Fuck, This Girl... Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ewe! Get off me!" Ellie shouted as I pulled the long aluminum bat from my trunk. I turned to see the cabbie with his hand on Ellie's right breast and I saw red. Slamming the trunk door down loudly I stomped across the street ready to break every bone in this guy's body.

"Come on, baby—"

"You've got one second to take your hand off her before I break it." I told him now next to them.

"Hey fuck off man," he told me not moving. I didn't need my bat for this asshole. I let it slip from my left hand and gripped his throat with my right throwing him off of her. Before he could even react I hit him square in the nose hearing it crunch from the impact. He fell to the ground and I was on top of him in an instant. I hit him again and again in his pathetic face letting my rage consume me. He would have to kill me before I let him do anything to Ellie.

"You think it's okay for you to just take what you want? Don't you know no means no?!" I shouted as I continued to pummel him.

"Marcus! Marcus stop! You're going to kill him! Marcus!" I could faintly hear Ellie screaming but I just couldn't stop. I wanted to kill this man for touching her, for even thinking about her. I could see the blood gushing from his face and I knew if I didn't stop soon I would get my wish. But I didn't care. "Marcus! Please stop!" It wasn't until I felt her wrap both hands around my bicep that I snapped out of it. She kneeled in front of me. "Marcus you have to come inside. The neighbors called the police, you have to come inside and let me talk to them. Okay?" I nodded and let her pull me up from the groaning cabbie and into the Winston mansion. Not a minute later there was a knock at the door. "Stay here," she told me going to answer the door.

I could hear the police officers at the doorstep from where I sat in the dining room. "Evening mam, we got a call about a domestic disturbance. Is everything alright?" I was surprised that they had been so calm. Seeing as there was a severely beaten man on the front lawn, I had expected them to come busting through the door to arrest me.

"No, nothing's wrong officer. Just watching the Lakers game and got a bit loud. Sorry about the disturbance." Ellie lied like a pro.

"Well mam we were told two men were fighting outside this house."

"Gosh I don't know where they got that from. I mean, I'm clearly here all alone. Though I do appreciate you fine gentlemen being so quick to respond. It makes me feel so much safer knowing you're on the force, officer."

I could have sworn I heard the officer giggle. "Well try to keep it down from now on mam, or I might have to come back..."

"Oh I will try," and with that she closed the door and came back in the dinning room with me.

"What was that?" I asked raising and eyebrow.

"The cab driver must have gotten in his car and took off when he heard the police sirens because he wasn't out there. Thank God, I thought you were gonna kill him"

"I was," I told her bluntly.

She pulled up a chair in front of me and took my hands in hers examining my knuckles. "Why are you always risking jail time for me?"

"Because I love you. I thought that was obvious." She stood up going into the kitchen and I followed closely behind her trying to ignore the memories of the last time I'd been here that kept trying to flood my brain. She grabbed a dishcloth putting some ice cubes in it and wrapped it up.

"Here," she thrust it at me and I stared questioningly at her. "For your knuckles. They're all red and swollen."

"Oh, thanks." I took the makeshift ice pack and placed it on my knuckles.

"Why are you here, Marcus?" She blurted out placing a hand on her hip.

"Apparently saving you from getting raped. You're welcome by the way."

"Dammit! Marcus! I'm not in the fucking mood, alright? So if you came here to rub your rich new girlfriend in my face you can just leave!" She turned her back to me facing the counter. I could hear her sniffling and I knew she was trying to hold herself together in front of me.

"Melanie isn't my girlfriend." I said quickly. "And I didn't come here for that." I stood and walked up behind her putting the ice pack on the counter. I put my hands on her waist and just stood there for a second inhaling the scent that I had missed so much in the past two months. Smirking I noticed the slightest shiver from her when my hands touched her warm body.

"Then why are you here?" When she didn't move away I knew what Melanie said was true.

"What's wrong? I know what I did was stupid and it hurt but you looked like you were going to cry even before you saw me."

"Why?" She asked me slowly. "Why do you care? Marcus why are you constantly chasing after me?"

"Because you're worth it, Elisa Winston. I know you say you don't love me anymore but your eyes tell me the opposite." I fought the urge to let my hands slip down to cup her perfect ass, but my body was winning out. It disobeyed me and my hands slid to grip the round apple underneath her leggings.

