Fuck My Wife, Please

Story Info
Fucking my redheaded friend at her husband's request.
4.2k words
4.42
208.2k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't think I ever would have imagined this happening to me. I mean, I may have fantasized in some ways about it, but never did I think it would really truly happen. I definitely wasn't thinking of it as the four of us walked home casually from the bar after watching the game. It was the four of us – my friend Becca and her husband James, my wife Elizabeth, and I. We'd all been friends for years, but Becca and Elizabeth and I had been friends for the longest.

We were walking back to their house when it came up. We were talking about how we'd come across this website where you have to guess whether a name is a porn star name or a My Little Pony name. It sounds weird, I know, but it's actually pretty hilarious. Anyway, we had just finished laughing about some of the names we remembered when James brought it up.

"We were looking through the channel guide the other night and we found this show called 'Fuck My Wife, Please.' It's about men who like to watch as other men have sex with their wives."

His comment just sort of sat there in the air for a moment. None of us really knew what to say except to shrug it off and point out how weird some peoples' fetishes could be. But I guess even then I wondered why he'd brought it up.

I found out two days later.

I got a text on my phone from Becca. She was off work for a few days because most of the office staff were away on a conference, so she asked me to call her to chat. Having the day off myself, I did.

"Hey, Becca," I said as she answered.

"Hey, Steve." Her voice is one of a few distinct features about Becca. It's very high, very girlish. She's one of those girls who always had that high squeaky voice as a kid and it stayed that way. For some people that can be annoying, but for Becca it always seemed to convey a cuteness and innocence that fit her character.

"So, what's up? Having fun on your days off?"

"Yeah. You know. Just boring stuff, really. Shopping, getting laundry done, things like that. Actually, though, I wanted to talk to you about something."

"Sure, what's up?" I asked, curious.

"You remember the other day when James brought up that show that we saw?"

"Um, the 'Fuck My Wife' show?" I asked, a little confused.

"Yeah. Well, what he didn't say is that we've been watching it. We watched it that night, and since then we've been watching it online."

"Oh. Okay. Wow. So..."

"Well, James really likes it. He keeps talking about it, and he's been... oh gosh... I guess I can tell you this, right?"

Becca was nervous, I could tell. She and I had been friends for years and talked about a lot of things, but sex was one of those things that never really happened in polite conversation, even amongst friends. Plus, like I said, Becca is the epitome of the innocent girly girl. So, I was flabberghasted when she finally stammered out what came next.

"Okay," she sighed. "Well, the thing is that James has been thinking about it, and he wants to see someone else fu--.... have sex with me."

"Wow." I was floored. I think my jaw literally dropped at hearing that. "Wow. That's... are you okay with that? How did this come up?"

"Like I said, we watched the show. Whenever we watch it, James gets so excited..." I could tell she was nervous, and imagined her coveting her phone close to her ear as she chewed her lip. "He gets REALLY excited, and he has sex with me. We have sex on the couch or on the bed while the show is on. And we've been recording it, so we can replay it at other times of the day and do it again."

"Wow." I was speechless.

"So... anyway... James wants someone to fuck me. He wants to watch as another guy comes over and has sex with me in the bed. He won't stop talking about it. I told him that I'm not sure, but he said that I could pick who the guy was and he wouldn't care. He wants me to feel comfortable if we do this. So... I picked you."

Silence. I didn't know what to say or how to respond. Me? She picked me? Why?

"Why? Why do you want me to be the one?"

"Because, Steve, I know you. We've been friends for years, and I can't think of anyone else that I'd trust to do this with." I could hear her pleading, and her voice was quiet.

"Are you okay with this?" Now I was worried for her. Was this something that she really wanted, or just some sicko fantasy that James had and was trying to push off on her?

"Yeah," she said softly. Then louder, "Yeah. Yes. I want this. I've been thinking about it, and I do. As much as it seems weird, I get excited by it too. I mean, James and I haven't been this active in months. And, this really turns him on, and... it turns me on too. I want this."

"Wow..." I swallowed. "Okay." I flopped into the couch in our apartment, sighing and running my fingers through my hair. "What about Beth? I mean, I don't know if I feel comfortable cheating on my wife. Even if it is with a friend. And, what am I saying? It's with a friend! How am I ever going to look at you and James the same? This could change everything."

