Fuck-Doll Blue Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice, I would not mind buying her myself," Mason mused. His cock was resisting climax pretty well considering the relentless assault on it.

"Bids start at one million gold," Elijah replied and the men laughed in a group once again. Eve noted that she did not think William had laughed even once. She took a note of it even as it probably would not help her since it was normal with servants.

"I will have to pass on that one but how about an elf unit using the same gear?" Mason asked. His eyes moved along Eve's inner thighs that were working hard despite the main lifting power coming from the magical cuffs.

"Once we perfect the gear combination. I'm sure we can sell you one that is not... an original collectible," Elijah said and his reply launched another set of laughter. It made Eve roll her eyes. Even if she kind of appreciated the fact they valued her so highly she did not exactly find anything funny in their words.

"I would be willing to pay extra to get one of my amazon elves upgraded with this as fast as possible. Seeing their eyes despise me while they are forced to service me would be just perfect," Mason offered. While he looked up he only saw absent indifference in Eve's eyes despite her constant awkward smile. Like she was not even bothered enough to give time to the fact her ass was being used to milk a raw cock.

"I'm sure we can work something out if you already have... suitable candidates for the upgrade available. Have one sent to me next week and we can use her to test out more specialized constraints that would have been too dangerous on this... unit. Any damages will be paid by me and there will be an early adopter's discount," Elijah voiced while letting his eyes stare at Mason's soaked cock to be repeatedly hidden by Eve's ass. Even if he knew she was being controlled part of his arousal came from thinking this proud and powerful elf was willingly taking this manhood up her ass while being watched.

"Sounds fine to me and I almost forgot this was the legendary Blue Rose and not just a next-generation fuck-doll," Mason voiced and reached with one hand to make his index finger hit Eve's pussy as it moved. The hits sent strong pulses through her body that overshadowed the sliding in her ass.

"Just be glad the only thing she is stealing from you is your seed," Logan grunted even as it seemed his mood was slowly getting better. He had not stopped rubbing his flaccid cock at any point like he enjoyed the small pain caused by his constant movement.

"Yes, the legendary Blue Rose... or should I now say the legendary Fuck-Doll Blue Rose. It's my honor to finally make personal acquaintance with you," Mason voiced with taunting politeness and gave Eve's pussy a good slap before moving his hands to support his head while he just laid there with a grin.

"I sure hope you made sure she won't be able to escape. I see no locks on those cuffs but I heard she had broken through every magical defense grid in the capital," Logan said and stood up to reach Eve's silky elven back to slide his hand along it while she moved on the cock.

"All but one and if you want the details. Don't ask them while she is present, the less she knows the better," Elijah replied with a hint of annoyance in his tone. Eve was not sure why but she did a mental note about it.

"Right the imperial palace," Logan grunted and sat back down.

"I'm, hearing pretty arousing whistling from her, any chance to let her talk while I climax?" Mason asked and Elijah nodded at William. Seconds later Eve's mount gaped wide open with heavy breathing.

"Ihhii... fucking rich brutes and ihii, your ihii," Eve tried to say a witty remark to taunt the men but her words were sabotaged by her ragged breathing that sounded like ragged moans. She had not even realized until now how much out of breath she was. The strong and almost mechanical movement of her thighs had strained her way more than she had thought possible.

At that moment Eve vividly remembered how William had said it had been a week since the last time she had been awake and who knows how long before that. So her perfectly trained body had definitely been losing its edge even as it was clear she had gotten some exercise even while being unconscious. William had probably been playing her like a remote-controlled doll for hours for his amusement but in some ways, it had been the main thing somewhat keeping her body in shape. Just thinking what had been done to her sent a pleasurable shiver up her spine due to her brand instead of one of disgust. Though it did not stop a few tears rolling down her cheeks even as they mixed with her sweat.

"I so love your new upgrades or was this fuck-doll an ass slut from the start," Mason exclaimed while Eve shut her jaw tightly and tried to look away with her eyes as she felt weird shame all of a sudden. It definitely was not her first time doing anal even in this position but there was no way she would feel anywhere near like this while being used by these men without the lust brand.

A sudden pulse surged through Eve and her eyes tilted while she let out a weird gurgling sound. Once again at first, she was no idea what had happened but the burning substance suddenly filling her ass had to be semen. As she had heard her nether holes were able to extract magic from it she focused on it as much as possible. There definitely was a sudden new flow from her ass and through her body into the lust brand. From there it flowed into the binds. There was a moment of a smile on her lips as she had gained yet another clue on the functionality of her control devices. Though she quickly wiped it from her lips as she realized she had smiled to a man releasing into her ass who she had just met.

