Fuckdolls Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He's now in front of me pushing his limp cock towards my mouth while the other guy is fucking my pussy to lubricate his dick before heading towards my ass.

A women straps on an enormous plastic dildo and takes her place in my cunt. I'm really like a honey pot being fucked in every available hole. The guy fucking my mouth is getting hard as hell again and he's a real bastard. He's pushing it down my throat, grabbing my hair and pulling me onto him till I can't breathe. He's taking pleasure in seeing me start to turn purple before pulling it out to let me gasp for air and then driving down on me again.

Finally he cums and pumps another load down my throat, holding my mouth shut to make sure I swallow it all.

This goes on all afternoon. I'm fucked by men, women with dildos, and two-three-four at a time. I'm whipped, caned, blindfolded, and gagged. I have to suck cock from my pussy, cock from my ass, other women's' pussy.

They use every imaginable, even every unimaginable perversion to take sexual and brutal pleasure from my body. But I accept it.

Finally the time is up and the "guests" leave. As they leave I even think to myself that I enjoyed it.

Svetlana re-enters the room, a huge smile on her face.

"You were all brilliant," she beamed. "The guests were super happy, some even signed up for our savings program to buy their own Fuckdoll. On behalf of Fuckdolls I offer all of you a contract."

"Go clean up, get dressed and we'll meet again upstairs with your parents."

"Oh, by the way," she said as she left, "your parents all enjoyed the performance and have asked for copies of the video."

"My parents saw all of that," I thought to myself, "home is going to be even more exciting than last time."

But then that's another story.

12