Fucked at My Son's Soccer Game

Story Info
A mother is seduced by someone from the opposite team.
5.3k words
4.5
415.1k
772
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThatBoi21
ThatBoi21
1,283 Followers

"Yeah, kick their ass, Ryan!" I shout out.

My name is Lisa Reynolds, and I'm currently at my son's soccer game. I stand at around 5'2", have perky D cup breasts and a thick ass. I'm 41 years old and have long black hair, and I'm currently at my son's soccer game making sure I'm extra loud to make up for his father missing the game for work.

It's a cool fall day, and I'm wearing a tight white sweater and a pair of black jeans with some tennis shoes. Since I didn't have anything to show my support for my son's team, I painted two stripes under my eyes, one red and the other blue, which are the colors of my son's team.

Right now, my son's team is winning handily, with a lead of 3-2 points, my son earning most of them. The other team is doing well too, and right now, it seems that the ending of this match is unpredictable. But, I still think my son and his team will keep it up and win.

As I'm cheering, one of the guys on the opposing team and my son slide into each other, and I blink, missing out on what exactly happened. When I open them, I see my son clutching his leg in pain. The guy who ran into him stands up, and the referee runs over to the two of them. My son, the other guy, and the ref argue for a while, before the ref pulls out a red card and blows his whistle.

Some of the kids on my son's team lift my son up and take him to the bleachers and sit him down. I get up and run over to him to make sure if he's alright.

"Oh god, Ryan, are you alright?!?" I ask, worried.

He looks up at me and smiles, rubbing his leg now.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. Ref told me to stay outta the game and let my leg rest some." he tells me.

I let out a breath of relief. I'm just glad nothing's broken.

"Well, I'm just glad you're not hurt too bad." I tell him.

After saying this, the coach comes over to the two of us.

"Hey, Ryan, everything alright?" he asks him.

"Yeah Coach, I'm alright." he tells him. "I might just go and wash up in the locker room real quick." he says, standing up.

My son shakily stands up, but stumbles a little bit.

"Hold on just a minute." the coach says.

He runs over to two of the kids on my son's team that were sitting on the bleachers and talks to them. They run over to my son, and help him up again.

"Coach wants us to help you to the locker rooms to make sure you get there alright." One of the boys says.

"Ah... well, alright. Just don't peek when I'm showering!" Ryan jokes.

"Oh, shut it Ryan! None of us want to see your scrawny ass anyways." the other boy says, laughing.

The three make their way inside, laughing all the way. I smile as I watch them walk off.

"Well, I'm glad he's alright." I think to myself as I walk back to my seat.

I sit down, and watch the game, this time less enthusiastic since my son isn't playing now. While watching, I see someone in the other teams uniform walk over to where I'm sitting.

I turn and look at him, and realize who it is. It's the guy who ran into my son. I start to feel a little angry just looking at him.

I notice that he's rather tall, and is actually built rather nicely, as it's easy to tell since his uniform is rather form-fitting. He has messy brown hair and tan skin, and his face is actually nice looking. Of course, I shouldn't be thinking these things, but it's hard not to.

"What do you want?" I ask, not hiding my anger.

He scratches the back of his head some, and looks me right in the eye.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry for hitting your son like that. I didn't mean to run into him like that, and I saw how worried you were, so I just wanted to apologize." he tells me.

And just like that, I feel that anger fade away. I wasn't sure what he was planning on doing, but hearing him apologize like that makes it hard to stay angry at him.

"Oh, no, it's alright, really!" I tell him. "My son is alright too, so don't worry. His leg is just a little hurt, but nothing too serious." I say, smiling at him.

"Oh good, I was worried I broke something!" he says, looking genuinely relieved. "I'm sure you're mad at me, so I'll just go ahead and go..." he says, turning around.

"No, it's alright! I mean, I was mad originally, but you apologized, so I forgive you! Besides, you already got enough punishment for that." I tell him, talking about the red card he received.

He laughs at this. "Yeah, I did get punished for it." he says, smiling. "Still though, a really good game!" he exclaims.

"I know, it's really close!" I say, smiling at him.

"Yeah, your son was amazing!" he tells me, sitting next to me.

I don't mind the fact that he sat next to me. In fact, I'm kinda glad, because now I actually have someone to talk to. Still, it does feel a little weird happily talking to the person who just hurt my son.

While we're talking, I glance over and see some cheerleaders looking at him and giggling.

