Fuck, This Girl... Ch. 08

Story Info
Overloading...
8.9k words
4.56
39.2k
35

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie

When Monday rolled around I was exhausted from crying almost the entire weekend. Everything I had believed about Marcus had been a lie and now I was heart broken and miserable. I felt like such an idiot. How could a 24-year old Greek God like him actually stay true to me? And why had I been stupid enough to honestly believe he would be? I was dreading going to first period and watching Mr. Jackass teach and carry on through life like nothing was wrong. How many times had he told me he loved me, then gone home and fucked his slutty little neighbor?

I walked into the classroom with a sullen look on my face as depressing as the enormous bags under my eyes. "Good morning Ellie," Marcus greeted me as I went to my seat.

"Yeah whatever." His face turned up into a confused look of concern, but he quickly shook it off and began class. I was about to take my usual seat next to Megan, but I saw Jason sitting behind her and my mind quickly devised a plan. I sauntered over to his desk putting on my flirtatious smile. "Hey Jason."

"Hey Ellie," he smiled up at me like an eager puppy.

I sat down on his lap and batted my eyelids at him. "How are you today, cutie?"

"I'm great now." He wrapped his arms around my waist and I giggled.

"It's great to see you."

"Miss Winston, you think you could find a seat?" Marcus was glaring at us from the front of the room and I could see the anger and jealousy in his eyes.

"I'm in a seat, Mr. Hillman. It's rather comfy too." I tipped my head smiling cutely at him only making him angrier.

"In your own seat, Miss Winston." Marcus nearly growled at me, and I smiled satisfactorily.

Sinking low in my chair and folding my arms across my desk I made a pillow for my head.

"Ellie, you okay? You look tired." Megan whispered leaning over so that only I could hear. Like I needed her to tell me that. I always looked good, and I was entitled to an off day. I chose to ignore her question and tried to take a nap. Unfortunately the little bitch, Meredith wasn't having it. She raised her hand summoning Marcus' attention.

"Mr. Hillman, I think Ellie might need to see the nurse. She's looking a little sickly today."

Marcus raised his brow to Meredith and looked over at me. With my head down no one could see the massive eye roll I gave in response to Meredith. I was in no mood to get another detention but I wanted nothing more than to jump up and slam her head into her desk until she begged me to stop— but I couldn't get away with that on school property.

"I'm sure Ellie can determine her wellness all on her own, Meredith. Thank you."

"Just trying to help." She shrugged.

"I don't need your help Meredith." I snapped.

"No need to be snippy with me," Meredith continued shaking her head and looking down at her desk.

"Go screw yourself, Meredith."

Marcus turned red before screaming at me. "Ellie! Language!"

"Screw is not a curse, but whatever, I'm done." Nobody spoke for the rest of class. Marcus had given us a reading assignment that I was opting out of for a nap. I knew Marcus could see me and I could feel the disappointment burning into the top of my head, but I couldn't have cared less. Before I knew it, Megan was nudging me waking me for 2nd period. I stood slowly and headed to the door, but I heard his voice calling after me. Damn.

"Ms. Winston. I'll see you in detention after school." I turned rolling my eyes and looking at him. He sat on the corner of his desk one leg on the floor and the other folded across like a college professor.

"Right." I soaked the word in sarcasm hoping to drive home how angry I was in the simple exchange. The next time I saw him I wasn't quite as quiet though.

"What?" I asked taking an empty seat in the second row of my history classroom. Marcus kicked the door shut behind and took a seat at his desk. He was just staring at me as if he'd forgotten how to use language. "What?" I asked a little louder.

"What's wrong with you?" His baritone commanded my toes to curl and my skin to raise Goosebumps.

"Oh like you care."

"Am I not supposed to?"

"Look I have to study for another class—"

"Really? Is it one you share with Jason on the bench in the courtyard?" Marcus asked his brow slightly up. "Yeah, I can see you from my desk." He pointed out the window behind him and sure as shit there was the bench.

"Oh I'm sorry, does my and Jason's connection bother you?" I smiled deviously at him knowing the effect my comment would have.

Marcus stood from his desk and strode towards mine maneuvering his territory with ease. He stopped next to me and I felt that distinct tingle between my legs when I saw the anger in those electric blue eyes. Fuck, why did he always manage to affect me? "Why do you insist on testing me, Ellie? We have problems and you run to some other guy?"

