Fucked Again and I Forgive Him

Story Info
Kathye seduces James but gets caught.
4.1k words
3.64
85.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: The reader is referred to the first of this two part series, “ From Ashes the Phoenix Rises.” However, this episode can be read alone without loss of meaning. In “From Ashes the Phoenix Rises,” Kathye Diamond, from Tales of Kathye’s Tail series, goes looking for sex with James at the university where they both teach but finds him getting a blow job from another professor, a blonde with big tits. In this story, “Fucked Again and I Forgive Him,” the memory of the other woman sucking James’ cock makes Kathye even more horny and she schemes, trying to justify her motives with innocent excuses, to get James to fuck her before her lover, Jake, arrives home from his business trip. Part of her plan works, but part doesn’t.

------

Its Saturday morning and I’m busy cleaning house. I’ve already made the beds, cleaned the bathrooms, my office, and now I am working on the kitchen. Its not a good morning, I think, but I’m not sure yet. Something seems amiss, but I can’t put my finger on just what it is. It’s a beautiful spring day. When I walked down my driveway to pick up the morning paper, the world smelled fresh and clean. Trees are budding and the whole of outdoors is alive with birds dashing from tree to tree and filling the air with their happy songs.

But I seem agitated, restless. Jake is still in Washington, but he’s suppose to be back tonight. I should be aglow with anticipation. I miss and need him sooooo badly. But I’m not aglow. Not even perky. Part of my mood is because I’m so horny, I guess. But Jake will take care of that tonight, unless he’s too tired. He’d better not be. But needing sex doesn’t seem the real problem. If it was, I could take the vibrator and fix things right away. Jake doesn’t like for me to use it on the days he will be here. He thinks I’m hotter, a better fuck if I’m really horny. And I guess I am, but I’m always hot for a good fuck, and Jake can get me ready in a hurry. But the vibrator doesn’t interest me today. Even knowing that Jake is coming home doesn’t seem to smooth me out.

I remember yesterday, watching that blonde suck James’ cock, and after that I came home in a mood. But surely that isn’t still it. I was really hurt, jealous, but I did turn him down when he offered to take me out. If I wanted him so much, why didn’t I just go. Was it because of what I had secretly watched him and the blonde do in his office, sucking her tits and her sucking him off? Was that the reason I said no to him? Was it because he just caught me off guard? Or was it because I am true to Jake and want to stay that way? I’m not sure. Granted I was very angry because the blonde had done him with her mouth, and later when he did ask me out I was surprised. I didn’t even know he was still in the building. I thought he left with the blonde. After watching them I ran to my office because I didn’t want James to know I had been sneaking a peak at his love making. And I stayed there long enough for the two of them to leave the building so he wouldn’t see me leave. But I also stayed in my office to sulk. I was so hurt, rejected.

But that was yesterday. This is today. He had ever right to do what he did. I have no claim on him. So why should that still be bothering me? Well, it isn’t. That isn’t my problem today. No. I’ve put that silliness behind me. I have Jake. I belong to him. What James does is none of my business and I don’t care. I mean just because he fucked me that one time doesn’t mean anything. I mean, Jake was there anyway. It wasn’t like I had really fucked him personally. Of course not. No. It was not a personal fuck at all, just a fun little tryst that Jake had wanted for a long time and had final orchestrated into reality. I didn’t even enjoy it that much. I really prefer Jake by himself. Liar! You loved it. You really did. You can’t wait until it happens again. You’ve been wondering for months why Jake hasn’t set up a threesome again. And you’ve been expecting James to call you and make a play for sex just for the two of you. But he hasn’t, and that disappoints you. And then yesterday, when the blonde did what you could have done better, well that was a real downer.. In a way you even expected him to call today, or maybe even drop by. Ever time you hear a car go by you look out the window. That isn’t like you. You’re hoping it’s him aren’t you? No! That’s not true. Yes it is. You know it is. Well, you shouldn’t have turned him down if you want to fuck him again.

But, that’s over. I don’t want to fuck him again. I’ll put it out of my mind. He fucked me that one time and that’s it. Besides, that’s really the way I want it. No more threesomes for me. No more messing around. Something else is wrong with me today. It’s not yesterday, not the blonde.

Today is the day I finish painting my office. I’ve been putting it off too long. Actually, it is almost finished. What I have to do is trim out around the doors and repaint those spots where I filled in holes with speckling compound. The speckling keeps fading through the paint. I didn’t know that would happen. I wish I knew how to keep that from happening. I guess I can call Lowe’s and ask the paint expert.

