Fuck Ch. 02: Skip School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God I love making you cum." he whispered in her ear and softly licked her lobe. She could only whine in response as her body started to relax. "You're so fucking hot." Blake complimented and kissed behind her ear. "I love when you scream. You cum so hard that you scream and it's so fucking hot." Finally when she could breathe mostly normally again she kissed him gently and then looked at him.

"I can't help it. Your dick is just so ugh." She responded. Blake smiled and kissed her. "It's your turn." she bit her lip. Blake smirked at her.

"Where do you want it baby?" he asked as he started to lightly thrust again.

Amelia thought for a moment. Where did she want his cum?

"Blake cum on my tits." She said with big innocent eyes.

"Wait do you mean-"

"Put your cock between my tits and fuck them." Amelia commanded. Blake stared wide eyed at her. He climbed up until he was straddling her torso. He traced his thumb along her lower lip.

"I need you to get my cock nice and wet baby." He cooed. Amelia smiled and leaned forward. She started sloppily sucking his cock, completely soaking it with her mouth. "Fuuuuck." Blake moaned and put his hand on her forehead, guiding her up and down his shaft. Amelia stroked him as she bobbed her mouth up and down. She felt his dick get so wet that it dripped down his balls onto her stomach. She licked him all over and started to lick his balls while she stroked him with her hand. Blake reared back. "Whoa girl. Don't get too carried away, I wanna fuck your tits before you make me cum." He smiled, grabbing and massaging her breasts. Amelia smiled and bit her lip innocently. Blake brought his cock down into her cleavage and Amelia pushed her large tits together over it. You could just see the tip of it poking out at the top of her cleavage, near her chin. Blake put his hands on the window behind Amelia's head and started slowly fucking her tits. Amelia looked down.

"Mmm." She moaned as she saw his cock leave and reappear in her tits. She started to bounce up and down so she could fuck him back while she held her tits together, completely swallowing his cock.

"Oh fuck Amy." Groaned Blake as he started to thrust faster. Amelia stuck out her tongue so she could lick his head when it came back up through her tits. Blake moaned when he saw she had started to tongue his head and started to thrust even faster.

"Is this what you wanted Blake?" Amelia asked, grinning up at him.

"Y-yess." Blake managed to say.

"You just wanted to fuck my tits?"

"Yes!" Grunted Blake.

"Does that feel good?" She teased as he panted.

"Fuck. Yes!" he replied.

"Mmm Blake. I love seeing your cock go in and out of my tits." Amelia moaned and bit her lip.

"Fuck!" Blake whined, his whole body shuddering and twitching.

"Ooo you're getting close, huh Blake? Are you gunna give me that hot cum?" Amelia teased.

"You want my cum girl?" Blake asked thrusting very quickly between her tits.

"Blake I want your cum all over me." She moaned.

Blake grunted and groaned as he fucked her.

"Yes! Fuck fuck fuck I'm gunna cum!" Blake said through clenched teeth. He thrusted three more times and Amelia held her mouth open to catch his cum but he came so hard his cum bounced off of her mouth and chin and all over her tits. Amelia tried to slurp up what she could but it was all over her. Blake held himself over her, panting with his eyes closed. He opened them after a while to see Amelia absolutely coated in his load.

"Holy fucking shit." He panted. Amelia leaned up and lightly licked the head of his cock and he shuddered. "No. Don't do that. It's too sensitive." He said as his breathing slowly returned to normal. Amelia grinned.

"But there's still some cum on it." She licked the last drop off of the head of his cock and he quickly backed away and moved her legs so he could sit down next to her.

"Jeeze bitch just drain me dry." He said as sarcastically as his exhausted self could manage. Amelia sat up smiling as his cum dripped from her tits into her lap.

"Mmhmm I want every last drop." She said softly. Blake looked at her from the side as he faced forward and smiled shaking his head.

"Jesus Amelia." He rested his head on the driver's seat in front of him.

"What?" Amelia asked innocently.

"If I could I would fuck you again right now." Said Blake.

"Why's that?" Amelia asked smiling.

"Because you're covered in my cum and it's so fucking hot."

"Speaking of, do you have um..any napkins or anything?" Amelia asked as his cum dripped down onto her thigh.

"Oh, yeah." Blake reached up to the middle console and grabbed a bunch of napkins from inside of it.

While Amelia wiped herself down, having to use almost all his napkins, Blake started to put his clothes back on.

Why do I keep doing this? Don't I hate him? Why does he have to be so good at sex? I want to hate him still but I can't help wanting to fuck him. God I need therapy. Amelia thought as she started putting on her clothes too.

"Alright, what do you want to do now?" Blake asked after they were both dressed again.