"I know, Steve. I know. But... please?" Pause. "I want you." Her voice was pleading, and the last three words had stirred even more my already rigid cock. As shocking and earth shaking as this conversation was, it wasn't an unwelcome one.

I'd fantasized about being with Becca before. Even imagined making love to her or fucking her when she was around or when I was with Elizabeth. It's almost impossible not to fantasize about her. The cute chubby girl in high school, Becca had turned into the drop dead gorgeous redhead after graduation.

She was short. 5'1" at best. Her size was only emphasized by the massive breasts she sported on her frame. A lot of times I know men exaggerate and fantasize about enormous boobs. But, whenever I fantasize or close my eyes, I imagine Becca's breasts. Perfectly round, big enough to stick out in all of her shirts, and out past the sides of her silhouette when you look at her straight on. I found one of her bras on the floor once, and quickly checked. 36DD. Huge breasts run in the family. Becca's younger sister Samantha had a breast reduction at 19. That was a sad day indeed.

In addition to her shapely frame, petite size, and girlishly cute voice, Becca was also the reddest redhead I'd ever known. Natural, orange locks contrasting against perfectly smooth, pale white skin.

She was striking. And all the fantasies I'd entertained myself with in the past now came rushing back, and I found my hand slowly massaging my cock as I thought about what this would mean.

"Okay," I finally resolved. "When should we do this?"

"Tomorrow night," Becca said. "I know Elizabeth has to go out of town for that wedding she's in, and James has already taken off work for a few days. If you can make it, we want to do it tomorrow night. At our place."

I agreed, and things were set in motion. Tomorrow night at 6:00 p.m., I would arrive at Becca and James' house... and fuck my beautiful redheaded friend in bed as her husband watched.

* * *

I rang the doorbell at 5:55. I was early, and my hands and arms were shaking as I waited at the door. I heard some heavy footsteps come quickly, and then felt my eyes widen and my dick harden as Becca slowly opened the door.

She hadn't put on anything special per se. She was just in some jean shorts, white socks, and a grey t-shirt that was probably too tight to wear in public. I was drawn instantly to the bulges of her massive breasts, and felt myself groan inside as her rigid, erect nipples poked through the fabric.

I swallowed. "Um, hi."

She looked me directly in the eye. "Hi." She held out her hand and took mine, and together we shut the door behind us and walked toward the bedroom at the back of the house.

James was already there. Sitting in a chair at the far corner of the room, I could see that he was already in position for the show, and he had a video camera in hand.

"Wait," I stopped, pulling on Becca's hand to halt. "You didn't say you were going to film this."

"It's okay, Steve. It's just for us. Just for Jim and I. No one else will see it. I promise." She looked up at me with her big, green eyes, trying to reassure me. Then, without hesitation, she slowly stood on her tiptoes, wrapping her arms around my neck as she pulled me down to kiss her gently on the lips.

It's been a long time for me to feel so excited and tremble so much at just a kiss. It's been years since my last "first kiss" with someone. Those awkward moments when you move in, your body coiled with the anticipation and pent up sexual energy that's been building for hours, days, or months. Well, this had been building for years, and as soon as I felt Becca part my lips with her tongue and slip her small, gentle tongue inside my mouth, I felt myself grow hard and a wet spot of precum form in my pants.

Becca must have known, or I must have moaned, because she pressed into me without hesitation. Her small little body pressed against me, and I felt the bold, rigid rod of my cock press into her stomach.

We made out for what seemed like forever. I was slightly aware of the rest of the world outside of us, enough to know that James had turned on the camera and was fiddling with the buttons, filming us as we kissed. Finally, after long moments of tongue against tongue and soft shuddered moans, Becca lowered herself from my mouth and pulled me towards the bed.

Becca knew what to do next. She must have become aware, over the years of men eyeing her heaving cleavage and her selection of form fitting blouses and tops, that her breasts drove men wild. So as she stopped against the foot of the bed, she quickly lifted off her tight grey shirt, exposing the perfect smoothness of her ample breasts.

I will always remember the site of those beautiful, perfect mounds. They were gorgeous, and I almost didn't need Becca to take my hands and place them on her tits as she pulled me to kiss her again. For the first time in years I had my hands on breasts so big that I couldn't fit even half of them in my hand. They were soft, smooth, and slightly cool against my skin. My fingers and wrists trembled as I felt the hard, rigid tips of her nipples dig into the palms of my hands.

