Fuck His Ass, Bro!

Story Info
Sister achieves goal of getting hung brother to fuck ass.
5.8k words
4.47
541.8k
215
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
libidinal
libidinal
2,704 Followers

I was spending the weekend with my older brother and his wife. When I let myself into their house I thought my brother and Emily had already gone out. But as I climbed the stairs I began to hear their voices, arguing about something, or so it sounded. Rather than letting on that I was here, I tip-toed to their bedroom, seeing that the door to it was ajar.

"I still don't feel like trying it, that's all!" Bob's wife said, somewhat impatiently, as my brother looked at her with beseeching eyes.

"I do everything you ask me to," he argued. I go down on you any time of night or day, whenever you want. I let you stick that dildo of yours up my ass. You wanted to spank me, so I let you spank me. I just want you to let me fuck your ass, even just one time, that's all. I'm nearly thirty and I've never fucked a woman in the ass. You've been fucked there, Emily. You told me that. I want to know what it's like, fucking an ass, your ass, my wife's ass."

I was stunned, hearing all this. Ass fucking! Dildos! Spanking!

"How many times do I have to tell you, Bob, you're just too big. That dick of yours is too fucking long, and it's too fucking thick. Plus, I don't like taking it up the ass. I never did. I only got ass fucked a couple of times, by that guy I told you about. And his cock was about half the size of yours," loved it when I did you with that dildo."

My brother wasn't taking the bait.

"You can at least let me try," Bob said, almost pleading

"Listen, Bob. You yourself told me none of your girlfriends could take you up the ass, and a couple of them even tried, didn't they? So why should I be any different. Tell me that?"

"Because you're my wife, that's why!" Bob said, his frustration showing. I stood there, frozen in place, amazed that I was privy to a conversation between my brother and his wife about her unwillingness to take his cock up her ass!

"It's not like I ask for it all the time; but tonight's our anniversary. And you said this morning you'd like to do something special for me today. So I just thought I'd bring it up, and maybe..."

She stopped him, smiling, patting his cheek like he was a little lost boy, a boy asking for something outrageous, something even an indulgent mother had to deny him.

"Come here, honey," she said, drawing him close, reaching down to unzip his jeans. "Let me give you a nice blow job. That'll feel good and make you happy. Then we better get going. Remember, our reservation is at eight."

I stood there, my eyes unblinking, as my sister-in-law pulled my brother's cock out of his jeans and lowered her face to take it in her mouth.

Soon Bob's cock was thick and rigid between her lips. I'd seen my brother's dick many times, but never hard. One of my girlfriends fucked him for a while, so I'd heard from her just how big he was. But now I could see exactly what Emily meant when she said Bob was way too big, far too big to take up her ass. Now I could see – with my own eyes – that my brother was amazingly well hung, that his cock was huge!

I stood there, astonished, watching Emily strain to wrap her lips around my brother's stunningly thick cock. He closed his eyes, relaxing, reaching down to run his fingers through her hair, drawing her closer, fucking her mouth. And she sucked him like a seasoned cocksucker. Something of a cocksucking devotee myself, I knew a thing or two about the meeting of cock and mouth. This was turning me on, turning me on a lot! Watching my sister-in-law suck my brother's massive cock. A few minutes later he gave out a grunt, a spasm seemed to go through his body like a bolt of lightning, and a moment later I saw a little trail of cum spilling out of the corners of Emily's mouth.

"Feel better, baby?" Emily asked, reaching for a tissue to wipe her lips, swallowing the bulk of what he had unloaded in her mouth.

Bob said, nothing, just falling back on the bed, limp as a ragdoll.

I had arranged to take a week's vacation in Jamaica and Eric was going to come down with me. I work as a stylist for a men's fashion magazine, and Eric was one of the models who regularly showed up in its spreads. Needless to say, he was absolutely gorgeous, a sleek 19-year old dreamboat from Minnesota who showed up in Manhattan one day, right after graduating high school, and a week later was discovered by my editor. Eric also happened to be gay. We'd become friends and I figured he'd be a perfect companion for a vacation. I was just getting over a difficult break-up with a boyfriend and didn't want to be bothered with guys coming on to me.

Just before heading down there, I heard from my brother. He and his wife had decided on a trial separation; and Bob was down in the dumps. He was between jobs and asked if he could stay with me for a while. I told him I was about to go on vacation, but he could stay at my place while I was gone. He said that was fine but what he really wanted was not to be alone, to spend some time with me. So I thought about it and decided he should come join Eric and me. The three of us could go down to Jamaica together.

