Fuck-Bunny

Story Info
She almost killed him but they fucked into marriage.
10.3k words
4.49
69.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MAYOR HARRISON HOLMES looked across the room at the visiting female dignitaries of Les Pénélopes grouped around his beautiful and charming wife Parissa thinking if they only knew. When he first met Parissa she'd acted like a bat out of hell.

That night returning home from the reception for the French women, Parissa completed her good night kiss (actually performing world-class fellatio based on his limited international experience). While Harrison remained on his back Parissa toweled him dry and turned over and went to sleep. Harrison's mind drifted back to earlier days with his wife...

CHAPTER 1

Property investor Harrison Holmes was driving along Mayfair Avenue when he heard a siren coming ahead of him to the right. He shrugged thinking he was clear of imminent danger.

Wrong.

The next thing he saw was a white BMW come around Wilkinson in a huge rubber-smoking slide and the driver gun the motor to regain control. Thirty seconds later a cop cars slid sideways around the corner and slammed into the front of the truck, crumpling and bits and pieces of metal falling off the now very misshapen cruiser, the two cops saved by air-bags.

Harrison's eyes flicked back to the white car being chased.

Shit.

He braked to a stop and watched in horror, as right in the path of that white car was an elderly woman pushing a white-hair guy in a wheelchair. Three seconds to spare the BMW driver had the choice of mowing them down or taking on the concrete divider planted with low shrubs.

Harrison blinked twice and saw the speeding car turn into the road divider and begin to roll as it rose into the air. He didn't blink again, and probably didn't breathe, as he realized the white car was about to smash into his soft-top convertible. He unbuckled and threw himself along the passenger seat, figuring why allow the car to land on his head.

And then nothing.

"Harrison are you awake? Harrison please wake up. Harrison are you awake? Harrison please wake-up."

The monotonous voice of the bitch was getting on Harrison's goat. He seemed to be floating through a channel with white and blacks walls were attempting to crush him. Yellow and red lights were popping. Suddenly he could see the shape of someone bending over him and beyond that a ceiling light.

"Fuck off," he groaned.

"Oh good, you good boy Harrison."

He heard the woman say, "This is Carole doctor. Patient Harrison Holmes is back in this world."

Harrison then heard the bleep of a machine beside him and a women's voice said, "Harrison, this is Doctor London." Harrison wondered how did he get to England when a fog rolled in and took him with it.

Two days later Harrison was wheeled into an empty two-person room. He was now coherent, out of danger and wanting his neck brace off but the answer was always no. He also had lacerations galore and a fractured left femur and had been repaired under surgery, his spleen had been removed and he lay on his back with both collarbones fractured and had painfully damaged ribs. Despite all that trauma he'd retained his manhood intact.

Jennifer Smith and Harrison looked at his erection.

"I'm supposed to have it covered," said Jennifer, one of two nurses giving him a blanket bath.

"It needs an airing," said the patient. "I'm lucky it wasn't taken from me in the accident. Lick it please."

"Don't be so disgusting. Cover it Jennifer," said Nurse Christian, who was sponging his chest.

Harrison groaned as young Nurse Smith took the tip into her lips and applied light pressure.

"Jennifer," hissed Claire. "I'm reporting you."

Jennifer looked defiant and began washing the erection. Harrison said, "Claire, do you know anything about money missing from my wallet?"

"Harrison, you know I wouldn't steal from you. How could you make such a ridiculous accusation? She then saw the grins and sighed, "You swine. Okay Jennifer, I'll turn my back and give you five minutes – no more."

Jennifer was so good she had Harrison off inside two minutes.

"You people disgust me," Claire said, back on the job again. "Jennifer you have semen on your chin."

"Oh god," Jennifer said, wiping at her chin. There was nothing there and now Claire and Harrison exchanged grins.

That afternoon the empty bed was removed from the room and minutes later the wing suite manager Mrs Gapes entered and spoke to Harrison and looking very serious. "If you have an objection we will place her elsewhere."

"Who?"

"The patient we are about to bring in, pending your approval."

Harrison joked, "Who, the bitch who dumped her car on to me?"

"Yes."

"Jesus."

The wing suite manager frowned and asked was that his mind-processing acceptance?

"Um yes. Wheel her in. What's her name?"

"The same name as the police told you when they interviewed you: Her name is Parissa Wilkinson."