"Looks like you have some fan girls." I tease.

He looks at them, and the girls quickly look away, still giggling.

"Ah, yeah." he says, laughing.

"You don't seem very excited." I joke.

"I mean, it's nice and all, but they're not really my type." he tells me, smiling at me.

This conversation is becoming a lot more interesting.

"Oh? And just what is your type then?" I ask, a mischievous smile spreading across my face.

He grins at me when I ask him this question.

"I like older women. There's just something about them that makes them more attractive than girls my age." he tells me. "Kinda like you." he tells me.

I'm a little taken aback by his confidence, but I'm flattered as well.

"Look at you, flirting with a woman and she doesn't even know your name." I tease.

He laughs at this, and leans back, and I can see his arms flex up when he puts them on the seat of the bleachers behind us. I try to not look, but I sneak a glance at his veiny forearms.

"Well, my name's Logan. What's yours?" he asks me.

I laugh at how upfront he's being about all of this.

"My name is Lisa." I tell him, not telling him to call me Mrs. Reynolds.

"Well, now that we know each others names, we can flirt now!" he jokes.

I see him look down at my wedding ring.

"Oh, is your husband not here?" he asks me.

"Nope, he stayed at home to finish up some work." I tell him, sighing.

"Seems kinda shitty to miss his kids game though." he says.

"I know! That's what I thought!" I say, happy to have someone to confide in.

"If I was him, I'd want to spend as much time as I could with you." he tells me, obviously flirting.

I laugh at this, somewhat unsure how to respond to flirting since it's been so long I got hit on like this. I am enjoying the attention though.

"And just why is that?" I ask teasingly.

"Well, I wouldn't wanna risk any guys trying to hit on you." he jokes.

"Oh, like you're doing right now?" I shoot back, smiling at him.

He leans forward and flashes his perfect smile again.

"Yeah, but he's not here to stop me. Plus, I think you're liking it." he teases.

"And how can you tell?" I ask, despite the fact that I know that I am actually enjoying it.

"Because you've been blushing at staring at my forearms for a while now." he says.

I laugh awkwardly at this, mainly because I thought he wouldn't notice me sneaking glances at them. I'm thinking of something to say, when he holds up his arm close to me.

"You can feel if you want." he says, smiling.

I mile back, and decide to take him up on his offer. I grab his forearm, and give it a squeeze. I'm both surprised by how my big it is compared to my small hand, along with how hard it is.

"Wow, this is... definitely impressive." I say, still holding onto it.

"I'm guessing your husband doesn't work out much, huh?" he asks, still smiling.

"No... you're a lot more muscular than he is!" I say, laughing.

"Well, why don't you feel some more then?" he tells me, moving my hand to his toned chest.

I don't move my hand away, and instead, I keep it there, pressing and feeling his hard chest and abs.

"Christ, do you just live in the gym or some shit?" I ask, laughing.

He laughed at this and leaned back, letting me keep feeling up his pecs and abs. After a while, he sits back up again, and places his hand on my thigh.

I raise an eyebrow at this and smile at him, letting him know that I won't move his hand away.

"Hey, it's only fair. I mean, you've been feeling me up for a while." he tells me, smirking cockily.

"Of course, I wouldn't want you to feel left out." I joke.

His hand slowly crept up my thigh, getting closer to my crotch. But, instead of pushing his hand away like any decent married woman would do, I spread my legs further for him, making it easier.

He ginned at this, and moved his hand even further, only an inch away from my pussy, which I could feel start to get wet.

I don't know why I'm doing this. I know he hurt my son, and I know that I'm a married woman, but for some reason, I want this. Maybe it's because I've been starved for attention for a long time now. Maybe it's because of how good looking and fit he is. It could be anything, but one thing I know for sure is that I want this. No, I need this.

I look down, and see a bulge forming in his pants. I can already tell that he's bigger than my husband, but it keeps on growing, much to my surprise. I lean close to him, my mouth near his ear.

"We shouldn't be doing this with so many people around." I whisper, trying to contain myself from pulling his cock out right here and now.

"Then where should we go?" he asks me, still rubbing my thigh.

"My car. It's a red minivan, so we'll more than enough space to... have some fun." I whisper back. "I'll leave first, and you follow after a minute or two. I don't want anyone to catch on." I tell him.

"Got it." he tells me, letting go of my thigh so I can get up.

