Fuck in a Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sahebji
sahebji
371 Followers

She released my cock and without a word and lay down on the berth.

"Achha laga? (Did you like it?)" I inquired.

"Why did you force me to swallow your cum?' she asked haughtily.

"Did you like it?" I laughed.

"NO....oh on second thought, it was not so bad. I could get used to the taste," she giggled, "what is it called? I mean other than sucking cock."

"Fellatio, blowjob or giving head," I said laughing.

We fell asleep in each other's arms. When I got up it was five in the morning. I tried to extricate myself from her arms. "Where are you going?" she asked yawning.

"Darling, it is time that I go to the upper berth and sleep," I said.

"Not yet," she said catching my cock.

"Darling, it is five in the morning," I said.

"All right," she said turning on her back and opening her legs, "but fuck me once more."

I couldn't refuse her loving invitation. After a very satisfying fuck, I said, "Okay, let's sleep."

"All right," she said covering herself with a sheet.

"You are not going to sleep naked. Wear something," I said.

"Why? When you fuck me in the morning I'll have to undress again," she said then as an after thought added, "You will fuck me, won't you?"

"Of course I will but what will happen when the coach attendant brings our morning tea, then breakfast etc. You want him to fuck you also?"

"No never. You are right, I should wear something," she giggled.

She opened her suitcase and took out a pink silk night suit. She thought for a moment then put the pajamas back and wore the top only.

"What about the pajamas? I asked, "Aren't you going to wear them?"

"What is the use, I'll have to take them off again," she giggled. I looked disapprovingly at her.

"Darling, stop worrying, it'll be all right," she said.

Then we slept.

"Good morning, madam, good morning, sir. Your morning tea," I heard the coach attendant say.

"Good morning," I mumbled trying to open my eyes.

Suddenly I heard the crockery and cutlery clattering. I opened my eyes quickly and saw the coach attendant ogling at Kiran.

I was about to intervene when the coach attendant turned to leave.

"May I come down?" I said so that the coach attendant hears it.

"Yes, you can come down," she chuckled.

"Good morning," I said kissing her.

"Good morning," she said cuddling up to me.

"Why was the coach attendant ogling at you?' I asked.

"Oh that! I gave him a glimpse of my left boob," she giggled.

"Why did you do that?" I asked surprised.

"To reward him. It is because of him that I met you," she said pouting her lips.

"I thought you had forgotten that you were naked and shown him your choot," I said.

"I am mad but not that mad," she giggled and uncovering herself, added, "You can see my choot and fuck it also."

"Darling, have pity on me. I am still half asleep," I said pouring myself a cup of tea.

She grabbed my cock and shaking it, said, "Good morning, big boy, are you also half asleep like your master?"

My cock stood up like a gentleman to reciprocate her greetings. "See your cock is up and about. Sahebji, please fuck me," she said renewing her request.

"Later, let me finish my tea first," I said.

"You men are all alike. First you are after a girl for her choot but once you get it then you act tough," she said feigning anger.

"Your choot is not the only thing I am after," I chuckled softly.

She asked, puzzled, "Tell me what else do I have other than my choot?"

"I'll tell you later. Cover yourself properly because the coach attendant will be coming to collect the trays," I said, "I am going to the toilet."

"While you are away do you think that the attendant and I have enough time for quick fuck," she said with a naughty smile. I left the compartment without replying.

When I returned the trays were gone. "Did you enjoy your quickie?" I asked.

"Don't be silly, I was joking," she said lying down and spreading her legs, "Now fuck me."

"As you wish," I said locking the door and getting on top of her.

"Oh Sahebji, it has been sooo long," she moaned as I inserted my cock into her choot.

"So long? I fucked you just two and half hours ago," I said staring the fuck motion.

"Two and half hours equals 9000 seconds and 9000 seconds is a loooonnnng time," she giggled.

I fucked her with long slow strokes. I kept varying the length and speed of my strokes. Kiran lay moaning softly under me with her eyes closed.

"Oh Sahebji, fuck me hard," she moaned. "

"You promise not to scream," I asked.

"Yes, make mince meat out my choot," she moaned.

I started rammed into her as hard I could. "Y...hes, that's way," she moaned and grabbing my head started to kiss me passionately.

