Fuck Ch. 05: The Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
draia
draia
224 Followers

"N-nnoo."

"That's right." He pressed it harder into her clit and she cried out as her legs twitched.

"Goddamn it that's hot." He pushed her back so she was lying on her tied arms and ran the vibrator up and down her pussy. "Mmmmm. I want you wet all night tonight." He spoke as he marveled at her glistening lips. Amelia whimpered and her hips bucked towards the vibrator. Blake ran the toy up and down her slit and as he slowly slid the tip of the toy into her pussy, he started gently licking her clit.

Amelia whined loudly. "Fuck!" her back arched. He slowly twisted the toy in circles as he fucked her pussy with it, taking moments here and there to suck on her clit.

"This-This is so...UNFAIR!" Amelia yelled straining to form words.

"Unfair huh?" Blake lapped at her clit. "I'll show you unfair honey." He stood up and sat her up, leaving the vibrator between her legs on the bed.

"What are you doing?!" she shouted. He walked over to her bedside drawer and grabbed a bottle of lube. He laughed at the bottle in his hand and shook his head.

"It's so funny to think about what a little self-righteous prude you try to come off as." Amelia glared at him to which he reacted by smirking and winking at her as he walked over to the desk chair he had placed at the end of the bed and took a seat. He covered his cock in lube, made sure to make a big show of it for Amy, and started to stroked his throbbing mass. He took a deep breath, moaning out his exhale. "But look at you girl. Tied up, begging for my cock. Mmmm." His dick glistened in what little light there was in the room as his hand went up and down its length.

Amelia trembled with both lust and hate. She shot daggers at him through her eyes but continued to grind her pussy into the vibrator beneath her, loving the sight of him, wishing she could touch his cock, hating the control he had, loving it too.

"I feel like I unearthed the slut in you. I mean, it was always there." He glanced down at her vibrator. He bit his lip while he watched her struggle to move on the toy. His hand started to move faster. "What happened Babybird?"

She clenched her jaw and flared her nostrils in anger before responding. "Well first off, you drive me fucking crazy." Her breaths were off beat and frantic.

Blake smirked. "Mmhmm."

"I've never had someone fuck me like you do. How am I gunna not want more?"

"Oh come on Amy. You're holding back. Look, if you play my game, I'll make you cum with that little vibrator, okay?"

She pulled hard against her restraints. "That's not enough!"

"Well you're not getting my cock tonight so you're going to have to fucking compromise you spoiled little bitch!"

Amy sat there fuming, finally letting it sink in that he really wasn't going to budge on fucking her.

"Fine then. I want you to do what you were doing before on me. With your mouth and the toy."

"Alright then."

"But I want your cum too."

Blake raised his eyebrows with a surprised but impressed smile.

"Is that right?"

"Those are my terms. If I can't have your cock I want your cum. All over me. Then your mouth and the toy."

"Well fuck." He sat back and she saw the fire of excitement light behind his eyes as he went back to work on his hard dick. "You've got yourself a deal babe."

"Mmm good." Amy bit her lip as she started to grind her pussy against the vibrator in anticipation of his hot cum all over her.

"Alright now baby. What made you such a little whore for me?" Blake asked, almost challenging her to keep her end of the bargain.

"Fuck. That first night." Amelia moaned. "I fucking hated you but I wanted to feel you so bad." She saw Blake's breaths become shallow. "You kissed me and I neeeeded you." Amy realized she was answering honestly and it turned her on and scared her at the same time. "God the way you touch me...I get wet just thinking about you now. Every part of you makes my body light up. You're an amazing kisser. You're hands touch me perfectly. Your big fucking cock is the best thing I've ever felt. The way you lick me and kiss me and goddamn...the things you say to me are nothing I've ever experienced before."

"Mmm yeah? What do you like that I say to you?" She could tell he was getting really heated.

"You call me a slut and instead of getting mad it makes me so hot. I like feeling like only you know how bad I need you to fuck me. I get so wet thinking about how you're the only one that sees it."

"I am huh?"

"Mmhmm. Every time I touch myself I think about you now."

