Fuckdolls Ch. 04

Story Info
Laeticia's first contract.
2.1k words
4.27
52.8k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 11/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pwr25
pwr25
24 Followers

Laetica finishes the training school, at 18 she's knows more about sex, submission, domination, pain, and control than a regular girl could learn in three lifetimes. Tomorrow she will be presented to an important Fuckdoll client for inspection and approval. If the client likes her then she'll start her first contract the same day.

The following morning she's standing in the Fuckdoll showroom waiting for the client. She's wearing an ankle length white halter neck chiffon dress that barely covers her breasts and leaves her back completely naked. Except for the dress she's completely naked. She's excited and it shows; her breasts protrude from the fabric and her nipples are hard, her cunt is damp at the anticipation of a "test fuck".

John Adams is a very important client of Fuckdolls. He's the owner and Director of the "Pleasure Island Club", an exclusive resort for super rich to go and satisfy any desire they want. Adams arranges anything his clients desire, especially young and beautiful sex slaves.

He's met at the Fuckdoll reception Anna, Fuckdoll's sales director. Anna likes doing business with Adams, in fact she quite fancies him. He has an aura of success about him. He's 5'8" fit, smiling, always immaculately dressed and exudes an almost overpowering self confidence.

"Good morning Mr. Adams, how was your trip?"

"Very good thank you. Your mail told me you have something special for me this time."

"Yes, FD248 is exceptional. She was a top level high school athlete when we recruited her. Just turned 18 and a virgin. She's tall, with an exceptional physique and she's intelligent. She can adapt to any client and satisfy their most secret desires. She can do every sexual and physical perversion imaginable, even extreme pain."

Adams follows Anna to the show room. He notices that she's dressed to get his interest and makes a mental note to leave time to fuck her next time he visits.

As they enter the showroom Adams sees Laeticia standing in the middle of the room. Barefoot she's slightly taller than him. Her look is both arrogant and submissive, like she's trying to decide which one he wants. He knows she's been trained to suck, fuck, be chained, beaten, whipped, all the things his club members drool over and pay 10's or 100's of thousands of dollars to enjoy.

Laeticia looks at Adams, she knows immediately what he wants. She undoes the knot behind her neck holding up the dress and let's it slide gently to the ground. The cloth glides over her tits revealing her perfect 35C breasts and her hard half inch nipples. It floats over her thighs revealing the pink interior of her shaven cunt shining against her dark skin. She's already wet and it glistens around her cunt.

Just as she expected his cock is bulging like a tent in front of his pants. She drops to the floor and slithers across to him, stopping at his feet and kissing his shoes. Then she sits back on her heals, her hands behind her neck, her tits pushed forward, and her eyes to the floor waiting for his orders.

Adams is so aroused he loses control. He tears open his trousers, grabs Laeticia by the hair and forces his cock down her throat. He pumps her head up and down wildly on his cock.

Laeticia has practiced this so many times on so many cocks; she gets the rhythm exactly right and takes the full length of his cock deep into her throat. She sucks and licks his cock on every thrust. Adams has never face fucked anyone so good. He comes in less than a minute pumping his cum down her throat. She swallows it all, missing not a drop. When he's finished pumping, Adams gasps, completely satisfied.

"I'll take her, how much?"

"A one year renewable contract is $250,000 for the first year." replies Anna.

"Done!" says Adams. "Let's finish the formalities today. I want her crated and shipped tomorrow."

"Yes, of course Mr. Adams. Would you like her for your hotel room this evening?"

"No, I'll have lots of time to enjoy her in depth later." he laughs. "Get her on my jet tomorrow at 06:00. I'll be fucking her before dinner."

-----------------------------

The following morning Laeticia is bound naked and placed into a freight box labelled "Live Animals". The container is driven to the airport and loaded onto the jet headed for the Pleasure Island Club. Despite the discomfort she's thrilled. She's got her first contract.

-----------------------------

The flight takes a little over 8 hours. Laeticia spends the whole time in the crate in the aircraft's hold. She's cold, thirsty and desperate to go to the toilet.

"Why pay so much for me and treat me like this she thinks?"

But that's the system; a slave is a slave and can never be allowed to forget it.

She feels the bump as the plane lands and taxis to its private hangar. Two young workers unload the crate and open it up. Still tightly bound they remove her from the crate and stand her next to a large black limousine with "PIC" inscribed on the doors.

"Ah, I've been waiting for you!" she hears and turns her head to see Adams walking towards her.

"Untie her legs and spread her over the hood of the car," he orders the two workers.

The young men laugh as they obey their boss, pushing her chest roughly onto the hood of the car and pulling apart her legs. Adams pulls out his cock, engorged by hours of waiting and his fantasies of fucking her. She's wet for him! He can't believe it! She's the most responsive fuckdoll he's ever purchased.

He plunges his cock savagely into her cunt, feeling every inch as she squeezes it tightly inside her. He thrusts and thrusts wildly into her, grabbing her hair, her neck, her tits, anything to increase the power of his pounding cock. Laiticia thrusts back against him, making his cock penetrate her right to his balls. Adams feels his orgasm built like never before until his cock explodes, forcing streams of cum into her cunt.

The two young workers watching this can hardly contain their lust. They're holding their cocks in their hands, jacking off, hoping for the chance to fuck her too. "Boss....?" they ask "..can we..'"

"Absolutely not! Take her straight to the resort!"

