Fucked By Force

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy's eyes widened and Justin parted his lips, his tongue grazing his top teeth.

"As your master, I command you to come over here," he breathed. The slow burn that had begun unnoticed in Mandy's groin, burst forth and she felt a hot rush of desire blossom within her. She walked towards Justin, waiting for his next command. This is what she loved; pleasing Justin.

Justin had unzipped his pants, and pulled his pulsing cock from his boxers. He was stroking it softly, and Mandy noticed his chest rising and falling faster than normal.

"On your knees," he ordered. Mandy dropped to her knees, eyeing Justin's cock with reverence. Her lips ached to ensconce it and she could already feel the moisture seeping through her panties. She kneeled before Justin, and like an eager puppy, waited for him to give her the okay.

"Make me come," he breathed. Instantly, Mandy had her lips wrapped around Justin, sucking him as if were the last of the water on a desert earth. She sucked and sucked, dragging her mouth up and down his shaft as she ran her wet tongue in wake of her lips. Reaching her hands up, she grasped his shaft firmly with one hand as she extended his pleasure, and reached her free hand down to play with his balls.

Justin moaned as his head rolled back and Mandy wished she had a third hand so she could rub her dripping pussy. All thoughts and anger were forgotten and the only thing that mattered was the solid mass in her mouth, and her desperate desire to please Justin as best as she could. Stretching her mouth wide over Justin, she took Justin deep into her throat, his cock pushing down into the depths of her.

"Holy fuck, Mandy!" Justin gasped. Mandy took pride in his outburst and sucked even that much harder. She tasted a few drops of sweet saltiness and felt him twitch in her mouth. Mandy was beginning to read the signs of Justin's body and she knew his release was only moments away. She moved her mouth faster and faster, as she swiftly flicked her tongue against his thick skin.

"Swallow all of me!" he choked, before emptying himself into her warm and waiting mouth. Mandy pushed him deep into her mouth, as she felt his thick fluid run down her throat. She moaned against his cock as she swallowed all of him, obeying his every word and taking pleasure in his pleasure. Finally, Justin seemed to be emptied and he slowly pulled himself out of her mouth.

Mandy gazed up at Justin coyly through her eyelashes.

"Best. Fucking. Blowjob. Ever," Justin panted, laying back in his chair, his cock hanging out. Mandy was so aroused and she was aching to come herself. She couldn't remember ever being so turned on from giving a blowjob. She didn't know how to ask Justin to help her orgasm, so instead she decided she would have to just deal with it for the rest of the day. As if reading her thoughts, Justin opened his desk drawer and pulled out a small, pink bullet-shaped object.

"Come on, baby. I bet you want yours too," he crooned, motioning to his lap. He zipped himself back up and eager with her carnal desire, Mandy climbed onto his lap, straddling him, as he pushed her legs apart, revealing her soaked underwear. Justin's breath caught in his throat as he observed her drenched panties.

"Oh, Mandy. You were so turned on," he said softly, pushing her panties to the side as he pushed the object against her, which instantly hummed to life.

Mandy gasped loudly, the vibration feeling unbelievable against her swollen nub.

"That's right," Justin murmured, as Mandy began to grind against the small vibrator, moaning softly. Justin's other hand played with her opening, his fingers sliding in and out of her juices. Mandy knew she would orgasm quickly and her breath quickened as she felt her nipples harden against her bra.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" she gasped in small breathy moans before her orgasm crashed over her. Moaning softly, she grinded against Justin, trying to push his hand away as the sensation became too strong for her to handle, but Justin kept the object pressed firmly against her clit. Mandy felt her orgasm push higher and then she was coming again as a second wave descended upon her. She was swept up in her pleasure and when she finally came to her senses again, she saw Justin watching her appreciatively.

"Now, that's how to start a Friday morning," he said slyly. Mandy swatted at him, before slowly stepping off him. Once more, her panties were worthless and she yanked them down her slick thighs before throwing them on Justin's desk.

"Add these to your collection," she said wryly, as she tried to fix herself. Justin grinned and stuffed the pair in his pocket. Even though Mandy didn't feel like she got any real answers to Justin's behavior, things certainly felt more normal now, or at least normal for she and Justin's bizarre relationship.