I am looking up the Lowe’s number when I remember something. James was a building contractor at one time. Not a very successful one, according to Jake, but he was a contractor. He might know what to do. But why bother calling him when Lowe’s will know exactly what to do? I find the number and dial.

“Hello,” James answers the phone.

Oh no! Why did I do that? Why? I dialed James’ number by mistake. My stomach is turning flip flops with butterflies at the sound of his voice. Now what can I do? Just ask him the question I guess. What else can I do.

“Hello, James. This is me”

“Hi, me.” He is laughing. “What are you doing? Change your mind about dinner?’

“No. No.” God, I’m stammering. I’m so nervous. “I had a question and Jake is out of town.”

“Yes. I know he is. He won’t be back until tonight.”

“That’s right. Late tonight.” Why did I say that?

“What’s the question?” He’s laughing again. Why is he laughing?

“Well, I’m painting my office and the speckling keeps bleeding through. What can I do about that?” I am so nervous. Why did I make such a stupid mistake? His number isn’t even close to Lowe’s.

“Simple. Buy some Kilz and mix with your paint, or just paint over the spots first and then repaint. Would you like for me to come over and show you how?”

“No!” I say quickly. “I think I can manage.”

“Rejecting me again, huh?” He is laughing.

“No. Its not that. Its just that I don’t want to be a bother.”

“No bother. Be glad to do it.”

“No. That’s okay.” My butterflies are still ranging and my pussy is beginning to tingle.

“Are you sure you don’t want me to come over. Maybe that’s why you called.”

“No. No. That’s not true.”

“Yeah, maybe it is. Maybe you want me to come over and take care of you while Jake is gone.”

“What do you mean? I’m fine.”

“You know what I mean. Don’t play dumb. Maybe you want me to come over and fuck you. You liked it that night...my cock...you liked it. ”

“No! That’s not true.”

“You didn’t like my cock? You said you did...Told me how big and hard it was. You said you liked it.”

“That’s not what I meant....”

“Oh, then you did like it that night....me fucking you?”

“You’re confusing me. I mean about the paint...why I called you. I know you’ve done construction and thought you might know about painting. That’s all. That’s why I called. I’ve got to go now. Bye.”

“Don’t hang up. Lets talk.”

Too late. I’ve hung up.

I am really nervous. Just hearing his voice made me feel fidgety, excited. The way he talked about fucking me that night, his big cock. I did like it. I really did. It was so big and hard, and he fucked me really hard. My pussy is twitching. Perhaps if I take a hot bath I will feel better. I can paint later.

The hot water feels so good, so relaxing. I lie back and enjoy the feeling. I think of my call to James. What a mistake. I remember the blonde and the look on James’ face while she was sucking his cock, and when he came in her mouth. I remember the night of the ice storm and the feel of his cock in my mouth, in my pussy. Like he said, so big, so hard. He drove it into me with such force. My hand finds its way to my pussy and I stroke it. I am so excited. I want to make myself cum, but I don’t. Why not? I really enjoy doing that. But I don’t.

I finish my bath and dry myself. I spread a scented lotion over my legs and thighs, across my stomach. I spray a touch of my favorite perfume around my face and on my pussy. I feel like lounging for awhile.

Instead of putting on my clothes for painting, I slip into a long negligee. The smooth silky cloth feels good on my bare skin. I want to feel free while I am resting so I leave off my bra and panties. In the mirror I see my tits and the mat of black pubic hair showing through the thin negligee. I squeeze my tits and gently caress my pussy. Jake likes a heavy growth of hair on my pussy. He likes it shaved, too, but lately he has wanted me to let my hair grow. I know James also likes a hairy pussy, a mat that is broad at the top. He and Jake talked about it that night of the ice storm, when James first saw me naked and Jake was bragging to him about how much hair I have, how he likes to feel it against his face. I smile remembering how James’ eyes fixed on my pussy, how he stammered when he expressed admiration for the way my pussy looked. And later when he ate my pussy he rubbed his face against it. His tongue was aggressive. That night was so much fun. I wish we would do it again, the three of us, but it looks as if that isn’t going to happen. I would say something to Jake about it, but he might get mad. Men are so funny. He set it up so he and James could fuck me together, it was great, better than I imagined, then never mentions it again.

I walk to the back door and look out at the beautiful day. Everything looks so fresh. I open the locked door to let the spring splendor inside. Perhaps it will quiet my anxious mood. A gentle breeze blows over me, creeping beneath my gown. I feel its freshness drift softly up my legs, past my thighs, covering my pussy. My tits tingle and my nipples harden as the crisp, fragrance caresses them like soft, tiny hands exploring my body, uninhibited, traveling around ever curve, kissing the smooth surfaces. I feel invigorated, lifted, pure. What a shame there is no one here to enjoy this with me. My fresh, clean body would be a wonderful reward for some lucky guy....or guys.