She's bundled into the van and driven to the resort. The workers openly fantasising about what they'd do it her when they got the chance.

She just sits in silence.

At the club they drive directly to the slave quarters, two drab concrete blocks hidden from the main club buildings by thick trees. The slave master is waiting as she arrives.

"So you're FD248! Mr. Adams has talked a lot about you. Follow me; I'll take you to your cell."

-------------------------------------------------------------

The following morning Laeticia is taken to Adams's office on the top floor of the main club building. She's wearing the low grade slave uniform of a tiny dress, completely transparent, no underwear and high heeled shoes. They pass a pretty little secretary in the outer office,

"Bet she gets a regular fucking." Laeticia smiles to herself.

then into Adams' office. It has all the symbols of power, mahogany, panoramic windows, high value artwork, and Adams sitting behind a huge antique desk.

The door closes behind her and she's alone with Adams. She stands tall in her heels, looking down at Adams seated behind his desk. He gets up and walks around the desk to face Laeticia,

"Kneel!" he shouts, uncomfortable with her being so much taller than him.

Laeticia immediately drops to her knees, sitting on her heals with her tits pushed forward and her hands behind her head.

"You belong to me for 12 months and I'm paying a lot of money for you. You're a slave for me and my guests. You're here to obey, no matter what you're instructed to do."

He bends down and looks straight in her eyes, "You can never say no! NEVER!"

"My guests come here because I offer them unlimited sexual power. Here there are no boundaries. Any perversion is allowed. They pay me a lot of money for this. All you have to do is obey their every wish ... NOTHING IS TABOO!!"

Laeticia listens in silence. She knew this anyway and her training had prepared her for anything.

"Yes master" is all she says.

Adams looks at her, "She'll make me a lot of money." he thinks.

He's imagining how much his clients will be willing to pay for "playing" with FD248 when there is a knock at the door and his secretary enters the office.

"Pardon the interruption, sir," the secretary says, "the front desk just called. Mr. Lomeiko has arrived and he wants a schoolgirl to play with."

"Lomeiko! He's a bastard with the girls but he's one of our riches and best paying clients." He turns to Laeticia,

"You're going to be his schoolgirl. My secretary will take you to the costumer for the appropriate clothing and then take you to Mr. Lomeiko. He'd better be happy with you, and remember you can never say no!"

"Yes, master." she replies meekly as Adams attaches a leash to her collar and hands it to his secretary.

"Oh, when you've finished Audrey," he says to his secretary "come back here I have some more work for you."

Audrey smiles as she leads Laeticia away.

"He didn't get chance to fuck the new girl so he still has his morning hard on," she thinks, "guess I'm in for a good over the desk fucking when I get back."

----------------------------------------------------

They take the service elevator to the basement where the costumer is located. Audrey is used to taking slaves, male and female, there to dress for the club's clients.

Laeticia senses that Audrey may be a submissive used to taking orders, and probably a lot more from Adams. She decides to risk seeing if Audrey can be controlled by her.

Once inside the elevator she squeezes the secretary's tits, "Does Adams fuck you good?" she asks.

"What the fuck!" shouts Audrey. "You're the fucking slave, you're supposed to obey everyone. Including me!"

"Sorry," replies Laeticia as she squeezes Audrey's tits harder and rubs her finger along her cunt, "but I'm taller and stronger than your boss. I thought you might like a bit of rough girl fucking!"

The elevator arrives at the basement and the doors open. Audrey says nothing about what just happened and looks away from Laeticia.

"We'll finish this later," thinks Laeticia, "but I know she's mine for the taking."

---------------------------------------------------

Once with the costumer Laeticia resumes her slave role.

"Strip!" commands the costumer,

Laeticia rapidly and obediently removes her clothes.

"Fucking nice body," says the costumer "too bad I don't have time to fuck you right now. But I have the perfect schoolgirl outfit for you."

He hands her a white blouse, white bra, tiny white thong, a tartan miniskirt, white socks, and black high heeled shoes. "Put these on and be quick! Can't keep customers waiting."

She puts on the bra. It barely covers her tits and she has difficulty fastening it. He tits are bulging out all over the tiny bra, her black skin highlighting how tiny the bra is. Then the thong. It hides nothing and only accentuates her tight black body.

The costumer has a massive hard on just looking as she dresses. He runs his hand over her body, pausing at her tits and at her cunt ... it's getting wet already.

He has no time to fuck Laeticia but he looks lustfully at Audrey.

Laeticia pulls on the blouse, it's too small to fasten properly and she's only able to fasten two buttons in the middle. Her tits push out over the top and her stomach is naked.

The skirt barely fits over her thighs and does nothing to cover her ass and cunt. Her pink cunt lips showing against the white thong and her black legs. Finally the little white socks and the black shoes.

She's ready! "Here I am, fuck me!" screaming out from her body.

Finally the costumer hands her a leather belt, whip and a bamboo cane. "You'll need these for Lomeiko," he says with an evil leer on his face.

They take the elevator to the prestige guest rooms and Audrey leads her to Lomeiko's suite. She knocks and waits for the door to open.

Lomeiko opens the door, "Over there, on your stomach, next to the chair!" he orders.

Laeticia rushes over and lies down as ordered, she hears Lomeiko exchange several words with the secretary and then the door closes.

....... if you want to know what happens next give your comments and wait for the next episode.

pwr25
pwr25
24 Followers