Fuck New Orleans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted snorted and said in a husky, lust laden voice, "Everyone is gone. Its just us."

"But Ted. The Janitor..."

Ted sneered, "Fuck that Nigga!"

"Please Ted. I told you I don't like it when you use the N Word!" Melissa chided him.

Ted decided to placate her. After all, he wanted to fuck. "You know I didn't mean it like that. Now come here darling," the horny youngster sucked on his young girlfriend's tits and started fingering her wet, soaked pussy.

As he rubbed on her clit vigorously, the hot bloodied, young blonde beauty was quick to part her thighs and throw her fresh, tight pussy at his greedy fingers. In no time, Ted's middle finger was jammed all the way up in her soaking, shaved lil pussy.

"Oh yes! Yes Ted darling..." she moaned, closing her eyes as she succumbed to her boyfriend's advances.

Ted fingered his girlfriend lustfully, watching his big finger slosh in and out of her wet pink interior.

"Oh yes Ted. Finger fuck my horny little pussy! That's it! Right there" she moaned, her energetic hips threatening to dislodge his wrist with their uncontrolled humping.

"Oh fuck!" ted groaned with lust. He got so greedy for her cunt that he just dropped to his knees and had to taste her.

"Oh my gosh! I just have to taste that beautiful fanny!" he groaned in a throaty, sex crazed voice, as he fished her thongs out of her crack and started worshipping Melissa's cunt with his mouth.

Melissa moaned and jammed her eyes shut, as she held his head and grinded her cunt on his lips, smearing her wet, pink fanny lips all over his. Her hips were hit by spasm and jerks.

Chapter 4

The two of them did not notice as the door silently slid open. Jones, the black janitor, tiptoed in silently, palming a small video camera. He focused it on them, filming the horny young white couple engaging in cunnilingus. They were so engrossed in their activities, that he managed to film them from several different angles.

"Oh yes, that's it baby. That's it!!!" Melissa moaned as ted's tongue slithered in and out of her pussy, whilst his fingers vigorously rubbed her clit. Soon, she was exploding all over him, cumming hard like a bitch, fighting hard to stifle her moans as she shuddered mightily.

All excited, ted shot to his feet and whipped out his cock. He jammed it into her cunt. Melissa's eyes popped wide open. And she got the shock of her life as she saw Jones filming them.

"No!!!" she shriked and shoved Ted away.

Ted whipped around to see what was scaring the life out of his girlfriend. As he saw Jones, he frowned.

"Give me that fucking Camera boy!" he snarled. The black man only smiled.

"Ah, ah Ted. This is where you stop calling me boy. I have got the goods on you now, son!" he smirked with glee, focusing the camera on Ted's wilting dick.

"Fuck!" Ted quickly tried to close his Zipper, catching his cock and yelping, as Melissa pushed her skirt down, flushing deeply. "Gimme that!" he lunged at Jones' Camera. Jones sidestepped neatly, and clouted him, sending him on his ass.

Don't fuck around with me, Ted. You said it yourself, I am a jailbird. I can kill you with one hand boy." He was enjoying himself. "Ted and Melissa! You must both come to my room. Now."

"Please, just gives us the Video tape..." Melissa began. "I will pay you anything."

"No. Come to my room," Jones turned on his heels. The young couple hastily got dressed.

The black janitor walked with a confident stride down a deserted hallway. Ted and Melissa followed a few steps behind him, glancing nervously at the camera in the black man's hand.

Jones was smiling. Ted and Melissa were not the only high school couple abusing this fine institute of learning. He had cleaned up enough messes, like condoms left on the floor and stains on desks. It was annoying, but he knew what it was like to be young and horny.

His wanna be Nicole Smith, married white slut had given him the Camera as a present.

The Camera had soon come in handy. He filmed young white, high school couples having sex and then black mailed them with the tape. He then put the videos up on his Website, so members could watch voyeur videos of school couples fucking. Jones was slowly building up the cream (cash), to finance an ex cons big dreams of riches.

However, with Ted and Melissa, he had other plans. He had a score to settle with Ted. A serious score. When the black man turned and smiled at him briefly, a most hideous smile, Ted knew he was in deep shit.

Chapter 5

The janitor's room smelt of and was filled up with cleaning stuff. Buckets, pails, brooms and other cleaning utensils were all over. Jones, in his overalls, was now perched on a little desk, looking down at Ted and Melissa who were perching nervously on two chairs in front of him. The black janitor leered lustfully at the white girl's splendid, crispy young thighs. The white girl blushed, and her hands nervously tried to pull the short skirt lower.