"Fuck." He was stroking his dick quite fast at this point. "What do you think about when you rub your little pussy?"

She rubbed it harder into the toy, her lust feeding off of his. "God I think about you coming over in the middle of the night and crawling into bed with me."

"Yeah?"

"I imagine you telling me how badly you want to fuck your slut and how you had to come over and see me. I think about feeling your hard cock against my ass with just my panties on. I want to feel you kissing up my shoulder and nibbling on my neck. I want to back my ass up onto your dick until you flip me over and have your way with me."

"Goddamnit." Blake was shaking and beating his meat hard.

"Mmm. Blake?"

"Yeah?"

"I have this fantasy that you cum all over me."

"Mmhmm." He urged.

"I imagine you covering me with your cum. All over my tits and tummy and pussy. I think about dripping in you." Blake was barely holding on. "I think about you cumming all over me and then fucking my cum covered pussy. I think about you fucking your cum deep inside me while I rub it all over my tits-"

Blake jumped up and pushed her down while he stroked his cock over her. It had never looked as enormous as it did at that moment.

"You want me to soak you with my cum baby?" He twitched above her.

"Fuck, yes! I love watching you jerk that big cock over me!" She ran her legs up his since her hands were still bound.

"FUCK." Blake growled as he finally came, moaning with every rope of seed that landed on her.

Amelia writhed beneath him, desperate to lick what remained off his cock and rub what covered her into her tits.

Blake supported himself on all fours above her as he panted. He reared up so he was only on his knees over her and looked down at his prize.

"God you are the hottest thing I have ever encountered." He put his hand on the side of her face and stroked his thumb over her lip. She smiled and sucked his thumb seductively. He bit his lip at the sight.

He picked her up enough to scoot her up the bed. He grabbed the vibrator and laid down between her legs to get to work.

He licked her pussy and found she was still wet from trying to use the toy with no hands. He lapped at her clit for a bit to judge her arousal and found he could go straight to using the vibrator. He sat his head up enough so he could watch her reaction as he pressed it to her clit. She shouted and her legs twitched as he rubbed her. She wasn't going to last long. He pushed it down and teased her little hole and licked her clit.

"Fucking hell!" she yelled. Blake moaned into her pussy as he ate her out. He continued to tease her lips and hole with the vibrator as he reached his body up to kiss her. He leaned over to her ear.

"I didn't know you were such a little cum slut." He spoke soft and low.

"Yeah." she squealed.

"That's so fucking hot." he kissed and bit at her neck as he thrust the vibrator deep inside her. He gave her a couple of thrusts before he stopped and removed the toy completely.

"Nononono come back!" Amy whined.

"Not yet baby I have an idea." He looked down at her body and rolled the vibrator over the pools of cum on her torso.

"Holy shit." she looked down and saw what he was doing.

"You love my cum don't you little slut?" he teased.

"Y-yess!" Amelia threw her head back as he rubbed the cum-soaked vibrator over her nipple.

He dipped it once again in cum and went down to her pussy.

"Are you ready for me to fuck you with my cum?" He asked.

"Ohmygodohmygod." she chanted. He chuckled and slowly pushed the vibrator into her aching pussy. She yelped in delight, disbelief, and a lustful glee.

"There you are baby. You like my cum in your pussy?" he thrust the toy slow but deep into her. He twisted it so that his thumb could rub her clit when it was almost all of the way inside.

"Ah! Yes!" her voice was airy and high pitched.

"Mmm. Here you go." He took his free hand and started rubbing his cum all over her torso. She shouted and arched her back. He bent down and licked her nipple while he played with the other one with his cum soaked hand. She screamed as another orgasm burst through her.

He stayed his movements until he could tell it was too much sensation and then quickly worked on untying her. With her wrists finally free she curled her body into a ball and convulsed through the waves of her orgasm. He laid down next to her and stared at her in admiration.

She finally rolled to her back but her eyes were still closed.

"I-I just-hnnnn" she muttered.

"I'm sorry, couldn't quite make that out." Blake laughed.

