Fuck-Doll Blue Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you feel that? Even I felt that feedback pulse and it made me rock hard," Elijah exclaimed like he had suddenly become very happy and excited. As he stepped back Eve saw how a cock was bulging the under area of his stomach through the oddly tight undershirt of the fancy red jacket.

"But don't worry, I have a special someone I want to surprise with you so I'm only going to use you later. We will have so much time," Elijah said with an orcish grin while Eve panted too heavily to speak.

"Make sure she is ready for the party. I want the only surprise from her to be just how many times she will cum," Elijah instructed and began moving towards the only room in the laboratory. Eve's eyes followed him for a moment but then locked into the mirror. Her skin was blushing all over and saliva dripped down her cheek and breasts. On her mounds were red lines where the orc's fingers had been. And on top of everything else her nether area was bright red and there were small pools of liquid on the floor like someone had spat there multiple times.

"As you wish," Jacob replied and as Elijah left the room he walked closer to Eve. She was able to sense a strange connection between herself and the blue orb in the necklace. It was clear it was the device being used to control her binds even if it operated using some advanced system Eve was not aware of. Suddenly she was regretting of not keeping her knowledge of the magic development up to date in recent years due to the time spent on her phantom thief career. Even if this had been developed in some underground lab by literal demons, there at least could have been some theory books about possible magic comparable to this she might have been able to use to figure out some functionality to counter it.

"Now let me make you sleep again. I prefer working on... inanimate objects," Jacob mused and Eve suddenly felt very sleepy like she was being dragged into darkness. Her last thoughts were about how this was definitely turning out to be the hardest escape trick she had even needed to do and how she would definitely start reading new magical theory to stop herself from being completely surprised by new practical developments.

** * **

Eve woke up to a sensation of her body moving. She was once again faced by a mirror but this time she was on a small stage flanked by three couches and a mirror door. Even the walls were mirrors and in the corner behind one of the couches was a plain-looking old human in a butler outfit. He held the blue orb with a golden necklace that controlled Eve.

Eve's binds and the body text were the same as before but now it was clear the silver cuffs, collar and rings were not just decorative. They were generating a field that moved her body. She was performing a basic dance by swaying her hands on the stage.

"Hello sleeping fuck-doll, you may call me William... if I were to ever let you talk to me," the butler irked with a smile. The pressure from the thing around the base of Eve's tongue was stopping her attempt from talking while it made her gaping lips almost form into a smile.

Suddenly William made Eve's body thrash around but none of the moves went even close to her natural limits. Like he was testing the safety mechanics on her control binds.

"In case you were wondering, for the past week I have been trained in operating you since your new owner is not bothering to do it himself," William voiced and made Eve's hands slide down her body down to her knees so that they were forced to bend. Then the silver rings on her held her knees to spread them open to show her swollen pussy to William who stood below her.

"And today is the big show he has been saving you for. He is going to let two nobles use you like you are just one of his toys to make a better bargain," William mused and made Eve rotate towards the door. "So let me share a secret with you, I have been using you like that for the whole week. We have had so much fun together."

Eve really wanted to comment about bitter slave servants who really should learn to channel their energy to something more productive. She had more than once used William's type to get intel on heist targets. For some reason, the longer these types worked with their wealthy masters the more bitter they came.

"Though no need to worry, how you are now I did not even leave a mark," William added while making Eve spread her legs to the door on her knees. Once he was done with them he made her hands push up her breast while her tongue came out.

"I sure hope you try to tell this to that fat orc so he will have you punished for trying to cause discord," William said as the last words before leaving the room. "Maybe he will even let me punish you."

Eve was left paralyzed in the lewd position to stare at the door. Even her blinks were slow and dragged like her outer body was mostly in a heavy paralysis field. She had no idea how it was possible without stopping her heart. One time after another it was being proved that her decades of magic experience was no match for these new developments. Though she was not sure if her odd excitement was caused by the lust brand or her own lewd reflection in the door mirror. The way her mouth was tensed up made some drool drip as she was unable to swallow and she barely recognized herself.