"Why not? You did."

"I'm sorry?"

"I know about your little whore of a neighbor Marcus. I saw you after the carnival." He cocked his head to the side and I crossed my arms over my chest looking straight ahead in an attempt to minimize his effect on me. "Nothing to say? Not even gonna attempt to lie your way out of this one?"

Marcus

Wow. All I could think was, wow. Over and over like a broken record of disbelief in my head. She really just accused me of cheating with Mindy.

"I don't have anything to lie about. Mindy is not a whore and we are not sleeping together."

"Ha! Her name would be Mindy like a little fucktoy." Ellie snorted. "What you get sick of black pussy and decided you like 'em pasty?"

"I am not fucking Mindy. She is my friend." I sighed and shook my head. "I can't believe you're even saying all of this."

"I saw her kiss you!"

"On my cheek. You cannot be this ridiculously immature."

"Oh I see! You got your fill of high schoolers and now you're prowling the neighborhood. Stop playing the victim because you started this with me. You knew how old I was."

"Yeah, and somehow I still fell for you. Imagine that."

"Whatever Marcus, you can fuck whoever you want, it's really no skin off my back. We both know I'll have somebody new by the end of the day."

"So this is why you were hanging all over Jason? To get a reaction out of me, during class?" I was beyond furious, but Ellie Winston's pull on my body was so strong. I was thrown by the way she was acting, upset that she didn't trust me, but most of all I was angry that she was speaking to me the way she was. I didn't jump in her face and accuse her of cheating after class— and after the horrid display I was forced to sit through I damn well could have. But this was what made Elisa Winston so enticing to me. From the moment I saw her, my cock twitched at the mere inflection of her voice.

"You're a grown ass man and I can't control you. Whatever reaction you had to me flirting with Jason would have been entirely on you." Ellie turned her head and smirked at me slightly lifting one perfectly arched eyebrow daring me to disagree with her sound logic. Checkmate. My erection was straining in my pants from pent up sexual tension and I decided I would let that out and teach her a lesson at the same time.

I yanked her up and placed my left hand on her waist. I held her gaze for a second, and then gave her a smirk of my own. I spun her forcefully then pushed her toward the back right corner of my classroom. Her hardened nipples pressed against the only wall in the class that could not be seen from the door. Her tender ass cheeks massaged my hard cock as I molded myself into her backside and leaned close to flick her ear with the tip of my tongue. "Wow. I can't believe you're actually that..." I trailed off as my hand slipped down between her thighs, "immature."

"That why you're," gasp, "fucking your," soft moan, "slut ass neighbor?" My other hand found her neck wrapping its fingers around that slender cylinder. Her pussy quivered under my fingers and I smiled. "She more mature than me?"

"I am not fucking her. I'm not going to keep trying to convince you." She was so wet for me. "Either you believe me or you don't."

"Well I don't." Lesson time, I thought as I yanked her leggings off her ass revealing two caramel apples that I'd been longing to see for months. My hand had a mind of its own as it rained down two hard smacks on her cheek turning it red. "Aah, fuck! What the hel—" I tightened my grip on her throat.

"Ellie, for once, just shut the hell up." To my ultimate pleasure she scowled, but the tiniest moan escaped her lips. Her breathing was ragged and I could practically smell the arousal dripping through that tight spandex. "You are so dramatic." I chuckled lightly, "and sometimes that shit is so sexy, like now. I can practically smell your pussy creaming for me already," I slipped my index finger deep inside her slippery core making her moan again. "Yet you insist on pretending like you don't love feeling my hand wrapped around your throat, being pressed up against the wall like some little whore waiting to be violated."

"You're not, mmm, fighting fair."

I stepped back from her and spun her again then pushed her down to her knees. "Take it out," I commanded her and she complied as if it were second nature. Her long fingers enticed my starving cock through my jeans so much that when the zipper opened, he practically popped out into her hand.

Ellie licked around the head of my cock slowly, her eyes keeping contact with mine. "Like this?" she asked cutely as if she didn't know exactly what I liked. I groaned when her lips enveloped my cock in one straight stroke. She took all eight inches of me down her throat and I lost it. Ropes of creamy sperm spurted into her stomach as I relived my favorite dream of the last few months.