Jones spoke to them stern faced, as if he was the principal. "I am very disappointed in you both. Ted, you are the Captain of the Football team, Melissa you are the Captain of the cheerleaders. You are leaders. Now, would you call your actions responsible and exemplary?

Melissa blushed deeply and fidgeted. "Sorry sir. I am so embarrassed. I don't know what came over me."

Even Ted was polite, all of a sudden, "Me neither sir. It just happened. I know we were wrong. Please sir, it will never happen again."

Jones slammed his palm on the desk, making them jump. He barked angrily.

"You were fucking in class! Are you filthy, fucking horny perverts! If I take this to the principal you will both be expelled! Is that what you want! To be drop outs! Huh!"

The young white couple both turned ashen with fear.

"No please," Melissa begged, scared shitless "No! My father would kill me!"

Even ted was groveling now. "Please, please sir, just don't show that to anyone. I will do anything sir! Just please don't get me expelled sir!"

Jones smirked. "You begging now! You called me a Nigga huh! Now this Nigga is gonna get you expelled boy!"

Melissa glared at Ted, very annoyed with her dumb lover. "Oh Ted, you fucking idiot! Did you call him that!" She turns to Jones, "Please sir! He didn't really mean that."

Jones's eyes blazed angrily at her. "Shut the fuck up you little tramp! I saw you laughing at me in the hallway. You a red neck too, like your boyfriend? You from the clan?"

"No! It wasn't like that. It was something else."

Jones sniggered, "What then? Look at old Nigga Jones the janitor? Fucking cleaning up the shit!!!"

Melissa blushed and spoke in a shy voice, "No sir. I told the other girls that I think you look real cute. And then you bent over and I said you have the cutest ass in the whole school. That's why we were giggling."

Jones smirked at Ted, who was frowning at his girlfriend, "Seems like your girlfriend likes Niggaz son! How you like them Apples? Is that why you always call me a Nigga?"

Melissa interjected quickly, "No sir. Its because of something that happened in New Orleans, 3 months ago."

"What the fuck happened in New Orleans?"

Ted went double red, panicking and blushing, "No! Don't tell him Lisa. Please no! Shut the fuck up!" he growled at his girlfriend.

"No, you shut the fuck up! Otherwise I am seeing the principal first thing tomorrow. Mr Racist."

Melissa spoke softly to ted, "I gotta tell him before he gets us in shit! Then he will understand." She turned to Jones nervously. "I like black guys. I think they are real cool. That's is why I was so nervous in the room earlier. Coz I think you are the cutest guy in school. Well, ted knows that I like black guys. We went to the Mardi Grass Festival three months ago. And I met this black guy," she paused, blushing. Ted's head was hanging like a fool.

Jones chuckled, liking the way this was beginning to sound. "Tell me about it."

Ted frowned at his girlfriend, "All right that's enough, shut your big mouth."

Melissa sneered at him, "No, you shut the fuck up Ted. Anyway, he was real cute, and Ted said he would like to see me do it with him. So, we invited this black dude to join us in our hotel. And well, things went well at first, and we," she looked down at her hands. "I went down on him, and then Ted..."

Ted was alarmed, and suddenly shouted, "No Melissa. Don't!"

"Boy," Jones warned him sternly, "One more word out of you, and I will bust your damn jaw. And then I will take this tape to Melissa's dad and see if he likes you eating his daughter out in class. Go on Melissa."

"Well, Ted asked him if he could, you know, also touch it..."

Ted groaned and hides his face behind his hands.

"But then the guy freaked out. He called Ted a punk ass cracker and started beating him. It was really bad. I had to get help, and Ted had to get stitches, and it was very embarrassing to try and explain things to the Police, That's why Ted has been weird about blacks since then. But he is just hurt sir. Please be lenient."

A dazzling white smile broke out across the black man's face.

"Aint no need to be ashamed Ted. If you wanted to suck a black dick, why didn't you just ask?" he laughed meanly.

Ted exploded. "I aint no homo! I was drunk and stoned, is all!"

Melissa snorted, "Oh quit being such a prude Ted. You always said you dreamt about it when we watched Lex Steele and Justin Dunstan and Mr Marcus! After all, you like to see me go down on other girls, why shouldn't I like it when you go down on other guys. Its only fair, isn't it?"

"Damn Melissa, you's hardcore baby!" Jones was impressed by the young slut. "You are a wild one huh?"

Melissa smiled naughtily, "Well, its my life. And I believe in living life to the fullest."

"Well, you are my kind of girl alright."

