Fuck Morality - Sona's Story Ch. 03

Story Info
Sona follows up the incestuous fucking with a hot blowjob.
2.9k words
4.46
57.4k
23

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** This is a work of fiction. It contains absolutely no truth -- even the bits that sound plausible. The characters in this story are not based on any real persons, nor is the story based on any real events. It's a story people, enjoy it for it is. **

** This story is about incest between a mother and her son -- both of whom are adults. If you don't like this subject matter, move along. **

** This story is a continuation, of sorts, of the 'Morally Ambivalent Mother' series. You're better off reading them as a back story. Or you can just read this and ignore all that. Up to you. Have fun!**

I listened to the sound of my son's breathing as it grew deeper and more relaxed, each breath hot and wet against the back of my neck and shoulders. His arms held me in a confident embrace, keeping our bodies pressed together in a huddle of deliciously clammy and sweaty flesh. we were both quietly enjoying that post coital bliss, that feeling of deep satisfaction tingling through our bodies.

Our fucking was a stark reminder for me just how much better sex was with the hulking mass of a virile testosterone fueled stud, with all his manly passion and anger, delivering his love deep into my body with every ferocious thrust of his magnificent pole. I think I appreciated it more having spent the last year knowing nothing other than a collection of over used silicone moulded dildos and my own nimble fingers for sex partners.

My son, my fantastic lover, had taken me with strength and vigour and as I lay now, cradled in his arms, belly full of his hot potent seed, I knew no one could ever satisfy me as thoroughly as he. Even now, flaccid and spent, he's meaty cock remained buried deep inside my sex. In no hurry to withdraw, it's presence a symbol of his dominion over me, he's rightful ownership of the forbidden prize I so willingly and shamelessly offered to him. I sheathed him with pride, squeezing my pelvic floor muscles in rhythmic cycles to massage and tease my lover within the velvety embrace of my warm motherly canal. Taking selfish delight in wondering whether my affections would reawaken his slumbering beast to ravish me once again.

Despite my naughty little game, I sensed Mobeen was drifting off to sleep as his breathing grew deeper still. I reached behind and gave his thigh a light but playful smack to keep him from dozing off. He grunted, rising with a startle as the sudden movement yanked his meaty cock from my freshly fertilised pussy with a sudden uncomfortable jerk. He departed with a nasty slurp followed by a rather embarrassing belch from my lady parts as air rushed to fill the yawning cavity his absence left in me.

"Whoops!" I giggled nervously, the heat growing in my cheeks as I tried to excuse the unladylike noises gurgling past the fleshy lips of my well fucked cunt. "That's a little embarrassing!" Mobeen chuckled as he nuzzled into my neck, leaving a trail of playful but reassuring kisses against my sensitive skin. "It's nothing to be embarrassed about. It means you've been well fucked. It means I did my job properly."

"You sure did, Sweetheart! Ooof, that was by far the most thorough fucking I've ever received." I smiled as I reached back to run my fingers through his hair, sighing with satisfaction.

"I hope you enjoyed yourself too, hope you enjoyed mummy." I added with a hopeful smile and a twinkle in my eye.

"Are you kidding me? Mum, there were things you were doing I've never felt before with anyone. That squeezy-squeezy thing you were doing with your...um... pussy muscles. That was amazing!"

I smiled to myself. Despite having just fucked my brains out he was still sheepish about using naughty words in front of me. Or maybe he stumbled because he was referring to *my* pussy rather than any other woman's private parts. Either way, I found his awkwardness sweet and disarming.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it baby. I wanted to make sure you enjoyed yourself." I replied with a sincerity that surprised even myself.

"I wanted to be a good *fuck* for you." I continued, enjoying how emphasising the word *fuck* gave me a giddy little thrill, as if repeating the word underlined how deliciously shameful and forbidden our bodily union was.

Mobeen pressed himself closer to me, cradling my delicate petite body and placing a sensual kiss against the side of my neck. One hand squeezed my breast gingerly before sliding down my side to squeeze my hips and ass.

"I *really* enjoyed fucking you, mum." He whispered seductively, just as he's wandering hand swept round the front of my body to reach down between my legs to cup my sex and massage my mons in purposeful circular motions.

I moaned as Mobeen's expert touch reignited the smouldering embers of incestuous lust. I raised one leg a little, parting my thighs enough to afford my son better access to me, gasping loudly when he took the opportunity to reach lower and shove two fingers into my expectant cunt.

"Oh babyyyy!" I sighed, feeling myself melt as he worked his fingers against the inside walls of my vaginal cavity. He alternated between stirring his fingers around my throbbing pouch and making quick stabbing motions into me, causing his palm to make nasty wet squelching noises against my slippery cunt lips.

