Fuck Me, Mr. Pollox! Ch. 01

Story Info
She's a secretary at her old HS. Will she fuck her teacher?
2.8k words
4.43
44.8k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amehfied
amehfied
37 Followers

"Good morning, Mr. Pollox! How was your summer?" Rowan sweetly and excitedly waved from her desk as Mr. Pollox, one of the school's English teachers, walked into the office to pick up his mail and staff guide.

"Rowan, please! Call me James. I'm your colleague, not your teacher!" James chuckled. "My summer was great. My wife and I traveled a lot, and we just got back from our latest trip last night. We went into the mountains to visit some friends. I had a great time, but man, I'm beat!" James yawned as if to emphasize his exhaustion. "Not the best way to start the school year, eh?" he winked at Rowan. Mr. Pollox was one of the most popular teachers in school — among teachers, administrative staff, and students. Not only classically handsome with his brown hair, blue eyes, and sharp sense of style, he was charming, witty, and kind to all of his students and colleagues. Not a woman around didn't have a crush on him.

"I forget! You were my teacher only a few years ago. This school year, I'll remember." Rowan giggled and blushed. Rowan was 23 and newly graduated from college. As it was, she was finishing up her teaching certification hoping to fill the vacant English classroom after the last teacher retired.

Though he was young himself at 31, James did indeed teach Rowan her senior year of high school his first year of teaching. Rowan was one of his favorite students at the time and had blossomed into a beautiful young thing. She was petite but curvy, standing at 5'4". Soft, yet not fat. Her hazel eyes sparkled whenever her favorite teacher — now colleague — was in the room, and she wore her chestnut/auburn curls down around her face most of the time.

James did have to admit — Rowan had really grown into her figure. He was glad she was hired at the end of the last semester, and was pleased that he could look forward to seeing her voluptuous body every time he walked into the main office. "How was yours, Rowan?" he leaned on her desk and noticed a deeper blush creeping up her neck.

"It was lovely, thanks! I studied mostly and took some summer classes. Last weekend I went over to Regina's house for a barbecue. It was nice getting to know the other staff here." Rowan shyly smiled up at him.

"I bet everyone will love you if they don't already." He returned her shy smile. They looked at each other just slightly too long — barely noticeable unless you had been carefully paying attention. "Well I, uh, better get to my class-" James was cut off.

"Hey Rowan! Hey James!" Mike Van Owen, the AP Physics teacher, walked up to them. "Time for my annual Back-to-School party this Saturday! You coming?"

"Back-to-School party?" Rowan questioned.

"Yeah, I do it every year to celebrate the end of the first week. It's a rager! Bet you didn't know this happened when you were a student, eh?" Mike joked. "Anyway, James, you know the drill. Starts at 9, bring whatever you like —no plus ones, just Redwood HS staff — and prepare to get shitfaced."

"Yeah man, we'll see you there." James answered as Rowan blushed even deeper, realizing James had RSVP'd for her. "Anyway, Ro, gotta go. See you later!"

"See you!" she smiled.

***************************************************************************************************************

The rest of the week thankfully passed quickly and Rowan was home relaxing for a few hours before it was time to get ready. She was stoked for the party — she told herself she was glad to finally get to know her new colleagues more than she had during the last week, but really it was seeing James outside of school. "Will this be weird?" she wondered to herself. She had never see him outside of the school walls, even as his student.

Still, she daydreamed about his dreamy blue eyes, mischievous smile... She convinced herself she was happy that she was working alongside the man who inspired her to teach, but deep down she knew: Rowan had a full-blown crush on James Pollox. She drifted off into a pleasant nap, dreaming of him.

**************************************************************************************************************

Rowan 'awoke' in her dream, strapped to her bed, bare as the day she was born. "Spread your legs." Rowan heard a deep, booming familiar voice.

"W-what?" she stuttered.

"I said, 'spread your legs.'" the voice boomed again. Rowan did as she was told, spreading her legs and feeling the cool air against her pussy. She didn't know where she was, or even why she was aroused, only that she wanted this. She needed this.

"Good girl. You always were a good girl, weren't you, Rowan?" he asked. She felt a finger trail slowly down from her belly button to her cunt. She still couldn't see who he was, but she moaned as he slowly circled her clit. "Oh you like that, do you? I thought you would. I always knew you were a bit naughty." He stuck two fingers inside of her and pumped in and out of her once, twice, three times as she moaned deeper and louder. He removed his fingers, much to her chagrin.