The black janitor smiled mischievously at the white girl, leering openly at her silky thighs. This time Melissa made no effort to pull her skirt down. He and walked around his desk, pulled a drawer and took out a bottle of whiskey, a Cola, paper cups and a fat, rolled joint, which he blazed.

"Now Ted, after your heartbreaking story, we could all use a drink and a smoke. And then we gonna party and make up for New Orleans."

"No!" ted exclaimed.

Melissa spoke firmly to her boyfriend, "Ted! Shut up! You already fucked up enough!"

The pussy whipped white boy looked to the floor and let it rest. Jones poured them each a triple whiskey and cola and handed out the glasses. Ted looked uncomfortable, but Melissa was definitely excited. She took a deep sip and reached out for the joint.

Chapter 6

A while later, Ted perched nervously on the edge of his seat, with a worried intoxicated look on his handsome face, but Melissa was leaning back in her chair, stoned and drunk. Jones was also stoned, leering openly at Melissa, gazing at her parted, creamy, juicy thighs like a predator. The plucky white girl was leering back with narrowed bedroom eyes, checking out the thick ridge that was manifesting itself down the inside of one of his overall leg. The white temptress smiled, seeming to relish knowing that she put it there.

Melissa looked at her wristwatch, "Fuck! I gotta be home by 8. Family supper! That only leaves us two hours," she said with a wicked smile as her silky thighs rubbed softly against each other.

Ted frowned, "How can you think about such shit at such a time!"

"Hey Ted, that's not the way to talk to a lady," he said, smacking the back of Ted's blonde head. He rose and yawned, stretching himself. He stood between their chairs, his hips on level with their faces. "I understand what you went through Ted. There is no need for me to show anyone the Tape. What do you say we do whatever Simon says for the next 2 hours. Then I erase it?"

Melissa smiled seductively, "Depends on what Simon says."

Jones smiled down at the sexy girl, "Simon says lets relive New Orleans, and do it right this time."

Melissa was so excited. "Mmmm. Sounds like a great idea."

Ted shook his head empahtically, "Ah, ah. No way."

Melissa pouted drunkenly, patting his shoulder. "Come on Ted. Don't be such a bore."

"Ted, I am going to fuck Melissa, and you are going to suck my cock! Now Melissa, come and feel me baby."

Smiling naughtily, the young, white girl laid a pale palm against the dark blue overalls, tracing the prominent ridge tantalisingly. Melissa's face beamed as she stroked Jones's long, thick dick.

"This is huge! Fuck!" she squealed, her fingers sinking in.

Jones grabbed her by the hair and pulled her face to his crotch. The horny white chick nuzzled his hot bulge and fell in love. She rubbed her cheeks against it, and giving a deep, lust laden groan.

"You like that huh? That's a real man's dick right there."

Melissa was impressed, "Oh, you are such a real man, Jones."

The dark sex maniac was just about ready to pounce on the young white freak. His look of desire seemed to scare Ted.

"Darling, I think we should stop now," he said.

Melissa turned to her boyfriend, her eyes blazing with desire. She leaned in to him, giving him her best come on smile. She kissed and nibbled on the youngster's ear, stroking his neck and shoulders.

She said seductively in his ear, "Relax Ted. Jones is alright. He aint like that fool. You will be nice to us, wont you Jones?"

"Oh yes. I will be good to you baby. I'm going to fuck your pussy good, and your boyfriend is going to taste your pussy off my cock."

"Fuck that, I aint no cocksucker!" Ted growled, shoving his girlfriend away and shooting to his feet.

Melissa's eyes were on the ever growing bulge of Jones's cock. "You want to, you can go, but I am staying. Now don't be a fool. Sit down."

Jones grabbed him by the throat and shook him. "Ted, your girlfriend is about to suck my dick. Now, if you so much as disturb us again, I am going to whip your ass! Much worse than the Nigga in New Orleans, you hear?" He cuffed him a few times and pushed him down. Ted whimpered and sank back into his chair.

Jones "Good boy. Now, Melissa, why don't you open my overalls. Wanna see my body?"

"Oh yes..." Melissa gasped.

The white girl jumped eagerly out of her seat and her dainty white fingers ripped his buttons open in a hurry, exposing Jones's chocolate brown body. Jones shrugged the overall off his shoulders and it hung around his waist.

Ted and Lisa stared at his muscular, dark body. Jones looked like he was sculpted out of marble, muscular, lean, well defined, not a gram of fat on his well defined black muscles. Melissa, the hot, white freak involuntarily licked her lips with her delicate pink tongue.

Jones grinned at the impressed young white chick, seeing a hot look of lust in her big green eyes. He knew that she was his bitch now.