Eric and I were going to share a room down in Negril, and now we needed a room for my brother too. But when I emailed to book one, I heard back that they didn't have a room available. The only thing the hotel had for us was a suite with two rooms and a single bathroom. One bedroom had two queen beds, and the other one. So I figured that would be perfect; two of us could sleep in one room and the third could have the other. Since Eric and Bob didn't know each other, I figured I should share a room with one of them. It didn't really matter, since one was gay and the other was my brother. So we decided Bob and me would share a room. That way we could talk about what was going on between him and Emily, and Eric could have some privacy.

It was fantastic down there. It seemed, near our resort, almost everyone sunbathed nude, and so did the three of us. It was no big deal for my brother and me. Bob and I had been to nude beaches before with our sister. And Eric, as a hot young male model, had seen his share of nude beaches at various exotic shooting locations.

Naturally the two guys eyeballed each other's bods, Eric especially checking out my brother 'down there.' Bob had himself a nice meaty cock, but of course you couldn't tell it was a true wonder, a freak of nature until it was erect.

They both were terrifically built, with lithe, smooth, gym-toned bodies and I must say I was rather proud to be seen at the beach with the two of them, my own sleek body a match for theirs, the three of us getting more than our share of stares from passersby.

My brother had decided to go in for a swim and I was left alone with Eric. Two obviously gay guys cruised past us naked, holding hands. And seeing them made me feel bold, made me feel like bringing up a topic, asking Eric a question I've sometimes wanted to ask gay guys I knew but never did, something I was curious about.

"Say Eric? Do you think one of them is a top and one of them's a bottom?" I asked as the two guys walked past us.

"Probably," he said, "a gay couple, that's often the case."

Now I was ready to get real bold, taking a breath.

"How about you, Eric? Are you a top or a bottom?"

He turned to me, a little shocked, but smiled.

"Depends. Depends on who I'm with, Carol, and on my mood. You're asking, do I usually suck cock or get my own sucked?"

"Uh— I guess—" I stammered, feeling a little awkward.

"Well, I like to have my cock sucked, what guy doesn't. But I have to admit that what I really love is sucking another guy's cock. So maybe I'm more of a bottom than a top."

God, I loved hearing that. It was just the right answer, given where my head was going, what I was scheming.

"How about fucking, Eric? Prefer to do the fucking, or to get fucked?"

He looked at me and smiled again, amazed we were having this conversation, I think a little surprised he felt comfortable being so open with me, a woman, a mere friend. But we'd gotten to know each other well and become quite close.

"There I think I'm even more of a bottom; I love getting fucked."

"Mmmmh, Eric," I smiled slyly, "so you love taking a nice hard one up the ass?"

"Exactly, Carol. You couldn't have put it more bluntly."

Bob was approaching, coming in from his swim, dripping salt water off his tanned, sleek frame.

"Think I'll take a dip now," Eric said, heading for the surf as my brother sat down next to me. This wasn't a bad deal, having two great looking guys there to keep me company and shielding me from unwanted approaches by all these single guys cruising the beach, locals and tourists alike.

"So I was just talking to Eric about sex," I said to Bob,

"the kind of sex he likes."

"And what did you learn?"

"Seems that cute young stud is a little bit of a bottom. Know what that is, Bob?"

"Sure, Carol, I know what a bottom is."

Now I was certain I was scheming.

"Eric confessed he really likes taking it up the ass," I said, pausing for a moment, looking over at Bob. "How about you Bob? Do you like fucking ass?"

Bob gave me a long, deep look, a little amazed that he and his sister were suddenly talking about anal sex.

"Do you like getting your ass fucked, sis?" he asked, answering a question with a question.

"Yeah, I do, I love it." I confessed, "but you didn't answer my question, bro. Do you like to fuck ass?"

"Okay, here's the long answer," be began, looking right at me. "As you may or may not know, sis, I'm very well-endowed, rather unusually well-endowed. Maybe you've heard that, from Cindy or someone."

Cindy's that good friend of mine who had a fling with my brother and did tell me all about how well-hung he was. But what Bob didn't know was that just a few weeks ago I myself had a good look at the huge cock of his, parked right between his wife's lips!