"That, that was probably the hottest thing ever. Of all time. In history."

Blake laughed. "Is that right?"

Amelia turned her head to him, her expression completely cock drunk.

"Yes."

Blake chuckled again as he got up and went to the bathroom to clean off. He brought back a damp wash cloth for Amelia since she seemed unable to move.

"What a gentleman." she joked, exhausted.

"Oh anything for my little cum queen." he laughed.

"Hey!" She halfheartedly whipped him with the cloth.

"I'm not making fun." He smiled and sat down next to her. He laid her down and rubbed the wet cloth over her torso. "It's...extremely sexy."

"Mmm that feels good."

"Insatiable." he accused with a smile.

"No I really couldn't again. I'm sooo tired." she said with closed eyes.

"Well I imagine after three orgasms you're probably a bit sleepy."

"I had four orgasms." she corrected half asleep.

"What? No-"

She laughed and faced him, forgetting he hadn't known. She scooted her body closer to his and ran her index finger down his bare chest.

"After you and I spoke in the hallway at the restaurant," she leaned in closer to his ear. "I was so wet I had to touch myself... Four." she finished with a whisper. Blake sat up and stared at her, his jaw hung open. Amelia giggled sleepily. He kissed her passionately and climbed on top of her, rubbing his hands all over her body. She woke up real quick.

"Are you fucking serious?" He asked, their noses touching.

"Mmhmm." She felt him become hard on her leg almost immediately.

"I need you. Now." he demanded. He sat up, hooked both arms under her legs and pulled her closer to him.

"Now?" she moaned sleepily but excited. He rubbed his dick on her pussy to wet it before he thrust inside of her. She shouted at the pain and pleasure of his huge cock, clawing his back.

"Fuck!" he moaned loudly as he entered her. As soon as she adjusted he fucked her fast. It still hurt but it was so hot the way he was taking her and she knew she would adjust completely soon enough. "You're so fucking tight."

Amelia jerked his head to hers and said in his ear "Uh huh and it's all for you Blake."

"Goddamnit!" He moaned as he pushed her knees up near her ears and fucked her harder.

"God your cock is so fucking huge. I've been waiting to feel this cock all night." she whined and reached down to rub her clit.

"Mm that's right baby rub that little clit while I fuck you."

"God you're filling my pussy up." she moaned at how good it felt to have him stretch her.

"Oh I can fill your pussy baby."

Amelia gasped. "You've got more cum for me?" She reached down and massaged his balls

"Fuck!" he yelled as he fucked her faster.

"Oh god yes give me more cum."

"I'm gunna cum inside you little slut." Blake's body started to shudder.

"Yes! Fuck! Cum inside your slut's pussy. Mmm all I wanted when I rubbed my pussy in the restaurant was your fucking dick and your fucking cum Blake." she encouraged.

Blake gasped and cried out.

"Do you like that? Knowing I can't help but get wet and touch myself thinking about you when I'm out with other men?"

Blake slammed his cock into her and gave the most deep, primal, grunting yell she'd ever heard from him as he filled her with his cum. All of his muscles were tense. His fingers dug into her legs while his body had continuous spasms. Amelia reached up, smiled and cooed as she ran her fingers through his hair. "Mmm."

Blake looked down at her panting, smiled and shook his head. He reached for her head and kissed her passionately through his fatigue. Their tongues and lips caressed each other affectionately. He gently laid her head back down, slowly removed his cock, laid down next to her, slipped his arm over her waist and pulled her close.

"You're lucky there's such a thing as refractory periods and exhaustion." He said with his eyes closed.

"No I'm not." she giggled.

"Little slut." he chuckled.

She laughed and felt his cum spilling out of her. She kissed his arm. "I'm going to the bathroom." Blake groaned in response, falling asleep.

When Amelia returned he was already lightly snoring. She wasn't expecting him to spend the night but she didn't want to ask him to leave either. She crawled back into bed and wiggled her way under his arm so she could fit into his spooning position. He instinctively pulled her in closer. She fell asleep soon after but not before thinking

What the fuck does this mean?

draia
draia
224 Followers