"Who are you?" She gasped as she felt a hot, wet tongue replace the fingers in and on her pussy. He sucked on her clit, nibbling just enough to where the pleasure beat the pain. He reached up with strong hands, tweaking her nipples and groping her weighted breasts. After awhile he began to tongue fuck her, her hands deeply intwined in his hair. He kissed and licked down to her tight, pink little asshole and spread her ass. He himself even moaned at her delicious taste.

Rowan felt herself getting close to what she thought would be the best orgasm of her life. Though she'd had plenty of boyfriends she hadn't been much for sex. Too many boys who didn't know what they were doing. Too many risks just to be left high and dry like she usually would be. "Who are you?" she gasped again.

"I think you know who I am." her mystery man looked up at her. As soon as she saw his face, an intense orgasm wracked her body. She came so hard she startled herself awake.

"Mr. Pollox!" she shrieked, awake and soaking wet in her bed. Embarrassment flooded her and she jumped up, shaking off the orgasm and jumped in the shower. She giggled to herself nervously. "Dreams don't mean anything!" she said to no one in particular, but mostly to herself. She did her best to forget about her dream and got ready for the party.

***************************************************************************************************************

As she got out of her uber, Rowan stumbled onto the sidewalk. She caught herself, slightly embarrassed. Rowan had taken two shots to loosen up — she was quite shy and although her new colleagues had been nothing but lovely, she was still nervous. Luckily, there were so many people to greet and chat to that she couldn't stay nervous for long. She wandered in and found Mike Van Owen near his backyard bar, handing him a bottle of her favorite wine. "Thanks so much for inviting me, Mike. I've been looking forward to it all week!"

'

"Aw Rowan, not necessary, but thank you! My wife loves this wine. She'll be so glad you brought it." he gave her a sweet kiss on the cheek. "And of course you're invited — you're a Redwood Warrior again. Just like the rest of us, right?" he clapped her on the shoulder. "Let me get you some punch. Just a warning, it truly does pack a...punch." he winked and she giggled.

She sipped her drink, delighting in the strong, sweet alcohol. After she finished her second cup, she found Mike. "You weren't kidding! These are definitely strong. But delicious!" she exclaimed, pouring herself another drink. She felt the alcohol slowly go to her head. Her body was warm and pleasantly tingly all over. "Hey, I haven't seen Mr. Pol- James around. Have you seen him?" Rowan was worried that her crush was becoming obvious, but was just drunk enough not to care.

"Yeah, he's in the kitchen grabbing some more ice. You should see if he needs help." Mike replied, a twinkle in his eye. Rowan pretended she didn't see it and went off to find him.

"Yeah, he shouldn't carry it all himself!" She finished her third cup of punch and made her way into the house.

"Hey, Rowan! So glad you made it." James said with a big smile as he pulled her in for a hug. She inhaled his deep, masculine smell not wanting to let go, but she did.

"I'm glad I came!" she blushed, thinking about her earlier wet dream. They looked at each other for a moment, grinning like two horny school kids. "Can I help?"

"Nah, I got it. It's just one bag." James hauled it over his shoulder. "But you can come with me and show me where you got that drink."

"Aye aye, captain!" she giggled, clearly drunk but not out of place. Almost all 60 of her colleagues present were at some level of inebriation; some more than others. She poured him a drink and another for herself. "Are you having fun?"

"Yeah, I am! I'm not much of a partier, but it's nice to let loose once in awhile. I see you feel the same." he winked as she slurped her drink.

Suddenly embarrassed, she put her drink down. "i'm not a big partier either! Though it make look like I am. This punch is just so good!" she hiccuped.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, Rowan. I remember all the days you came into class hungover! You may not think I noticed, but I was young once too!" he teased her, tickling her side. "In fact, I was just about the age you are now when I taught you. Maybe a little older."

She grinned. "I may have been hungover, but hey. I made straight A's!" she retorted.

"That's definitely true. You got me there, little miss party girl." James tickled her a bit more, sending her laughing into his arms. He held her for a moment until they both realized what they were doing. He cleared his throat and he stood up straight. They both looked around, relieved that no one seemed to be paying attention to them. Everyone was too busy getting drunk, having a good time, and swimming in Mike Van Owen's massive pool to notice a little flirting between the two.

"Hey, do you want to go dance?" Rowan grabbed his hand and led him toward the house, emboldened by the lack of response to their flirting and the several cups of punch running through her veins.

"I guess I don't have much choice!" he chuckled, admiring her low-cut, emerald green summer dress that brought out the green in her eyes. James followed Rowan down the stairs to the basement where the dance floor was set up. It was so dark and so packed with drunk teachers they could barely see.