Mandy left his office and this time Meghan and Jen didn't even bother to look up. The day passed quickly, and Mandy felt ridiculously kinky working the entire day without any underwear. Justin smiled seductively at her more than once as he tapped his pocket, which contained her damp panties. Mandy could only shake her head in bemusement. She wished every morning could start with His and Hers orgasms.

The end of the day quickly approached, and it seemed all the plans were set in place for the party the following evening. Justin warned the women not to be late, especially Mandy. She went home that evening feeling lighter than she had all week, all thoughts of Brad forgotten. Only Justin was on her mind, and she could not wait for him to see her in her costume.

***

Saturday flew by and Mandy found herself a jumble of nerves for most of the day, snapping at Chrissy and then apologizing for her bad behavior. Finally, Mandy began the long process of getting ready. She carefully blow dried her hair and then twisted it up before piling it on top of her head and curling the ends. Chrissy even offered to help Mandy apply her makeup. Mandy was more than grateful, especially considering the way she had treated her earlier. As Chrissy expertly swiped on mascara and then curled her lashes with a heated eyelash curler, Mandy felt a fresh surge of guilt. She wished she could tell Chrissy exactly what was going on, but she knew she could not.

The moment arrived for Mandy to step into her dress. She carefully extended her long, slender legs into the soft material, before Chrissy helped pull the dress up and zip her.

"Oh my god, Mandy, you look gorgeous," Chrissy breathed. Mandy nervously glanced towards the mirror and her jaw nearly hit the floor. The creature in the mirror could surely not be herself. This woman was tall and elegant with perfectly coiffed hair and alluring makeup. Her gown ebbed and flowed around her and her entire being seemed to glow from within.

"Chrissy, you're incredible!" Mandy whispered.

"Me? I didn't do this! You are the incredible one!"

Mandy wanted to squeal with excitement. She slipped her feet into her delicate silver shoes before grabbing her mask and her evening bag. Just as she was about to reach for her keys, there was a knock at the door. She shot Chrissy a quizzical look before going to the door and opening it. Standing in the hallway was a man dressed in a smart black suit, with a chauffer's hat in his hand.

"Ms. Ray?" he inquired.

"Yes, that's me."

"I'm your driver, Miss. I've been sent for you."

"Really? You're driving me to Justin's?"

"Yes, Miss. The car is outside whenever you're ready." And with that, he gave a small bow before turning towards the stairs. Shocked, Mandy turned back into the apartment where Chrissy was standing, her jaw hanging open.

"Holy shit!" Chrissy squealed.

"My own driver!!" Mandy squealed back momentarily caught up in the excitement. She gave Chrissy a quick kiss on the cheek before turning and carefully making her way down the steps.

"Have fun!" Chrissy cried after her, and Mandy could hear the slight envy in her voice. Mandy wished she could have invited her friend, but she knew it wasn't possible.

She carefully climbed into the town car and sat down. She turned to look around the rest of the interior and nearly screamed. Sitting in the car beside her, grinning, was Brad.

"What the hell are you doing here?" she hissed. "If Justin knows you snuck into this car, he will kill you!"

"Justin won't know because he didn't send for the car," Brad said smiling. Mandy looked confused. "But if he didn't send for the car-" she began slowly. Brad only smiled.

"I sent for it," he finished. Mandy looked uneasy, but she couldn't help the pull she felt towards Brad. Slowly, Brad scooted even closer to Mandy and Mandy felt her heart skip a beat as her skin flushed. As soft as a breeze, Brad lowered his lips to Mandy, waiting for her to turn away but she didn't. Mandy found herself moving towards Brad's mouth and the kiss started slowly before it began to intensify. The fire grew between Mandy's legs and she wanted it to stop but she knew it couldn't.

"Mandy," Brad gasped and Mandy could only moan back. Ever so slowly, Brad ran his hands up Mandy's leg, slowly pushing the material up her smooth skin, exposing her thigh inch by inch. Mandy moaned again. Brad's fingers caressed her upper, innermost thigh and Mandy couldn't help but push her hips forward, wanting Brad to touch her between her legs. As if reading her mind, Brad's fingers gently grazed against the soft material of her underwear and Mandy moaned loudly as she felt her nipples harden.

"Touch me!" she begged and Brad was more than willing to obey. Slowly, he rubbed her through her underwear and Mandy groaned and writhed, her greedy body wanting more.

