Fuck. Him?! Pt. 01

Story Info
As a dom, I'm reunited with my uni love-interest...
1.2k words
3.73
6k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alright, one more and I'm done. Don't get me wrong, I have no complaints for my job. But, being a mixtrovert, three sessions of sexual workout in one day drains me empty. Though, my afternoon with that ginger-haired girl...hope she'll be back soon.

We don't get pictures of our subs, only meeting them in person. They've usually seen plenty of me, like that light-hearted video about my sexual journey, which started quite early. Pressing my hand to the translucent door of the Orange Room, I fix my posture. So R. Bisexual, fresh to the scene. Into teasing and restraint, not into pain.

"Annd there's our star! Right on time as usual." Sam exclaims as I push the door aside, flashing a smile towards...

...

...

Hell.

"What's with that face?" Sam exclaims again as I stand rigid by the door, experiencing the forgotten rush of a car charging full speed at me from the sight of...him. How?! How is he- well fuck, he is from Toronto, and he came back during year three BUT THE FUCK?! No, this can't be real, this-

"B?"

"Wait- hold on. You know each other?! Shit, AWESOME!"

"It's been a while," he answers, before committing a chuckle, "You still react like that."

Fuck. Yes, you fucker, you've put me in fight or flight, again. I'm considering the latter, but also considering throwing a punch at his fucking teasing face. How dare he. No, you're not turning me back into some infatuated-

"WELL, I'll leave you two to catch up then!" Sam announces, clearly amused by the air of tension. She rushes over, unsubtly hissing "He's one of your old crushes isn't he?! Aasjflkj move this session back to your apart-" before I force the door shut on her.

Facing him with my back, I took a subtle breath. Okay, just...self-control. I can-

"Glad you're dressed in your old style," he interrupts, shifting on the sofa, "It's hard to imagine you in...Leather and all that."

I turn around. Damn those soft blue eyes. Soft yet defined face, with the same touch of some fuzz along his jawline. Still wearing that black leather jacket, or maybe a new one. No sight of earphone cords. Sharper hairstyle. Fitter, eyes more engaged...alright fuck, talk.

"Didn't think I'd see you again." I managed, forcing myself to walk over and sink into the red couches. Cross my legs, look in control.

"And it sounds like you don't wish to," he replies, still wearing a teasing smile, "I'm as surprised as you are...I picked to be 'surprised', and you're not using your actual name."

Why would I wish to be at the presence of the person whom I a- was reasonlessly love crazed over for two years, unable to not search for you as I walk down those uni lanes, and still longed for in the years after, when you left, having never cared to reach out or merely respond to me?

"I never thought of you as...the dominatrix type." His voice. Fuck.

"Well, wouldn't say we know much about each other," I managed again, attempting a smile, "But yes, guess I still react to you." WHY DID I SAY THA...Ahh...fuck, might as well admit it.

"I'm flattered."

Yes, flattered but don't feel the same way, his one response back in freshmen year. How about we just cancel this sess-

"Are you with anyone right now?"

What?

"...If you mean sexually, I'm with someone new every day. Now, let's leave catching up for later," as if he'd care to catch up, I thought as I take a sip of the colorful drink that was prepared, "Since when were you a sub? Always?"

Now he's taking a moment. Maybe we should cancel this. Getting dominated by someone who i- was infatuated with you...that's awkward, to say the least.

"We don't have to do anything if it's weird for you, R," I said, showing a smirk, "I can imagine the awkwardness, which isn't our goal here. Our goal is pleasure."

"Oh, I didn't mean to appear hesitant," He said, playing with the sleeve of his jacket. Wait, is that a tattoo? "I just, want to say something to you."

"Go ahead."

With an inhale, he shifts to the edge of his seat and locks eyes with me. Okay...what is this? He's gonna confess his hidden love for me? Something which I've daydreamt a thousand times?

"I'm into you, B."

...

"My reply to you, back in first year...was not truthful," He continues, "Maybe it didn't show, but I was- I am into you, B. I mean, what's not to like?"

Dizziness, that what I'm starting to feel.

"I didn't know what to do, honestly. You were my first confession...and you said you wanted to get over it, right?"

My Facebook confession. Stating I wanted to reveal my feelings to him so I could get over it. Well fucker, it's because I knew the feelings are not mutual. Or, I thought? No, he's playing with me. Why is he doing this?

"You're saying," I blurt out, surprising myself, "You liked me, but pushed it aside and cut me off...and now you want to tell me about it?"

He is fidgeting even more, gaze dropping. Is it excitement from successfully sparking more reactions from me?

"Sorry," he said, "I knew it was a letdown for you...perhaps you'd like to know, hiding my feelings was a torture. Back then and...Up till now."

"What act are you putting on, R?" I said, trying to sound amused, "I did think you have the flare for theater, but love, you don't need to make up feelings for this session. No feelings are necessary-"

"B," Alright, serious-ass tone, "I'm not acting, okay?"

That's a bit too real...his hands clenched, giving me a look of despair, and hope? It's...true then? He...just wasn't ready back then to give an honest answer? Well fuck him. It's not like I thought we'd work out, become a couple. That's the dream, but not my aim. He didn't have to lie, avoid contact with me like I'm a serious bother. And if he was so into me, why did I saw him with others, all close and personal, before he left?

"Prove it."

Hell, that wasn't what I meant to blurt out. It lit him up.

"You...want me to?" He asked, daring to sound a tad playful.

"To be convinced, yea."

Now I am dizzy. It took a second and he have sunken next to me, his tattooed hand cupping my face, his thin lips. Unlike any contact I've had before...weakening. I didn't move, just allowing myself to be swallowed up more by the couch. He didn't move either, keeping a light yet magical touch.

He takes his time pulling away. The same mixed look in his eyes, which seem to hold a green tint. After some seconds of silence, he pulled back more, looking unsure. A smile took over my face.

"You're a good kisser."

He gives a small laugh, before pulling back his hand. I claim it mid-air.

"You did notice that I 'react' to you," I said gently, aware that this it's the first time I've interlocked my hands with another, aside from mom and maybe grandma, "So why the doubt?"

"You're still into me?" Eyes shining.

I stand up, which confused him. Still holding on to his hand, I shift into a pose that means business.

"Let's have you clotheless and tied up," I said, feeling surreal about the words, "It's about time."

That caught him off guard. Hell, didn't know he could look shy.

"Yes ma'am." He answers with high spirit, though getting up seems to be a challenge.

"Don't ever call me ma'am again. Say 'yes love'."

Gleaming. "Yes, my love."