"Butt-slut Blue Rose, shame it does not sound as good as Fuck-Doll Blue Rose," Mason mused while his soaked deflating cock slipped out of Eve's ass. Her body kept doing the movement despite it to shake her ass.

Eve wanted to say something insulting. Something very coarse that would have conveyed her anger but no matter how hard she tried she did not think anything suitable. As she was unable to feel disgusted and angry nothing that came into her mind felt just right. Not to mention her annoyingly calm mind was thinking it was better to just not agitate them. She had no delusions of getting any kind of mercy in her position but things could always get worse.

"Elijah, If you really haven't used her yet, then you really must be rearing to go," Logan voiced and Eve realized Mason had already seated on the couch and her ass still kept doing the same movement as before.

"I'm feeling a bit sleepy. Just watching you two work so hard almost did it for me," Elijah replied with a yawn before taking more wine. With his bloated features, it was definitely easy to believe he got tired just by having his large cock erect for a prolonged time.

"I insist. I definitely want to see her thief-cunt being pounded by an orc. If you don't want to do it, order some servant. I might be willing to alter the terms of our contract if you do it," Logan said with an oddly threatening tone while staring Eve's ass move. He reached with his hand and made her slap her ass into his palm. For a moment the sounds echoed in the room and the men did low mused laughter as an added echo to the slaps. The moment continued for some time and each of the slaps felt stronger to her on top of the amplification of the lust brand.

"Well since you saved her elf pussy for me, there is no way I can refuse. Though make her shut up. I like it when they don't make noise," Elijah instructed without moving. "Make her take my cock out and fuck herself with it. I want to see just how well you can control her."

Without a reply, William made Eve stand up and step down from the stage. Her hands reached for Elijah's pants and released a veined green monster cock that made her swallow hard just from looking at. Though she did not have long to do so as her hand grabbed it hard while her body turned around. Her other hand pressed her stomach to control her hip while the other aimed the upcoming penetration. A moment later a pulse made her eyes tilt yet again to signal that something large had entered her pussy. The spread alone was not that much but she was immediately made to take enough it into her so that both of her hands could be used to control her hip. Not to mention the cock was being forced sideways into her.

Logan got an idea and sat on the edge of the stage right in front of Eve. Then he grabbed from her collar and dragged her head down to his already almost erect cock.

"Push her tongue out," Logan commanded and Eve's tongue was pushed outwith magical pressure.

"Now make her face tap me gently while she fucks that beast of an orc cock," Logan added and Eve was made to move. She was not even taking the cock halfway but it was more than enough to give hits to her inner gate. They sent especially strong pulses through her that made her drool come out. Out of the two acts, her face tapping Logan's cock and balls were almost the lesser issue as they smelled and tasted like candy to her.

"Harder, make her eyes bulge out," Logan flared and William made Eve thrust herself faster on the cock. Each of the stronger hits made her eyes and ears twitch. Even as her face loudly slapped into Logan's crotch Eve noted for a moment how the safety system was stopping her tongue from being bitten by her teeth. Though her ability to think was once again being taken from her by heat and pressure.

"Do you like this, blue fuck-elf? This is all you are now," Logan flared and stood up to better aim his once again erect cock into Eve's mouth. William saw it and adjusted her to better take both of cocks at the same time. Logan positioned himself so that Eve took his cock up to his pubes each time. Only another safety adjuster tilted Eve's head with the collar just enough to prevent her nose from being battered too badly.

"Fuck-Doll Blue Rose, I really like the ring of that," Logan voiced and grabbed from Eve's pointed ears to squeeze them. It was the last addition the lust brand needed to completely blank Eve's mind into a hazed state with overwhelming sensations.

"It truly is a fine name, I might use that for my moon elf product line," Elijah mused slightly out of breath even as he was just laying sideways on the couch. Half of his cock was drenched while the rest of it dripped lines of transparent liquid.

"I used to be afraid of you but not anymore. Want to know why?" Logan asked and twisted from Eve's ears enough to see her tilting eyes. "Because you are nothing but a fucking fuck-doll now."

"Well, she is a rare collectible fuck-doll," Elijah voiced with a grin. His eyes trailed between Eve's bouncy ass and her firm athletic thighs that had a nice shape to them.