"So anyway, every time I've wanted to fuck a girl up the ass she just begged off, saying I was way too big, that I'd tear her in half. You know, flattering me with all this 'wow! you're so fuckin' big down there' shit, but then making sure to keep my cock far away from her asshole. Emily's the same way. That's one of the issues between us."

"Poor baby," I said, a little teasingly, stroking his cheek. "My big brother's just too, too big."

"You think it's hilarious, huh?" he shrugged.

"No Bob, I definitely think you deserve the opportunity to fuck some nice tight ass. Funny, isn't it? I've got two guys with me. One just confessed how he loves taking it up the ass. And a few minutes later the other one tells me how he'd love to fuck ass but never got the opportunity."

Oh yeah, I was scheming, all right. Big time!

The next day the three of us had come in from an afternoon on the beach. I had showered, Bob had showered and now Eric was showering. Since we were nude out on the beach we got used to just walking around without any clothes on in our hotel suite too. So now Bob and I were stretched out on two beds, naked, watching TV, while Eric was showering. Soon we heard the shower being turned off and a minute later Eric walked in, toweling himself dry.

Somehow, I'd been feeling kind of horny all day and maybe that's what gave me the courage to say what I said next.

"Hey Eric, you might be interested to know that my brother has himself an amazingly big cock."

"Is that right, Carol," Eric said, stealing a glance at Bob, then down at his cock, flaccid but nice and meaty.

Now I turned to my brother.

"Say, Bob? Why don't you let Eric see just how well-endowed you really are. And while you're at it, you could let me see too."

Of course I was already well aware of the spectacularly stunning dimensions of my brother's erect penis.

"Carol!" Bob said, amazed at my boldness.

"C'mon, bro, I know you've been playing with your cock every night since we got here, I can hear you," I said.

Bob actually blushed! And he looked so cute blushing. Since I was sharing the one room with the two beds with my brother, while Eric took the other room, I'd heard Bob, as they say, 'beating the meat' in his bed every night. But I guessed that he never went all the way and made himself cum, anxious that I might hear him.

"C'mon, Bob, make it grow," I said, taking hold of my brother's hand and moving it over to his cock. "Make your friend down there get nice and big, so Eric and me can see."

I knew my ultimate goal. I might not succeed, but I sure was going to try. I wanted my brother with his huge cock, a guy who's been dying to bury that cock of his up an ass, to bury it up this beautiful nineteen-year old model's male ass!As far as I knew my brother was straight, but he was desperate for ass. And Eric had himself some very fine young ass to probe.

Bob wrapped his hand around his cock, but he was still too stunned to do anything. Eric, meanwhile, had dropped down to a chair and was listening and watching everything in amazement, reaching down to start idly fondling his own cock.

"See, Bob? Eric's stroking his," I pointed out. "and maybe this will help to get you to start stroking yours."

I spread my legs wide, exposing my moist and pretty pussy, then dug in and started fingering myself provocatively, even a little lewdly, showing off for the two guys, especially for my brother.

Bob said nothing, but he stared, first at my fingers working my pussy, then at Eric working his cock, then back to my pussy. And that got him going as he started stroking his shaft and that shaft quickly grew in size and stiffened.

In no time at all, as me and Eric looked on in amazement, my brother's cock became fully erect. There it was now, hard and straight, a spectacularly oversized icon of raw virility, of male potency on vivid display. Eric's eyes were glued to the sight, stroking his own, which now too was erect. And, though nowhere near the size of Bob's massive tool, it was a pretty good-sized specimen.

It was time to keep up the alchemy.

"Hey Eric? After we talked and my brother came back and you went swimming? I told Bob you 'fessed up to how much you liked getting fucked, taking it up the ass."

Now Eric blushed a little, locking eyes for a moment with Bob, then glancing away.

"Ever take one as big as Bob's up the ass?"

"Can't say I ever did."

"Think you could? Would you like to?" I probed as I kept strumming my clit and the guys kept fisting their tools.

Eric was trying to figure out what was happening, where all this was leading. He knew my brother was married and now he knew he had a huge cock. But that's about all he knew.

"You know, Eric," I continued, "Bob told me he's never fucked anybody up the ass, not even his wife. He's so big that no girl would let him. He said he'd love to try it some time, he really would."

The guys just kept fisting themselves, letting me lead the way, waiting to hear what I had to say next.

"Would you like my brother to fuck you, Eric?"

His eyes wild, his head spinning, his fist going a mile a minute up and down the length of his stiff shaft, all Eric could do was to nod – yes!