Soon her hips started to move in rhythm of my strokes. I continued to bang into her. Five minutes of bashing her cunt my seed started to rise. I fucked her with short and fast strokes. Her bottoms kept pace with my strokes. Suddenly her body arched. She pressed her choot against my groin.

I was ready to cum also. Then with a loud sigh she came and fell back on the berth gasping for breath. Few strokes later I deposited my load in her cum thirsty choot. We lay kissing and savoring the sensations we had just experienced.

Soon my cock lost its hardness and slipped out of her cunt. I also got off and lay beside her.

"Oh Sahebji, this was great," she panted cuddling up to me, "My cunt is still tingling."

We lay in each other's embrace for a long time. "Darling, we must get up. It's time for breakfast. The coach attendant will be coming," I said.

"Fuck me again," Kiran said.

"Kiiirraan, don't be naughty," I said shaking my finger at her

"You are right," she said with a long sigh and sitting up, wrapped the bed sheet tightly around her body.

"Why don't you get dressed?" I asked.

"I will after breakfast. I promise," she said giving mea peck on my cheek.

After breakfast when the coach attendant had removed the breakfast trays, I said, "I'll go out for a smoke. You can in the meanwhile get ready."

"No need to leave, you have seen and fucked all what I have," she giggled.

"You know it, I know it but the coach attendant doesn't know it," I said.

"Sorry, my mind doesn't work without a fuck," she said pouting. I looked at her and shaking my head went out.

After I got the green signal from Kiran I returned to the compartment. "Are you happy?" she asked turning around in a circle and striking a pose, "I am dressed now."

She was wearing her pink night suit, complete with pajamas this time and over it a pink housecoat tied with a matching strap round her slim waist.

"Thank you," I said, "I think it is better so."

I opened my book as she looked out of the window. After ten minutes or so she stood up and started to undress. "What are you doing?' I asked.

"Main apne kapdre nahin uttaar rahi hoon (I am taking off my clothes)," she giggled.

"But you just wore your clothes," I said puzzled.

"Agar main kapdre nahin uttaaroongi tau tum mujhe kaisse chodoge (If I don't take off my clothes then how will you fuck me)," she giggled.

I was speechless. "Y...Y...You just wore them," I managed to stutter.

"I got dressed to please you and now I'm undressing to please my choot so that you can fuck it," she said with a charming smile.

"Darling, not in the day time," I protested.

"You promised," she said pouting impishly.

"I stand by my promise but listen to reason. Fucking in daytime is very dangerous. If we are caught we both will land in jail. The newspapers will get hold of it. Your name will be published along with mine. Your husband will hear of it etc. etc. Think, is it worth the risk?" I explained to her, "We'll fuck again after dinner like yesterday. Okay?"

She thought for a minute. "If we get caught then I'll cry rape," she giggled.

"Who'll believe you? We'll be both naked with our clothes neatly folded or hanging," I said laughing.

"Then I'll have to tear them," she said.

"Is it worth it?" I asked.

She again thought for a minute then said, "You are right. My clothes are too expensive. Yes! I've got it. I think we'll have to fuck with our clothes on."

"It's too risky. Please Kiran, wait till after dinner then we'll fuck," I pleaded.

'All right, if that is what you want," she said in a huff and sat facing away from me.

I went back to reading my book. For half an hour there was no sound other than chug, chug of the train. Then I heard sounds of somebody kissing. I looked up and saw that Kiran would pucker her lips and make kissing sound.

'What are you doing?' I asked.

'Do you mind?" she said sticking her tongue at me, "I am practicing how to kiss."

"As if you require any practice," I laughed and continued to read.

She kept making kissing sounds for some time then there was silence. It was too quiet. I was sure that she was up to something. I looked up from my book and saw that she was caressing her choot over her pajamas and mumbling.

"Why are you rubbing your choot? Can't you wait for few hours,' I asked.

"For your kind information I am not rubbing my choot. I am telling my choot that it will have to wait for another twelve hours before it can feel your big cock in it," she said making a face.

I laughed and continued to read. After ten minutes I looked up. Kiran quickly pulled the lapels of her housecoat together.

"Now what?" I said laying down my book.