"Oh God," I moaned.

Becca responded by kissing me even more, letting her lips and tongue move from my mouth to explore and suck my neck. Her hands roaming over my shoulders and back before slowly coming around to lift my shirt up my chest. Her soft velvet tongue swirled over my own nipples, and I gasped as her wet tongue played with them coyly. I looked down at her into her gorgeous green eyes, and she pulled me farther with her as she lay down on the bed.

She lay on her back, her knees bent and her legs spread. Her tight jean shorts and her little white socks stood out against the bare, silky white skin of her stomach, chest, and breasts. I quietly started to undo and unzip my pants. Becca watched my crotch, waiting for the moment of reveal as I pulled down first my jeans, and then my boxers.

Becca moaned as my dick sprang free.

I stepped out of my shoes and pants and boxers, and then just as quietly took off my shirt. I stood naked, eyeing Rebecca on the bed, as she rubbed her pussy through her tight jean shorts.

"Talk dirty to her," I heard James interrupt.

"What?" I said, not looking at him but looking at Becca. Her eyes were half closed, and she was furiously rubbing herself through her shorts as James and I spoke.

"Talk dirty to her. Use her. Fuck her like she's yours."

Becca moaned, and we both looked at her as she gasped and her legs shuddered, her toes digging traction into the bed. Her pussy arched, and we knew she came. She was panting, and her hair was loosely covering her face as she tossed her head side to side, moaning as she tried to catch her breath.

"Do you want me to fuck you, Becca?" I asked tentatively.

"Oooh... yes. Please. Please, Steve. I want you to fuck me. God, I've wanted you to fuck me for so long. Fuck me now. Fuck me..." she moaned and squealed again.

Without hesitation now, and completely oblivious to the man in the room, her husband, and the handheld camera that he moved around, I grabbed Becca's shorts forcefully, pulling her down the bed so I could wrap her legs around mine. "Get up," I commanded.

Becca did as she was told. She sat up, and I slowly undid her jean shorts as she rubbed and massaged my butt and thighs.

"Suck my dick. I want to feel your hot little mouth suck me."

Becca looked up at me, smiling and chewing her lip, before slowly opening her mouth as she guided my dick into her mouth with her hand.

"Oooh... shit!" I groaned. I grabbed Becca by the back of the head and forced her down on my shaft. She choked and gasped a little, but quickly recovered as I used my hands to bob her head along my shaft.

"Yes, that's it. You're a good cocksucker. Do you like sucking another man's cock in front of your husband?"

Moan.

"Does it make you feel like a good little slut?"

Moan. Gasp.

"Yeah, I thought so. You want someone to fuck you hard like your husband doesn't. You want another man's dick inside you. You've been aching for it. Haven't you?"

Gasp. "Yes, Steve." She looked up at me eagerly. "I've been aching for your cock for years."

There was truth in her lust filled eyes. I wondered if James knew. But I didn't care. Clearly Becca wanted this. And I was finally going to get what I'd fantasized about for so, so long.

I pushed Becca forcefully onto her back on the bed. She smiled, rubbing her nipples with her fingers as I pulled her shorts and lace panties off and down. Then her socks, which dropped in little rolled up mounds onto the smattering of clothes on the floor. Becca's pussy was gorgeous too.

Shaved, it was small and perfectly puckered. It looked red and hungry between her legs, and I could see some wet glistening from where she had cum before.

I grabbed Becca by the sides and turned her over onto her stomach, pulling her onto her hands and knees at the edge of the bed. With a quick look at the camera to make sure that James was going to get a good view, I lined up my dick with Becca's pussy and grunted loudly as I shoved it inside.

Becca screamed out as I shoved my shaft all the way in. And I moaned luxuriously at the feel of her tight, tiny little pussy. Being so small, Becca's pussy was small too, and it strained to contain my now rigid and bulging cock. Her pussy was hot and wet too, and my dick slid easily in and out of her mound as I grabbed hold of her thighs, fucking her forcefully from behind.

"Oh! Oh God!" She mmph'ed and moaned as I fucked her furiously. Her tits bobbed and I could see that the harder I fucked her, the more covers were getting twisted and pulled on the bed. She was digging into the sheets and blankets for support, and I found that exciting.

My dick was raging now. It was throbbing and swollen, and I made a point of grinding it along her g-spot inside her pussy walls. After a few, long, teasing strokes where I nearly pulled my dick completely out of her before ramming it back inside, I reveled as Becca moaned again, "I'm cumming!"

