing me. He would turn me into a wreck. After a while, he was bored from this position and decided to spice things up. He flipped me into an awkward position. He folded my legs over until my knees were positioned either side of my head. My head and shoulders were on the floor, but my whole body was in the air. My holes were in front of him like on a silver plate. And it was the most difficult position I have ever tried. It was very hard to stand in this way let alone ass fucked. I would say he didn't care this, but it was the very reason he chose this position. He wanted to hurt me, he wanted to turn fucking into a painful experience for me. And he was successful. From the moment he entered my ass it hurt, it hurt a lot. It was nothing like before. Every nerve ending in my whole body sending pain signals to my brain. Nevertheless, I did my best. I tried to endure the pain as much as I could do. But it was too much. Finally, I broke in.

"Stop. Please stop. It hurts too much. I can't stand it."

"Shut up whore! Isn't this what you want? Next time be careful with your wishes you stupid bimbo."

He put his foot in my mouth to shut me up. He was right I wanted this. He was giving me what I want. He was like a samaritan. And he continued to fulfill my wish. He fucked me for a very long time in that way. Actually, I was not quite sure about time as I lost my sense of time. Heck, I lost my every sense about reality. Pain was the only thing I could feel.

When he took out his dick, I was a total mess. I couldn't move, I couldn't control my body. I just collapsed to the floor. He took me and made me sit in my bed on my knees. Then one hand on my hair, he started to stroke his cock. Soon he was coming on my face. His sperm landed on top of the dried ones before. I was in a haze. I was no longer able to recognize what was going on. He was pulling my wires like I was a puppet. Actually, I was. I was his puppet. And he was my puppet master.

He slapped a couple of times my face to bring me back to the world. "Clean it, whore. I don't want to go to my girlfriend with a dirty dick."

I cleaned his dick carefully from my own filth. I was only a filthy fuck hole and I soiled his cock. I made it squeaky clean sucking and licking every inch of it. I wouldn't risk sending him to her with a dirty dick.

"Good job whore" and suddenly he started to piss while his cock in my mouth. With surprise, I tried to withdraw myself, but he grabbed my head "Drink it all slut. Gulp everything down." Submissively I tried my best. But there was lots of it and I couldn't drink it all. It was spilling from corners of my mouth, drench my bed, my sheets. The smell wouldn't come out easily, but this wasn't important at that time. Only thing matters for me was to satisfy him, proving myself worthy of him.

"Stay right there whore. Where do you put your vibrators and stuff?"

"There is a box under the bed."

He easily took out the box and opened "You naughty girl. You definitely have a wide collection." Shuffled through my collection of dildos, vibrators, butt plugs. He picked the thickest and longest vibrator and an accompanying dildo. He pushed my head to the sheets wetted with piss. I was inhaling his piss. He rammed the vibrator up to my gaping asshole and dildo to my cunt. And turned the vibrator on. It was buzzing in my ass. "Hold them with your hands and don't move."

I did what I was told while he returned to my box. "Here," he said cheerfully. Shit, how could I forget that? In his hands, he was holding my "special diary" which I wrote all my dirty, kinky, secret fantasies in it. Now he had it. He would learn my soul's secret desires, dark corners. There was nothing, nowhere private left for me. I was completely naked in front of him. It was the ultimate control. Now on I couldn't hide anything from him. He owns me fully. I am his property. He knows me better than me.

For a time feels like an eternity he read my diary. "Wow! That was quite a something whore. So you fantasize about being ass-fucked by your dad or being fucked in front of your fiancee or being forced to watch while he cheats on you with a girl who is younger and hotter than you. That gives ideas."

Now my life was officially over. From now on I would be his plaything. His and his lover's. They would do everything they want, every time and everywhere they want. I was not a person anymore, just an empty inside body with three holes to use. And they would use me every way imaginable and unimaginable. I was just a toy for having a good time.

"Thrust the one in your ass in and out." This was the moment I have been waiting so long. Finally, I could come that way. He would let me. And suddenly there was a sharp pain in my ass. He was whipping me with his belt. It hurt like hell. It would be very hard for me to come with all this pain. But it was the point. He wasn't going to let me come. It was a sign of control. The ultimate control he had over me.

And like that, after a long session of dildo fucking and whipping he removed the vibrator and the dildo. "You couldn't even come, you incapable cunt. Now you lost the right to come. From now on you would only come if I say so. This means you aren't going to come until I see you again. But every day will play with yourself for an hour. Without coming of course. I know you can manage that, I trained you well in orgasm control. Now I am leaving taking your little book of secrets with me. See you, whore, take good care!"

And then he left. I was lying my bed, fully broken. He broke me like he said he would. He broke my body and my soul. I was like a shattered glass, smashed into pieces. Humiliation, shame, arousal, pain, pleasure, fear... All of these feelings were colliding in me. I was never going to be the same person. Nothing was going to be same. My new life was starting over. And to make matters worse, I want to cum sooo bad.

drprozac
drprozac
37 Followers
12