I get up and begin to walk past him, and I feel a quick slap on my ass. I look back at him, and he shrugs and smiles at me. I smile back, and feel myself get even more turned on. I quickly walk to my car and get in the back, making sure the door is unlocked so he can get in.

A minute passes, and Logan arrives. He opens up the door and closes it behind him. I press the button on my keys to lock it so we won't be getting interrupted anytime soon.

"Wait, hold on." I say, leaning forward and pulling up the mesh blinds on the windows. "This should make it harder for people to look in." I explain.

The car is already parked kinda far away, so I think we should be alright. However, I just wanted to play it extra safe. I don't want to end up being labeled as the slutty mom who fucked someone who was on the opposite team at her own son's soccer game.

Logan nods, and pushes me down so that I'm laying on my back on the backseat. He climbs in between my legs and begins to kiss me hungrily. I reciprocate, pushing my tongue into his mouth.

I feel one of his hands travel up from my hip, up my side, and onto my breast, which he begins to grope through my sweater.

I moan into his mouth, and grab onto the arm that's playing with my boob. He begins to grind against my pussy, making me moan some more as our tongues clash together. I push my hips against him, wanting him to press against me even harder.

I can feel myself getting wetter the more he rubs up against me like that, and my breathing is getting heavier. I feel his hand trail to the bottom of my sweater, which he lifts up quickly, exposing my tits that are now only covered by my white, lacy bra.

"Fuck..." he whispers, staring at my tits.

I giggle at this, and lean forward some. I reach around my back and unhook my bra and slide it off, exposing my bare breasts to him.

"I'm guessing the girls at your school don't have boobs like these, huh?" I tease.

"Fuck no. Shit, I've seen a lot of tits, and yours are the best I've ever seen!" he exclaims, grabbing my right boob.

"How many tits would an 18 year old even see?" I tease.

He laughs at this, and wraps his lips around my nipple, and begins to suck. I feel his tongue flicking up and down my nipple, and I run my fingers through his hair.

"Fuck... this is so wrong..." I moan, giggling a little bit.

"We're not stopping though." he tells me.

"Yeah..." I moan, tilting my head back.

I cant believe the situation I'm in. My son's opponent, who put him out of the game with an injury, is now sucking my tit in my car while my son is washing up. Not only that, but soon, we'll be doing a lot more than just this.

The inside of the car is starting to heat up, and Logan notices this. He lifts up a little bit and pulls of his shirt, showing off his toned, hot body.

"Holy shit..." I mutter, as I practically fuck him with my eyes.

He chuckles at this, and leans forward again, kissing me again. After kissing for a while, he gets off and sits on one of the seats. He yanks down his shorts, and finally reveals to me what was under those shorts.

A long, thick cock. It dwarfs my husband's in terms of length and thickness, and I get wetter just from looking at it. A big vein runs along the shaft, and I can't take my eyes off of his dick.

I get up on my knees on the seats and lean forward, holding myself up with my elbows. I just look at it, admiring it's size and girth.

"Bigger than your husband?" he asks, breaking the silence.

"He can't even fucking compare..." I mutter out, still staring at it.

I keep staring at it, before realizing that I actually need to do more than stare. I slowly move my face closer to his cock. Finally, I slowly wrap my lips around the head of his cock, and slide my mouth down his shaft, reaching the base of his cock.

Thank god I don't have a gag reflex.

"Holy fuck..." I hear him moan out.

I begin to bob my head up and down, my mouth wrapped tightly around his cock. My tongue runs along his shaft each time I pull up. I grab his balls with my free hand and play with them as well, giving him probably one of the best blowjobs of his life.

His moans intensify, only making me suck even faster. I keep sucking down to the base, despite the fact that I've never had one this big before. Its a bit of a struggle fitting something this big in my mouth, but due to my lack of a gag reflex, it's actually possible. If I had one, I'd probably only be able to fit half of it, and even then it'd be a struggle.

I close my eyes and focus on sucking him off, quickly sliding my mouth up and down his cock, making sure I pay attention to every part of it.

I feel him grab a fistful of hair and yank my head up. I'm breathing heavily since I was focusing so much on sucking him off, but when I look up, his head is tilted back and he's panting.

"Fuck, I almost came..." he moans, his chest rising and falling.

I laugh, and kiss the tip of his cock.

"What, was it too good?" I tease, kissing and licking the head.

"God, it was really good..." he says, still holding a fistful of my hair.

