Fuck Me And My Mom: Gilmore Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LL72
LL72
1,180 Followers

It was time to change position. On film at least, it was time for Rory to loose her anal virginity. I gripped her waist and eased her off, "Up you stand."

She did so, sexual frustration that we hadn't finished written on her face. It didn't last for long, "Turn round and come back down, Rory. Let's do that ass."

She lowered herself so that the tip of my cock was underneath her hole. My cock was as hard as iron and I felt myself shiver in anticipation at the thought of it going up that tight teen ass. I gripped my cock as she hovered and waited for her to come down. Rory's puckered hole touched my prick, "Easy does it," encouraged her Mom as Rory continued to move downwards.

Her hole opened as my dick went up. We both gave a satisfied sigh as she gradually slid down. The pressure crushing against my cock was knee trembling and the way Rory wiggled to accommodate me sent electric shocks hurtling down to my toes. We began to move in unison, me up, her down, until our flesh slapped against each other. Rory gave a heartfelt moan, "It's so...so...so...oh..."

We started to bang rhythmically, my hands reaching round to grip hold of her titties, as she leant back against my chest, brushing my head with her hair. Lorelai had continued to sit in front of Rory, now as I started to ass fuck her daughter, the Milf's tongue went to Rory's other hole. Rory gasped in pleasure as her Mom licked at her. Above them I could see Brandi zooming in for a close up of my cock stretching the teen's ass, whilst Lorelai licked her juicy twat.

Rory was moaning loudly now, unable to even attempt to string together a sentence. My cock went deep into her back chute, stimulating her G-spot so much that she shrieked in pleasure and shook like an earthquake's epicentre was buried in her ass. The slap of my thighs against her butt competed with the lapping sound as Lorelai cleaned cunt. I looked down at the Milf's face; she was obviously enjoying her daughter's taste. Half of me didn't want to break that, but there was one more scene. Still I could tell Rory was on the cusp, so I continued for another minute until her scream pierced through me like an ice-pick, "Fuuuuuucccckkkkk, aaaaarrrggghhhh."

I pulled out my cock, pushing Rory up, keeping my hand on her butt to stop her overbalancing as she recovered her senses.

"Your turn Lorelai," I gripped my cock as she swung onto her hands and knees. Rory got on top of her, sliding her soaking wet pussy up and down her Mom's back as her hands reached down to pull apart the Milf's cheeks. I pushed into Lorelai's back passage.

She wasn't as tight as Rory, but her walls still clamped at my cock. My balls banged against her ass as I slammed back and forth. In my eyeline I could see the gaping back hole of her daughter filled with a finger as Rory began to finger her ass. Even as she was doing it she continued to slide herself up and down her Mom, uttering guttural cries of pleasure. Lorelai wasn't quiet either, "Yessss, yessss, bang my ass, yessss, yesss," she let loose an almost non-stop flow of words.

I was almost ready to come. I jerked out my cock, not trusting myself to speak without gasping, I motioned with one hand. Luckily they got that my swivelling motion was for them to get on their hands and knees in a begging position. Lorelai's lips closed down on my cock and she sucked me to completion. I pulled out just in time; a jet of white cum spurted from my cock, flying through the air. Most of it coated Lorelai, with just enough splashes and specks landing on Rory for her to be able to claim she'd been facialized by James Rock.

I groaned as Lorelai opened her mouth again and began to clean my cock. Beside her Rory took her Mom's face in her hand and began to lick away the cum covering her cheek. I could tell this was going to be one of my most popular films....

LL72
LL72
1,180 Followers
12