Fucked by a Friend Ch. 02

Story Info
Shaun returns and uses me in more degrading ways.
2.2k words
3.81
111.4k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 02/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I will be at your front door 10am slut. Be dressed in only your pink polka dotted bra and panties. Open the door on your knees.

I looked at the phone, an expression of disbelief crossed my face. My breathing turned quick and sharp. My heart palpitating, like it was desperate to escape my chest.

Although the text came up with an unrecognized number, I instantly recognized the crude language to be Shauns. Only he would have the cocky audacity to speak to me in his manner.

After his humiliation and degradation during his blackmail the previous week, I had not heard anything from him. I had naively assumed the ordeal was over and Shaun wised up to the error of his ways. I could not have been more wrong.

As long as I wished to keep my relationship with Matt I would be Shauns' slut. His slut to use. His slut to abuse. His slut.

Shaun was a smart guy. He had asked around as to where my boyfriend worked and what were his hours. Matt worked in the hospitality industry which translated in long days and late nights. This left me plenty of alone time available. Time I would now be using to service my new owner.

I battled in my mind whether or not to respond to the text. Appeal to Shauns' mercy. I was scheduled to work at exactly that time. A detail Shaun had obviously failed to take into account.

I wondered if I could risk leaving. Not be home to watch his anger in the face of my disobedience. It was a big risk. Tantalizingly tempting. But not one I could not afford to take.

I called work and faking my most pathetic sick voice I declared a sudden onset of illness. My boss sympathized with me. I had a good work ethic. Rarely took advantage of my allocated sick days. She came to her own conclusion that it must be pretty serious. She assured me I could take all the time I need to make a full recovery. I was grateful for her respect and compassion.

I hung up the phone. The time read 9:45am. I looked at myself trying to come to terms with my reality now. I was an on call whore. An real on call whore. An fucking real on call whore.

I repeated that sentence to myself again and again. On call whore. This is me now - my new reality.

No matter what my plans were if Shaun needed me, my life ceased to exist. It was his needs. His needs above all else.

And right now he needed his slut in a polka dotted panty set. A set I had not worn since he had been my regular fuck buddy. I went into frenzy mode. Striped down to the nude. Rummaged through my draws looking for the specific undergarments he had requested.

With a sigh of relief I found the buried pair and slipped them on. I detected a faint smell of the perfume I used to wear. It was his favorite. I had brought the perfume to wear for him. I smiled at the memory. We had such fun sexy times together. How did it come to this?

The 10am alarm I had set on my mobile began its annoying incessant beeping . I knew the time had come. I unlocked the front door and got down on my knees. I knelled there waiting for the humiliating abuse I was sure would come. Although the adrenalin had kept me going up until this point, waiting on my knees behind that door, I was forced to recognize the position I was in.

Yet again I was to be fucked by someone who was not my boyfriend. I was cheating on him and it wouldn't be the last time. He didn't deserve me as his girlfriend. He deserved better. The tears welled up in my eyes and silently ran down my face as I struggled to contain myself.

The time clicked by. The clock read 10:30am. The carpet began irritating my sore knees. Maybe he was not coming? Was I to assume this had all been a tease? A joke?

I gave rest to my tired limbs and sat cross-legged on the floor. My mind raced with the possibilities. The tiny sliver of hope that this would all go away began to grow. I made an quick executive decision to get up. Pretend the morning had been some form of a waking nightmare. It was time to step out of it. Return to normal life.

I stumbled to my bed. My body stiff from the unnatural position it had been in. I welcomed the soft mattress and the comfort my favorite blanket and pillows provided me. I instinctively curled into a tight fetal position under the brightly purple colored bed linen. Fell asleep instantly. Completely overcome with the intense emotions of the morning.

It seemed like it had only been moments since I had fallen asleep when a load crack followed by a sharp sting on my cheek woke me up. It took me several seconds to comprehend, I had been slapped. I was confused. Angry. Disorientated.

"What the fuck are you doing in bed? Did I not specifically say on your knees?"

The indignation in his voice compounded the authenticity of his ownership over me. He truly believed I had made a serious transgression by not obeying his command. I was told to wait on my knees. And on my knees I was to wait there, no matter how late he decided to arrive.

He stood beside my bed. My face parallel with his crotch.

I winced in pain as he pulled my long black hair wrapping it around his hand in a tight hold. The smell of his cologne hit me as he pushed me towards his covered cock. I was breathing denim now, face pushed against those tight fitting pair of jeans. He rubbed my face back and forth, allowing me to feel his hardness beneath it.

"You love that slut, don't you? The feel of my cock just out of reach. I know you want it in that little salivating mouth of yours. Blocking off our air supply as I pound your throat mercilessly. Little whore."

He was using my words against me. Fantasies I had once shared with him when we were fuck buddies. But this was not a fantasy. I was not in control. Fantasy and reality just did not match up. I abhorred this situation.

