Fuck Me And My Mom 02: The Mayers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LL72
LL72
1,186 Followers

Another drop of cum dripped from her pussy to bounce onto Julie's face and slide down her forehead. The teenager ignored it, concentrating on slurping away at her Mom's cunt. Susan screamed again as she orgasmed, "Aaaaarrghhh, ooooooohhhhh, aaaaarrghhhh, myyyyy Gooooddddddd!!!"

I pulled my cock out and let her drop to the floor. My prick hovered over Julie's face, in a perfect place for a blow job. And if she wanted it in her ass, well I'd used all her previous cum lubricant in whacking her Mom's ass. She grinned sluttishly, "Let me suck it. I want to swallow your cock."

I bent over and slid the cock into Julie's mouth. She opened wide and took a prick, that only moments before had been up her Mom's ass. The little cocksucker moved her head back and swallowed more, not for her the push into the cheek, Julie wanted it way down her throat. I'm not one to disoblige and fed it into her. At first there was no resistance, but gradually Julie began to splutter and her eyes widened. I slid the cock out and she reached up to wipe her saliva from her mouth. She smiled, "I can take more."

I started to slide the cock between her luscious lips again. Beside us Susan moved to her knees and took hold of the sides of Julie's mouth pulled them apart to help get my large member further down. The Milf grinned, "That's it baby, suck that cock all the way. You can do it."

Whether it was her Mom's words of encourage or her own slutty nature this time Julie was taking my cock all the way. I could see her eyes widen and leak water as I felt it touch the back of the throat. She gagged, but even as I looked to pull out, she was grabbed my ass and pulled me further forward. More saliva surged from her mouth and dripped to the floor, but my cock was sliding in so deep it was past her taste buds and down her throat, my balls hitting her lips.

"That's a girl," cried Susan in triumph as I pulled my cock back, "Fuck her throat."

I pushed back in, watching Julie's eyes widen and then blink uncontrollably. I thrust again and again, not going fully in each time, but doing so enough that with each push Julie gagged and it was only supreme control on both of our parts stopped her spitting me out. Her eyes reddened and the make-up ran down her cheeks. Susan groaned in excitement, "Oh that it's Julie. That's it my little superslut."

There was no doubt that my cock was well lubricated so after one final thrust I pulled it out. I sat down on the sofa, "Okay Julie, you want to sit that trim ass on my big dick?"

It was like asking the Ronald McDonald whether he liked hamburgers. Julie was up and lowering herself onto me as quick as a slut can get a cock up her ass. She gripped her ass cheeks and pulling them apart, moved herself down. I gripped her to help guide her hole onto my tip. She hovered for a millisecond as she got herself into a comfortable squatting position, "I want you to burn my ass hard," she snarled passionately.

Still gripping her, less for guidance and more to help force her down, I pushed up and into her. It was like pushing my cock into concrete she was so hard. Not that I was complaining, my cock was gripped like a vice, squeezed so hard only my iron control, experience and self-training stopped me shooting straight away. Julie through her head back, her long hair dangling down my chest, "That's it my fuck stud. Ram my fucking ass."

I moved my hands under Julie's thighs and lifted the teen's leg's up and apart, giving Brandi a full view of Julie's shaven snatch. I began to hammer upwards, my cock ramming the tight hole. The walls pushed at my cock like a giant hand was squeezing me, I slammed up harder. I could feel Julie's muscles rippling beneath her skin as my prick seemed to send a chain reaction down from her back chute and down her legs. Our sweat mixed together, sliding over our bodies and rinsing naked flesh. Julie wailed in pleasure, loud and with a passionate intensity, "Harder, harder."

I was banging her so hard that not only was each thrust sending me up of the sofa, but as I landed down it was creaking outrageously. I slammed her up again, but this time I withdrew my cock. There was a hiss of air as oxygen pumped out of her well used hole. I slapped her butt in a friendly fashion, "On your hands and knees, I haven't finished fucking that ass."

Julie moved a few feet forward and dropped into position, her head resting on the floor, with her arms spread out in front of her. She waved her upright ass at me; not that I need an invitation – I was behind her and sliding my cock down her hole. It was easier than before, the grip looser from our exertions. But don't get me wrong, her ass was still clamping my cock like I'd just parked illegally in back street lot. I restarted my ramming and Julie restarted her screams of passion, "Harder, harder, harder, fuck my ass until I scream."

Susan moved in front of us and lay down inches in front of her daughter's face. She spread her legs and Julie gripped at them for support.

"So hot, oh fuck my baby doll's ass," gasped Susan as she began to finger herself. It was hard to believe, given where my cock was, but the sight of Susan playing with herself made me even more turned on and I hammered harder and faster. The Milf rolled her head back and began a low moan, "Oh yes, oh yes."

My balls slapped hard against Julie, the slap of them against her flesh competing with the cries of Mom and daughter. In I went, pushing my cock so far in I almost came out the other side. I was sweating, panting with exertion as I gave it my all. Julie wasn't in much better state, sweat was dripping from her long hair, so soaked in perspiration that it was stuck to her face and back. Her make-up had been pretty much ruined by the earlier throat-fuck and it had totally given up now, smudging her face like she'd tried putting it on in the middle of a thunderstorm. The teen's body shook as if an explosion had gone off in her, "Yesssss, yesssss, yessssss."

The force of her orgasm rippled through her body and into me, spurring me on to slam her teen ass even deeper and faster. I could feel my own excitement building as my eyes seemed to shut of their own accord and my face contorted as if I was in a wind tunnel. I gave a grunt as I came. The white, gooey flood of semen shot from my cock down Julie's ass tunnel. I pulled out, going flaccid even as I withdrew. I could see Brandi zooming the camera in on Julie's ass. It was one hell of a money shot, with the ass-hole wide opened, flooded with jizm, which was trickling out.

But there was one final shot and Susan was on it. The Milf moved to crouch behind Julie, as the teen lay groaning in exhausted post-orgasmic bliss.

"Come to Mommy," said the Milf just loudly enough to be heard by the camera's built-in microphone. She peeled apart Julie cheeks and pushed her tongue down her daughter's gaping butt and began to lick out my cum. I moved closer so that Brandi could get me in shot and gave my camera operator a thumbs up.

She gave me one back. We both know when we have a hit on our hands.

*

Others in this series:
Fuck me and my Mom 1: The Gilmore Girls

LL72
LL72
1,186 Followers
12