"Harrison," Mrs Gapes said, "This is Parissa, a young lady injured in a... a... bicycle accident. She was hit by a truck."

Harrison waggled a finger at the lying ward principal and said, "Hi Parissa."

The new patient groaned and muttered, 'Hi'.

Mrs Gapes, aged about forty who terrorized the nurses, service people and young doctors leaned over and kissed Harrison. He moved gingerly, bearing the rib pain, to hold her left tit and she didn't break his jaw; instead she pulled away smiling and thanked him and whispered, "Continue being lovely to Parissa; she's had a very rough time. Her face is scared."

The newcomer couldn't see them because she had a frame over her legs.

"What happened?"

Mrs Gapes leaned over him so Harrison handled the tit again and squeezed. "A guy was waiting in her car when she came out of a 7-Eleven convenience store and burnt her face in four places with his cigarette while he ordered her to say she wanted to have sex with him. Crying in pain she said yes and while he was unbuckling his trousers she escaped, jumped into a BMW with its motor running. The guy screaming that when he caught her he'd murder her – just as my husband will do if you don't stop interfering with me."

Harrison pulled his hand away as if shot.

"If you want it, go for it Harrison. You'll have my cooperation," said Mrs Gapes, walking away, leaving Harrison... er... gaping.

Nurses came in to attend to Parissa, giving her medication and attending to facial wounds that Harrison learned later had received skin grafts. Both her ankles were broken.

A day later his neck brace was removed and he was instructed to avoid sudden movements. His left thigh remained in half a plaster cast. A few hours later after he'd been medicated to relief pain in his ribs during movement, two male nurses lifted him on to a wheelchair to take him to the toilet and shower. Harrison was unable to lift at all, not with his two collarbones on the mend and cracked ribs. He asked to be wheeled to the side of Parissa's bed.

The 38-year-old apartment investor, who'd been on vacation when the accident occurred, said to the young woman, aged about twenty-five, "Hi, you have been very quiet?"

"I'm in despair."

"Don't you like this facility? I'll get you moved to a more suitable one if you wish?"

He could see her blue eyes between the gaps between the wound dressings and she managed something that could pass for a laugh.

"No this is okay. The eyes clouded. "My life is over, I'll never again be pretty."

"Well I want you to stop sulking. At least you're alive."

"Come on Harrison," said Gavin, one of the male nurses, pulling the wheelchair away.

"You have lovely eyes," Harrison called.

Later he was taken to x-ray for the setting of his femur to be checked. He was watching something stupid on TV just before 6:00 when Mrs Gapes visited him.

"Your femur looks fine, the two bone sections are almost perfectly aligned. Do you want relatives to come and collect you? The alternative is to go into one of our care apartments where you will have a day nurse calling regularly and will receive physiotherapy care for two weeks and then you will be ready for discharge but will be required to use the walking frame for another seven to perhaps twelve weeks, depending on process. You are healthy and fit so you could be lucky and take the shorter pathway, depending on the opinion of your surgeon."

"I'll take the pre-discharge option – here's my credit card. Why are you still here; you usually leave at 4.30?"

"We are two nurses short on this shift, so I just work on."

"You're dedicated."

"And you're a very lovely guy. I'll drop by before I go off at 11:00."

Harrison was deliriously happy. God, she was coming in late to fuck him! He then eased back, thinking, you're dreaming old son.

He saw the tent above Parissa's legs move.

"Howyah doing blue eyes?"

"Okay thanks."

"Neck braces are bitches, aren't they?"

"You can say that again."

"Neck braces are bitches, aren't they?"

Harrison saw her bed shake so assumed she was laughing.

"How tall are you Parissa?"

"Why?"

"I'm just imagining you standing beside me when we are receiving physiotherapy."

"Oh. Five eleven."

"How big are your boobs?"

No answer.

"I said..."

"I heard what you said. I don't want to talk to you."

"Parissa, please. How can I imagine what you look like standing up if..."

"Thirty-four C sometimes D."

"Very nice. Short legs, long legs or medium?"

"Long. Look if you don't mind..."

Great. I'm trying out a walking frame tomorrow morning because with my brokencollar bones I can't use crutches. Thank god I had medical insurance. Before I go to an outside recovery unit. I'll walk over to say goodbye."

"Don't look at my face!"