Since Eve was given time she definitely was going to use it to explore her surroundings. Since she was not sure how her binds would react if she tried to reach outside her body she focused on simply feeling the magic around her.

Due to the mirror walls, Eve was able to see how her blue hair was still tied with a single silver ring just by moving her eyes. It was hanging away from her skin and was emitting a stronger magical pulse than the rest of the binds. Like it was a nexus of the binds or at least a vital part of something despite seemingly being the easiest to remove.

Though Eve was more than aware she lacked even the basic theory of this binding magic so she focused on observing it. How it flowed and how it even existed. During it, she realized there was something in it that monitored her state. It definitely was related to how she had been kept in a sleeping state that made her feel well-rested even now. So she focused on that since getting more time to observe was the main key to breaking out.

Suddenly the door opened and Elijah stepped into the room with two humans in equally fancy clothes as him. Both of them had blond hair and green eyes even as their facial features differed.

"Lord Logan, Lord Mason, Let me present to you the next innovation in fuck-doll technology," Elijah voiced while the humans along with his butler positioned around the small stage. William was still the one holding the control orb and he moved behind the couches to the corner of the room.

"This looks a lot like that damn Blue Rose," Logan exclaimed while devouring Eve with his eyes. She was more than aware of who he was as she had stolen things from his manor multiple times and even killed some of his guards.

"Read the unit name," Elijah mused and Logan stepped to stand on the side of the closed door. The orc had partially blocked his vision while he walked past him before.

"Ooh nice, I heard she was auctioned for top gold but I could not have guessed you were the one who outbid everybody. I heard even the second prince was taking bids," Logan voiced with rising excitement while Eve was literally unable to stop showing her tongue to him with an awkward grin.

"I thought you would like her. Though I'm surprised my name did not leak despite the auction confidentiality," Elijah replied with a shrug.

"I take it she is ready to use and that's why I'm here?" Logan asked. Out of the two human nobles he was clearly the more eager one. He stayed standing while Elijah and Mason sat down on each side of her on the couches.

"All ready for the first live test run," Elijah mused and relaxed to sit on the couch in a way that made his cock shine through his fancy red pants.

"You mean you haven't tested her out yet?" Logan exclaimed with excitement. Just how creepily he was staring at Eve made her lust brand fill her with pleasurable sensations.

"No, though I did make one fuck-doll using older gear go to repair while thinking her," Elijah replied and playfully slapped his bulge like pointing at the tool that had done it.

"Then don't mind If I don't hold back, where's the control rod?" Logan voiced while he dropped his pants and stepped out of them to reveal his pretty common looking human cock with a hairy base.

"Since it's a new advanced interface method I trained my butler to use her. Feel free to give him instructions," Elijah replied with a tilted smile. "And in the unlocked state, the binds let you move her limbs around. You can even lift them to the air."

"Right, just make her lay down with lifted knees," Logan grunted and watched Eve lay down while spreading her knees with her hands on the small stage. Then he stepped on the elevated surface and knelt down to remove his jacket and shirt. He threw them to the floor like he did not care that the fancy fabrics might get ruined.

Eve saw with odd indifference how Logan slid his hands along her inner thighs. The sensations her lust brand was causing her were almost enough to distance her mind from her body. Like what she was seeing was not even happening to her.

"And make her swallow that tongue," Logan flared and Eve was controlled to close her mouth. Even the awkward grin was removed from her lips and they formed a thin line. The pressure tightly closed her jaw and kept her tongue locked at the bottom of her mouth.

Logan tried to lift Eve's hand from her elbow but the bind kept her hand holding her thigh. But when he tried lifting from the wrist cuff, her hand lifted into the air and stayed there. He looked at it with a smile and lifted both of Eve's hands into the air like they were hanging from a rope. She realized that William was moving the binds a bit with the control orb to assist in the change of position, especially when Logan did not realize her neck needed to be lifted from the collar. So she focused on examining the differences in the magic flow between the two methods of moving her.

