Fuck My White Ass

Story Info
She loves getting her favorite black stud's cock in her ass.
2.2k words
4.06
101k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rita Martin pulled aside the curtain and looked out on the street where she knew Daryl, her studly live-in boyfriend, would be driving to reach their apartment. She knew it was silly for her to watch for him, because he would get there when he felt like it, but she had a certain need and only his long, thick cock could alleviate it, and only when it was plunged over and over into a certain place on her body.

Rita was a rather short white woman, forty years old with long red hair, large breasts and a big, curvy ass which she liked to call "her booty." She knew Daryl was very fond of such physical features and she knew her sexy body was the only reasons he stayed with her. He was about ten years younger than she was and a big, well-hung black stud, such as her live-is partner. would have his choice of just about any woman he wanted, either black or white, in town.

Finally, she saw his car, a big, light blue Buick approaching and heard his horn blasting at some kids playing in the street. In anticipation of what she hoped and expected would soon be happening, juices started trickling from her pussy, although that was not the place she would be getting stuffed. What Rita loved more than anything was getting a long, thick cock in her ass and Daryl's was just about perfect for cramming her full.

Humming a happy tune, Rita turned down the bed and got a bottle of her man's favorite beer out of the refrigerator. She knew he had been working and would want that and she hoped he would want her even more. When she opened the door for him, she made sure to press her body against his when they kissed, before stepping back to let him see her in the transparent teddy with nothing underneath. He liked what he saw and, clutching her arm in one hand and his beer in the other, he led her off to their waiting bedroom.

The first thing he did before letting Rita take off his clothes was take a big pull of his beer and set the bottle next to the alarm clock. He sat down and she removed his work boots, set them under the bed and peeled off his socks to toss them aside to be taken to the laundry later. While removing his pants, she brushed his cock with her hand and was elated, as she always was, to feel how big and hard it was.

Eagerly, she pulled his pants down and off and started to do the same for Daryl's jockey shorts, being careful to work the elastic waistband over his stiff cock. While she was denuding the lower part of his body, he had been stripping off his shirt. They finished at the same time, leaving him more naked than she. This didn't last long because she raised her teddy overhead and tossed it onto the foot of the bed. As always, she paused to admire the contrast between her milky white skin with the freckles and his rich, dark complexion.

But she admired his big, hard cock even more. Rita quickly knelt in front of Daryl, held the shaft in her hand and kissed the head. She licked it, relishing the velvety hardness, before moving her mouth down to engulf a few inches. Sometimes, that morning being the most recent time, she sucked him off and that was fun but not what she wanted then. After stroking him a few times, she took his cock out of her mouth.

"This is fun, Daddy, but you know what I really want," she told him.

"Okay. Get up here and lay on the bed. Face down."

Rita did as she was ordered lying on the bed with a pillow under her hips and reaching back to spread her plump cheeks. As often as Daryl's cock and others had been in her ass, she still needed lubrication and she watched as her man took the tube of KY Jelly from a drawer in the nightstand, as well as a packet of extra-large condoms. He rolled one of the latter in place and poked the end of the tube of lubricant into the small hole she was holding open. Rita murmured happily and wiggled her ass in anticipation when she felt the cool gush into her bowels. The preliminaries were always a lot of fun but the actual fucking would be many times better.

She moaned in delight when his middle finger was crammed into her in order to spread the lubrication. Although much smaller than his cock, that finger was a harbinger of the delights to come her way within a few minutes. There was a brief delay and she knew it was in order for Daryl to apply some of the jelly to his cock, and then she felt his hands on her ass cheeks, spreading them wide apart.

"Give me that big dude," she urged him.

That was what he did but not where she wanted it. Rita's pussy was lubricating heavily and Daryl took advantage of that to wedge the end of his cock into that wet, pink place.

"Not there!" she protested.

"Then tell me where you want it."

This was a game he liked to play sometimes and Rita always went along. "In my ass! I want you to fuck my white ass with your big black cock."

"Oh. Okay."

Daryl pulled his cock from Rita's pussy and held it in one hand to guide it to the hole where it was wanted. She continued to hold her cheeks spread for him and he reached between the big white hemispheres and used his thumb and index finger to pry open the hole where she wanted his cock. He pressed the head against the small hole they were creating, gave a firm shove and grunted when the head of his cock wedged into the tight place.

Rita moaned at the delightful and familiar sensation of feeling her ass stretched open by the immense organ. "Yeah, Daddy, that's the place. Really give it to me now! Really fuck my ass good."

Daryl gave it to her good but slowly. The second stroke burrowed another inch of his rigid shaft into Rita's ass and she quivered with delight. He was inside her far enough that he no longer needed to guide his cock so, for leverage, he placed his hands on the plump white shoulders in front of him and continued to thrust forward, while she fucked back as well as possible from that position. Her hands were still holding her cheeks apart because she very much wanted to get every bit of his cock inside her needy ass.