"I don't trust myself," Brad said gruffly, and with that he tugged her underwear down her legs, exposing her most delicate parts. His fingers brushed against her buzzing skin and they made their way towards her nub. Gently, he began rubbing small circles with one hand as his other hand explored her folds. Mandy gripped onto the car seat, desperate for anything to squeeze. She felt scandalous, but she couldn't stop herself.

Mandy felt Brad's fingers explore and discover her, push and prod at her innermost parts and elicit numerous pleasurable sensations. Over and over again she moaned Brad's names, his fingers taking her higher and higher. Teasingly he caressed over her opening as his other hand continued to work her clitoris and Mandy could feel how wet she was. She wanted Brad to fuck her, but she could tell he wasn't going to take that risk tonight.

"You're so wet," he said huskily and then pushed two fingers deep into her opening, her wetness encasing them.

"Aggh" Mandy cried out, not caring what the driver heard or saw. In and out, Brad fucked her with his fingers and the penetration timed with the clitoral stimulation would soon sweep her away. The wet sounds of her arousal filled the backseat, and Mandy's own moans were becoming more carnal.

"Come for me, Mandy," Brad breathed. Those words sent Mandy over the edge and she bucked on the car seat, her thighs trembling as she came for Brad while his fingers still pushed in and out of her soaking pussy. Her body shook and she grabbed for Brad's arms to have something to hold on to. When her orgasm finally ceased, she heard the driver awkwardly clear his throat, before saying, "We're almost there Mr. Stevens."

"Thank you. I'm going to have you drop Miss Ray off first, and then I'd like us to drive around another half hour or so before you drop me off," Brad said, his voice gruff from their escapades. The driver nodded.

Satiated, but embarrassed, Mandy began to right herself. Brad pulled a handkerchief out of his pocket and gave it to her.

"You're going to want to wipe yourself up. Justin will never understand why you are so wet." He smirked as he said it.

Mandy snatched the material from his hand, knowing he was right. She wiped herself gently, the handkerchief becoming drenched with her wetness.

"I'd like it back," Brad said huskily and somewhat uncomfortably, Mandy handed it back to him. She pulled her panties back on, and then checked her reflection in her compact. Besides the rosy glow due to her orgasm, she looked otherwise untouched. She was pleased.

"This was wrong," she whispered as she worried whether Justin would notice the same town car, or the fact that she had a town car to begin with.

"No it's not. Just tell Justin that you hired the car yourself. He'll think nothing of it. You know we have something special between us."

Mandy nodded nervously. They were now pulling up the long drive to Justin's mansion. Mandy got ready to exit the car, still keyed up from what just happened. Brad quickly pulled out his mask - it was an elaborate looking tiger mask.

"Look for me," he whispered. Mandy gave him a nervous smile before getting out of the car. She was too embarrassed to look at the driver.

Other cars were pulling up and she was relieved to see Justin nowhere in sight. She quickly scurried inside the house, looking for anyone she knew. It was a beautiful night out, and Mandy could see through the large, expansive windows that everything was set up out back, just like the previous party. There were maybe twenty people already there, and Mandy noticed that none were having sex yet, even though the beds were set up around the perimeter.

She walked out onto the patio and wondered how she would find anyone among the colorful and somewhat creepy masks.

"Mandy," Justin breathed, and his arms were around her waist instantly. Mandy felt a small sigh of relief, and she couldn't understand how both Justin and Brad made her tingle so.

"Thank you for being on time," he said softly, before turning her around so he could fully look at her. He let out a low whistle as he shook his head in amazement.

"You are a gorgeous woman, but tonight you are exceptionally gorgeous," his voice was low and sexy and once more Mandy felt her desire bloom.

"Oh, the things I plan on doing to you later," he said, and Mandy had delicious hopes. "Let me see your mask," he ordered, and he was back in business mode. Obligingly, Mandy pulled out her mask for him to see. He nodded in approval, before brandishing his own. It was of course, a large, dark wolf face. Mandy giggled and Justin smiled wryly.

"I need to say hello to some more guests, but I see Ally, Meghan and Jen over there," he said steering Mandy towards the bar. Mandy gave him a quick wave before making her way over to the women.

Jen made a huge fuss over her dress, and Meghan even managed a smile. Ally knew how beautiful it was since she had helped her pick it out. The women looked beautiful as well. Ally was in a deep plum shade, while Meghan's dress was a sky blue. Jen had opted for bright pink and Mandy figured she could be seen for miles thanks to the bright hue of her dress. The women got their drinks and then began to check out the scene.

