Fuck, This Girl... Ch. 06

Story Info
Marcus has a... date?
6.6k words
4.73
45.2k
40

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus

"I love you Marcus..." Ellie whispered in my ear over and over. I knew it wasn't real. It was one of those dreams that you knew you were dreaming and just couldn't wake yourself up. I tried to over and over but my eyes simply weren't ready to open. My mind just wasn't ready to let go of her. If my dreams were the only place I would ever hear her say those words again, then my mind would never let me wake. The rest of me kind of agreed.

I could feel a warm mouth wrap around my shaft. That was enough to break the spell Ellie held over me. Waking up I was greeted by a beautiful blonde whose green eyes bored into mine while her head bobbed up and down on my cock. She had been just as enthusiastic last night from what I remembered— and that wasn't much. I didn't know her name or how old she was, just that she was over 18. What I did know was that she was just the latest bed warmer in the long montage of women in the past two weeks. I had a new one every night, sometimes two and three a day.

No matter what I did, no matter how many different females I stuck my condom covered dick into, I just couldn't shake my mind from Elisa Winston. None of them challenged me the way Ellie had. She had called me on my shit in the bedroom and in regular life. She could take me dominating her and be the sexiest submissive ever, or completely flip the script and dominate the hell out of me. And God forbid I try to converse with these females. Most of them just went on about shopping, how great the sex was, or something completely vapid. Occasionally a girl would talk to me about something interesting and intelligent, but I never wanted to hear that. I wasn't looking for a girlfriend. I was looking for a quick fuck and a distraction from her. They provided that for at max an hour. None of them could take me like Ellie could. None of them felt like Ellie did, made me come as hard as Ellie did.

The blonde continued sucking my cock trying to get me off. I just lay there trying to ignore the occasional scrape of her teeth or the fact that she was only getting about half of me in her mouth. After the fifteenth bite on my dick, I pushed her face off me and rolled out of bed with no explanation. I heard her shout "Hey!" after me but I just stalked off to the bathroom and took a piss. A long one.

By the time I came out of the bathroom the girl had cleared out, which was exactly what I'd been hoping for. I walked back to my bedroom and sat on the edge of my bed thinking about Ellie. I thought back to the first day I saw her, how stricken I was with her beauty. Just the thought of her perfectly plump lips, her toned legs, her caramel skin, her apple bottom had my little man standing at full attention. My hand subconsciously went to stroke him. Thoughts of the first time Ellie gave me head began to flood my brain. I could still feel the warmth of her mouth. I still tingled at the way her lips moved across my shaft planting feathery kisses on the head of my cock. Her tongue pressing against the vein along the bottom of my member as she effortlessly took all of me down her throat. The way her throat massaged the head of my cock stimulating every nerve in my cock until I finally... "Ugh!" I shouted shooting a rope of my seed clear across the room onto my carpet. In my mind, I hadn't come on my carpet, I had just exploded in Ellie's mouth.

Ellie

School, home, school, home. That was the routine and I was ready to blow a hole in my skull. I missed Marcus with every fiber of my being. Just looking at him was tearing me apart. He missed at least one day every week and when he did come to school, he looked absolutely horrible. He was ALWAYS hung over, he had stubble thick enough to slice human flesh, and his eyes had lost the color to them. Of course they were still blue, but he looked dead inside. As sadistic as it may seem, I was kind of glad that he was affected by this as badly as I was. Every time I passed him in the hallway I just wanted to wrap my arms around him and kiss all over his face.

My heart wasn't the only part of me suffering. After the past few months, my body had become accustomed to sex regularly. And not just any sex. Mind blowing, body numbing, life altering sex. I fell asleep to visions of Marcus sweating over me stroking his long member inside me. I found myself masturbating to memories of things we had done two and three times a day. Sitting in my new history class I found myself daydreaming about Marcus teaching me shirtless covered in edible body oil...

"Ellie?" I was snapped out of my reverie by the Emo girl sitting next to me. "Here," she told me slipping a folded up piece of paper into my hand. Perplexed, I opened it to find a few words scribbled across it in jacked up boy scrawl.

"Movies? Saturday night @ 8? - Jason" It read.

