Fuck My Mouth

Story Info
Met him and let him fuck my mouth.
924 words
4.27
41.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GuyCD
GuyCD
146 Followers

We walked into his apartment and he said we can be comfortable here in the living room. He started to remove his pants, so I did also. He was down to his bikini panties and after he took off his shirt, he pulled his panties down and off. He was now nude and I got my first look at his cock. He looked large, long that is, and he was cut. I finished removing my shirt and stood there in my garter belt, black stockings and black bikini panties.

He said, "Nice." I had told him over the phone what I was going to wear.

He sat on one end of the couch and I sat on the other and looked at his cock as he was slowly stroking it. I pulled my panties down below my balls and started playing with my cock. He had his legs spread with the leg next to me up on the couch

He was getting hard as I said: "Do you mind?" He said "Not at all." So I moved to the floor and toward his cock.

With that, I knew I wanted to feel him in my mouth, so I felt his cock with my hand and moved my head between his legs and felt it meet my lips and gently slide into my mouth. It felt wonderful as he filled my mouth and I felt his smooth hardness as I moved up and down on his delicious cock. It felt so good in my mouth, it is difficult to explain the feeling of a hard cock moving in and out of your mouth, fucking your mouth, the cock between your lips giving both of you extreme pleasure and wanting more. You feel like you just want to keep it there and just suck on his cock for a long time. I looked up at him and he was obviously enjoying my cocksucking. I was feeling his balls and wanted to feel them in my mouth also, so I moved up from his cock and let it slip out of my mouth. I moved down to his balls and took one, then both of them gently into my mouth and felt the hairyness as I sucked on them. After feeling them in my mouth for a short time, I wanted to return to his cock. I let them slip out of my mouth and moved back up toward his hard cock and let it slowly slip between my lips and fill my mouth again.

He pulled up on my head and said, "Whoa, I don't want to cum that soon." So I pulled up from sucking his cock and sat back on the couch and was feeling and stroking my cock.

I said, "Nice cock, I really like it." He said "Thanks, it's the only one I've ever had."

We continued to play with our own cocks and I moved closer to him so we could feel each others. Then we moved next to each other and held our cocks together for a picture. It was a good picture of two hard cocks!

I continued to suck on him some as we continued to play with our cocks, we were both enjoying ourselves. We started talking and I moved to the chair, put my stockinged feet on the coffee table as we were both still jerking off.

He got up to go to the kitchen and had to pass by the couch between the chair and the couch. I reached out for his leg and he turned toward me. I moved toward his cock and he fed it to me as he stood next to the chair. I was sucking his cock and jerking mine off as he was moving his hips. I pulled back from his cock and said: "Fuck me. Fuck my mouth! Fuck my mouth!" That seems to turn him on as he was moving, stroking and fucking my mouth, pushing into and out of my mouth pussy. I was sucking on him and loving the feeling as he thrust in and out of my mouth, his cock never coming all of the way out of my mouth. I was wonderful with him pumping his hard cock in and out of my mouth, fucking me, pushing his hips and thrusting his cock with my pussy lips wrapped around his delicious cock and feeling his hardness fucking me.

He put his hands on either side of my head so he could hold my head to fuck me better, he was fucking me faster and faster and I just wanted more and more of his cock. I felt him starting to cum as he moaned and shot a delicious load into my mouth, on the second spurt his cock slipped out of my mouth and shot some on my cheek, but I quickly moved my head to catch his cock, suck it back in where it belonged to catch all the rest of his load in my mouth. As he was cuming in my mouth, I also came and caught it with my left hand as I continued to suck on his cock. He pulled it out and sat back and I moved my hand full of cum up to my mouth to join his load. There was some of his cum on my cheek and I scooped that into my mouth also. I opened my mouth wide and showed him his cum filling my mouth and covering my tongue. How did he taste? Delicious.

GuyCD
GuyCD
146 Followers