Mandy, of course, was spoken for, but the other women were not, and they tried to decide which men they wanted to bed tonight. Mandy shook her head at the strangeness of the whole situation. She wondered what other people would think of this party and this lifestyle. She was shocked herself that she had moved into this world.

Mandy's body began to warm from the alcohol and it wasn't long before she found herself sipping on her third drink.

"Better slow down," Jen giggled and Mandy decided she was right. She went off to find some food to fill her stomach and soak up the alcohol. She saw a tiger pass by and she knew it was Brad. Keeping her head down, she picked a few small bites for her plate and went back to the women. Another woman was with them, but she had her mask on so Mandy had no idea who she was.

Again, she saw the tiger in her peripheral vision and she purposefully turned in the opposite direction. She knew she needed to be careful now. A few minutes later, Justin appeared, wearing his wolf mask. The other women laughed at the mask, as it was no surprise as to why Justin had chosen it. He bent to whisper in Mandy's ear.

"I'm desperate for a run. I think I may slip into the woods and shift. A few laps will help me relax and then I have other types of exercise in mind."

Mandy smiled and nodded. She watched Justin move into the woods and then she turned back to the group. The other woman turned out to be a business acquaintance and frequent partygoer. She seemed to know many people and Mandy tried to focus on what she was saying. The conversation turned to old employees that Mandy knew nothing about and she slipped back to the food table for more stuffed mushrooms.

Again, she saw the tiger mask move past her. Brad beckoned to Mandy with his head, and in a small slip of better judgment, Mandy put her plate down and hastily followed him inside. Brad led the way downstairs, twisting and turning down a hallway Mandy had never seen before, until they came to a small bedroom. Mandy knew Justin was out in the woods and she knew the alcohol was playing a part in this rash decision.

Brad didn't speak but beckoned Mandy to the bed. Mandy dropped to her knees, reaching for Brad's fly, but Brad pushed her away. He ran his hands up her dress and pushed her down on the bed. He pushed her dress up her hips and Mandy moaned as she thought of the pleasure he had brought her earlier. He delicately pulled her panties off before stuffing them in his pocket.

Roughly, he pushed her legs apart before bringing his mouth to her pussy, his lips moving under the cut of his mask. Mandy moaned from the sudden onslaught, she had not expected this, nor has she expected it so quickly. Brad's tongue snaked out of his mouth and rolled across her sex, causing her thighs to quiver. His silence was a turn on and Mandy felt her body quickly respond to his tongue. Again and again, his tongue licked and flicked against her sweet spot. He sucked and tugged with his teeth, using every inch of his mouth to pleasure her.

"Oh, God!" Mandy screamed, not expecting to come so quickly. She shook and trembled, her body writhing on the bed. The pleasure was so intense and all consuming that she could not process what happened next.

Brad tore the mask off but it wasn't Brad's face underneath. It was Justin's face. Justin who was supposed to be out running. Justin who had just tricked her. Justin who had just stuffed her panties into his pocket like he always did. The blood drained from Mandy's face as her pleasure came to an abrupt halt. Justin's face was twisted in anger, hurt and confusion.

In her panic, Mandy jumped off the bed and tried to run for the door. Justin jumped in front of the door and blocked her exit. "You have some explaining to do," he growled menacingly.

###

Thank You for Reading!

Connect with me and find my other work online at:

www.BreeBellucci.com

Twitter

Smashwords

The following is an excerpt from the next chapter in the Bound And Bred For The Billionaire Series - Seduced By Force

Mandy reached for Justin's zipper and she quickly pulled it down before wrapping her hands around his solid erection. Justin felt heavy and thick in her small hands and Mandy moaned as she thought about Justin pushing deep inside her. Sensing her desire for him, Justin held onto Mandy tightly and carried her back towards the couch. He let go of her legs, and Mandy quickly recovered and stood upright.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard," Justin growled, spinning her around so she was bent over the couch. The soft micro suede rubbed against her skin and Mandy reached back to unhook her bra, letting it fall to the ground. The soft fabric rubbed her aching breasts and soothed her hard nipples. Just as Mandy widened her stance, hungry for Justin to fill her, she felt Justin's hand come down hard on her ass.