I look down my long driveway. How I wish Jake would come driving up it at this moment. But he won’t, not until tonight. I start to lock the door again, but hesitate. Perhaps I’ll just leave it open to let in the headiness of spring weather. When I turn from the door I feel nervous. Why? I have left my door open before without concern. Its not that I feel frightened. It’s a feeling of subtle anticipation, excitement, vulnerability.

I busy myself in the living room, cleaning and putting things in place. I decide to light candles throughout the house. I love the smell of scented candles. When I walk the sensuous material of my gown rubs against me, causing my body to stir sexually.

I am standing in the living room lighting the last candle. Strangely, I feel a presence behind me. A chill catches me. I am almost immobilized by fear....or anticipation. I turn quickly, a halt in my throat. He is standing there behind me, in the entry, between my kitchen and living room. I am frozen with fear. He smiles and there is that devilish twinkle in his dark eyes. He holds out his hand, offering me a can of Kilz.

“James!” I am breathy, almost faint. “You scared me! I didn’t hear you come in.”

He is still smiling, offering me the Kilz. “I just brought you this. That’s all.’

What a lie. I knew why he was there. The blonde must be unavailable. The thought of her angers me even as I still tremble with fear of James unexpected appearance.

“You shouldn’t have bothered,” I say looking at the Kilz.

“No bother. You sounded like a lady in need.” He smiles again and looks at me with deep, knowing eyes.

“You shouldn’t be here.” I say.

“Yes I should. You want me here.”

“No I don’t. I was planning to buy some Kilz this afternoon.”

“That’s not why you want me here.”

“Wha....What do you mean?” I am nervous. I know what he is saying. Why am I so nervous. James has fucked me before. But that was so long ago. I feel like a virgin in his presence.

“You know what I mean. You wanted me to come here and fuck you.”

“Don’t talk that way.”

“Admit it.” He is looking me up and down. My gown is sheer. I know he can see my tits and the hair around my pussy. My nipples harden. The look on his face is changing. The smile is replaced by wantonness, his soft lips are wet, the twinkle in his eyes has been overcome by a fiery lustiness. I know James will fuck me. I am helpless to stop him, even if I wanted to.

“Its not right,” I say with no confidence in my voice.

“It is right. You want it and I want it.”

“Jake isn’t here. He won’t like it.”

“Jake won’t care. He told me to fuck you anytime I want to. He told me you really liked the way I fuck, that I could have your pussy anytime, whether he is here or not.”

“No he didn’t. He didn’t say that.”

“Sure he did. But it doesn’t matter. I won’t tell him, and you won’t either, so he won’t ever know.”

James grabs me, pulls me to him, kisses me deeply, his warm tongue moving smoothly against mine. I feel his hard muscles. His swelling cock rubs against me. I loose my breath.

“No,” I say. “Lets wait for Jake, then you can both fuck me, like before.” He is holding me tightly. He runs his hands over my body, feeling of my pussy and squeezing my tits. My nipples are hard, my pussy is getting wetter.

James grabs my hand. He pulls me toward the bed room. Resisting does no good. He rips my gown away and throws me on the bed. I lie there watching him take his cloths off. When he pulls down his underwear his cock springs forth, swollen and hard. I gasp at the sight of it. My pussy is dripping.

James kneels on the bed, his cock throbbing. He curls his fingers in my hair and roughly pulls my face toward his cock. He holds his cock in one hand, rubs its bulging head over my face. My tongue licks up and down the length of his cock. I lick his balls. My mouth opens to suck him inside. He is still holding my hair. He shoves his cock inside my mouth and begins hunching his hips. His cock is so hard, so delicious. He fucks my mouth harder. I can feel it swelling bigger. James is groaning. He might cum any moment.

“I want you to suck my cock, just like she did.”

I am stunned. I want to ask who she is but my mouth is full of cock. I just mumble.

“I know you watched us. I saw you.”

How? How did he see me. I can’t ask because he keeps my mouth full.

“She sucked me off. You don’t like to do that, do you? But I love it.”

I force his cock from my mouth. “I can suck you off too,” I say breathlessly. “I can suck you off as good as she did, or even better.”

“No you can’t.” Its like a slap in he face. “She let me cum in her mouth. You don’t like that. Jake told me.”