Now I turned to Bob.

"Here's your chance, bro. True, we're talking about a guy. But he's gorgeous and he has the cutest tight ass, and, most of all, he's willing and eager, right Eric?"

I stared my brother in the eye, and those eyes of mine, that gaze, could be very seductive, I knew.

"So, Bob? Wanna slide that big cock of yours up Eric's tight little ass?"

"I'd love to," he growled, his eyes blazing with lust.

"Tell him."

"I want to fuck your ass, buddy."

Eric looked deeply into my brother's eyes now.

"I want you to fuck it, stud."

I schemed and now, it seemed, my scheme was about to be realized. I had urged all this on, and it was time to orchestrate the act itself. My heart was thumping away in my chest and my cunt was as wet as a dishrag as I took in the shocking fact that I was about to watch my brother try to force his massive cock up this gorgeous young queer's willing ass.

"Okay Eric," I said, pointing to the other bed, "why don't you get up there on all fours and stick it out for us. Let's see that cute ass of yours and what you're hiding between those sexy tanned cheeks."

Totally in my thrall now, Eric scampered up on the bed on elbows and knees, and stuck it out, stuck it out like a bitch in heat. My brother was in a daze, slowly stroking that dick of his. I stared at that amazing tool. I had watched Emily suck it. But now, standing up hard and straight, with his own fingers wrapped around its thickness, that cock of my brother's seemed bigger than ever. It seemed otherworldly. I brought my own hand down close to it and realized his cock was as thick as my wrist. And bringing my elbow right up to his big balls, I could see his cock was almost as long as my entire forearm. Eric, of course, sticking out that ass of his, was watching everything with wide-open, spellbound eyes.

"Ready to fuck yourself some ass, bro?" I said to Bob, my voice husky, nearly breathless with excitement.

"You better believe it," Bob said with a sexy smile, looking at me, then over at Eric's exposed bare bottom, smooth, tan, trim and muscled.

The question now was how to get Eric's ass ready for my brother's immense cock. That job, I decided, would be mine. Sure, Eric was gay, but I didn't think he'd mind me doing some of the prep work that would allow him take Bob's cock.

So I scampered over behind Eric and reached up to hold his cheeks wide open, really exposing that puckered hole to my view and my brother's. That hole had been fucked, had taken cocks, but never a cock like it was about to take now.

"Bob, why don't you get in front of Eric and let him suck your cock while I get his ass good and ready for you," I told my brother, who smirked, then got in front of Eric, kneeling by his face, waving his immense pole in front of Eric's eyes. I watched as Eric opened wide and took Bob's obscenely thick shaft in his mouth and started to suck it. My brother was straight but he once confessed to me that he and an old friend, after getting nice and high one night, sucked each other's cocks. I'd long boasted to Bob that I was bi, and lusted for pussy as much as I lusted for cock, so he probably wanted to let me know he'd also been game to taste from the same-sex menu, at least once.

For a few minutes I just watched the amazing sight of Eric sucking my brother's incredible tool. God, what a vision that was! Bob was rock hard and so fucking thick, and Eric was so hungry for that big hunk of beautiful male meat, engulfing it with his lips, taking more and more into his mouth and down his throat. I could hardly believe what I was staring at-- my own brother's massive cock being sucked by one of the country's most gorgeous models, a nineteen-year old cock-craving young queer, my good friend, Eric.

Now I got behind Eric and just stared at that perfect, boyish ass of his, smooth as a baby's and hard as a rock. I spread him open again.

"I'm sure you won't mind this, Eric, even though you're a queer and I'm a female," I said and then slid my wet tongue into his crack and started to lick his ass, to rim him. I have a thing for eating out ass, male or female, I just love it. I ate my first ass about five minutes after I licked my first pussy – I got familiar with pussy before I did with cock. I'd seen it done in porn when I was still a virgin, and from the moment I saw a slut dig her tongue into a hot ass, I wanted to do it too. It just seemed so nasty!

So now I took my sweet time eating out Eric's hot freshly-showered ass as he sucked my brother's dick

I was wondering about what I'd use for lube. Usually I like to use this special lubricating jelly when I get ass-fucked. But I didn't bring any with me since I wasn't expecting sex would be part of the bargain on this trip. In fact, I had planned on abstaining for the week I was down here with Eric and my brother. And somehow I didn't think Eric had brought lube down with him either.

libidinal
libidinal
2,704 Followers
12