"My left booby wanted to see the cruel man, who has not kissed my sensuous red lips, nor squeezed my beautiful tits or put something nice and hard in my poor horny choot in the last two hours,' she giggled.

"Darling, if the coach attendant would have come in then what would have happened," I asked.

"Did you see my tit? I was too quick, wasn't I?" she said.

"No, I did not see your boob but I saw you pulling your housecoat lapels together. If the coach attendant sees this much he'll get suspicious and keep an eye on us. Then we may not be able to fuck at night also. Therefore I suggest we wait patiently till after dinner," I said.

"Aw, it's a ten hour wait," she said looking at her watch.

"Kiran, do you think about fucking all the time?" I asked.

"Of course not. What do you take me for? A depraved hussy," she said indignantly, "I think about sex for twenty three hours and fifty nine minutes and few seconds in a day only."

We both laughed. "Kiran, come here," I said.

She slid over to where I sat. I took her in my arms kissed her lips, squeezed her tits and caressed her cunt and said, "Tell your cunny that I want to put something nice and hard in it but can't. We'll have to wait till tonight for that."

She smiled happily.

"I am very tired. I am going to sleep and don't wake me for lunch," I said yawning. Then I climbed up to the upper berth and lay down.

"Sleep well, my dear, because I'll not let you sleep tonight," she giggled.

'Kiran, I suggest that you also rest for a while," I said.

"No thank you, I'm fine," she replied.

When my eyes opened it was six o'clock in the evening. I looked down. Kiran was fast asleep. I got down without disturbing her and went out. I requested the coach attendant for a cup of tea. He brought tea from the dining car.

"Sir, shall I serve it in the compartment?' he asked.

"No, madam is sleeping. It will disturb her. If you don't mind I'll drink it in your cubicle,' I said.

After having tea I returned to my compartment. Kiran was still asleep. I sat down near her feet and read my book. At seven thirty I opened my 'travel bar' and poured myself a drink.

"A whisky soda for me also," Kiran murmured.

"Sure, did you sleep well?" I said pouring a drink for her.

"Yes, I slept like a log," she said sitting up and looking at her watch.

"Only couple of hours more then we can enjoy," I laughed.

"Tell me, Mr. Saheb Sahebji, do you always think about sex?' she asked looking me in the eye.

We both laughed.

At last the wait was over. It was ten o'clock and we prepared to go to bed. Kiran shed her clothes in a jiffy and lay down on the birth with her legs apart.

"Sahebji, hurry put something hard in my choot as you promised," she said impatiently.

"Let's start with putting something more pliable inside it," I said getting between her legs and starting to eat her pussy.

"OH IT FEELS SO NICE," she moaned loudly.

"Darling, not so loud people are still awake," I warned.

"Sorry, I got carried away," she moaned.

She raised her hips and holding my head pressed it against her choot. I ate her cunt till she came six times. Each time when she came she sighed loudly. Then I got on top of her and rammed my cock into her dripping fuck hole. I fucked her till she had orgasmed another half a dozen times.

After I had filled her thirsty choot with my seed, I rolled off. We lay kissing and enjoying the intense sensation we had just felt. When our kiss broke I lit two cigarettes. We smoked silently for a while.

"Sahebji, you said you'll tell me after dinner what other thing you were after other than my choot," Kiran asked kissing my nipples.

"Teri gaand (Your asshole)," I replied.

She repeated what I had said softly to her self. "Meri gaand! Per kyoon? (My asshole! But why?" she said sitting up.

"Haven't you heard of anal sex?" I asked.

"Nahin tau....OH GOD...tum meri gaand maarna chahate ho (No....oh my God....you want to fuck me in my asshole," she literally shouted.

"Shhh not so loud. Haan ab main teri gaand maarunga (Yes, now I'll fuck you in your asshole)," I said pulling her to me and inserting a finger in her anus and moved it in and out.

"Please Sahebji, let me go," she said slipping out of my grip.

"I was only giving you a foretaste of how it'll feel when my cock goes in and out of your ass hole," I said.

She thought for a while and said, "Do you really want to do it?"

"Of course," I nodded.

"Bahut dard hoga kya? (Will it pain a lot?)" she asked.