He withdrew his fingers, leaving me mewing with disappointment and a feeling of gaping emptiness inside me. He brought his fingers up, pressing them against my lips where I accepted them greedily into my mouth. I sucked them hard, flicking my tongue along and between his fingers as the taste of our combined fuck juices filled my mouth.

I worked my lips over his slippery digits, performing pseudo-fellatio on this phallic substitute, purring as i demonstrated my cocksucking abilities with eagerness and pride. A moan of unabashed sexual gratification escaped from around the seal of my mouth when he growled into my ear what a fucking sexy little bitch I was.

His derogatory words gave me a naughty idea as I turned around and pushed him back so that he was lying flat on the floor. I began kissing his chest, nuzzling against his fine curly hairs as I worked my way south. I smiled at him seductively as I flicked my tongue over his skin, grinning to my lover as I sensed him realise where my affection was heading. I planted a trail of delicate kisses over his finely toned abdomen, dipping my tongue briefly into his cute little belly button before brazenly kissing and licking my way further south.

I adjusted myself on the floor, easing myself into a more comfortable position so that I could curl up, my face inches from his crotch. I kissed my way past his lower abdomen and then ran my nose through his bristly neatly trimmed pubes. The pungent smell of fucking tickled my nostrils as I inspected my son's gorgeous fuck tool, glistening in our combined fuck juices and flecked with globules of creamy white mucus.

Even while flaccid it seemed to throb menacingly. My pussy ached in anticipation as I examined my son's enormous manhood, draped casually across his thigh like a thick wet slab of dark brown meat. I leaned in to place loving kisses along the shaft, flicking my tongue teasingly along the length and licking clean the messy remnants of our earlier lovemaking. I kissed my way to his sweaty ballsack nuzzling my nose against his large testicles and inhaling his meaty odour. I reached under to lift and cup his plum sized balls marvelling at their impressive size and thrumming potency. I kissed them adoringly, listening to his delighted gasps, as I lovingly enticed those sperm factories back into action.

I attended to my son's manhood, cleaning and teasing him adoringly, taking pride in loving him back to renewed vigour. It was thrilled watching his cock slowly throb back to life, gradually filling and hardening. I looked up occasionally to see the look of fascination and lust in his eyes as he watched his mother orally pleasure him.

He pushed himself up, leaning back on his elbows as he spread his thighs wider, giving me more space to lap greedily at his genitals. "Fuck, you're gonna make me cum if you carry on like that."

I flashed him a naughty smile as I peered up at him, my face buried in his crotch, licking his sweaty balls. I wondered what he must be thinking as he watched me, his mother, nuzzling her face against his testicles, working her tongue all over his crotch as she licked and sucked and kissed and nibbled. I wondered what a nasty little whore he must think of me.

He slowly climbed to his feet, towering over me as he directed me onto my knees. Reaching behind my head he nudged me forward, making me crawl across the floor as he walked backwards towards the single lazyboy recliner in the corner of the room. He sat back in the chair, draping a thigh over each armrest, tucking is hands behind his head and flashing me a cheeky smile as he signalled me to carry on pleasuring him.

I couldn't help but be charmed by my cheeky little boy, taking quiet delight in how brazen and cock sure he was. I shuffled closer to him, making myself comfortable kneeling on the floor before him, he's legs spread open before me and his magnificent cock glistening with my saliva.

I took hold of him, marvelling at his impressive length and girth. I wrapped both hands around his throbbing shaft as I pumped it slowly, maintaining eye contact and smirking knowingly at my horny son. I watched him grin like a Cheshire cat as I leaned forward, angled his cock towards me and closed my mouth around the tip of his bulbous cockhead. I pressed my tongue into his weeping eye, tasting some of his delicious precum, before letting it dance over his sensitive glans as I sucked gently.

I worked my lips slowly over his cock, kissing and sucking as I struggled to take his entire head into my mouth. Each time I tried I felt my jaw tighten and I'd have to release him again. But what I lacked in elegance I made up for in enthusiasm as I hungrily lapped away at his pulsing member. From sweaty ball sac to throbbing bell end, I pleasured him, cooing and purring my appreciation as my son watched me in wide eyed awe.

I returned my attention to his head, sucking on it vigorously as I worked my lips back and forth over the slick surface. I pumped his cock harder, both hands working his fat tool into a quick rhythm, sensing the slow buildup of his climax.

He reached behind me and pressed my head down onto his cock, trying to push himself that little bit deeper into my eager mouth, even while I struggled to accommodate him. He placed a hand on either side of my head, holding me firm as he began bucking, fucking my mouth in shallow but insistent thrusts. I tried to pump his shaft in perfect rhythm, hungrily flicking my tongue over his weeping eye as it oozed more and more of his sweet precum.

