Fuck me, Faggot!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lfullback
lfullback
1,296 Followers

"Would you look at that," said Tricia in a soft, almost delirious tone, "even faggots like my ass." Steven began to slowly thrust in and out of Tricia. "Come on faggot," Tricia said. "Fuck my ass."

Steven slowly picked up speed, urged on by Tricia. Something about Tricia talking dirty like that reassured him about what he was doing. He was getting undeniably hot from the whole situation. Tricia's butt was so fucking tight around his cock. He had never fucked someone so tight before.

As for Tricia, she was on cloud nine. Her brother's big cock was stuffed up her butt and he was stretching her out nicely. All of the new sensations she was feeling were flooding her mind, drowning her in pleasure. She reached under herself and covered her pussy with hand. Steven's balls were starting to smack against it and she could tell he wasn't liking that. With her hand over her pussy, Tricia couldn't help but rub it a little.

"Mmmmmhhh," moaned Tricia. "God, your dick is so big."

Seeing that Tricia was taking it fairly well, Steven picked up speed until he reached a solid pace. An involuntary sigh escaped his lips. The pinky promise of no moaning had no jurisdiction anymore. Soon, both brother and sister were both panting and moaning as they fucked on the floor.

"Oh yeah. Oh yeah!" said Tricia. "Right there. Right fucking there." She pressed down on her clit and rubbed it with her fingers, slick with her own juices. "Holy shit, that's good."

Behind her, Steven maintained his solid pace. He focused all of his attention on her ass. He loved the way it poked out from between Tricia's shirt and jeans. He loved the way it moved as it pressed up against him. When he had first started out, he had imagined that her ass belonged to a skinny boy who was in one of his classes. As he continued staring, he found the image of the boy's face slowly fading away as Tricia's face began to take its place. He couldn't believe he was doing it, but he continued to thrust into her regardless.

Tricia continued to thoroughly enjoy herself. She turned her head to the side to look at her mirror across the room. She watched Steven continue to thrust into her again and again. They certainly made quite the picture. Tricia rubbed her clit faster as she felt the beginnings of an orgasm approaching.

"Oh shit. Harder. Give it to me harder, Steven," she said. Steven started fucking her harder, going as deep as he could. She winced a little, but loved how his dick felt inside her ass. She stared at the reflection in the mirror.

'Look at you, you filthy whore,' thought Tricia. 'You're taking a fat cock up your tight little ass. You're a dirty little anal slut. Look at you play with yourself while Steven fucks your ass.... Yeah, Steven is fucking your ass. Your brother is fucking your ass. Your brother is fucking your ass.'

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" said Tricia. "Oh God! Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm fucking cumming with your cock up my ass!" Tricia screamed loudly as a powerful orgasm wrecked her body. Her arms and legs wobbled and she began to shake in ecstasy.

Steven had continued to fixate on Tricia's ass and was pounding away at it. He couldn't believe how hot this was making him. He had never felt sexually attracted to a woman before, but found himself thoroughly enjoying fucking his own sister. In the midst of Tricia's orgasm, he actually reached under her shirt and cupped one of her breasts in his hand. It seemed Tricia wasn't the only one experiencing new sensations.

Steven fucked Tricia harder and harder, rapidly picking up speed, entranced by the image of his cock penetrating her asshole. Tricia's orgasm finally began to subside, but Steven continued to pick up speed.

"Steven?" said Tricia. "Ow. What are you? Ouch! Oh God, Steven?" Tricia's ass was reaching its limit. Steven was now bouncing her firm cheeks off of his cock, giving her a relentless ass fucking, deaf to her pleas. Tricia was helpless beneath him as he slammed into her over and over again. She was taking so much cock that it felt like he was shifting her insides.

"Uungh! Steven, please." Tricia's words finally reached Steven, snapping him out of his trance. Steven looked at his sister, writhing underneath him, and realized he was going to cum. He had forgotten where he had put the towel Tricia had given him to cum on. In a panic, he pushed Tricia off his cock and gripped the tip in his hand to try and stop himself from cumming. But, he couldn't find the towel anywhere and decided to give in and let himself cum. He loosened his grip on his cock. Tricia spun around just then to see what was going on.

"Steven, what are you...." Tricia stopped talking as she realized she was staring eye to eye with Steven's bulging cock, ready to burst. She froze and looked up into his eyes. Steven's eyes widened as he blasted his sister in the face with a huge glob of cum. Tricia closed her eyes and several more bursts of warm cum spattered across her face.

There was a tense silence as Steven stared down at Tricia. He couldn't believe he had just given his sister a facial. This was supposed to have been just anal. She had just wanted to know what it felt like. He was just being a good brother. Suddenly, he had made it go further. Tricia opened her eyes. Cum was streaming down her face. She looked up at Steven with shining eyes. Then she stuck out her tongue and slowly began licking up the cum from her lips.

The next morning, around 11:30, Steven and Tricia were startled awake by loud knocking at the door. They both took a moment to take in their surroundings. They had both fallen asleep on Tricia's futon. They looked at each other, remembering what they had done last night, both unsure of how the other was reacting to it. The knocking continued. Steven held his head as the sound rattled around his brain. Both Tricia and Steven were experiencing one of the strangest hangovers of their lives.

"Put some clothes on," said Tricia. They both scrambled to get dressed. "Who is it?" Tricia called to the person at the door.

"It's Kyle," came the voice behind the door.

"Oh shit," said Tricia. "Get in the closet." Steven stumbled into Tricia's closet, half-dressed wearing just a pair of jeans. Tricia looked in the mirror and adjusted her hair before answering the door. Kyle stood outside looking sheepish.

"Hi," he said.

"What are you doing here?" said Tricia.

"I... uhhh.... Things didn't work out with Trixie."

"Seriously? That's what you're opening with?"

"Look, I know I messed up, Tricia. But, I want to make it up to you."

"Oh yeah? What are you going to do? Un-fuck Trixie?"

"Come on, don't be like that. I'm sorry. But, I swear I never had sex with Trixie."

"What? How can you possibly expect me to believe that you...."

"I didn't," Kyle said emphatically. "I swear. I may have had a momentary lapse of judgment, but we never did anything. You have to believe..."

Suddenly, there was a voice from inside Tricia's room. "Is there a problem here?" Steven said, putting on his best tough guy voice. He had walked out of the closet around the corner and appeared behind Tricia in the doorway.

"Who... who the fuck is this?" said Kyle. Luckily, Kyle had never met Steven before and didn't know he was Tricia's brother. Steven was clearly bigger than Kyle and was also clearly intimidating him right away.

"Who the fuck am I?" said Steven. "I'm Tricia's new boyfriend. Now, how about you get the fuck out of here."

"Hey, I...." started Kyle, but Steven closed the door in his face. Tricia turned to Steven with an endearing smile.

"Thanks," she said. "I owe you one."

"You're damn straight you do," said Steven. He picked up the baseball hat from the night before and put it on her head. "How about you bend over your desk and take those pants off?"

Tricia smiled wickedly.

"Whatever you say, butt buddy."

lfullback
lfullback
1,296 Followers
12