"Take off my fucking overalls, Melissa," he growled.

Melissa wasted no time pulling the overalls down the black man's lean hips. Jones was naked underneath. His huge, thick, fat black cock was dangling, its fat tip hanging at least half way down his massive thighs. Not only was it big and fat, but Jones's cock was a work of art, fit to adorn the crotch of an African king. It looked like it was sculpted out of black granite, by the finest hands, and polished.

Melissa exclaimed, "Fuck! Now that's a real fucking cock. The guy in New Orleans didn't even come close."

"Yeah, fuck New Orleans. Come here bitch!"

The white girl shot to her feet and leaned into Jones, pushing her excited tits against his muscular chest, her hands grabbing the second dick in school that day. She moaned, fondling it like a favourite toy, pushing the fat head against her cheer leader skirt covered crotch.

Jones groaned, grabbing her ass, pulling her skirt up around her hips and sliding a thick finger in her ass crack, whilst the other hand cupped her lucky cunt, squeezing it, feeling it squelch wetly. The two of them kissed like horny lovers, ignoring Ted completely, who was sitting there and gazing at Jones's cock with open, greedy lust.

He was so excited at seeing the big, black cock being wanked and squeezed in his girlfriend's hands whilst the dark hands sank into her creamy ass and rubbed her cunt. Just the contrast alone was making Ted's senses reel with arousal.

"Fuck Lisa, you fucking wet slut! Take them clothes off and show me that hot body!"

Melissa was excited, "Would you like me to strip for you? Ted loves it when I strip for him."

"Fuck yeah bitch! Strip you lil white kid bitch! Show a Nigga that hot, young white bitch body!"

Jones put on some RnB bump and grind music and then the black thug sat back on the desk right in front of Ted, watching the sexy white seductress step away from the desk. She tossed her head, sending her blonde mane flying, before she tucked her hair behind her ears.

Melissa danced sensuously, her cheer leader body moving like a snake. She was flexible, and knows how to drive a horny black sex maniac crazy. Baby got wild and she even did the splits. She got her audience of two all heated up. When Jones cheered, baby got wild and started doing the splits.

The rich young slut felt exhilarated, as she finally knew she was going to have the black cock she had always yearned for. She danced dirtily. Even her boyfriend seemed to forget his unease. However, the white boy keeps throwing quick glances at the excited black cock next door. It mesmerized and at the same time scared him.

The black man's greedy eyes followed every movement. Melissa pulled off her top smoothly, exposing her medium sized, firm, creamy, proud tits. Jones's dick jumped as she gazed with narrowed eyes at him, whilst stroking her fat nipples. Then she slowly slid off her skirt, and threw it over his head. Jones ripped it away laughing, then he exclaimed seeing her ass naked now, except for her tiny thongs, knee length white socks and her white sneakers. She was naughty, she started playing with her thong, pulling it up into her gash, whilst one hand stroked a nipple.

"Fuck!!! Now pull that thong to the side and spread them lips. Show me your lil white pussy."

Melissa smiled coyly, "You want me to like, spread it sir?"

"Fuck yeah!"

Ted stared at his horny girlfriend pulling her lips apart and flashing her pink interiors at the black janitor. His jaw dropped.

"Bitch, you need to get the fuck over here right now and suck my motherfucking black cock!"

The rich white teenager strutted her stuff proudly, as she danced to the black janitor, winding her hips like some bump n grind video, shaking that ass too.

Melissa flirted with Jones, flaunting her crispy white body. "Do you like my body sir?"

"Fuck yeah! You one hot lil piece of white ass."

"But my breasts are too small. I will have them done next year," she said with a pout.

Jones grabbed her tits and squeezed them, looking them over like an art expert authenticating a painting.

"Oh, yo tits is just fine. But if you get them all blowed up, no problem neither," he kissed and sucked on her nipples like a voracious wild animal, gorging himself, driving her wild with lust. Then he pushed her down to her knees.

Melissa gasped, as she came face to face with the dangling, big black cock.

"Gosh! This has got to be the most beautiful cock I have ever seen! Yours included Ted!" she exclaimed.

Ted flushed a deep red, feeling inadequate. But he knew she was telling the truth. His eyes sank to the floor, like a slinking dog.

"This what you wanted huh! Going all the way to fucking New Orleans when what you need is right here. Fuck New Orleans bitch. Suck this here dick, you hot fucking cunt!"

Melissa felt excited at the insults, as if they were compliments. She loved the way he was dirty talking her. She reached for his cock, taking the huge member in her tiny palm. She gazed at it, mesmerized, feeling awed and overpowered by the virile, throbbing cock.