"Marcus, I, I can't," she whispered but made no move to stop me.

"Can't or won't?" My right hand had a mind of its own fingering back up her torso to her hardened nipple. I began rolling the soft bud between my thumb and index finger.

"Mar... cussss," she stuttered having a hard time articulating her thoughts. "Wait, we can't do this right here." I ignored her and kissed the right side of her neck making her tip her head slightly to the left giving me better access.

"You have no idea how addicting you are, Elisa Winston," I whispered in between kisses. "Your body is such a drug to me. I get high on making you cum. I spent the last two months wallowing in a reality that you didn't love me anymore, but that isn't reality. I know you still love me." I brought my left hand to grip her pussy. She spread her legs a bit and I rubbed my middle finger along the seam of her spandex, pressing into it so that her lips spread around my finger. It was clay that only I knew how to mold. Her breath caught in her throat and I knew I had her. "If you don't love me, say the word and I'll stop," I kissed my way up to her earlobe, "but if you do, then turn around and kiss me."

She didn't hesitate whirling in my arms and reuniting those delicious lips with mine. I kissed her back hungrily loving the way she tasted on my tongue. I heard her moan into my mouth and reached down to her thighs gripping her while she hopped up and wrapped those long legs around my waist. My dick had long surged to life rubbing against the wet material between Ellie's thighs. I turned making my way up to her bedroom. I had mastered carrying Ellie this way from our tutoring sessions and we were soon stumbling through her bedroom and I was kicking the door closed behind me.

I couldn't wait for four-play. She was already dripping wet and I had to have her now. Throwing her down on the bed I saw that sexy animalistic look I had always loved to see before I ravaged my teenage lover in her hazel-green eyes. I yanked her pants off her body and ripped her blouse open showing those perfectly rounded tits and Hershey kiss nipples. As horny as I was, I couldn't help but stare at the panty-clad sex goddess sprawled across the bed in front of me. She sucked lightly on her pinky in anticipation and lifted her legs straight up in the air. I tipped my head wondering what this would mean, and she answered by opening her legs to me in a wide 'v' in submission to me.

"Show me how much you missed me, Marcus. Do me, baby." Who would have ever thought the old Prince lyric could sound or look so sexy? With Ellie offering up her sopping wet cunt to me I couldn't do anything but oblige. I undid my slacks and let them fall around my ankles.

"God I've missed you." I admitted just as I stepped out of my boxers and buried my hard length deep inside her love canal.

"Marcus," she whispered and I planted my lips on hers to keep her quiet. With every thrust inside her Ellie whimpered and moaned into my mouth. All that could be heard was appreciative "mmm's and ugh's," as I relentlessly pounded her pussy trying desperately to make her cum before me. I slammed against her thighs with a loud slapping noise and I could feel myself getting closer. Her walls tightened around my shaft and I knew I only had to hold on for a few seconds and Ellie would erupt.

Just to ensure she went first, I reached my hand between us and fingered her clit swiftly. Her moans quickly turned into high pitched squeaks as her pussy contracted and orgasm took her. I looked down at her face in the apex of her orgasm wanting to take picture. Her eyes were closed, her lips pursed in an 'o'. I now let loose my own climax as I busted pumping her with my cum. I let out a lion like roar as I released the last bit of my seed inside her.

"I haven't exploded like that in months..." I muttered ten minutes later as I lay in the breasts of my Amazonian Goddess.

"So you missed me, huh?"

"Mhm," was my only response before I kissed her tit. "God I missed these," I told her letting my tongue dart out and flick across her nipple.

She let out a soft moan and ran her fingers through my blonde hair. "Marcus, you have to leave soon. My parents could come back from their meeting soon and if my dad finds you here, he'll kill you. Literally."

"Yeah, I can't imagine the reaction he'd have to you having a secret relationship with a teacher."

She let out a weak humorless laugh and muttered, "I can."

I pushed off of the bed and grabbed my pants pulling them back on my body. Ellie stood as well and I took the opportunity to appreciate her flawless naked body. She went to grab a robe wrapping it around herself, much to my dismay, but it didn't stop me from pulling her into my arms for an intimate kiss. "My place tomorrow?" I slipped my hand under the robe to cup her sex, "I'm not nearly done with this."