After many more strokes, that was what she had. Daryl was sprawled on top of her, pressing her into the mattress, with his huge cock buried in her ass all the way to his pubic hair. They lay like that for almost a minute, with bolts of joy rocketing through Rita's body. Finally, Daryl slowly drew his cock back most of the way and thrust it forward again, as hard and as deep as he could. She was still keeping her cheeks spread so that was as far as he could have gone. Great waves of intense pleasure inundated Rita's body from where the massive black cock was cramming her full.

Over and over, Daryl drew his cock most of the way out and plunged it back into the plump white booty under him. He loved fucking the white bitch in her ass and making her come the way he did almost every evening. She was still fairly tight back there, especially for a man as well-endowed as he was but, with all lubricant he always used, there was no friction at all, just the tightness and her muscles massaging his cock as he plowed it slowly in and out of her.

Rita loved taking Daryl's schlong into her ass too, probably even more than he liked fucking her there and she let him know how she felt. "That's it, Daddy! You know what I love. Just keep giving me that big black cock." She could already feel her climax mounting and knew her coming would be within a few minutes and would be a great one.

Daryl knew he would not be coming for some time yet but he still took his time and fucked with long, deep strokes. Rita's fat body was churning up the sheet on the bed under her and her legs were thrusting out beside his. She was moaning and sobbing and whimpering but she knew how she could make it even better for both of them.

"Let me get up on my knees," she asked.

"Okay."

Daryl knew what her intentions were and he knew how much better it would be. He plowed his cock all the way into her ass and left it there when she pushed with her hands against the bed to raise her upper body. From that position, he reached around with both hands so he could pull on her hips and help her rise up until she was kneeling and he was on his knees and right behind with his cock buried deeply in her ass. After a short pause, he resumed fucking her by drawing cock back, pausing and driving it so deeply into Rita's white ass that his thighs were pressed tightly against her booty. They stayed like that for almost a minute while waves of extreme pleasure swept through both their bodies.

On the next stroke, he pulled back and thrust forward the same way but this time, the woman fucked her ass back to meet him, engulfing his cock even more deeply into herself. "Oh, god, I love that," she gasped.

She loved it over and over as Daryl's cock repeatedly rammed into her ass. He loved it too because the KY Jelly was working perfectly and there was not a bit of friction, just the tightness and Rita's internal muscles massaging his cock. The sensations were so incredible he was writhing in bliss and he could feel his climax building up but he also knew he wouldn't cone for a long time yet.

That was not the situation with Rita. The big black cock plunging in and out of her ass had her close to coming and she knew what to do about it. She spread her legs slight farther and bent from the waist until her face was pressed into the pillow she had pulled into place. This presented her ass even better to her man and he placed his hands on her hips for leverage and started driving his cock even harder into the improved target.

Even though her body was swaying from side to side as she fucked back to meet the big, hard cock that felt so fabulous, Rita only needed one arm for support and was able to reach her other hand up to start fondling her clit. She gently pinched the swollen morsel between two folds of her lips and started stroking it in the same tempo as the big cock plunging in and out of her ass.

"Make me come, Daddy," she urged him.

Daryl didn't care if she climaxed or not but he did want to have his fun so he started fucking her faster, pulling back on her hips to drive his cock as deeply as possible into the big, white ass in front of him.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Rita whimpered, in time with the big cock surging into her booty and her own hand pumping at her clit. "Oh god" she warbled joyously as she felt her climax start to inundate her.

Her body thrashed around in front of Daryl until she started to fall to her right. His hands, gripping folds of her fat had helped keep her on her knees while he was pounding his cock in and out but he couldn't prevent her from toppling over. Wanting to be sure his cock stayed where it belonged, he drove the shaft all the way into her ass and stayed with her while she was falling until they ended up on their right sides with her hand still stroking her clit.

Daryl was ready to come by then so he resumed ramming his cock into her while Rita sang of her joy in coming. His body was holding her right leg still but her left one was waving and kicking for as long as she was in the throes of her climax. When that glorious event happened, all her muscles clenched and she jammed her ass against the man who had brought it about.

After her orgasm, Rita relaxed on the bed but Daryl continued driving his cock into her ass as hard and fast as he could until his own climax erupted and he blasted a big gush of cum into his condom. He didn't stop fucking her until he ejaculated again and knew he was through. They stayed in that position on the bed until Daryl's cock softened enough to slip out of Rita's ass and she turned her head back to smile happily at him.

"That was just wonderful, Daddy. You really know how to treat a woman."

"Yeah, it was fun for me too. Now, get up and fix supper."

"Yes, Daddy."