Fuck of a Lifetime

Story Info
42-year old man jumpstarts his sex life with a 26-year old.
1.6k words
4
86.3k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both entered her apartment that fateful Saturday afternoon. As soon as the door shut, he lunged at her, grabbing her and pressed his hot mouth to hers. She responded by gripping him hard. As his tongue nudged her pliant lips apart, his hands reached to her ample butt and squeezed the cheeks. She groaned and he could feel it ripple through her body. He pressed himself against her. His cock had never felt this hard in the longest time. She could feel him through all those clothes and instinctively she lifted her leg and brushed it against his thigh. She could then feel his hands all over her waist and moving up towards her boobs. Her 38 inch pert boobs. Her pride. She felt her nipples hand as his hands groped. In this entire while, his mouth did not stop exploring hers.

Finally, breaking the kiss, he led her to the bed. Here he was 42 years old and sitting on this 26 year old hot woman-girl's bed. He sat down and pulled her onto his lap. She straddled him as his hands again squeezed her butt. He then began unbuttoning her shirt which revealed the supple and generous white flesh beneath. She was wearing a black bra and the contrast of her skin against the fabric was extremely arousing. He bent his head and kissed her cleavage. She threw her head back offering more of her body to him. He finally pushed the shirt off her shoulders and took in the sight of her. God she was beautiful. His cock was literally throbbing now and he couldn't wait to explore her pussy which he was sure was quite juicy. He reached around and unhooked her bra and her marvelous tits came into his full view. Large brown aureolae and cherry pink nippls beckoned him. His mouth latched on to her nearest tit and he began kissing and nibbling the succulent flesh. He popped a nipple into his mouth which elicited a hearty moan from her. She pulled his head closer to her as he devoured more of her flesh. He bit into it and that seemed to excite her. After slobbering over one tit he turned his attention to the other. While he was sucking on her nipple like his life depended on it, she turned her attention to his hot cock. She could feel his warmth. She caressed him and caused him to stop whatever he was doing. She unzipped his fly and struggled to free the hot slab of meat from his jeans. He helped her and soon his hot raging cock was out in full view. He hadn't seen it this hard before. Oozing pre-cum. It was at least 8 inches long and 2 inches thick. She salivated at the thought of his cock fucking her hard and slid down to her knees.

Without skipping a beat she shoved the cock deep into her mouth. He groaned out loud as he could feel her hot and sexy mouth blowing him. His wife did not allow him this pleasure and seeing this nubile creature sucking his hot rod in his mouth turned him on even more. He did not want to waste his cum by climaxing in her mouth and pulled her up. He quickly undid her jeans and pulled down her pink lacy underwear to reveal her sopping wet pussy. God it looked so inviting. He stuck a finger deep inside her and pulled it out to lick it. Mmmmmmm she tasted good. He reminded himself to eat her once he was done fucking her. Pulling her onto his lap once again, he parted the lips of her hot snatch and she slowly lowered herself on his hot hard and fuckable cock. The head of his cock soon parted her labia and he could at once feel her tightness. With a look of pain, she sat down on his cock which was now buried to the hilt inside her. Steadying herself, she halted as her body wrapped his huge cock in a tight vice. He knew he would come soon. And then she did her signature move. She clenched her pussy muscles around the root of his cock and soon he felt the pressure build. She did that once or twice and slowly pulled herself up. Her ministrations soon had him hitting her g-spot and after popping one of her nipples into his hot and needy mouth, he brought her to an ever needing orgasm. Her pussy quivered and soon that sent him over the edge and he pushed her down on his cock as he kept spurting the load stored up for a week. After a grunt, he pushed her off him and lay back on the bed. His spent cock stuck out of his jeans and he knew that it would be hard soon. He felt her taking off his jeans and shoes and finally his boxers and after which she slept next to him on the bed.

He looked over and saw her beautiful boobs and the marks that his sharp teeth had left on them. Without skipping a beat, he again latched on to her nearest nipple and started sucking in earnest. Sucked most of her flesh in while his other hand teased her legs apart and started to finger his clit gently. She moaned out loud and soon he felt his spent cock start its ascent towards supreme hardness. Her legs parted even more and he poked his finger all the way inside her warm and wet pussy. He knew he couldn't wait and quickly mounted her. Slipping his hot and heavy cock inside her well-oiled cunt was easier this time. He bore into her and started the quick jabs that characterized his fucking. She wrapped her legs around his waist and egged him on. He saw her clutch the head board of the bed as he started fucking her. She became a mere object for him to satisfy his overpowering lust as he literally beat into her. The bed rocked and he started grunting with each thrust. He wanted to fuck this slut for whatever she was worth. He wanted to fuck her and get back at the world which had stopped treating him as an equal. She had started wailing now and he felt himself go deeper and deeper into her body as his body convulsed and he sprayed her womb with his hot jism. He still did not stop thrusting and ensured that he gave her every speck of cum in his balls. Soon she came too and clenched his cock deep inside her milking him dry. He slowly withdrew from her and lay on her side panting, as did she. This was the hottest sex he had had in the longest time and he wanted to make it last. Oh how he loved this young hot slut and soon his mind started making plans of how he could fuck her every day and not tire.

After a while, they didn't know when but they both fell into deep sleep. It may have been the hunger pangs that made him wake up. He opened his eyes in the darkened room and felt disoriented for a moment. However the dull ache in his cock and balls reminded him where he was. He felt a strange stirring as he looked over the bed and saw her curled up on one side. Her glorious back and butt showing. His cock definitely became raging hard, but his stomach took control of him this time. He went into the kitchen and quietly ate some food. After a long swig of cold water, he made his way back. He gently pushed her onto her back and parted her thighs to lick her pussy.

She felt something cold and at the same time warm on her pussy and became wide awake to see him licking away at her pussy. He could taste their combined musky juices and he relished it. Seeing her awake, and looking at the raging hardness of her cock, he did not waste a minute and soon slid into her tight pussy with a hard thrust. She screamed as she was not expecting his brutal attack. Feeling a need of urgency, he started fucking her recklessly. Jack-knifing his cock and grunting and groaning with each thrust. If she had not liked this hard fucking, this was as good as an assault. Suddenly something snapped into her and she pulled his grunting face close and started nibbling on his lips. Her legs wrapped around his waist and she pulled him deep inside her. Thereafter it was a just a big tangle of limbs as they both fucked each other as equals. Soon he felt the cum rise in his balls and knew this was going to be huge.

She was by now pinned hard below him while he continued his brutal strokes tirelessly. She too was nearing orgasm and tears ran down her eyes as she felt the pleasure ooze within her. With a primal cry, she came like a rocket, while pushing his ass hard towards herself. Her spasming body was the last straw and he raised his body to penetrate as deep inside her as his raging cock poured gallons of cum inside her. She could feel every spurt and finally she relaxed in his hold. However, he kept on pushing his cock deep inside her as he had the most intense orgasm of his life. His toes curled and his entire body was taut and with a final groan he literally collapsed on top of her. Taking in huge gulps of air as his body suddenly felt so spent and weary. He rolled off her and she could still his lungs expand as he took in huge gulps of air. The room was still and there was a just a sliver of light that came in from the living room. Her world had truly been rocked by this man, this hot cocksman of a man.