"Who knew teachers partied this hard," Rowan wondered to herself. She grabbed James' hands and dragged him onto the dance floor. Rowan was grateful for the dark; she wasn't confident she was able to hide the 'fuck me' face she was making at her former teacher.

James and Rowan danced for what seemed to be a half hour to upbeat, top 40 music until Mike, drunk as anyone, stormed down the stairs. "Alright, fuckers! Let's turn this mother fucker up! I want my wife to fuck me tonight!" he yelled as he switched the playlist to a deep, sultry, sexy song. Everyone cheered and silently agreed that none of this would be remembered on Monday.

Rowan didn't give herself a chance to think twice as she pulled James' hands to her hips, spinning herself around so her ass was tightly pressed up against him. The dance floor had become tightly packed, and Rowan used this to her advantage. She grinned as she grinded herself against him, hearing him sigh in internal conflict. "Rowan, we shouldn't..." James started.

"What? I can't hear you." Rowan pressed herself more tightly against him. James felt himself begin to harden at the contact.

"I said we shouldn't do this. I'm married and you're..." James began.

"I'm what? Your student? Not for 6 years now. You said it yourself, I'm not your student. I'm your colleague." she deliberately ignored the other part. "We're just having a good time!"

James, now hard as a rock, convinced himself of the same. "Yeah, you're right. Just a good time." As they danced, Mike came around with more shots and took two in rapid succession with both James and Rowan. This proved to put both of them, but especially Rowan, over the edge. She ramped up the seduction that she never would have had the courage to try without that delicious punch.

Resuming her position, she pulled his hands against her small waist. James felt like he was no longer in control as his hands moved up her body. He felt as if he were experiencing this out-of-body, and felt his hands gently caress her chest. He noticed she wasn't wearing a bra when he felt her nipple harden against his hand. She shuddered. Past the point of no return, James slid his hands back down and cupped her juicy ass, turning her to face him. Rowan looked up at him as she quickly pressed her lips to his. It was dark, but she was still afraid of being caught. Fortunately for her, James wasn't.

He pulled her close to him, reaching under the skirt of her dress and playing with the lace of her thong. He quickly dipped his fingers in her already wet pussy, hearing her moan. Had he not been listening for it, it would've been lost in the beat of the music. Thankfully no one else was listening for it, and they continued unnoticed.

After pumping his fingers in and out of her tight pussy, James turned her back around. He was harder than he'd been in awhile. Rowan seemed to know where this was going and lifted her dress, giving him easy access to her waiting cunt. He quickly unzipped his jeans and pulled out his thick, waiting cock. Without hesitation, he forcefully shoved his cock into her tiny waiting pussy, pulling her panties to the side. She gasped.

Not even pretending to be dancing now, both James and Rowan were relying on their drunk, horny colleagues to keep dancing. He grabbed her hips and slowly began pumping in and out of her. He leaned down, pulling an earlobe into his mouth and gently sucking. "Does that feel good, baby?" he said into her ear. Rowan was so deep into her own pleasure that she couldn't respond. He chuckled, taking that as a yes.

She moved James' hands back up to her tits. Her nipples were hard as pebbles now, grateful for the rough hands tugging at them. She moaned quite loudly, and James quickly covered her mouth. "Shh. We can't get caught." Rowan nodded, fucking herself on his cock after he stopped. James let out a guttural moan as he felt her pussy clench around him.

"Shh! This is a library! We'll get caught!" Rowan joked, as the librarian and the gym teacher made out against the wall. She squeezed his cock with her tight pussy, him filling every inch of her. He smiled and pulled her by the hips down hard on his cock. He used his right hand to squeeze her perfect tits and reached down with his left to rub her clit. It took barely 30 seconds of those three combined — his dick, his finger, and his hands — to make her cum. Rowan bit down on her own hand to keep from yelling out. "Fuck me, Mr. Pollox!" she whispered harshly as she came. When she recovered, she bent over slightly and massaged his balls, grabbing and gently twisting them.

"Oh fuck, Rowan." James moaned, her tiny hand surrounding the little bit of him he couldn't yet fit inside her. "Fuck, I'm going to cum." He pumped harder and harder in her tight pussy.

"Fuck me, Mr. Pollox." she whispered at him.

"I can't hold out. I need to-" he whispered in her ear as he filled her unprotected cunt with his cum, summing hard as he heard her use his teaching name. He let out a deep, soft moan and kissed the back of her head. He quickly pulled out of his former-student-turned-colleague and zipped himself up. Relieved they hadn't been caught, James kissed her again.

"i think I need another drink."

amehfied
amehfied
37 Followers