I turned to steal a glance at the only Jason in the class. Jason Weatherly was fairly good looking with his tousled black hair, tan skin, and big brown eyes. He had the lean muscular body of a linebacker and unfortunately for him, a long time crush on me. I had been teasing Jason for the four years I'd known him, but I'd never let it go too far. I knew what kind of boy Jason was. He was the straight arrow type with the grades of a merit scholar and the athleticism of a pro-baller. My father would love him. Up until now, this fact had driven me away from him. I usually went for guys my father would absolutely despise— which had been part of Marcus' appeal. Jason was the type of boy I ended up hurting. I made my decision and made eye contact with his hopeful brown eyes. I shook my head no and I saw his face drop. Poor guy.

"Hey," I heard the girl whisper to me a few minutes later tossing me yet another note.

"I promise I don't bite. Just gimme a chance. Please?" This just proved he wouldn't be able to handle me, because biting was kind of hot to me. I let out a deep sigh and turned back to him again. I shook my head once more and I saw his face droop even lower. I'll admit seeing how hopeful he was and watching him get let down was painful, but I'd rather hurt his feelings this way than start a relationship with him and hurt him. Not to mention with everything that had happened in the past three weeks and my heart yearning for another man, now just wasn't the time.

When I got home I went straight up to my room. Shortly thereafter the creak of my door warned me of my mother's entrance. She stepped onto my light pink carpet regarding me curiously. I wasn't doing much just reading a Men's Fitness magazine trying to get over my increasing horniness. It wasn't working much because I just kept thinking of Marcus.

"Since when do you read Men's Fitness?" she asked tipping her head to the side. Since you cut me off from the love of my life and the best sex I could ask for, I thought. I didn't say that of course. My only response was a slight shrug of my shoulders. "Well come on get up, we're going out to eat."

"Not hungry," I told her without looking up from my magazine.

"You never are anymore." I could hear a pang of sadness in her voice but I didn't really care. She wasn't the one suffering here. She let out a long sigh, "it isn't optional, Elisa, now let's go. I'll be waiting for you downstairs. Don't make me come back up here to get you." With that she left and closed my door behind her.

I sighed dramatically and threw the magazine down on my bed. "Fuck," I mumbled to myself as I grabbed a sweater to go over my white button down. My skirt was rather short and my shirt was unbuttoned enough to show a significant amount of cleavage. Since I was going out with my parents I figured I shouldn't look like a complete whore. Pulling the thin black sweater over my arms, I buttoned it so that my boobs were still visible but not as bad as they were. A normal person would just button up the shirt, but what can I say? I'm special. When I got downstairs I was surprised to find my father would not be joining us, not that his presence would have made a difference. He would just act as if I wasn't there anyway. Pulling up to the restaurant, I knew something was wrong. The driver came around and opened the door of our town car and I followed my mother into the restaurant— her favorite restaurant. We only came here when something was wrong.

Once we were seated I jumped right into it. "Alright mom what's going on?"

"Can't a mother take her daughter out to eat? Gosh I feel like it's the only way I can make sure you don't starve yourself lately."

"Mom."

My mother let out a long sigh. "I wanted to wait until after dinner for this, but you never have been a patient girl." The waiter came and took our drink orders before my mother continued. "It's not secret that your father and I haven't been getting along lately. We talked and we think it'd be best if I went to stay with your grandparents for a bit." At that moment I felt everything shatter. My parents were separating. My mother was moving out. This couldn't be happening.

"No," I whispered.

"Honey, it's not permanent. We just need a break for a little while."

"You're married! You're not a high school couple that can just 'take a break'!"

She took a sip of her wine, "Look, I need time away from him. I love your father but the way he's handling things with you... I just can't be apart of that anymore."

"I'm coming with you then."

"You can't come with me Elisa. That would be impractical. You have school and your father has work. It's logical for you to stay here."

"You can't leave me with him! Mom I'll go crazy!"

"Just because I'm going to Barstow, it doesn't mean I'm not here for you sweetie."

"You'll be two hours away! Mom please!" I pleaded.

"How about this, you stay with your father during the week so you can go to school and on Fridays, I'll take a train and bring you back to Barstow for the weekends. Okay?"

"Look I didn't mean to make you guys fight. Please mom, don't leave."