His breathing grew quicker now and I was sure he wouldn't last much longer. I sucked him in a frenzy, somehow managing to fit his whole bell-end into my mouth and letting it nudge uncomfortably against my gullet. I wanted to take him further, I wanted to swallow all of him. Like a pornstar confidently taking a massive organ deep into her throat, I wanted to swallow his entire cock till my nose was nuzzling against the prickly hairs at the base of his shaft. But each time I tried my gag reflex kicked in and I had to pull back, choking and frustrated that I couldn't give my son the pleasure of a deeper penetration.

"Fuck, I can't hold it any more." He growled as I watched, through stinging teary eyes, his face contort in pain.

"Cum, babes, don't hold it back. Come for mummy." I gasped, my voice raspy as I pulled off his cock momentarily before swallowing him to the back of my throat again. This time, despite retching I pushed him deeper, forcing him into my gullet as I swallowed and swallowed, my throat muscles spasming helplessly as I forced him deeper and deeper. I pulled back to catch a lung-full of air before attempting again, each time feeling my throat yield and flex against his invading cock.

Finally, he growled loudly as he announced his approaching climax with several deep thrusts into my throat. I pulled back enough to catch some air, just as I felt his sizzling hot spunk spray against the back of my throat. I swallowed hungrily, snatching away his thick salty cum in greedy gulps as I stayed with him throughout, sucking and slobbering over his cock. I pumped his pulsing member furiously with one hand, massaging his balls as they emptied their delicious contents into my mouth and down my throat.

He continued humping, riding his orgasm as I devoted myself to prolonging and intensifying the feeling for him. I moaned with him, feeling the joy of bringing my son to climax, as I gobbled up his creamy reward.

Slowly, as his climax subsided he began to relax and sink back into the seat. I carried on sucking him, letting my tongue dance over his sensitive glans while drawing out the last of his sperm and ensuring he'd emptied his balls completely.

When I finally released his cock, I clicked my tongue at the feint sweet taste of what remained of his delicious spunk in my mouth. I leaned back, watching him with a lusty gaze as I grinned broadly, beaming with pride as I wiped my mouth against the back of my hand and rubbed the stinging tears from my eyes. He peered at me through half open eyes, a smirk tweaking the corners of his mouth as he exhaled loudly.

"Phew, that was fucking amazing. I don't think I've ever had anyone suck my cock like that before." He grinned.

I leaned forward again and angled his hard cock towards me, reaching out my tongue to scoop up the cloudy white teardrop that had formed in his cock-eye. Closing my mouth around the sensitive head I made a show of sucking him off a while longer, a smile tweaking my lips as they stretched tight around his purple head. I moaned and groaned my satisfaction and appreciation before letting him slip free from my lips.

"Thanks babes" I winked seductively, my voice throaty and hoarse. "That was delicious!"

His head flopped to the side as a chuckled.

"What're you thanking me for?" He asked as he ran in fingers through my hair, gently nudging me closer to his cock again. I happily obliged, placing affectionate adoring kisses over his cock and balls.

"Because I think I might have enjoyed that more than you." I replied, as I kissed his large balls in gratitude for all the hot spunk they're produced for me.

"Trust me mum, you can't possibly have enjoyed that as much as I did. phew, that was fucking mind blowing! Just watching you sucking me off... I can't over it!"

I chuckled to myself, proud of having pleasured my son so thoroughly as I watched the satisfied smile spread across his face. "Honey, you have no idea how much i enjoyed doing that for you and having you cum in my mouth. mmmMMMMM"

"Fuck, i can't get over how fucking sexy you are!" He exclaimed with a smile, he's eyes wide with fascination and wonderment.

I leaned back and let out a long satisfied sigh, aware as I gazed lustily at my son that he was drinking in the site of my naked body, kneeling obediently at the foot of the chair. I pushed out my chest, parading my pert naked boobs, nipples taut and inviting as I watched him licking his lips.

"Shall we go and get showered?" I purred, making a point of reaching between my legs to massage my aching wet sex, slipping two fingers into my waiting fuckhole before bringing them to my lips and licking them slowly and seductively. "You've left mummy in such a mess I think You need to help me clean up."

"mmmMMm. I like the sound of that." He said as he sat up in the chair, reached between my legs and shoving two fat fingers roughly into my sopping pussy.

I inhaled sharply at the sudden intrusion, it felt a little sore from the earlier hard fucking. nonetheless I pushed my knees apart and leaned back, grinding my pussy against his invading digits, licking my lips as I groaned my satisfaction to him.

"Come, let's go upstairs so I can fuck this pussy some more." He growled.

I hissed in delight at his course language and commanding tone, taking his hand as he helped me up off the floor. We both headed up to the shower, our hands playfully stroking and teasing each others bodies as we left the living room and climbed the stairs to continue our incestuous frolicking upstairs.