Fuck Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid my head out from Raquel’s cooze and slid my turgid member deep into her cunt. She started to buck instinctively against me digging her nails into my back her legs wrapped around my waist, forcing me into her.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Fuck my cunt!” Raquel screamed as I plowed her like a wild animal. The cries of the other women filled the air as an orgy of lust engulfed the room.

I looked up to see some real guidette slut with big hair and even bigger breasts grab her calves and lift her knees to her chest as her mate fucked her. Her gold necklace bounced up and down with her tits and her tongue hung out her mouth as low guttural sounds emanated from her throat, She tilted her head back and saw me watching her. She stared blankly at me with clouded over slut eyes. “Oh yeaaahhhhhhhhhh. I’m your whore! ughhhhhh argggggh ahhhh, fuck me like a truck stop slut!”

Raquel saw me looking in the direction of the guidette’s cries and tapped me on my shoulder. He pupils were wide with sexual frenzy and I could see that sweat covered her perfect tits as she moved up and down in rhythm with me. “You like that don’t you Sean?” “MMMMmmmmm.” Then she screamed, “I’m your whore! I’m a whore I love your fat cock in me Yeahhhhhhhhhhh!”

I reached under and gripped handfuls of her ass, ramming her into me. Slick with sweat our bodies slid over one another as we fucked like rutting pigs.

Raquel’s breath came in laboring gasps as I pistoned in and out of her. The guidette next to me bellowed as her orgasm swept over her momentarily subsuming every other sound in the room. I heard an onlooker cry out in excitement, “Oh shit!”

Raquel flipped me over and began to ride me. A feral expression played out over her face as she drove her pelvis up and down my cock like a jackhammer. She had lost all pretense of caring about the man under her, using me like a living dildo. She put her hands behind her on my knees leveraging herself as she rocked back and forth, screams of pleasure emanating from her mouth,

My cock was enraptured. I grabbed Raquel’s ass and surrendered to the sensations of her sex as it attacked my cock. I bounced up and down under her matching her rhythm until I felt the semen begin to course through my balls beginning its journey into her womb, Raquel, sensing this, pulled off of me and sat back on her haunches saying, “Come on my face, come on my face! I stood up and placed my cock near her open willing mouth, beating myself till my hand was a blur. I looked up and saw Andrea standing at the railing a smile on her face. Then all my anger towards Raquel burst out of my cock, roping streams of jizz into her mouth. I cried out, my knees buckling, as a wave of pleasure and resentment washed over and out of me. Raquel’s face was covered in my seed and I noted with pleasure she was wiping it out of her left eye. She looked up at me. Smiled wanly, then left.

I walked over to the railing were Andrea was. She laughed and stated simply, “I think you will fit in here!”

Next installment coming soon.

12