"Okay, providing you don't attempt to look at my boner."

"Go away you horrible man."

Sighing, Harrison turned on his small TV set on its extended arm and watched trash. He fingered his dick thinking of a blonde with short hair, five-eleven with almost perfect-size tits and long legs. His dick grew in his hand and he closed his eyes.

Later Harrison heard the soft sound of the curtains around his bed being pulled. Mrs Gapes switched on the torch and held it to illuminate her face. "Hi, I wanted to say goodbye. It's my day off tomorrow."

"Kiss me," he said.

"Call me Gina," she whispered as she closed her full lips over his. The kiss went on and on and he felt her hand snake over his gut and then on to his flaccid cock. She murmured 'Good boy" as it thickened in her hand.

She tongued him and their tongues entwined, their combined saliva running out of the downside of his mouth. Gina then straightened and handed Harrison the torch. She unbuttoned her tunic and undid her bra. Out flopped two luscious tits; hands would look puny against them. She rubbed lube to his penis and tit-fucked him, swinging her ass in invitation towards him. Moving very slowly because even pain was a restraint, Harrison eventually had two fingers into her very moist pussy and was wondering whether his whole hand would slip in – it felt that big – when her pager went.

"Damn," she said. "Must go."

"I'm almost there," he groaned and she said she'd give him two more minutes.

As Gina jerked him to the finish he sucked his fingers and she hosed his semen over his face and hair and giggling wiped him dry.

"Bye."

"Bye gorgeous," he whispered.

After she'd left, the curtains still round his bed, Harrison heard Parissa call, "You're disgusting."

"Want me to come over and attend to you?"

"Attempt that and I'll kill you."

"Goodnight Parissa."

There was no reply.

Next morning, preparing for his transfer and after his easy lesson on use of the walker, Harrison went to Parissa's bedside.

"Hi, may I ask why don't you have visitors?"

"My few relatives including my parents live almost fifteen hundred miles away. Please don't look at me."

"I want to look at you, okay?"

"If you must."

Harrison said, "I heard the nurses telling you this morning the burn sites are looking good and you sounded disbelieving. I'm no medic but all I see through the mesh is healthy skin. I bet you will look as good as new after treatment and after time. If it's not 100 percent, a bit of makeup will be the fix required."

"Oh yeah."

"Well, don't believe me. I'll be having daily dressing changes of my deep lacerations for a couple of weeks."

"What happened to you?"

About to reply, Harrison remembered Parissa had suffered severe trauma.

"Oh, I fell off a balcony. Look, I'll be finding somewhere to live near here where I can walk straight out at ground level for physiotherapy. You'll require similar support for weeks. Want to come and share as a flat mate when you are discharged?"

"No, get away from me you creep."

"Okay Parissa, if that's how you feel. Goodbye and have a speedy recovery."

She didn't answer.

* * *

Parissa was pleased the nightmares were fading and they would probably dim quicker now that creep was gone. She asked Mrs Gapes could she have a single room.

"Your insurance states a shared room dear. Sorry. Perhaps you could write home and ask for money?"

"No. I don't want to do that. My family was expecting me to fail when I left home so no way and I going to give them the satisfaction of saying, "We told you so."

"Well, fortunately you are well insured. You realize the attorney appointed to represent you has had your court case deferred until you are well enough to attend the court in person?"

"Yes."

"I'll have almost as much influence as your physician in saying when you are ready to appear in court. I will delay it as long as possible."

"Thank you Mrs Gapes."

"Call me Gina. Tell me why you don't want anyone to share your room?"

"That creep Harrison. He kept talking to me intimately and said he was only trying to lift my spirits. He even suggested we could be flat mates when I get out of here."

"Oh?"

"Yes oh. He said the apartment would be on the flat near here, convenient to come over for physiotherapy together.

Gina said softly, "He called me yesterday to see how you are progressing. He often does that. He's been to look at two apartments but the landlords lied about accessibility and condition. The premises were most unacceptable."

"He's a stalker. Can't you see that? He wants to finish off what that other criminal tried to do to me in burning my face or don't you believe me? Do you think I burnt my own face?"

"Calm down Parissa. We always believed your story and then were informed the police have arrested the suspect. Three witnesses who saw him attempting to jump on to the car you stole to escape him have identified him. He was arrested driving your car."