"You are so fucking dirty, get up here." I gripped her wrist and manhandled her forward onto a student desk. She straddled the square table diagonally leaving her dripping pussy wide open to play with any way I wanted. Ellie took in a sharp breath as I drove home deep in her gushy pussy.

"Tell me who's pussy is better? Huh? Do you jerk off at night thinking of me or her?"

"I don't know, but if I fuck her in the near future, I'll call you to come watch." I slammed my dick into her as hard as I could, hitting her cervix.

"Ugh, you're fucking sick," she grunted when I pulled all the way out and rammed back inside her. My strokes were hard and punishing. I'd count to 10 and slam into her and pull back out, then count to 5, pound into her and pull out, then 4 thrust in and pull out. I kept on that way picking random numbers until she was whimpering and begging me to make her cum. I leaned down bringing my lips close to her ear again.

"Oh you're gonna cum baby. You're gonna squirt for me like you did the first time I fucked you in the park." She sighed and moaned together producing the sexiest noise I had ever heard.

"Oh God," she whispered as I increased my pace giving her hard deep strokes and a steadier pace, but I was only giving about 25% of my speed, and she noticed.

"Oh God Mr. Hillman please, fuck me harder, faster, please," she pleaded tugging the corners of my lips up into a smile. I picked up my pace to about 50%, her breaths were getting shorter and quicker. "More, baby, please?" I bumped up to 75% clapping my right hand across her arched back on her left hip and my left hand on her right. I used the desk as a fucking stand pile driving into her as she struggled to hold in her screams. We had learned from past experience that my neighboring colleagues never stayed past 3:30pm, and it was well past 4:30 now. But of course we couldn't take that risk, and it gave me all the more satisfaction as I pummeled her juicy pussy now at 100% until she squeaked her orgasm with her hand clamped over her mouth.

"Yes baby, cum for me." I removed my left hand from her hip and wound back into a hard slap on Ellie's clit.

"Umm!" She bit down on her bottom lip just as the dam broke. I felt her hungry cunt clamp down on me as she squirted all over the desk, my hand, and both our pants and shoes. My body shivered as I exploded into her center filling her uterus with my cum.

After pulling my satiated penis from my lover I grabbed some tissue and wiped us both clean. I drew hers out swirling my fingers around her outer lips. Her pussy jumped at the slightest touch. I loved to play with her pussy when she was still sensitive from orgasm. And so I flicked her clit with my tongue and she thrust her hips forward running from my menacing tongue. Her action backfired when her clit made contact with the cold surface of the desk. I brought my tongue back to her clit but decided to latch onto it with my lips to keep her from straying from me again. "Mr. Hillman please, oh, oh, oh!" She whimpered as she came again spurting more juice onto my mouth before I opened it to catch the rest on my tongue.

"Damn I'm glad you're on the pill baby, or you would definitely be pregnant." I told her lifting her from her hunched over position and pulling her onto my lap in the desk chair. She lay back against me breathing hard.

Ellie giggled as I ran my hand along the wet skin of her thighs. "Every time I think I've been fucked past to my breaking point, you take it one step farther."

"And I'm only fucking you." My index finger dipped into her again and she gasped suddenly coming to life. Her hand slapped on top of mine trying to stop my wandering fingers, but they wouldn't be deterred. I pushed another deep into her making her whimper as she rapidly crashed into her third earth shattering orgasm. She passed out after that right there on my lap, pussy lewdly leaking all over both of us. I continued touching and caressing it as if it might disappear if I stopped.

I cancelled the cancelled all the detentions that conflicted with her cheerleading schedule after our passionate love making. Three days later I was suffering from a slight paranoia thinking that The Winstons would find out Ellie and I broke her deal and find a way to take her from me. I started to develop the insecurities not too far away from my young lover's. I began to wonder what would take her from me now.

So on Thursday morning when Ellie was back to the same attitude, I asked her to come see after school again. She claimed that just because we fucked it didn't solve the problem. I still hadn't convinced her that I was completely and entirely hers...

"Well if you don't trust me, then maybe I should be fucking her." I growled after Ellie once again accused me of cheating.

"Go ahead. See if I give a fuck."

I shook my head. I don't think she realized how easy it would be for me to take her up on her offer. "I told you before to stop testing me."