"It is your first time therefore it will pain but if you have some cream or vaseline then it will reduce the pain)," I replied.

"I think I have a tube of vaseline in my vanity case," she said. I waited for ten minutes or so but she did not make a move to fetch the tube.

"Darling, get the tube," I said.

She got up in a huff and took out the vaseline and placing it in my outstretched hand, said, turning her ass towards me, "Yeh rahi vaseline aur yeh rahi meri gaand. Phard dalo iss ko (Here is the vaseline and here is my ass hole do as you like)."

I took the Vaseline. Then placed Kiran in the ass fucking position with her bottoms sticking upwards. I first applied vaseline on my cock then taking an inch of it on my fingers I rubbed it on her ass hole. I inserted first one then two fingers, in the puckered hole to make her asshole slippery from the inside. Then I moved my fingers in and out and rotated them.

"Oh Sahebji, it is nice," she moaned softly.

"Abhi tau mera lund baki hai (My cock is still to come)," I laughed.

I placed my lund (cock) on her rear door and applied a little pressure. It started to hurt. She opened her mouth to scream. "Darling, don't scream. If the pain becomes unbearable then bite on the pillow," I said.

After initial resistance her sphincter started to give way. Suddenly it snapped open and half my cock went into her asshole. Kiran bit hard into the pillow. I slowly pulled and pushed my cock till the whole of it was inside her puckered hole.

"SAHEBJI, MERI GAAND MAINSE APNA LAURDA NIKALO. BAHUT DARD HO RAHI HAI (SAHEBJI, TAKE YOUR COCK OUT OF MY ASSHOLE. IT IS HURTING LIKE HELL," Kiran screamed with tears flowing freely from her eyes.

"Shh Kiran, you are very tense. Relax and it won't hurt anymore. I am fully inside," I said and waited for her asshole to get used to my cock.

During this period she lay there groaning with pain and pleasure. "Is it still hurting?" I asked.

"No, not much," Kiran replied.

I commenced the in and out movement. At first I fucked her slowly then gathering speed. Simultaneously I rubbed her cunt. After I had finished I shot my load inside her gaand (asshole) I lay down next to her and asked, "Mazaa aaya? (Did you enjoy it?)"

"Pahele tau bahut dard hui phir achha laga (First it hurt a lot then it was nice)," she replied.

"Don't worry, next time you'll really enjoy it," I said.

She did not say anything. I had a feeling that all is not well. I asked her if she was all right. She said yes in a small voice.

"Do you know why I introduced you to cock sucking, pussy eating and anal sex?" I asked.

She shook her head in the negative. "One reason is because I like these acts. The other is, they add variety to love making. There is no fun in fucking in the missionary position always. It does give pleasure but variety is the spice of love life. Do you agree?"

"I think so," Kiran said hesitatingly.

"Another important reason is that if you suck the cock of your husband and let him fuck your asshole then he will be your slave for life. He will suck your cunt also and do or buy anything you desire," I laughed.

She did not say anything but after some time, she said, "You are right our sex life is quite monotonous. I must get my husband to do these things you have taught me."

"How will you manage it without revealing too much?" I asked.

"Don't worry I will manage it," she said with a smile.

Dear reader a man is but a child before the guiles of a woman. We fucked through the night in different positions with short rests in between to recharge our batteries. We also fucked on the upper berth to give it a 'slept in look.'

At 6.30 in the morning we called it a day or better said a night. Kiran lovingly sucked my lund (cock) clean and got dressed. The coach attendant brought our morning tea at 7 o'clock. While we were sipping our tea I gave Kiran names of few books to read which would add spice to her sex life. She made a mental note of them.

When we reached our destination she gathered her luggage and giving me a peck on my cheek, said, "Goodbye, I hope you have made me pregnant. I would love to have your child," and she was gone. I stood at the door and watched. She met a man and then disappeared in the crowd.

There was nothing left for me to do but to collect my belongings and leave carrying with me the memories of a very pleasant train journey.

THE END

*

Dear Reader, hope you enjoyed the story. I look forward to receive your comments. Thanks. Take care. Sahebji

SAY NO TO CASUAL SEX. HELP FIGHT AIDS.

sahebji
sahebji
371 Followers
12