Her pussy spasmed around my cock, and I savored the feel of flesh on flesh as her juices oozed, lubing my shaft even more.

Before her orgasm had completely subsided, I rammed her again, harder this time, and faster. She was moaning in shaky, broken moans, as I rocked her body. I fucked her fiercely, reaching up with a hand to grab her shoulder, pulling her harder onto me as we moved. When she came again, I didn't give her time to recover.

Her body was shaking, and I could feel it trembling as I pulled my dick out of her and told her to suck my dick again.

I watched with pleasure as she moved slowly and off balance, her legs shaking and her body panting as she sat back down at the foot of the bed. As she got in position, I slapped her face with my cock, making her bob after it, trying to catch it with her mouth. Finally, I took hold of the top of her head and force fed my dick to her again.

This time she did choke, and I didn't care. I continued to force my dick in and out of her mouth, face fucking her as she gagged and moaned and played with my balls. When I felt my dick was sufficiently wet, I pulled her off of my shaft, looking down at her beautiful face as she gasped for air.

"I'm going to fuck you now, Becca. I'm going to fuck you and then I'm going to cum inside your hot, horny little pussy mound. And your husband is going to watch. Because he likes how other men fuck you. He likes to see you used and treated like a whore. Do you want it?" Here I teased her with my cock again.

"Yes," she spat some spit and precum from her mouth. "Yes! I want it. I want you inside of me. Please..."

Her girlish pleading was enough to convince me, so together we slid onto the bed, her head resting in the mass of pillows while I spread her legs, slowly using my hand to line my dick up with her pussy hole.

We both looked into each other's eyes, and for a long moment we shared a gentleness in our gaze, and then she nodded and I slid my dick inside.

She winced a little. I could tell our fucking had already taken its toll, even with her well-soaked pussy lips. It didn't matter, her cunt was hungry for my dick, and I felt her milking and squeezing it with her pussy lips. She gasped and moaned, "Yes. Oh God! Yes, Steve. Harder!"

Becca dug her hands into the pillows, eventually taking hold of the headboard as I furiously squeezed and massaged her massive tits. She moaned and bucked against me, and I reached down to finger her clit as my dick slid inside. She gasped, and pressed her pussy and her clit into my hand as I fucked her. Her body was sweating, and I could feel sweat begin to slide down my brow, back, and chest.

I knew James was watching. I knew that he was holding the camera shakily, that his dick was out and in his hand as he stroked it furiously, watching eagerly as I fucked his wife. Becca looked at him briefly, but then turned back to me and bit her lip, grunting as I slammed even harder into her tight little hole.

"Unn," I began to grunt. Louder and louder with each thrust. My dick was swelling, and I knew the cum was building inside.

"Oh God! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Becca screamed. Loudly. Her voice must be deafening the microphone on the camera.

My thrusts grow slower, heavier, deeper. I closed my eyes between strokes, my dick tingling and aching, ready to explode.

"Cum inside me, Steve! Cum inside me now!"

Becca was cumming again. I could feel it as I made my final, last strokes inside her hot pink mound. Her pussy squeezed me hard one last time, and when it released I shoved my dick all the way inside her, shooting load after load of white hot seed toward her womb.

I grabbed her tits for support, squeezing them fiercely. She whimpered and simpered, and I felt her legs sliding along mine. Finally, when my head had stopped spinning, and our breathing had shallowed, I leaned down to kiss Becca, slowly and gently on the mouth.

Our tongues explored each other furtively. Becca ran her fingers through my sweat drenched hair, and we moaned and kissed sloppily over each other's lips. Our hearts quickened and our panting began again. And just as I became aware of the first load of cum growing cold, I could feel Becca's small little fingers take hold of my ass, urging me on.

I gripped her shoulders, leaning close to her as I started to move. My dick felt weak, half flaccid, but I kept moving. I looked at her breasts, bouncing and shaking along her small little frame. I felt her nails dig into my back. I moaned loudly at the pleasureful pain, and she smiled knowing she had discovered something I liked.

"Fuck me, Steve. Fuck me." She moaned and pleaded, urging me on.

I pushed hair out of her face, holding her cheek and offering quick, heavy kisses between gasps of breath, as she wrapped her legs around my body, pulling me farther inside.

12