Fuck The DC Universe Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,588 Followers

Cool air seemed to spread through his throbbing erection before it was replaced by the fiery warmth of Bea's mouth swooping over his entire length. He cried out, tortured and relieved all at once.

"I have no idea how you do that," Tora admitted, shaking her head gently. "But it looks like a lot of fun! Is it a lot of fun, Ted?"

"Yes!" Ted hissed, quickly kissing Tora's ankle by his head, wanting to do something to return the pleasure they were giving him. "God, yes!"

"Ted thinks it's a lot of fun," Tora reported.

Bea slurped her way clear of him. "I think so too. Why don't you try, Tora?"

"I don't know if that's such a good idea..." Tora mused as she lowered her mouth to Ted's straining hardness.

They soon had a system in place. Bea would go down on him, getting and keeping Ted nice and hard, then Tora would try to take his impressive length in her mouth. She gagged on it quite a few times, but Ted's erection never waned with Bea watching it.

In short order Tora was able to get half of him in her mouth. Then she had his cockhead comfortably nestled at the back of her throat. Soon, they were changing every few seconds, the cock getting bigger and harder every time they switched—closer and closer to shooting off. But each time, the switch denied him before a new mouth brought him right back to the cusp. It was torture. Ted never wanted it to end.

"Do you swallow?" Tora asked in a whisper as she held the cock in place for Bea to swallow. She didn't want Ted to hear them discuss such an uncouth subject.

Bea nodded as best she could with a cock down her throat.

"I don't," Tora confessed. "It just seems degrading. Maybe you could do it? If you don't mind being degraded?"

Bea popped off Ted's dick and shoved it at Tora. "When have I ever? Last call, chica."

Tora gratefully took his prick in her mouth. This time she didn't relinquish it so easily. She sucked long and hard, until she felt it tighten in her mouth, his balls drawing tight inside his hairy scrotum, a gulp of precum swirling onto her tongue. Only then did she slide away and offer his purple-headed cock up to Bea.

"Take his cum," she cooed, as Bea went down on Ted intending just that, her eyes locked with Tora's all the way. "And take him down your throat again. I wanna see him come right in your fucking stomach."

Bea winked at Tora. She loved when her girl talked dirty. It only happened on leap years, oddly enough.

"Here it comes!" Ted cried with a wild grunt, arching his back into feelings that were just too much for him. A satisfied explosion and his balls emptied in a rush of pleasure.

Bea moaned as she took his hot cum at the back of her throat. She sucked as hard as she could, wanting a big load to display to Tora. A snowball for Ice, she though wickedly. Ted's hips rolled as he spiked his way into Bea's white throat, drawing out every last drop from his balls. When she finally released his cock, she had enough cum in her to fill a whisky tumbler. She displayed it to Tora, tongue lolling out happily, and was further delighted when Tora lickedhertongue from Bea's tip to the roof of her mouth.

"That's not so disgusting," Tora said with a gulp.

"Not at all," Bea agreed. "But I think the store is closed for the night."

Tora looked over at Ted. His cock had fallen against his thigh and his head had fallen against the pillow. His snoring was gentle and surprisingly delicate.

"Shame," Bea said. "I came here for a nice hard cock, and I blew it."

"Maybe I could help," Tora said, bouncing up.

Bea eyed her crotch uncertainly. "You could?"

"Sure!" Ice formed in Tora's hands, as it had a million times before. This, however, was the first time it assumed the long, cylindrical form this one did. "After all, what are friends for?"

***

"Oh Tora, TORA! Ice me, baby! Ice me!"

Ted turned over in his sleep, trying to shut out the noise with his pillow. In the morning, he'd remember having the weirdest dream about Vanilla Ice.

He'd also be very confused by all the steam hanging around his apartment.

Zev95
Zev95
1,588 Followers
12