I keep licking and kissing the tip of his dick as he rests, watching his cock twitch as I lick. I run my tongue up and down his shaft, looking him in the eyes as I do so. I'm now laying on my stomach, kicking my feet behind me as I suck him off.

I feel his hand grab my ass, which he gropes as I kiss and lick all over his huge cock. He smacks my ass again, and I look up at him with my lips wrapped around the tip of his cock and giggle at him.

He smacks my ass again, and I can feel myself getting wetter and wetter each time I kiss it. All I can think about is riding him, and I can't take it anymore. I climb back up and begin to unbutton and unzip my pants.

"Getting impatient, huh?" he teases.

"I wanna ride your cock so fucking bad." I tell him, kicking my pants off.

I throw my pants to the front of the car and quickly slide my panties off. I leave them on the floor, and mount Logan. He's holding his cock, with his head right at the entrance of my pussy.

He rubs it up and down my entrance, teasing me. Finally, I slide down onto his cock, my pussy graciously accepting all of his dick. I throw my head back as my walls stretch to accommodate his size, and he grabs onto my hips. My pussy is tightly wrapped around his cock.

I grab onto his broad shoulders and begin to slowly move up and down. He grabs the back of my neck and pulls me closer, and he begins to kiss me again, our tongues clashing together as I ride him.

Each time I slid down on his cock, I felt tingles of pleasure spread through my body, and all I can think about is how I want to feel even more. I start to ride him even faster now, moaning into his mouth as his cock stretches me out.

I've never felt like this. This... wild? I don't know how to describe it, but it's like something in me was awoken. And that thing is a huge slut for big, young dick. I'd never even think about riding my husband in the car at my son's soccer game. But here I am. Happily bouncing on the cock of someone who my son was playing against, horny as hell. All I can care about now is getting as much pleasure as possible.

I feel his hands grabbing my hips hard as I ride his cock, our tongues hitting each other, the car bouncing up and down from the wild lovemaking taking place inside. In the back seat of the minivan my son would ride in when I drove him to and from soccer practice, I'm cheating on my husband. A car that has so many happy memories, is now being used to fuck in like I'm a teenager on prom night.

Logan lets go of my hips and he grabs my ass and spreads my cheeks as I ride him. This only makes me ride him even faster, as it turns me on even further. The car is now filled with the sounds of our skin slapping together as I slam down onto his cock, squeezing it tightly with my pussy.

"Fuck, you're so tight, Lisa!" he moans out, grabbing my ass even tighter.

"You're so big!" I moan back in response.

Logan begins to suck my nipple again as I ride him, and I shift around so my tits are right in his face, burying his face in between them almost. I wrap my hands around the back of his head, and keep on riding him. Just like the good slut I am.

"Oh my god!" I moan out multiple times.

I can't believe how good this feels! His cock keeps hitting my most sensitive parts, marking them as his. All I can do is keep riding his cock. Each time I slide down, the pleasure intensifies.

I throw my head back and moan loudly as he starts to thrust up into me. He's reaching even deeper now, and it feels too good to even move myself now. All I can do now is focus on staying up and let him keep pounding up into my pussy. I hold onto him even tighter, and close my eye tight.

I can hear his muffled moaning coming from in between my tits, and he begins to slam up into me harder.

"Oh my god! It feels so good, baby!" I moan out.

I didn't mean to call him baby, but it sort of just slipped out on its own. I think he liked it though, as I could feel his cock twitch inside me. Guess I'll just have to 'accidentally' let it slip out again.

He begins to thrust into me faster, and I can feel the pleasure bubbling up inside of me. It's been years since a man has made me feel this, and I'm so fucking ready for it. I want to cum hard on his cock so fucking bad. His cock keeps slamming into my tight cunt, stretching it out, making it so my pussy could never forget his cock.

I hold onto him even tighter, and my moans turn into screams. I close my eyes tightly and feel the pleasure and lust spreading throughout my entire body.

With one more hard thrust, his cock sends me into a screaming orgasm. It was the best, most toe-curling, eyes rolling in the back of my head, most amazing fucking orgasm of my life. It was the loudest I've ever screamed, and I felt my pussy gripping and releasing his cock rapidly.

He keeps slamming up into me as I scream and cum, not giving me any chance to rest. Good thing that's just what I wanted.

ThatBoi21
ThatBoi21
1,283 Followers
12