Tired of teasing me, he undid his pants and wiggled his way out of them. He wore no underpants. Free-balling he called it. His dick now free from its constraints smacked me in the face. Loving my horrified expression he purposefully cock slapped me, delivering several powerful slaps across my face. I attempted to move away but his grasp on my hair held me firmly in place. Climbing on the bed he swung his leg over my body, till he was sitting right on my chest. His sudden weight winded me and I struggled to breathe. Laughing at my feeble attempts to dislodge him, he scooted up and pushed his cock deep into my dry mouth.

He roughly pumped my throat for several minutes, giving me no rest to catch my breath. I heard a moan and prayed for his cum. Climaxing would mean an end to this agony. His cock was so deep in my esophagus, it was only the familiar moans that gave indication he was cumming. I tasted the salty residue as he pulled out. I imagine he was satisfied now. He had come and taken what was his. I was grateful that he came so quick wanting him to leave now. Leave me to pick up my dignity, with precious few hours before I had to face Matt later tonight.

I asked him to go. Begged him to disappear. The delight on his face when he shared that he planned to enjoy me for many more hours matched my utter despair. I ramped up my begging. Pleaded. Made empty promises about my future service to him. Implored any shred of pity he had in him. All to no avail.

He waited until I had exhausted myself, and then he outlined his plan to me.

"I have a big assignment due next week for my uni course. I intend to get this essay done while I use you to make this time consuming piece of shit more bearable. Give me your laptop and lay down on the bed face up."

I could not envision how he could use me in this manner while studying. Not wanting to incite his temper, and risk bruises that would be difficult to hide, I complied with his request. Plugging in the laptop and turning it on ready for use, I lay down flat on the queen sized bed. He climbed over me once again, but this time it was his ass facing me. With his rock hard leg muscles gripping me he moved up until his ass sat over my face.

"Do what you were put into this world to do whore. Lick my asshole."

And with that, before I had a chance to refuse, he sat his full weight on my face. I used my every resource to get out from under him. I kicked. I screamed. I punched. Still he remained seated on my face blocking all light and air.

"Listen bitch," he stated in a very reasonable voice. " There are two ways we can do this. Either I put all my weight on your face while I study. leaving you blind and your air supply reliant on my kindness or I can lean forward like this," he explained and he shifted slightly lower so my vision returned and I could breath normally. "Either way you will be liking my asshole until I tell you not to bitch. You can decide which way to do it. You know how to do it you've done it before."

My mind slipped back to a drunken session with my fuck buddy. With my inhibitions loosened, I had revealed a secret fantasy of mine. His ass was so perfect, hard, and round I had dreams of burying my face in it. Even in my intoxicated state a quick, tentative lick had been all it had taken for me to realize this was one fantasy I preferred to remain a fantasy. If this is what he was referring to, I guess it was my fault for putting such ideas in his head.

I knew there was no way I could overpower his strength. Even unbound I held no chance against his power. I would stay breathing in ass until he tired of it.

He squirmed around until he settled himself. A pillow over my pussy with the laptop on top. The typing began. He waited several moments for the ass licking to begin before he realized it would not happen without some more encouragement.

"Whore if I don't feel some action there very soon I will move up again, and it will be a long time before you can breath again. I've showered its all clean down there."

Shaun was a hygiene freak like me. This was a time to thank god for at least that.

I stuck out my whitish pink tongue. The instant it touched Shaun's asshole it instinctively repelled.

"You've got to be better then that bitch," Shaun warned. "This is your last chance. My patience is wearing very thin. Bury yourself in my asshole now. Lick it like your making love to it!"

Not wanting a repeat of my struggles to breath with no air supply, I began to kiss and lick Shaun's ass. The smell was musk and damp no different really to that of his cock. The taste was slightly soapy. Manageable. It was the thought of what I was doing. It was breaking me. I was a good girlfriend, good employee, great friend, a valuable member of society. Here I was reduced to a human cushion. A living, breathing, licking, cushion.

Shaun and I stayed this way for over 45 minutes. He typed. I licked. The sounds of his finger on the keyboard and my wet slurping were only interrupted by his repeated corrections.

"Tongue in deeper bitch. Lick harder. Don't stop. Make love to my asshole. Don't bother begging for reprieve. I won't get off until I'm done. swirl your tongue around."

He climbed off shortly after that to go and find some food, ordering me to stay put. He returned with the lunch I had prepared for work and took a seat back on my face.

His mobile rang as he was stuffing down my turkey salad sandwich. Finishing his mouth he picked up, but not before threatening further abuse if I did not remain silent.

"Hey bro, what are you up to?"

"Yeah I'm busy studying too. This damn assignment it's going to take days to complete."

I moaned inwardly listening to his half of the conversation. Was this going to be repeated daily until the essay completed?

"You know what bro why don't you pop over and we can work on this together?"

"I'm not home let me text you the address and you can swing by."

"No don't worry she wont mind. She's actually set up a really comfy place to study. I'll share it with you."

With that Shaun hung up the phone and turned around to face me.

To be continued...