Once Logan was done Eve's hands pointed up behind her head in a way that seemingly forced her to look at her pubic mound. Meanwhile, her legs were spread wide to offer the best possible access to her pussy with a tilted hip. Nothing was really stopping her from thrashing around with her hip but these men would have probably just seen it as extra entertainment. And since her body barely felt like she was part of it she instead focused on learning and theorizing as much as possible about the control magic to learn its principles.

"I admire your artistic vision," Elijah mused as Eve was positioned like a common fuck slave in a toilet prison.

"I have a lot of practice," Logan mused and formed a fist with his right hand. Even before it happened Eve realized what was going to happen but she had not been prepared for the sensations. As Logan's fist pushed into her wet pussy her entire body jerked with a pulse of heat and pressure.

Eve's eyes tilted while her breathing turned erratic. Saliva burst through her lips a moment before the safety system let her gape her lips to breathe through her mouth. Eve's mind blanked from the pulses created by the shape of the fist inside of her. Every move it did was relayed to her with a vivid amplifier that tried to tell her just how much her body was loving the sensation.

"Did you think you were going to get my cock?" Logan irked and leaned in to breathe on Eve's face. He used his free hand to tilt her head to force eye contact. Though her blue eyes were twitching all over the place like she had been overloaded.

"I heard you sold my original house emblem to a man who you did not even know," Logan voiced and slid his tongue along Eve's cheek. His fist also began to move to batter her inner gate. He had easily gotten wrist deep into the elastic elven hole and now he was moving in a way that was making her body adapt to an even bigger penetration mortal races would not be able to handle.

"And the things you stole from my family tomb, you dropped into the sea since they were not worth the trouble to sell," Logan kept breathing to Eve's face and even slid his tongue over her left eye.

Eve's mind was compliantly blank and she was breathing way heavier through her mouth on Logan's face than him to hers. Though deep down her awareness was observing everything like she was not even there. Like her own body was someone else. The feelings coming from it made no sense and even the lick on her face felt indifferent while her body screamed from pleasurable heat.

"Elijah, I take it you won't be selling her under the prize you paid?" Logan suddenly asked and turned to look at Elijah. Though he kept his fist tightly in Eve as her walls pulsed around it. Like she was either trying to swallow the hand or it was pulsing without moving in her. She had no idea which was more true since she was currently unable to even form coherent words in her mind.

"I"m willing to consider bids above one million imperial gold," Elijah replied with an amused grin.

"Too bad, I would have loved to get this wet whore-thief," Logan grunted and pulled out his highly soaked fist with a loud wet sound. It made Eve's knees tremble while her pussy breathed air a few times before it closed with speed only elven flesh was able to do. Meanwhile, Logan painted her face with her own pussy juices by wiping his hand.

"Her mouth can be safely used, right?" Logan asked and stood up to position himself even before getting the reply. With his bent knees Eve's face was just on the right height for him.

"Naturally, she could not bite you even if she wanted to, the only thing she can do is suck harder," Elijah voiced and slid his right hand to slowly caress his own bulge. Eve was not sure if she had imagined it but it was now looking even bigger than before.

Logan opened Eve's jaw with his hand and she realized that the biting power of her mouth seemed to have been almost entirely neutralized. So when in the next moment he trust his entire length up to her throat she was unable to do anything. Not to mention the cock tasted disgustingly sweet and when the tip poked her throat it triggered a swallow reaction instead of gagging.

"Bloody hell, she does suck hard," Logan exclaimed and held his length all the way in while gripping Eve's head like he needed to keep her there. His cock was not long enough to block her breathing and the safety system of her control magic seemed to time her swallows in a way that let her breathe while only seeing some stars. Even as her lust brand still pulsed from the previous experience it did not seem to react that strongly to the cock in her mouth. Like whoever had designed it had thought making the raw cock taste like candy to her had been enough.

"So any new features? You said this one is way above anything you have done before," Mason casually asked. He had picked up a wine glass from a side table and begun drinking it.

