Fuck Fantasies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He growled into her, his lower lips clamping over her pubic mound, his teeth nuzzling her clit as his tongue made its mark, going into her sex as she moaned with pleasure around him until they both climaxed, filling each other with the taste of sex. He tasted sweet and salty, he tasted like water and salt, chocolate and milk, she tasted like something that was indescribable, she tasted the way she smelled, perfect, great, amazing, everything wonderful, but her sex didn't taste like her ass. Oh that ass, so perfect, so amazing. His wet nose was now replaced again by his tongue and she gasped. She had swallowed all of his sperm, he was still erect and she started to rub his balls and pulled up his furry legs. She looked at his own pink star, his asshole seemed tight and she didn't know about what she was about to do.

"Fang, can you change back to your human form?" It was difficult, but he pulled back into his human form and she looked into his face, there was hunger, there was love, comfort, reassurance, impatience, there was homme in his eyes. "I love you Fang." she pressed her lips to his cheeks first, then ran her tongue straight down his crack and quickly over his asshole. He didn't taste bad, he tasted strangely good in fact, and she started to stroke it with passion instead of caution, he opened up and very quickly sprayed his cum all over her chest again. He was panting now and as soon as she stuck her left middle finger up his ass, he changed. It took a lot of her strength to keep her lover down, she could tell that he was in sexual bliss as she fingered his asshole, there was nothing that he didn't enjoy, he was so strange, wonderful but strange. His tail thrashed against the beach floor, there was a hole beginning to form under him as he kept slamming back down and her fingers kept getting the right spots. He started to clean her boobs, she moaned as his tongue took up his seed, he was drinking it from her and she gasped as his teeth clamped over her nipples and his tongue went into her cleavage, up over her neck, into her ear and back to her boobs again.

"Bite me Fang, claim me as yours." He changed in shock this time, he didn't know what she was asking, could she really mean? She moved now, straddling him and holding her pussy to the tip of his eternally erect penis. She started to sink down and she saw what would happen before it did. He changed as soon as the tip was in her, she gasped as her lips were stretched further than ever before and his wolf jaws sank deep into the skin on the side of her neck. She gasped and pushed down against the pain, her hymen breaking before Fang realized what she was doing. The middle two fingers on each hand were in his butt now, she was gripping it and his tail was thrashing against her hands as she pulled him further into her. He was only seven inches, but she seemed to keep stretching, his jaws let go as soon as he realized, but his claws were still in her butt as he clung to his addiction. He changed again and looked ashamed and afraid.

"Eterri, I'm so sorry, I-"

"No Fang, I'm all yours, you're all mine, I love you, I will love you always and longer than forever." He gasped as suddenly he went through both changes, his wolf form biting down on her neck as he heard the words he had always told her and he rolled on to her and suddenly his dick was stone, literally rock hard. He grew wings but now instead of grey stone, his skin was white and his eyes glew the same grey-blue that they always had, something different happened and she changed into a mutation of her horse form, her feet became hoofs and she was covered in fur and grew a tail, but her hands remained, firm before he took his wolf form again, still on top of her. He was licking her neck where he had bitten and suddenly she changed to a black wolf, with the most beautiful brown eyes he had ever or would ever see, they were the most beautiful eyes for the most beautiful girl. "I love you so much Eterri." She gasped, he had spoken, even in his wolf form, the demon was gone, the scar on his neck stopped bulging and she knew she would not see the gargoyle any longer. "I love you too, take what you want." She pressed her wet nose into his asshole and he gasped and they rolled over, both taking their human forms, her topaz was glowing and he kissed her deeply on the mouth.

"Love me always and longer than forever Fang."

"I will Eterri, Always and longer than forever." Suddenly she became painfully aware that he hadn't ejaculated during this exchange and she squeezed his balls before thrusting her ass in his face, then brought it down around his penis. She was wet from his spit and his penis started to go in with ease. He gasped and suddenly he realized what she meant to have him do. He reached around and squeezed her boobs as his dick pushed into her tight and warm asshole, he only got two thrusts in and out before he blew up, his come filling her ass with his hot wet seed. He got down and changed again, falling asleep with his wolf tongue in her asshole. "I love you so much Fang." She rubbed his ears with her fingers, pushing her ass against his face again before picking up her panties and her bra, laying them down on him and falling asleep with her butt right at his nose. She knew the answer, "I love you too Eterri, I will love you always and longer than forever..."

12