"You are right about that... any chance I can get a recording of her or record her later?" Logan asked. Even if he had managed to get hard again it was clear he was not going to cum anytime soon. He was even feeling some pain from having his length sucked with such a high speed but it was overshadowed by the jubilation of the act.

"You know she is supposed to be dead?" Elijah replied with pretended shock. He was slowly being forced towards his climax. Though the more overweight he had gotten, the harder it was for him when mating with a female who was not able to take him fully. Not that he would ever complain about it.

"Even better, they will think it's just some look-alike whore. Especially if I sell the recording crystals on street corners," Logan exclaimed and moved one of his hands to hold Eve's jaw despite it dripping from saliva. "You like that? Being a famous rip-off Blue Rose used to jerk meat all over the capital."

Eve was barely able to focus on what was being said to her. Tap after sliding tap into her inner gate was making her reach critical overload. She was almost feeling like after each pulse she passed out for a moment before barely coming back online again. Not to mention her body was reaching critical points of exhaustion and she was not allowed to breathe through her mouth.

"And I make all of them think you are just some random moon elf with blue hair whoring herself for money," Logan added and reached to grip from Eve's swaying breasts. She had almost forgotten about them for a moment but now every fringer imprinting on them suddenly pulsed into her mind.

"You know, you kind of are selling me on that idea. Though give me a week or two to get her gear finalized so it can be used as an ad," Elijah mused and reached with his hand to repeat Logan's ass-slapping trick from before. This time the sounds echoed in Eve's mind even louder than before despite having less strength in them due to her slower movement. At this point, things were simply happening and she was barely there.

Suddenly an explosion of all-consuming pressure surged deep into Eve's core. The last thing she felt before falling into darkness was a mass of heat bursting out of her and down her thighs.

** * **

Eve woke up covered in water and for a moment she thought she was drowning but then she flew up from the water and then down again. The safety protocols on her binds were managing to time her breathing just right even as she was being floated in and out of a pool in a large bathing hall.

"So how did you like it? Too bad they don't know you are used goods," William taunted. Eve had been too disoriented to keep pretending to still be unconscious. Though her waking up did not stop William from making her fly up and down to wash her in the water using an extremely lazy method.

"Though no need to worry, even if that dumb orc ever gets bored of you and puts you into storage with the rest of the collectibles I will be taking good care of you," William irked even as Eve focused on something else. She had thought some kind of levitation magic had been at play but now she was sure as she was being controlled like a remote magic-bird.

"Too bad I already fucked you twice today. So I will be saving for tomorrow," William suddenly declared and Eve felt sleepy despite again being splashed into the water. "So time to put you back on proper sleep mode."

Eve focused to set a counter move of her own as quickly as possible. One very special kind that would wake her up a few minutes later. She really hoped it would work as it was barely a spell and more like a self-made magic flow glitch inside of her. She managed to set it up just in time before darkness took her.

"I love your beautiful sleeping face. It's so pure and perfect," were the words that Eve heard while William caressed her face. From the start, she focused not to resist any control from her binds as she floated in the air. The breeze on her still wet skin indicated that she was floating to move somewhere.

Though Eve's jubilation was short-lived as the pressure to make her sleep was still there. So she had no other choice but to set up the same magic flow glitch again. Though this time she tried to do improve it to count the fact she was constantly being forced to fall asleep.

Every time Eve woke up she adjusted her method of waking up and was able to stay awake longer while ignoring muttering William. He kept sliding his hands along her body like he was guiding her like a floating cart.

"Well, time to set you up on a charger," William voiced and Eve felt how her body moved to kneel. She was being too careful to even open her eyes to see how she was positioned on a pedestal like a crouching statue. Her ankle and arm binds were locked into a hole on the surface and a flow of magical energy pulsed into them. Her feet and hands were in a tight bunch and were unable to reach anything inside the hole.

"Good night, my beloved toy," William mused and Eve heard him walk away and close a door. Though even as she was left alone she had to be careful not to trigger any alarm mechanics so she would have as long as possible to monitor and gather information on her binds. At least the magic kept her warm and feeling comfortable despite her awkward position. Also, her tricks to keep herself awake became increasingly effective but she was more than aware it was just a small but a vital step.

And so began Eve's hardest heist ever. She had none of her tools and the prize was the most expensive thing she had ever stolen. Namely, herself that had the official value in the auction that surpassed most manors in the heart of the imperial capital. Definitely a collectible she wanted to take even if it technically was the same as stealing a slave that she personally thought was not proper behavior for a phantom thief.