"It's not about you honey, this is between your father and I," she said reaching across the table to take my hand in hers.

"So you're really leaving me with him."

"This isn't up for debate, Ellie. It's what's best for now." My mother had been spending too much time arguing with my father, because that was a signature Reginald Winston cut off.

"Fine mom, if you're just going to give up on us then there's no point in my being here." I said as I stood from the table.

"Very well, I have an event to attend with your father tonight so we'll be a bit late." She told me as I stormed off.

What luck I had as I stormed out of the restaurant to see Marcus sitting at a table holding some chick's hand. As if finding out my parents were separating wasn't bad enough. The man that I was so in love with was now on a date and I had walked in on it. He seemed to sense I was there because his head snapped up and his ice blue eyes met mine. So many emotions filled them. I could see the love he still held for me masked with hurt and disdain.

Seeing how I was staring at his hand intertwined with the bimbo, I could see him smirking at me on the inside. God I didn't need this right now, but unfortunately his table was right by the exit. Swallowing hard, I started to walk towards them, my eyes never breaking contact with his.

"Elisa Winston," he greeted me as I tried to brush by. "What an experience to see you outside of school." Asshole, I thought to myself.

"Mr. Hillman, nice to see you." I tried to shoulder past but he stopped me lightly wrapping a hand around my wrist.

"Are you in a hurry? I was wondering how your English grade was coming." To his date, I'm sure he looked like the concerned, compassionate teacher, but I knew he was screwing with me.

"Yeah I am, I have something to get to—"

"Well then really fast, I'd like to introduce you to my date for the evening, Melanie Rose."

"Melanie Rose? The actress Melanie Rose?" I looked at her completely shocked realizing that I was in fact staring at one of the most famous actresses in the world right now— and my idol.

She giggled and gave me a friendly smile. "Yes, it's nice to meet you sweetie." Dammit, she was nice too. If it wasn't for the fact that she was on a date with the man I loved I would have asked for her autograph. Marcus gave me a tight smirk telling me he knew exactly what I was thinking, and though I hated to admit it that look was causing familiar waves of lust to roll through my body.

"How do you two know each other?" I asked Marcus trying desperately to control my jealous rage.

"Oh Mel and I go way back, don't we babe?" Babe?!

"Yeah we've known each other since we were kids," she said giving his hand a light squeeze. "Marky here knew me back when I was just Melanie from across the street." Oh great, how could I compete with the movie star he's known all his life?

"Elisa is actually a huge fan of yours, Mel," Marcus continued torturing me. Anyone who had ever been in my room would know that Melanie Rose was my idol. I had posters of her plastered all over my walls, quotes that she's given at award shows, and the ticket stub to every movie she's ever come out with— each one from the midnight showing.

"Really? A fan of mine? Well sit, sit!" She motioned to the empty chair next to her. I was at a loss here. Melanie Rose is my idol. I live and breathe everything this twenty five year old does— as completely crazy as that sounds, it's true. So I did what any other girl in my position would have done... I sat down in between my idol and my ex-boyfriend.

"So Elisa—"

"Ellie, people call me Ellie," I interjected.

"Right, Ellie, have you ever considered show business yourself? You are absolutely stunning. You have to be a model or something."

"Wow, Ms. Rose thank you but no I'm just a high school senior trying to graduate." Marcus made a snorting sound at that, so I kicked him under the table.

"Honey, I will have none of this 'Ms. Rose'. Makes me feel old."

"Umm, sorry."

"So Marcus, is Ellie you're favorite student?" Melanie asked raising one eyebrow.

"Well that would be hard since Elisa is no longer my student." He said with a bit more edge in his voice than necessary.

"Why do you keep calling me Elisa?" I asked turning to him. He knew how much I hated that, and yet he insisted on using my full name.

"That's your name isn't it?"

"You know I hate that."

"Based on recent events, Elisa, I'm not so sure I know you at all." He knew he was getting under my skin and that I was trying to hold it together.

"Why do you have to be such a jerk, Marcus?" I slipped, using his first name as if we were alone and I wasn't supposed to be sitting here as just his student.

"Why do you have to be so spoiled, Elisa?" He countered and I could see his control slowly wavering just as mine was.

"Stop calling me that," I commanded.

