Fuck Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They broke off from kissing each other to soap each others bodies, paying particular attention to their tits and frequently exchanging deep kisses.. Once rinsed off, Rukhsana squatted down and poked her tongue into Sheila's cunt, licking up and down the slit and jiggling her clit. Licking up Sheila's body, she spent a couple of minutes sucking on the nipples before standing up and kissing Sheila.

Sheila then repeated Rukhsana's actions, before they ended up kissing each other and thrusting two fingers up each others cunts, giving them both intense knee-trembling orgasms.

Once satisfied, for now anyway, they turned the shower off and dried each other with large luxuriant bath towels, while getting a cheeky lick in now and again.

They returned to the living room to be greeted with a beautiful sight.

Ian, Ray and Nick were sat on the couch. Charlotte was on her knees in front of Ray, who was in the middle, and was currently licking up and down his shaft. Ray, for his part, was slowly wanking the cocks on either side of him. Meanwhile, Pete was ploughing into Charlotte and fondling her dangling tits, pulling on the stiffened nipples and rolling them between his fingers.

Sheila and Rukhsana approached the couch. Rukhsana knelt in front of Ian and took his cock in her hand and began stroking it, while licking around the head. Sheila did the same with Nick.

Rukhsana then mounted Ian and sank down on his cock. She leaned forward and offered Ian her tits. He didn't need any prompting to take one of her dark erect nipples into his mouth while pawing the other one.

Sheila turned her back to Nick, who held his cock up in readiness, and backed onto it, slowly sinking down until Nick was balls-deep. She spread her legs to either side then began to move up and down, tits jiggling. Nick met her every thrust then helped himself to her big tits, squeezing them and thumbing the nipples.

"I think I fancy two cocks inside me," Sheila gasped and got off of Nick. On the table beside them were several condoms and tubes of lube. Taking one of the condoms, she unwrapped it then rolled it down Nick's cock. She then smeared a generous dollop of lube onto it, before standing up and presenting her arse to Nick. He couldn't resist bending forward and massaging her anus with his tongue. He then took the lube and squirted a dollop onto her anus. He worked first one, then two fingers up her arse until it was nicely gaping, then lowered it onto his cock.

"Oh, fuck me, that's tight," he gasped.

"Who wants my cunt then?" Sheila asked.

"Me, me, me," Ray said eagerly, removing his cock from Charlotte's mouth and standing up. He looked down at Charlotte, who looked a bit lost at not having a cock to suck any more. "What? You've still got a cock haven't you? Christ, you had four to choose from a few minutes ago. Mustn't be greedy. Share and share alike. And other clichés."

"Fair point," Charlotte conceded. Pete was still ploughing away behind her, sweat pouring off of him and his knees beginning to burn a little. He stopped what he was doing and leaned back, cock slipping from Charlotte with a wet plopping sound. He lay back, propped up on his elbows and breathing heavily.

"How about you do a bit of the work for a while," he said to Charlotte.

Charlotte obliged and turned herself around to face him then impaled herself onto his cock. They embraced and kissed hungrily, tongues mashing together and Charlotte's tits pressing into Pete's chest. Pete's hand travelled down her back to her arsehole, which, being moist with sweat and juices from their earlier activity, presented no resistance to the finger that he poked in.

Ray, meanwhile, had positioned himself in front of Sheila and was lining up his cock with her cunt. He waited until Nick was on the outstroke before pushing forwards and burying it to the hilt. He and Nick set up a rhythm whereby one would go in while the other was on the way out. Ray pushed Sheila's generous tits together so that he was able to get both nipples into his mouth at the same time.

Ian was still happily pounding into Rukhsana and felt himself on the point of coming. Not wanting to come just yet, he lifted Rukhsana off his cock and placed her on the floor next to Charlotte and Pete then dived between her legs and rammed his tongue up her gaping cunt.

Charlotte leant over and started sucking on Rukhsana's nipples, before moving up to her face and kissing her deeply.

Ian was able to reach across to Charlotte and rub his fingers against her clit and then down to massage Pete's balls. This was too much for Pete and he shot his load into Charlotte.

Once Pete had emptied his balls, Charlotte stood up, cupping a hand between her legs to prevent any cum leaking out. She squatted over Rukhsana's face. Removing her hand, she forced the cum out and into Rukhsana's mouth. Even though she'd had the first four cum-loads of the night, she was new to this so deserved a treat. Rukhsana savoured the goodness and forced her tongue into Charlotte's cunt to ensure that she got everything. Charlotte leaned down to kiss her and share some of the cum. Rukhsana was happy to oblige.

Turning back to Pete's cock, she licked all of the juices from it until it was totally clean, then kissed him. Pete went and sat on one of the armchairs to recover, drinking in the sights around him. Charlotte sat back down on Rukhsana's face.

Ray and Nick were still pounding away at Sheila's arse and cunt. Sweet was pouring off her body and her hair was matted. She had to call a halt to the proceedings as she was gasping for breath. She removed Ray's cock, the stood up, allowing Nick's to slip out of her arse then all but collapsed onto the floor, chest heaving, legs splayed wide open.

Nick removed the condom and offered his cock to Ray. "Don't mind if I do," Ray said, then took it into his mouth. He slowly wanked his own cock, slick with Sheila's juice and his own fluids. He bobbed up and down on Nick before running his tongue around the glans and wanking the shaft. Nick's breathing became deeper and his cock flexed in Ray's hand before pouring a deluge of cum into his mouth and all over his hand. Ray swallowed the cum in his mouth and spread the cum from his hand onto his own cock. Standing up and clambering onto the couch, he straddled Nick's head and wanked vigorously an inch from Nick. It didn't take long before he spurted onto Nick's face. Nick opened his mouth and caught the next couple of jets on his tongue. He closed his mouth so he could swallow and the remaining jets landed on his face.

Pete and Sheila had been watching this, so climbed up onto the couch on either side of Nick. While Pete sucked and licked Ray's cock, gathering up both lots of cum, Sheila licked all the cum from Nick's face, before kissing first Nick, then Ray. Pete was still busy cleaning up Ray's cock.

By now, Ian was about ready to come. He pulled out of Rukhsana and straddled her chest. Charlotte stood up and lay next to Rukhsana so their faces were next to each other, Sheila's shiny with Rukhsana's fluids. Reaching out, she took hold of Ian's cock and took over wanking duties. Rukhsana reached under Ian and, after pulling him a bit closer, started to finger his arsehole. This set Ian off and he threw his head back and let out an actual roar as cum jetted from his cock. Charlotte manoeuvred it so that both herself and Rukhsana received a generous dose. Some went in their mouths, but most went over their faces.

Ian collapsed backwards, once fully spent, and lay sprawled on the floor, while Charlotte and Rukhsana cleaned each other up.

The room was a mass of sprawling, sweat-soaked, chest-heaving bodies. They looked around at each other and smiled in satisfaction. Well, everyone except Ian, who seemed to be pretty much unconscious.

"So Rukhsana," Ray said, when he got his breath back. "Next Fuck Club will be this time next month. Can we count you in?"

"You couldn't make it this time tomorrow could you?"

Ray looked down at his spent cock, then around the room at the other deflated cocks and reddened, puffy cunts. "I think that might be asking a bit much, but maybe we can make it this time next week instead?"

This was greeted with a chorus of approval and plans were made.

12