"That's really beginning to sound like a threat."

I shrugged, "take it however you want."

"You know what? If you want that white girl then go ahead! I should have known you couldn't handle this black pussy anyway!"

I jumped off my desk and grabbed her waist steering her to the back of the room away from the door. "Keep your voice down!" I growled at her. "You know this has nothing to do with race and everything to do with your own insecurities and irrational jealousy."

"Oh so now I'm irrational?"

"Extremely."

"I saw you!"

"You're acting as if you caught me with my dick in her mouth or something. I am allowed to have a drink with my friend. Why are you being such a brat?"

I didn't even really listen to her response. It didn't matter. I could answer my own question. Ellie was acting like a brat because she was a brat. She didn't know anything about being with a man. She was one of those high school girls that claimed they wanted an older man opting for college guys, but that didn't change how old she was or how old she acted. We had been fighting like crazy for the past few weeks after her mother's proposition. I couldn't do anything without being suspecting of sleeping around. The only difference between the last 8 times and now was that she had actually seen me with another woman, even if we weren't doing anything.

"It's always going to be this isn't it?" I asked out loud interrupting whatever she was fussing about.

"What?" Ellie asked irritated that I had been tuning her out.

"This, us. We're going to be constantly fighting, you're going to accuse me of cheating every other day. After the excitement of a forbidden relationship is gone we're going to realize that we aren't right for each other. That we did all of this for nothing."

"So now we're not right for each other?"

"I don't know, Ellie, do you think happy couples get in major screaming matches damn near everyday?"

"Oh please, you're being dramatic."

"No, I'm being reasonable."

"So what are you saying?"

"I'm saying what are we waiting for? Why are we waiting until you graduate to breakup? Maybe your parents are... right." I could see her heart break when realization hit her.

"You're serious."

"I don't see how I could be with a girl that runs off with another guy every time we fight and then rubs it in my face."

"It wasn't like that." She whispered as a single tear streaked down her cheek. I could tell she was holding them back and I wondered if she was trying to keep me from seeing it or so it wouldn't smudge her make up. I didn't want her to cry. No matter how angry I was I still didn't want her to cry, but I knew this was it for us. I wasn't turning back.

"Really? Because I watched you hang all over him all period." I pushed a hand through my hair trying to bring my anger down. There were still teachers in the building and I was still praying none of them had heard us already. "I think we should end this now."

"Marcus," she reached her hand out as if she were going take my hand, but I moved before she could.

"Mr. Hillman." I corrected her, my voice cold and withdrawn now. Ellie's bottom lip quivered as she stared at me wide-eyed and hurt. It took every ounce of my self-control not to pull her into my arms and tell her I loved her and I didn't mean it, but this was for the best— even if it made us both miserable.

Meredith stood outside Mr. Hillman's classroom door in complete shock. Elisa Winston was having an affair with a teacher? She couldn't believe her ears. The fact that it was Elisa didn't surprise her at all, she was a complete slut and the entire school knew it, but Mr. Hillman? It was so unfortunate that he had tied himself to her, because Meredith had waited too long to let this opportunity slip away from her, even if it meant getting her favorite teacher fired. She had to admit that this new knowledge explained the favoritism Meredith thought she'd seen during the semester. "Finally," she whispered, "I finally have enough to take that bitch down." Meredith had been waiting 3 years to take down the self-proclaimed Queen of the school, and now it was time to put her plan in motion.

Ellie

I sat on the bench in the courtyard attempting to hold myself together. I had given up on gym class 3 years ago, and I damn sure wasn't going now. He had actually meant what he said to me. When I looked in Marcus' eyes, I knew that it was really over between us and it had ripped a whole in my chest. I also knew that I had assumed incorrectly about his neighbor, but it was too late. I had ruined the best thing that has ever happened to me.

"This seat taken?" I looked up to see Jason standing next to the bench smiling down at me. He wore a fitted gray Bert and Ernie crewneck sweatshirt and black jeans that hung just below his waist showing off his red and white boxers. It was at this point that I saw Jason in a way that I had never seen him before. I noticed the dimple in his right cheek, the natural waves in his short fade, and the olive tan to his skin from his Italian background. He was so cute standing there smiling waiting for permission to sit down next to me.