"Both of her nether holes are able to absorb magic from semen to sustain her body and binds. Though with the side effect of infertility," Elijah explained while enjoying the show. "Though that is not even the best part, with that collar and next-gen tongue bind, if she were to try to eat anything but semen or other nutrient liquids, she would gag it out... Though it does also suppress her gag reflex and turn it into a swallow one for certain larger objects."

"Haha, right, moon elves truly are wondrous beings. Closer to magical being than a human," Mason mused between wine sips like he had heard something funny.

"Can I make this whore cum juices all over with a face fuck?" Logan asked with weird excitement even as he stayed still and let Eve suck him closer and closer to a climax.

"It's not possible to control her arousal like that. The lust brand just makes it extremely easy for her body to be stimulated by almost anything," Elijah replied and reached for his own wine glass like he had gotten thirsty too.

"Didn't I tell you I wanted that feature like two generations ago," Logan muttered and began thrusting with his hip to amplify his approaching climax.

"I heard there are some... difficulties to make that work well but with this version just seeing a cock for a prolonged timed should get her wet like you wanted," Elijah kept explained with some excitement. "Even my wife liked that feature on the ring I got her. She said it helped her love me so much more."

A sudden a burst of sweet nectar exploded in Eve's mouth and for a moment she had no idea what was happening. Though then she realized it had to be the semen. Logan pumped all of his load into her mouth and she kept sucking it down with a reflex like it was the best thing that had ever entered her mouth. Even if Eve was unable to feel disgusted the sheer sweetness almost made her want to gag despite being unable to do so.

"And I'm done," Logan announced and pulled out only to rub his soaked flaccid cock on Eve's face. The sweet after taste almost burned her lips while she tried to blink the saliva away from her eyes.

"Mason, your turn. Since I wish to leave Elijah to last. I want to see our brute orc friend use that fuck-doll without thinking he will have to hold back to keep her usable for you," Logan voiced while sitting down to his couch. He did no moves to dress up again and instead grabbed his flaccid cock hard to rub it while staring at Eve.

"You are tainting my reputation, I will have you know my fuck-dolls are not that easy to break," Elijah grinned with playful outrage and the men laughed for a moment.

"Is it possible to make her bounce on top? I love it when busty elves do that while taking anal," Mason said while he quickly disrobed and folded his clothes on the couch. It was clear the set of fancy clothes he had worn were easier to remove than normal.

"Hear that?" Elijah said to William. It made him control Eve to stand up on the stage and step aside to give Mason room to lay in the middle. He did not waste time and did so after emptying his glass.

Eve was made to step over Mason and position her hip above his already erect cock. Then she knelt down dragged by her cuffs to grab his cock. Her fingers being controlled by the rings felt clumsy but they did the job to aim the rod into her ass. The tip sunk in with ease like she had been already lubed and her hands moved to grip her lower thighs to control her hip. It was clear there had been some planning involved to make it possible for her to do various sex moves without having control rings around her entire body.

"Smile for me just a bit," Mason voiced and William used a pressure shift in Eve's mouth to give her an oddly coy and awkward smile.

"Perfect, now milk my cock with your wet ass," Mason mused and visibly relaxed like the only thing he wanted to do was move his eyes to inspect Eve's body. Her skin was reddened with sweat while her nipples were matching the show of arousal with her swollen pubic mound. The lust brand glowed blue on her harder than before.

Eve was first moved slow on the cock while William made sure to not let the cock slip out but soon enough she moved up and down with mechanical precision. Eve was still not able to feel disgusted or revulsion but the pulses from her brand were mild when comparing to the time she had been fisted. It had not been the first time in her life but just thinking about it made her mind almost blank.

"What a perfect tight lubed elf ass," Mason commented. His cock sliding in Eve felt so mechanical that she barely felt it. In fact, even her lust brand slowly pulsed harder than the cock in sync with the movement of her hip.

"I did not fully get it when my guy explained it to me but the mark causes it by abusing her magic-mixed moon elf biology," Elijah replied. Eve had no idea what he meant but she was unable to deny that her ass definitely felt lubed so she made a mental note about it in case it would offer clues to her on taking over the binds.