Fuck Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damonX
damonX
3,014 Followers

I was about to retreat into a state of relaxation, when I saw Serena crawling towards me, her big brown eyes flashing with a look of frenzied desire.

"What do you think you're doing?" she scolded. "We're not done yet."

"For now we are," I countered with a smile, gesturing down to my dick, now lying lifeless and flaccid against my thigh.

We decided to take a short break and I made a quick trip to the bathroom before grabbing a drink of water from the kitchen. When I returned to the bed, I found Serena laying flat on her back with both hands hard at work between her legs. Noticing me standing there, she smiled as her cheeks grew rosy with mild embarrassment.

"Oh, don't stop on my account," I said with grin, as I took a sip of water. "I'm enjoying the show."

"Oh really?" she shot back as she clamped her legs tightly together. "Well, I bet you might like it better..."

As she spoke, Serena rolled over onto her hands and knees, arching her back seductively.

"...like this?"

I nodded as she smiled back at me, her face pressed flat against the bed. Her new position emphasized her hourglass-like figure by displaying a thick, round ass framing her glistening wet pussy and asshole. The ample curves of her backside and hips gave way to a relatively slender waist that seemed comparatively sleek as her back arched as it dipped down into the bed. I stepped closer, eyeing the lewd spectacle with amorous captivation.

"Is that how you like it?" I asked, feeling my cock pulse into the palm of my hand as I held my growing shaft.

"Yes," she replied, maintaining her lurid pose as I set the glass down and climbed onto the bed.

"You like getting fucked from behind?"

"Uh huh."

"Is this how you like it...," I continued, kneeling behind Serena as I reached down and tested the pliability of her luscious ass with a firm but gentle squeeze. "...when you get fucked in the ass?"

"Sometimes," she replied with giggle as I slipped my hand between her legs, feeling her moisture by stroking my fingers down her sweltering, wet slit.

I became entranced by the sight before me as I slipped two fingers inside her. Her ample cheeks dipped down to form a deep cleft of smooth dark skin, centered by her tiny pink knot. With every touch of my hand, her alluring little asshole seemed to clench as if beckoning me closer. With my fingers thrust inside her, I used my other hand to peel one of her voluptuous cheeks aside and assailed her puckering hole with an enthusiastic stab of my tongue.

Serena sighed with pleasure as my tongue ran laps around her tightly closed ring. With my fingers wet from her pussy, I lubricated my cock before rising up and sliding back into the welcoming embrace of her hot little hole. Once deeply positioned inside Serena's body, I could feel my dick expand to its full girth once again, urged on by the warm, moist sensation. Gripping her fleshy hips in my hands, I held her firmly and gave her a couple hard, quick thrusts. The sound of our bodies colliding created a loud, sharp smacking sound as each stroke sent reverberating ripples through the ample flesh of her ass. Without pausing, I continued my relentless barrage as each violent thrust provoked a lustful moan from Serena's gasping mouth.

"Stick...your...finger...," she panted as her body lurched with each forceful stroke of my hips. "...in...my...ass."

I let a dollop of spit fall between her cheeks and I spread the sticky saliva over her puckered hole with firm, rubbing movements of my thumb. With each pass, I pressed a little harder until I felt her muscular ring open up and I slipped into her smooth little tunnel.

Serena let out a sigh of blissful release as I twisted my thumb deeper into her ass. With my digit now tightly sheathed in her tiny orifice, I resumed my tumultuous thrusting, driving into her sopping wet cunt with unrestrained fervour. I wiggled my thumb inside her as she engulfed every inch of my dick in her fleshy, wet slot. Over and over I speared her with enthusiastic strokes until I was forced to stop briefly in order to catch my breath. I could feel every beat of her heart as her asshole pulsed around my thumb. As I slipped it out, her tiny hole tightened back up into a perfect little pink knot. We both knew what I was going to do next.

As I pulled my dripping wet cock from her thoroughly fucked hole, Serena reached back to rub two fingers over her anus before splitting them apart to provide an ample target for my stabbing pole. I placed my spongy head between her two fingers and pushed.

Usually I would proceed in a much slower manner, but in my current state of arousal I found myself unable to restrain myself. Taking advantage of the wet juices covering my cock, I splayed my friend's asshole open with a forceful thrust and surged inside.

"Fuuuucccckkkkk, yessssss!" Serena howled as her ass clamped down around my dick.

Feeling her hole tightening around my shaft sent my head reeling as her welcoming ass swallowed up every inch of my sinking cock. I could tell that Serena was accustomed to anal sex by the way she was able to relax and admit my welcomed intrusion. With my length buried inside her, I tightened the muscles in my pubic region, causing my dick to pulse inside her asshole. Wiggling my hips, I did my best to stuff every bit of my throbbing cock into her hungry tunnel, pulling back on her shoulders as he moaned with delight.

"Is this how you like it?" I asked, grinding my hips into her supple cheeks.

"Yes," she panted. "I love it. I love it deep in my fucking asshole."

As I began to withdraw, Serena's clenching hole seemed to be sucking me back in, resisting every inch as I pulled away, gripping my shaft like a vice.

"I bet you wish you had another cock in your mouth right now don't you?" I asked, gritting my teeth as I slipped back in.

"Oh fuck yes!" she groaned in response. "I want that so fucking bad. I love getting fucked by two guys at once."

Stuffing my dick back between her cheeks, she pushed back against me in desperation as her insatiable asshole repeatedly swallowed up my plunging length. I increased to the point where I was sliding in and out with the same vigour as if it was her pussy I was fucking.

"Oh fuck!!!!!," she squealed suddenly, pushing back violently as my shaft sank deep into her grasping ring.

Her body tensed and shuddered as she screamed her way through a tempestuous climax as her asshole convulsed around my dick. The strength of her muscular contraction almost forced my cock from her spasming anus as I held on and waited for her orgasm to subside. A few more strokes later and I was ready to feed Serena her second helping of cum that night.

With frantic desperation, I pulled the tip of my dick from her freshly fucked ass and reached out to grab Serena by the hair. Yanking her head back, I stumbled forward and shoved my cock forward as my fist pumped with unrestrained fury. Her mouth quickly opened and her tongue extended in a lurid display as the thick, white fluid shot forth from my swollen head. The furious pumping of my fist increased to a blinding speed and scattered the creamy load across her open lips in a shower of sticky, white raindrops. Gradually, I decreased my stroking as the last of the cum oozed out onto her outstretched tongue before she licked her lips with a satisfied smile.

"Why didn't we do this years ago?" I asked, lying back in relaxation as Serena began to gather up her clothing.

"Well, you never asked," she answered, pulling her underwear back on.

"So...what does this mean?"

"What does what mean?"

"This. Is this a one-time thing or..."

Serena paused for a moment in contemplation before answering.

"No," she replied casually. "I think I'd like to do this again. Why? Is that a problem?"

"Not at all," I said with a satisfied smile. "After all...what's wrong with a good fuck between friends?"

Serena looked at me and raised her eyebrows.

"A great fuck between friends," she corrected. "A great fuck."

The End

damonX
damonX
3,014 Followers
12