Fuck Me Please!

Story Info
Elizabeth can't wait for daddy to come home so they can play.
1.3k words
4.03
103.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is of legal age. 'Daddy' is a pet name, this one is not an incest story. This story involves wetting and diaper play, if that is not your taste, then this story is not for you. I love feedback, so please comment, and let me know if you have any requests.

*****

The crisp material crinkled around her full bottom as she pulled the new diaper into place around her waiting pussy. As she secured the tapes around herself, a shiver went down her spine, so excited to be back where she belonged. Elizabeth had gone through her whole day waiting for this moment when she got home. Every customer who complained and every dirty table she had to wipe made her want to cry like the little baby she truly was, but all that stress went away the second she got her diapee on.

She went to her little white dresser with the purple flowers that Daddy spend a sunny July afternoon painting for her, while she laid happily on a blanket in their private backyard, wearing nothing but her diaper. She smiled at the memory while she picked out a pink, ruffled romper and matching plastic panties. Elizabeth brushed her shoulder length red hair into tiny little pigtails, the way Daddy likes it. She checked the clock and frowned, Daddy said he'd be home by ten and it was only eight thirty. She hated waiting.

Elizabeth grabbed her favorite pacifier, her princess coloring book, and some crayons and set herself up on the coffee table in the den, Barney playing in the background on the flat screen as she concentrated on coloring her best for Daddy. The familiar feeling started to creep into her stomach, she smiled as she relaxed her muscles, letting her warm pee come out of her and be absorbed by the cotton around her. As she peed, she realized she also needed to poo, so she leaned forward and forced out two steamy logs into the full diaper. The shit ran into her ass crack and as she leaned back into her comfortable position, some started to move forward to her vagina, mixing with her piss in the best way. Elizabeth wished so much she could masturbate, but she knew she would be in trouble with Daddy if she pleasured herself without his permission.

She didn't have to wait for long, just as she was putting the finishing touches on her picture of The Little Mermaid for Daddy, she heard his key in the door. She decided to play coy and stay where she was, not letting on how bad she needed some attention from him, because if she was too eager, she knew he would drag it out for as long as possible before allowing her to cum.

Daddy came to the den quickly, draw to the sound of the television. He smelled Elizabeth as soon as he came though the entryway, the smell of shit unbelievable strong in the air.

"Hello Darling, how was your day?" He asked, knowing her game, he wouldn't touch her until she begged.

"It was alright, one of my customers dined and dashed so I had to pick up their tab, but Mandy was sick so I got a lot more tables." Elizabeth answered with her sweetest little girl smile.

"That's too bad. How about an early night then? Plenty of rest for your day tomorrow." He relied, trying his hardest not to smirk.

Her smile fell instantly.

"But... but Daddy!" He laughed so hard, and even harder when he saw Elizabeth's pouty face when she saw she had been figured out. Daddy sat on the couch, pulling her off the floor and onto his lap.

"Trying to play games with Daddy, pretending you aren't desperate for a nice fucking," he sniffed dramatically to teaser her, "and from the smell of it, you are in desperate need of a diaper change as well."

"Yes please! Baby was bad and messed in her diapee. She needs her Daddy." He smiled at her baby talk, she knew exactly how to play him. He put his hand under her butt and stood up, carrying her into their bedroom and laying down on the custom changing table he had made for her, it was strong enough to hold them both, encase that was where their nightly adventures led them.

He lowered the ruffled spaghetti straps of her romper down her shoulders, revealing her perky, warm breasts and kept lowering them, showing her pink plastic pants, and pulled the cloth off of her feet. With all of her movement being carried, a puddle of piss and shit had settled into the bottom of her plastic pants, no longer warm the way Elizabeth liked it. Daddy carefully removed her plastic pants, putting them in the hamper reserved for her baby cloths, so nothing remained but her full diaper. He undid the tabs and pulled the sodden material away from her waiting pussy, revealing the mess underneath. Shit and piss had settled into all her crevices, drying to her belly and butt in some places. He started wiping her gently, removing all trace of dirt from her skin. This moment was Elizabeth's favorite part, the slow caress that made her feel so loved by her Daddy.

He wipes over her delicate skin once more, raising more goosebumps as she waits for him to finish. Daddy leaned down and kissed her belly button, then her tummy, then the top of her slit, before pulling away and grabbing a clean diaper from under the table. Elizabeth groaned loudly, causing more laughs from Daddy. He picked her up once more and threw her playfully onto the large king bed. Throwing the diaper aside he kisses her passionately, lightly biting her lip for groaning at him. She giggled underneath his pressing lips, kissing him back and trying to get her hands on any part of him she could reach. He took her hands and put them above her head, not letting them slip away. He stared her in the eye and smile as she tried to struggle against his hands.

"FINE! Please!" Elizabeth finally shouted, "Please fuck me!"

He dived downed immediately, settling into the folds of her lovely vagina, licking happily as Elizabeth started to moan. She started to grind her pussy into Daddy's face begging for release.

"Please Daddy, please... may I cum?" Elizabeth barely stammered out, so close to her orgasm. Lifting his head from her wanting pussy, he started to kiss his way up her body, leaving a trail of her excitement with each one, until he reached her mouth, pouting once more at him. He thrust his hard dick forcefully into her as he stared into those eyes, she gasped as she arched her back, the pout gone from her mouth as he filled her. He pulled out and thrust hard once more, this time keeping up the pace, pushing himself far into the deepest part of her. Elizabeth clings to her Daddy, one hand woven through his hair, the other clawing at his back, and the claws were fitting with the animal-like noises emerging from the tiny woman's mouth.

Daddy increased his pace, as he whispered in his young one's ear, "Cum for me baby, cum now." Elizabeth did as she was told, cumming as her Daddy did as well. He pumped a few more times, then pulled out, leaning over the edge of the bed to were her fresh diaper had fallen, and quickly fastening it around her waist. As his and her cum leaked out of her, it was absorbed into the comfortable layers of her diaper. He tucked her into bed and cuddled her close. Elizabeth smiled, releasing warm pee into her loving diaper.