"Um what do you mean?" Amelia was confused as to why he wasn't just going to take her home.

"Are you hungry?" Blake asked.

What? Hungry? Everyone says he just fucks and leaves. What the hell is this? Amelia thought.

"No. I actually have some studying to do. There's going to be a big quiz tomorrow in my chemistry class." She said looking down.

"Ok I'll take you home then." Blake exited the car and re-entered through the driver's seat. Amelia climbed up to the passenger's seat and sat down. Blake looked back to the back seats where they just were.

"Damn girl." He said.

"What?" Amelia asked as she turned to look at the seats herself. She saw a couple of huge wet spots.

"Haha, whoops." She laughed awkwardly and started to blush.

"You get so fucking wet." Blake remarked as he started the truck.

"Well you cum a lot so it's probably not all me." Amelia spoke sheepishly.

"Relax girl. I like it. It's hot." Blake started to pull out of the parking area.

They sat in silence as he drove. Finally he spoke up.

"Amelia?" he asked.

"Yes?"

"What's your problem?" He asked as he turned down the dirt road leading to the freeway.

"Uh, what do you mean? I don't have a problem." Amelia responded, defensively. Blake laughed.

"Um yes you do."

"What are you talking about?" She said, laced with attitude.

"Well, why do you fucking hate me? I don't recall ever doing anything to you."

"Because I have a lot of friends that you have fucked over. You have a tendency to hurt people and not seem to care about it at all." Amelia looked out the window.

"Ok, who?" He asked nonchalantly.

"Who?"

"Yeah, who have I fucked over?" He asked while he turned onto the ramp to the freeway and picked up speed.

"Rosalie Stewart for one." Amelia replied and Blake laughed.

"Oh yeah? Tell me, what does Rosalie Stewart tell people I did to her?"

"She said you broke up with her over a text and you were really rude about it. She said that you said that she could 'fuck off'."

"First of all, we weren't together so I didn't technically break anything up. But yeah, I said that. Did she tell you what she did to make me say that?" Blake asked.

"She said that you were jealous that she had talked to a guy friend while you two dated." Amelia replied. Blake busted up laughing.

"Oh my god that is great. Do you wanna hear what really happened?" He asked.

"Sure." Amelia was starting to doubt Rosalie's story. Blake didn't seem like the jealous type now that she thought about it.

"When we first started going out, she had just got done talking to Brian. Like romantically. She had basically decided she liked me more. Anyway, I asked her if she had ever done anything with him, I didn't care if she did but I wanted her to be honest with me if we were going to date. She told me she had never even liked him that much and that she absolutely hadn't done anything with him."

"Ok." Amelia said to let him know she was paying attention.

"So it turns out that she had fucked him. No condom. While we were talking."

"What?!" Amelia responded.

"If she had been honest with me, I wouldn't have cared. Brian's a good guy, he deserves a little fuckin now and then. But she wasn't so yeah I told her she could fuck off."

"How do you know she fucked him?" Amelia asked, not wanting to believe that Rosalie had lied to her.

"Brian told me! He didn't know that we were dating and he wanted to brag a little bit about having fucked someone so he told me. Do you think Brian would EVER lie about anything?" Blake asked.

"...No." Amelia admitted.

"So who's next? Who else did I fuck over that lied about me?" Blake seemed a little angry now.

"Emily Cole." Amelia added.

"Ugh. Don't remind me about her."

"She said you two had gotten real serious and that it looked like you guys were going to be together soon. Then she tells me that you stopped responding to any of her calls and texts and you completely stopped contact with her without telling her why."

"I did."

"Why? Emily is one of the nicest girls I've ever met and she did not deserve that." Amelia stated.

"Look Amy, I've learned a lot about people throughout my life. I know how to handle a thing or two. But Emily, Jesus. Emily wanted me to pretend to be her father in bed. So there ya go." Blake confessed.

Amelia gasped.

"You know me a little now Amelia. You know I'm game for some kinky things now and then. But she wanted me to be her father. She didn't actually want me, she liked me because I look like a younger version of her father. So yeah I stopped all contact. Because you don't fuck with that kind of crazy."

"Dear god." Amelia was shocked. But now that she thought about it, Emily was a self-stated 'Daddy's girl'. She did talk about her dad an awful lot. Amelia had just thought that they were close.

"Got any others? I'd be happy to tell you how fucked up your girl friends are."

"..No." Amelia lied. She had more but didn't need to hear any more about her friends. Amelia stared at him. She had to reevaluate how she felt about him now. It's easy to hate someone you think is a player to all your friends, but when they turn out not to be, what then?

Who the fuck are you?

12