"Last I checked this was a free country."

I rolled my eyes, "Oh really freaking mature."

"Ha! I know you're not trying to lecture me about maturity!" He shouted.

"Um, did I miss something?" Melanie asked snapping us out of our argument. I hadn't even noticed that while we were arguing Marcus and I had been getting closer and closer to each other. I jerked back and pushed away from the table standing to my feet.

"I can't deal with this right now. Melanie, it was so amazing to meet you and I wish we could have talked in better circumstances. I have to go," much to my dismay one traitorous tear escaped my eye and I chose that moment to make my exit.

Marcus

"Okay what was that all about? Better circumstances?" Mel asked scratching her head in confusion.

"I'm not sure," I had meant to make Ellie jealous but not make her cry and run out like that.

"Alright Marky what aren't you telling me?"

"Nothing, Mel." I don't even know why I bothered lying to this woman anymore. What Ellie hadn't known was that Melanie and I have been friends ever since we were three. Nothing romantic had ever happened between us— well we had sex every now and then, but that was it. Melanie and I both knew we would never be together and we were both very okay with that. One of the reasons being this woman knew me better than I knew myself. So when she tipped her head and gave me her straight face, I knew I wasn't getting out of this. If I didn't tell her know she'd probably try to beat it out of me later. I let out a sigh and gave in, "you're going to hit me."

She rolled her eyes. "What did you do Marcus?"

"You know the girl that's had me moping around for the past two months?" She slowly nodded her head obviously wondering where I was going with this. "You just met her." When I finished my statement her eyes just about quadrupled in size.

"You fell for a student?! Are you crazy?!" She shouted causing a bunch of people to turn their heads and stare at us.

"Shh! Mel jeez, you want the world to know?"

"Marcus Anthony Hillman I cannot believe you would do something so stupid! You risked your job! Your career! Her future!"

"I know that Mel, but I couldn't help it. I mean... you've seen her!" I leaned over the table and whispered, "you know my dick has a mind of its own."

"That isn't an excuse Marcus! God is she even 18?"

"Of course she is! Look, Mel I didn't ask for this to happen, but I mean it doesn't matter because it's over now anyway." I went back to the scraps of chicken left on my plate thinking the conversation was over.

"I thought you said she dumped you."

I let out an exasperated sigh, "she did."

"She's not acting like it." My eyebrows furrowed on their own waiting for her to go on. "I mean she was eyeing you the whole time we were talking and then I'm pretty sure what you two just did is classed as a lover's quarrel."

"Well she dumped me so we're not really lovers anymore."

"Well I think you should go after her." Melanie sat back and folded her arms across her chest. Usually I would make a joke and stare appreciatively at her C-cup breasts, but I just didn't want to now.

"She's probably in a cab on her way home by now."

"And I'm pretty sure you know where she lives. She just ran out of here crying Marcus! You can't tell me you don't care."

"So what if I do! She's not my girlfriend!" I pushed away from the table not wanting to talk about this anymore. People were staring again, but I didn't care. I should have never told Melanie about this.

"But you care about her, and she needs someone to care about her right now." Though Mel was a famous actress, she had gone to college for her degree in Psychology and boy did she love using it to mind fuck me. I groaned and threw my head back and Mel had that cocky grin on her face that said she knew she'd won.

"Will you be okay to get home? I can give you cab fare—"

"How quickly you forget that I'm fabulously wealthy."

"Right. Well call me when you get home?" She nodded and without another word I took off in the direction of my crappy car. I hopped in and drove directly to Ellie's house determined to find out what was going on with her.

When I pulled up I realized I had gotten there just in time because Ellie was just getting out of the cab. The driver had stepped out of the car to open her door and as she stepped out he was checking her out. I could see she had been crying and that made me feel guilty because I was sure I was the source. My guilt dissipated quickly though, because the next thing I saw made me so angry I think I might have popped a blood vessel.

After opening her door the cab driver pinned Ellie to the car between his arms with a devilish grin on his face. I had now stepped out of my car was pressing the button to open my trunk. "Look baby, you don't have to pay for the ride. How bout you just give me a little something to remember you by and we call it even?" The cab driver's words were infuriating. How the hell can you be hitting on a girl that was just crying in your back seat?

12