Fucked By My Brother-In-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needed her cunt and ass again. I started to run my hand up to her slit, since she was opposite me, and she shifted to allow me better access. I slid a finger into both her pussy and her ass, and she squealed in delight. That did it. I rolled on to my back and bodily lifted her over me, and placed one knee on either side of my head. I was looking up at her glistening holes. What a beautiful sight. I nuzzled up to her, and slid my tongue inside her dripping cunt again. It was even better this way. I could now get farther inside, and felt the slightly ribbed inner lining of her vagina with my tongue. My nose, once again was against her asshole, and I pushed, breathing deeply. It smelled wonderful. Her ass smells surfaced my most lecherous thoughts… and the nasty taste was even better! I was in heaven again. I alternated between her ass and pussy. And she sucked away like a pro. I’d have stayed like that forever, my face buried inside her wet body, but I still wanted to fuck her ass. I felt for her breasts, the hard nipples brushing on my stomach, and tweaked them. I then used one hand to reach for Jenny’s face, and caressed, gently lifting her up off my cock. She nodded and slowly lifted off me. I watched her body over me, and loved the sight. I tried to capture every image in my memory for the future.

I asked her to get on her knees, and she kindly obliged, sticking her lovely creamy ass up for me. She even used her hands to pull her ass open as far as she could. I loved her for it. I got onto my knees behind her, and bent down for one last kiss of her ass. I couldn’t stop doing that. My cock was still wet from her saliva, and I got a thrill to think her own spit was going deep into her asshole. And then, with less effort than with her sister, my cock slid easily into her asshole, the head diving deep into her rectum. Jenny moaned into her pillow, and reached back between her legs to finger her clit. I started to fuck her ass, holding her by the hips. Long, strong strokes, I felt my cock sliding past her sphincter, and filling her hot ass. I wanted to cum again, and fill her incredible bowels with my spunk. She was so wonderful to let me do this to her, and I wanted to give her all I could. I grabbed her nipples firmly as I increase the pace of my thrusting, using her tits to increase the power of my lunges.

"Oh, god, let’s come together, baby," she moaned, her voice wavering. She was close. I became merciless my hard thrusts, slamming into her ass like a freight train, my hands wrenching her nipples. She was howling and shuddering, when, incredibly, we both started to cum. Our bodies gyrated in passion, bucking, heaving and shuddering. I pumped another load of hot jets into her steaming ass, filling her brown, throbbing rectum with white cream. She spurted warm jets that dribbled onto my balls and down her legs.

Then, after a wonderful experience, I slid out, falling over onto the bed. Jenny remained on her knees, and moved closer to me, then she raised up, and spread her cunt and ass cheeks over my softening cock. I could see twin streams of juice and cum dripping from both holes onto my shit covered shaft. They dripped for awhile, and Jenny looked over her shoulder at me again, and smiled.

"A little last snack for me," she said. I let her go for it. She now seemed to know my deepest desires. She turned around and lay down on my chest, so her sopping, open cunt and asshole were in front of my face again. I felt her licking my filthy cock and balls, lapping up the shit and juices covering my cock. She was eagerly cleaning her shit and the cum I’d shot into her ass from my cock. I was loving it too. I felt my strength returning as I slid my tongue into her hot pussy. I still wanted this incredible sexy older woman and my thoughts were moving on to darker thoughts. It was not over yet, not as long as she lived with us.

12