“I sucked you off that night. I can do it again. I love sucking a man off. You don’t need to let her suck you off anymore. I can do it anytime you want it.” I surprise myself at the way I am talking, at the way I feel, almost desperate, like I am defending my sexual abilities. But I want him to know that doesn’t have to go to her for a blow job, or anything else.

“She didn’t let you fuck her. I did... that night. You can fuck me anytime you want.” I was lying naked on the bed looking up at him, offering to be his woman, just at his request. His cock weaves and jerks back and forth near my mouth. As I plead with him to use me for sex instead of the blonde, I flick out my tongue a few times, stroking his cock and the head. I am determined to give him a sucking off he will never forget, so good that he will always come back for more.

He shoves his cock back in my mouth. “Then prove it. Suck me off, now.”

I jump up forcing him backwards on the bed. I grab his cock in my hand, stroke it in a tight grip. I lower my face and suck his cock inside my hot mouth. His cock is long but I am determined to take it all, because she did. The head bangs against the back of my throat and I still have inches to take. I shift my throat so the rest of his cock can find its way down. Finally I feel his curly black pubic hair against my nose and I know I have take him fully. I begin moving my head up and down, licking as I suck his cock. I let my tongue circle the head and then I go back down on his quivering cock. I hold his balls in my hand and feel them swelling. His cock is hard. He is ready to cum.

Quickly I twist around until my pussy is above his face. He circles my hips with his arms and pulls my pussy down on his face. His hot tongue licks my pussy and shoves past my lips. He fucks my pussy with his tongue. I am gasping with passion. I had fantasized about doing 69 with James and now I am.

I keep sucking on his cock, up and down. My jaws are getting tired because his cock is so thick. His cock begins to jerk, his hips gyrate quickly. He is ready to cum. I grind my pussy into his face wanting to cum with him. Suddenly his body tightens, he shoves his cock deep into my throat and gives up his load. It gushes inside my mouth, filling it. I swallow fast so I can take it all. I don’t want any to escape. The blond had not been able to handle his great load and I want him to know I can take it all. And I do. While he is cuming his tongue fucks me frantically. My orgasm is building and finally it gushes forth. He laps at my pussy and sucks on it. We are both moaning loudly with passion. It is delicious.

We fall back in each others arms. He kisses me and I taste my pussy on his lips. My hands fondle his cock and to my surprise his erection is not completely gone. After resting for a few moments I move my mouth back to his cock. It is half hard. I love sucking a cock when it is not completely hard. I love sucking a hard cock better, but sucking one that is partly soft feels so good. Actually, I just love sucking a man’s cock. I always have, and always will. Sometimes I think sucking a cock is so satisfying that I could get along without sex just so long as I had a cock to suck.

I don’t suck long before his cock gets hard again. I consider sucking him off a second time just to show him he can have it anytime he wants. But I need to feel his cock in my pussy. I haven’t had it there since the ice storm and I remember how good it felt.

I straddle him and lower my pussy down on his cock. He moans and I see the wantonness in his eyes. He is a man who loves pussy and I plan to give him all he wants, anytime he wants it. I have enough pussy to satisfy two men. I proved that during the ice storm, time and again all night and all the next day. They wore out before I did.

The head of his cock forces the lips to my cunt open. I am so hot. Slowly I lower myself, feeling his long cock enter me deeper and deeper. He feels so good, so long, so hard. My pussy stretches to take him. I start fucking him, raising my hips and letting them crash down on him with a great thrust, feeling the head of his cock pound hard against my G-spot. God its good! So delicious. My pussy is so wet and slick. There is something different, more savage about this time compared with the ice storm. I guess its because I have him all to my self.

Suddenly, I hear the back door open. I almost panic. James doesn’t hear it. He is still thrusting his hips upward, slapping against my ass. Its Jake! I know that it is! He is home early! What am I going to do? My first impulse is to jump off James, but his cock feels too good I can’t. I want to feel him cum inside my pussy. I turn myself until I am facing James’ feet and the door to my bedroom, his cock still throbbing in my pussy. James puts his hands on the cheeks of my ass shoving my humping ass down hard. I know Jake is coming. Already he has heard our screams of passion. I get excited. I want him to see me fucking James. After all, he told James to fuck me anytime he wants to. This will just let him know that James is taking him at his word. The thought of Jake walking in at anytime, catching me and James fucking, arouses me to new heights. It adds energy to my hips and I fuck James like a woman insane with desire. His cock is swelling inside me. It is hard, so hard, so good. I don’t want him to cum yet, not until Jake catches us.

12