"Well, fancy that. I feel a lot better going to court knowing my side of the story has credibility."

"Yes and the suspect has convictions for assault on women."

"Perhaps the police can put my ex-fellow patient away as well."

Gina felt the time was right to tell Parissa.

"I want you to keep calm Parissa, will you do that for me because there is something significant I must tell you?"

"Go on."

When your speeding vehicle went out of control when you took evasive action to avoid that elderly couple in front of you, the vehicle you were in turned over two and a half times in the air before it landed with crushing force, fortunately upside down to soften the impact as the cabin is built to fold in progressively. Had it not been like that – miraculously like that – the vehicle would have crushed Mr Harrison Holmes to death."

"What – the creep was my... my... victim?"

"Yes dear," Gina said taking the distressed young women's hands and kissing them. "He bears you no ill; I'm sure about that."

CHAPTER 2

Three weeks later, her neck injury healing well, Parissa required only a soft neck support band. She was being moved about in a wheelchair and the next day Gina and two nurses in uniform accompanied Parissa to the courtroom in an ambulance. She identified she assailant and her account of what happened was partially collaborated by witnesses. The defendant who's pleaded not guilty changed his plea to guilty and that part was all over. The group from the hospital went to early lunch as Parissa's charges relating to auto-theft and dangerous driving was scheduled for 1:00 pm.

Back in court Parissa sighed when she heard one of the attorneys was representing a Mr Harrison Anthony Holmes, the victim in the accident, and another declared he was appearing for the insurance company for Mr Harrison Anthony Holmes and another said she represented Mrs Eliza Warner, owner of the stolen and wrecked vehicle.

At the appropriate time Parissa pleaded guilty to two of the five charges she faced. Her attorney had said he would plead mitigating circumstances and it was possible, just possible, she could get off with a suspended sentence if the police withdrew some of the charges as soon as she pleaded guilty.

The police reduced the charges to auto theft and dangerous driving causing injury.

Parissa's attorney mounted a very strong defense and the body language from the judge was encouraging. Just as the defense attorney went to sit, the judge said he would like to hear from character witnesses. The attorney was about to reply none were available when Gina called to the attorney and stood.

She testified that the defendant had been a patient in her area of responsibility for ten weeks, having being admitted to potentially serious neck injuries, severe shock, two broken ankles and trauma associated with receiving four three-degree cigarette burns to her face. Miss Wilkinson had been a model patient – cooperative and friendly at all times as her recovery began and a friendship had developed between them despite that being against her personal policy at attempting to remain aloof from patients.

"Why was that Mrs Gapes?" the judge asked.

"Because the what had happened to her, her suffering and being so far away from kin. I found myself acting not unlike a big sister Your Honor. I am prepared to vouch for her and would say I believe she acted in blind fear with her attacker coming back at her and making extreme threats against her."

A guy in a walking frame at the back of the courtroom spoke, as Gina resumed her seat. "I am qualified to speak in support of Miss Wilkinson."

"This is Mr Harrison Anthony Holmes, the victim of the crash, from whom the court heard from earlier."

The judge asked in disbelief he wanted to hear from witnesses of character, not someone wanting to discredit the defendant.

Harrison repeated he wished to speak in support of Miss Wilkinson. He said after receiving skin grafts and having her ankles set in plaster, Miss Wilkinson arrived in his room after he was asked did he have any objection. He hadn't anything but sympathy as he'd earlier heard the woman driver who'd injured him and wrecked his car had been injured by a man who had threatened her with grievous harm.

"So for all but two days of the three weeks we shared the room I got to know Miss Wilkinson. Initially she was frightened and in despair at losing her beauty because of the cigarette burns but slowly she regained her confidence – I'd like to believe that came partly from being in my company – and we became friends, very good friends. I have recently leased an apartment near the hospital and intended flat-sharing with her so we can cross to the hospital physiotherapy department together. I have several weeks of recuperation to strengthen my injured left leg and she faces possible months of recuperation with physiotherapists working on strengthening her neck and strengthening her ankles. I made the suggestion of flat-sharing when being discharge from hospital and sincerely hope she will accept my offer. That is how much I think of Miss Wilkinson and hope to assist in her full recovery. What happened to me was a sheer accident and I'm reasonably happy it happened to me because if she'd driven into that couple they would not have stood a chance."