"Marcus, I, this doesn't change anything. We still aren't... together." I jerked my head back shocked by her words.

"But you said it. Said that you still love me."

She reached a hand to my cheek, "baby I do still love you, but that isn't why I ended things."

"So why did you?"

She opened her mouth to tell me but seemed to think better of it and turned away from me. "It's complicated."

I felt my anger rising. "Then make it simple for me, Ellie because I don't get it! Dammit I'm risking everything to be with you! It's pretty simple to me."

"You don't understand, Marcus this isn't something I can get out of. We just, this has to be the last time."

I started laughing. There was nothing remotely funny about the situation but I was afraid if I let my true emotions out I might do something I regret. "You are unbelievable." I turned to the door already making plans to go to a bar and get hammered.

"Marcus, it's not like that, I swear I don't want it to be like this, but I don't have a choice."

"What does that mean?! You don't have a choice? What do you want Ellie? Step up and admit what you want!"

"I want to be with you!" She shouted as little tears began stinging her eyes.

"Then why are you making everything harder than it already is?"

"Because of my father," she whisper and then her eyes widened as if she'd said something she shouldn't have.

I looked at her curiously wondering how to approach her. It was obvious she was keeping something from me— the reason she couldn't be with me. "What?"

"Nothing. Marcus you have to go." She started pushing me to the door but I brushed her hand away.

"Okay what aren't you telling me, Ellie?"

"Marcus please just drop it."

"Ellie." I pulled her tight against me and kissed her softly letting the love I felt for here seep into it. "I can't walk away this time. I won't," I told her after I pulled away, "if I have to come back here everyday until you decide to be with me I will."

"You can't do that." She whispered. "If you do my father will call the police and have you arrested.

"I think we've already seen I don't give a fuck about that."

"Marcus my dad knows," she blurted out. I stood there my eyebrows scrunched together trying to process what she'd just said. Her father knows about us? Of course when he found out he would make her end things with me and pull her away from me— it's what I would do. Damn I'm an idiot. This explains all of her weird behavior and why she still loved me but couldn't be with me.

"Then I'll talk to him."

"You aren't even supposed to know! I was supposed to stay away from you or my dad would—" She abruptly broke off once again like she was saying something she shouldn't.

"Or he would what?"

Then the tears began flowing down her face and she buried her head in my chest. "He would throw you in jail."

"Is that it?" I asked and she jerked her head bad to look at me questioningly.

"Is that it? Marcus this is serious! I won't let you go to prison for me."

"But baby that's just it, I've looked it up, done research on it and everything. You're 18 and according to the law, you can legally consent to sex with me." She pressed her head back into my chest as my heart nearly tripled its beating. I was so happy. Dr. Winston had nothing over us. I was quitting at Winston Prep and Ellie would be graduating soon. The worst he could do was blackball my career— yeah I know that's still pretty bad, but at this point I would give anything to be with this girl. I loved her and I wouldn't live without her if I had any say in the matter.

"Marcus, my father is best friends with the Chief of Police— who happens to be the man that ratted us out. He's been like an uncle to me and I have no doubt that if they want us apart, they'll find something on you. There's no way out of this."

"So what are they going to do, make shit up? They've got nothing." I pulled her head back to look in her eyes filled with tears. I kissed them both leaving salty liquid on my lips. "Don't cry baby. They can't touch me they're just trying to scare you."

"But your career, the new job. My father promised if I stayed away from you he wouldn't interfere with your career. Babe, think about everything you're giving up." It was things like this that made me love this girl the way I did. She had gone through so much just to keep me from losing my job or going to prison. I took her hand and pulled her over to the door of her closet where a full length mirror hung. I pulled her back against my chest and wrapped my arms around her waist finding rest on her stomach.

"But look at what I'm getting." I whispered in her ear as she took in the two of us in the mirror.

Her lips quirked up into a little smirk. "We do make a really hot couple." I didn't say anything but instead pressed a kiss to her temple as I rubbed my hands back and forth over her stomach.

Just then we heard the front door creak open. "Elisa? We're back," her mother shouted through the house followed by, "Oh shut up Reginald!"

"Shit!" Ellie turned around and stared at me her face coated in fear.

12